Business Importer

Business Importer Bewertungen

von CloudBusiness

Xero paying invoices in bulk

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Matt S.
Business Owner
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Creating the standard template only took a couple of hours with some minimal excel skills and now the daily process takes 5 minutes, regardless of the number of transactions. Support team was helpful when we had a few questions at the beginning

Vorteile: Being a Xero user we were starting to get frustrated with the amount of time it was taking to pay individual invoices. We imported sales orders in bulk into Xero using the in built csv import but Xero has no way to import the payments. Having over a hundred a day and growing, this was taking over an hour to pay them individually to different bank accounts. This importer allows us to export the unpaid sales invoices from Xero, create a file using an excel template we created and import the payments back into Xero.

Nachteile: Theres nothing really bad about it, its pretty basic but does the job we wanted it for

Brilliant addition to my QuickBooks Online toolbox

Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Mike T.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our main use is for importing sales invoices from clients - far quicker to create a spreadsheet than capture manually. It is genuinely one of the few utilities I would recommend without hesitation, despite the cons.

Vorteile: Really straightforward to set up and get going, with templates for uploading a large number of document-types from spreadsheets - a great time saver. If anything does go wrong then clicking one button reverses the upload.
On the rare occasions when there is a glitch, the customer service team are great. Just spent a while on livechat with the representative who patiently went through the import file and spotted a well-hidden typo that my client had miscaptured. I had been through it carefully before contacting the Business Importer team so I was convinced it was a software error - glad I was wrong though because it's an outstanding utility.

Nachteile: Exporting utility is an additional (one-off) cost.
Upgrading costs aren't on a pro-rata basis - you just lose the subs on the unexpired portion of the previous package.

Great app and great customer service!

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Denise L.
Financial Controller
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have been using Business Importer for quite some time now (over a year) and I have to say, it's an amazing app for Quickbooks. All the annoying things that Quickbooks can't do (mass uploads, mass deletions etc.) Business Importer does it for you. Also, the customer service team is great! They respond immediately and are able to solve fairly unique and complex issues. Rep. (the one I spoke to today) was great, and was very knowledgeable. He fixed the issues we had pretty quickly, which is always very much appreciated! Thanks rep.

Nachteile: There are some minor UX changes that would be useful, like showing what file was uploaded in imports history - currently you have to click through each to figure out what was what.

Life Saver

Bewertet am 5.1.2020
Ramon R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I work with a client that only works with Excel Spreadsheets to capture financial data. This app has been a life saver for me as far as time savings. Highly recommend.

Nachteile: Occasional glitches when importing. Nothing detrimental.

Great Software

Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Shmaya S.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and very very easy instructions

Nachteile: Price not the best, and users can't be giving access to only specific Quickbooks accounts.

I LOVE this App

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Karn J.
VP Finance & Operations
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This app just works. Every time. On the rare occasion that I have a need to contact support, they are online all the time and always help instantly. Today I worked with a representative who was fabulous. She answered my question in seconds and I was able to complete my work. I cannot recommend this tool highly enough.

Vorteile: This app saves me SO much time keying in one time vendors for payments. We have thousands of customers and our main business is in custom software, but our accounting is in QuickBooks. We often have to issue one time refunds, which means we have to key in every vendor name, address, etc. to issue checks. This tool cuts ALL of that. With a simple import of vendors, then bills, I get it all done in seconds instead of hours.

Nachteile: There really are not any cons with this app. Since I have to put something, I would say that I wish I had the ability to filter the long list of options to only the few things I use in the importer.

Great application

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Sven J.
Financial Controller
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found the app to be nice and simple to figure out/use. It suits our business requirements perfectly.

Vorteile: An easy, efficient and effective app to use for all data imports into Xero.

Nachteile: Nothing, it's a great app to use for all imports.

So useful!

Bewertet am 27.12.2019
Kelly O.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great, i love the functionality!

Vorteile: It helps me streamline tasks and avoid time consuming data entry. I can set up templates for my employees and make batch entering transactions so easy!

Nachteile: I wish there was an option between 5 and 40 companies. I need access to about 10, and its a big jump in price between the two.

Great for Importing Checks

Bewertet am 29.12.2019
Scott B.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: You can create a template and use if again and again. Great for importing large volume of checks.

Vorteile: Business Importer is easy to use. Documentation is very good. You can customize what fields you want to import.

Nachteile: Nothing. Works great and easy to use. Saves quite a bit of time.

Problem Solved!

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Jeff A.
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This App made it possible to import and make updates to our customer and other data. QB has some limited import functionality and this App extends this functionality in a big way. Have already recommended it to others.

Nachteile: Maybe the only thing would be you have to be careful to select 'Partial Update' otherwise you will be creating duplicates, but this is probably the only way the App can integrate.

Incredible Online Support!

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Lais O.
Möbel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a very positive experience and we want to continue using the App and expand to other companies, part of our group.

Vorteile: Their online chat is a great tool! their online support team has always been able to help me out.
I had rep investigating some solutions for me and he was really helpful. I have been reaching them quite often because I'm still a new user and they were always very friendly and responsive. Congratulations to the team!

Nachteile: The only thing it's because they're mainly focused on USA companies and I'm based in Europe, so there are limitations from QBO and Business Importer side that I'm trying to deal with.