Über Forghetti

Generiert komplexe Passwörter genau dann, wenn du sie benötigst. Alles, was du dir merken musst, ist ein einfaches Doodle.

Erfahre mehr über Forghetti

Another nice aspect about it is the fact that the application is really user friendly and intuitive and also available on web, mobile or desktop.

That I may have a hard time remembering my password in order to change it to use with forgettii.

Bewertungen zu Forghetti

Forghetti hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 34 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Forghetti bereits verwendet?

Harry
Harry
Visiting Professor Computer Science and Electronics in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Early adopter review

Kommentare: It has been great and completely takes the ‘guilt’ away that I used to get of putting the same password into yet another App whilst knowing that I should not be doing so. I had an old password emailed to me in a malicious email- before forghetti this would have been a nightmare as I was using a similar password on so many sites but now it is just not an issue. Changing all my passwords was a bit of a pain but I just did it in one hit one evening and am now reaping the benefits. Doing it on multiple sites one evening I learnt the quickest way to do it was just to click ‘forgotten password’ on all the sites and go through the setting new password process.
There have been multiple upgrades to the App since the launch and the forghetti team continue to make improvements all of which have been great and I think they have focused a lot on the new user experience.

Brilliant solution to the major issue of password management. Not storing passwords anywhere is a genius and unique solution. No passwords stored so unlike all other password managers there is nothing to hack. I now do not know any of my passwords but remember a single doodle and have a different password for every site. I was amazed by how many passwords I actually have.... over 120 but I have just a single doodle shape to now remember. I also love being able to share passwords with business partners and family members.

Forghetti takes a bit of getting your head around and understanding that you cannot hold onto old passwords. Most Apps these days take 10 seconds to understand then you ‘get it’ but forghetti takes 2 mins to appreciate. New users always have questions after an initial explanation but none have unearthed a fault with forghetti, it is just there is a lot to take on board and these days we expect an instant and full understanding.

Antwort von Forghetti

Dear Harry, Thank you very much for this insightful review and for sharing your experience on the best way to tackle the inevitable upgrade of your existing passwords. We hope that new feature releases and performance enhancements will continue to make your online life a less stressful one. Please tell the world about forghetti! Best wishes, Team forghetti.

Sarra
Quality Control in USA
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Set it and Forghetti

Kommentare: I was using secure safe for years but always knew in the back of my mind it could be hacked. Forghetti has considerably enhanced my overall feelings of vulnerability. Since nothing is stored on Forghetti there is nothing to hack, nothing to find. A simple drawing you create holds all the passwords you'll ever need.

It's simple to use, generates a secure password for all sites, the passwords aren't stored on the app at all so no one can hack and get your valuable secure passwords. One simple gesture you create is all you ever need. I highly suggest that everyone utilizes Forghetti. It makes life easier and far more secure than any password manager, vault or storage app.

At first its confusing as it's a new way to do passwording. Once you try it on a site you'd never use (to get used to how it works) you see just how easy it is

Antwort von Forghetti

Hi Sarra, Thank you for your review; we are glad you are enjoying using forghetti. It is a new way to manage passwords, and we are making strides in simplifying and explaining how we work to new users. Please do refer your friends and family (via the "Updates" tab for you and them to get free Premium months on your subscription. Team Forghetti

Brandy
Brandy
Healthcare Advisor II in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Concentrix review

Ease of use and not having to remember numerous passwords

Not sure as bout security safety for my passwords

Antwort von Forghetti

Dear Brandy, Thank you for your review. We would be very happy to talk to you about the security of forghetti. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details via email at support@forghetti.com. I hope that you continue to enjoy using forghetti and to having the peace of mind of not needing to remember any passwords. Thank you.

Anirudh
Anirudh
Research Lead in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Proper password management tool

Kommentare: Highly recommended to anyone looking for a solution to that age old problem of managing our passwords. Incredibly easy to use and works like a charm.

I always seem to have trouble remembering the gazillion password combinations for logging into apps that we use on a daily basis and having to hit that "Forgot password" buttons and going through the exercise of resetting it everytime, all the while fulfilling the varying criteria of the particular website. I don't think I've had to worry about remembering that every since I started using forghetti. But the thing I'd say I love the most is how I don't have to worry about meeting the different password criteria requirements everytime I register/ reset my password.

Not really anything about the app, but I'm little suspect as to security of the passwords. Also, at the time of the initial setup, I had troubles accessing the 'default services' in the quick add login menu.

Antwort von Forghetti

Thank you Anirudh for your positive feedback. We are improving the app all the time and will be releasing a new version soon... which is faster and better always. I am not sure what you mean about the security of the passwords? They are not stored at all.. so very secure from forghetti perspective. The default is also 16 character long... so they are incredibly secure from a password "predicting" perspective. We have more possible combinations of password that most other numbers you can imagine! See some of the stats from our very own Dr Doodle on our instagram feed! https://www.instagram.com/forghetti.app Thank you again for using forghetti.

Emily
Director in Malediven
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn’t be without it!

Kommentare: I couldn’t be without the app now, it has saved so much time for me simply being able to copy and paste a password and not having to reset every time I forget. So easy just having to remember that one shape. 10/10 and I recommend to all my friends and colleagues.

I used to forget passwords on a weekly basis, it’s so nice not having to reset a password every time I try to log onto something and can’t remember the password! Also feels so much more secure as my old passwords used to be different variations of a word/numbers and I’m sure easily hackable! Great for when we have so many different business accounts with passwords too.

I found it a little confusing to start with on how to actually get it set up but other than that is fab!

Antwort von Forghetti

Awesome Emily. Thank you for the lovely feedback. Keep your app up to date as we release new features, functionality and make the password a more peaceful experience!

Automotive, Selbstständig

Forget all your passwords with Forghetti

Kommentare: Password manager applications are more and more important nowadays. Forghetti offers a simple, yet powerful solution for anyone that has online accounts and wants to feel secure.

I like the most about Forghetti the feeling of security it offers. There's a real problem with hacked passwords and lost accounts due to it. Forghetti offers the security accounts need - the passwords they generate are full of various characters in combinations impossible to guess. Users make doodles in order to generate the passwords which is a pretty cool and interactive way of doing this. Another nice aspect about it is the fact that the application is really user friendly and intuitive and also available on web, mobile or desktop! No matter what device I use, I'm sure I'll have access to Forghetti.

In order to fully take advantage of Forghetti existing accounts have to have their passwords reset. This is usually not an exciting activity to do but it's a necessary step - this is not an issue with the application itself, but it's still an important part of the usage of the application.

Antwort von Forghetti

Hello Happy User, Thank you for the lovely review. Do please keep in touch and let us know how we can make forghetti easier and better for you. You can share your referral key (click "refer a friend" from within the "updates" tab) and earn premium access for free. Thanks again Team forghetti

Rory
Finance in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Peace of mind

Kommentare: A bit of a mental leap but am now considerably more secure and have started to shed all my legacy passwords. I like the interface and graphics and retrieving passwords really as easy as a doodle!

That it does not STORE my passwords anywhere and that it only generates my site specific passwords on request. I love that I dont even know what my passwords are anymore.

Only that it takes a while to load up all my services/websites. Definitely worth the time though!

Antwort von Forghetti

Hi Rory, Thank you for your review. Great to hear you have forgotten your passwords, forever! Team forghetti

Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Splendid app!

I enjoyed the feeling of security that I got ever since I've started using Forghetti. It's simple to use and it really takes a load of your mind with all the passwords that you needed to keep in check.

If I were to really nitpick, it would be the fact that it requires payment BUT that's really extreme nitpicking. It's really worth its price.

Antwort von Forghetti

Thank you very much for your review. We hope that you continue to enjoy using forghetti. We have some great enhancements and new features in the pipeline so do keep your apps up to date with the latest releases.

Jacynta
Jacynta
Preschool Director in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It remembers it for me!!

Kommentare: with forgety I have been able to keep all of my usernames in one app instead of having multiple apps. I'm also able to login on all my devices so I don't have to always have my phone with me I can be at the computer and leave the phone off and charging and I still can have access.

I am able to login on multiple devices. This app is very easy to use, and allows you to customize some features. I recommend this app for middle School 2 professionals.

I think I should be available for free for students and educators!!!

Antwort von Forghetti

Dear Jacynta, Thank you so much for the positive review. We are really pleased that you are enjoying using forghetti. We are doing a range of student promotions and hope that you are able to help us to spread the word in that community. Many thanks.

Vanessa Leigh
Vanessa Leigh
Business owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Awesome

Kommentare: Its been simple and easy

I think this is the greatest thing since sliced bread. In my opinion its a great concept.

Antwort von Forghetti

Hi Vanessa, Thank you so much for the positive review. We are really pleased that you are finding forghetti easy to use. We have more functionality and feature enhancements coming down the line in the next few weeks, so please do keep up to date with the latest version. Please do also share the love of forghetti with friends and family. Best wishes, Team forghetti

Mihaela
Nurse in Rumänien
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great purchase

Kommentare: A great experience! I am glad that I can save precious time, that is so well needed by a nurse!

The fact that I can save so much time by not trying to remember each password for each account that I need. You get everything linked to a single software and you stop needing to jump from one app another. Also the tutorial when you install Forghetti helps tremendously, even for someone like me, that easily gets flustered with new apps.

At first, I was a bit confused as to how to use it efficiently, as I am not a tech saavy. Luckily, my son helped me to understand how to use it even easier and now I can confidently make use of it with no worries.

Antwort von Forghetti

Thank you for the amazing review. We are so pleased that you are enjoying using forghetti and hope that the ongoing development and enhancements we make over the coming weeks and months help to make it all the more simple. Many thanks.

Tim
Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ultimate easy password management

This is an incredibly easy way to enable you to have complex passwords without having to remember them. Dream combination!

Set up is a bit difficult. They have made it as easy as possible, but you do need to put effort in to change all passwords.

Antwort von Forghetti

Thank you Tim for your superb review. As with all good things, the more effort put in, the greater the reward! Once you have updated your password for a forghettible, you can then forget them forever. Password peace of mind! Team forghetti

jordan
drone pilot in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forget passwords

Kommentare: Has helped to get into many apps that i use on my computer.

I like the fact that you can swipe to enter a password and keep all your passwords easily remembered and that it changes the passwords for you everytime

I didnt like how you had to reset the passwords for every site you enter. And I havent done it yet but I dont know how you would use this app on your computer. If it changes the password everytime then how do you log in then?

Antwort von Forghetti

Hey Jordan, You can download our PC version of the app from www.forghetti.com. Provided you always log in with the same number and always draw the exact same doodle in the exact same way, forghetti will always generate the same password for you - these do not change unless you want them to. Please get in touch if you need any help at any time. Thank you for your review!

Glen
Tattoo artist in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Forghetti is sweet

Kommentare: It was awesome I loved it a lot a lot a lot

Helps me with my daily chores and helps me save my passwords because I forget them all the time so I really like to suffer a lot I would suggest it to all my friends and family and coworkers Neighbors and members neighbors and even to the homeless guy down street

It doesn't come with free food and it doesn't get out free money which is not a good thing and they didn't have a tutorial on the software that helps me learn better since I am retarded

Antwort von Forghetti

Hi Glen, Thank you for your kind review. We are really pleased that you like using forghetti. For tutorials on using forghetti, please take a look at the website www.forghetti.com where there are lots of videos to watch. Have a password free 2020. Thank you.

Victoria
Marketing assistant in UK
Maritime Wirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Forghetti review

Kommentare: Everything is now done online, both at home and at work, and every site requires a username and password. With Forghetti, it’s now so easy as all my user names and passwords are recorded with each site used, so I no longer have to try and remember them, or record them myself. It’s so secure as none of these passwords are stored at Forghetti, so there is no risk of Forghetti being hacked, or my information leaked, as it’s all connected to my individual doodle. The doodle is all you need to remember - simple. It takes all the stress out of online use.

The ease of not hanging to think about passwords anymore - Forghetti does it all for you.

The initial set up is quite time consuming and not particularly intuitive

Antwort von Forghetti

Victoria! Thank you so much for your review. We wish you happy forghetting onwards!

Jonathan
Managing Director in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely brilliant

Kommentare: I used to get so fed up with sorting out and memorising passwords. Forghetti has totally changed this. Its easy to use and totally safe.

This is seriously simple and I can’t believe no one has ever thought of it before. What I like most is that my passwords are not stored anywhere so as far as I can tell, it’s unhackable.

At first it’s difficult to understand how it works and what it does, but as soon as you get over this, or once explained, it’s so simple.

Antwort von Forghetti

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for the great feedback. So pleased that you are enjoying using forghetti. Please do tell your friends about it and hopefully we can help to remove password stress forever. Team forghetti.

Sheree
Homemaker in USA
Forschung, Selbstständig

Awesome tool to have!!

Kommentare: Great features! Solves a problem we all face, too many passwords, not saved and a lot of the time forgotten!!

Ease of use! Reliability! Has great instructional videos to get you started and always stands up to its name!

Everythings amazing. I dont think I could honestly say that there was something I liked least in this app, everything is so appealing and useful!

Antwort von Forghetti

Thank you for the lovely review. We hope that you continue to have peace of mind using forghetti. Please tell all your friends about it. If you share from within the app, using your referral code your friends will get 3 months Premium forghetti for free and so will you get one month free!

Aaron
Security in USA
Strafverfolgung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Innovative and unique. Great app!

Kommentare: I have not forgot a password since downloading this app and I have a lot of passwords I have to remember

The generated passwords are impossible to guess and they always meet any websites password requirements

Having to go back and reset all of my passwords again

Antwort von Forghetti

Dear Aaron, Thank you very much for your great review. So pleased that you have found forghetti and that you have started on your journey to forgetting passwords forever. Password peace of mind! We have lots of new features and performance improvements coming down the line... so watch out for the latest version updates. Yours sincerely, Team forghetti.

Sam
Founder and Director in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Next Generation of Password Management

Simple to use - end user experience was positive Super secure - tested to breaking point Great UI - great because you only have to remember your doodle

Not related to that product but would like a better cost model for enterprise level solutions.

Antwort von Forghetti

Dear Sam, Thank you for your review and feedback. We have tried to make forghetti as affordable and usable as possible for all types of user. Keep your app up to date as we will be releasing more functionality and performance enhancements over the coming weeks. Best wishes, The forghetti team.

Mihai
Student in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product

I tend to forget my passwords so this helps me a lot! No longer do I need to remember them!

Nothing! I can't find a single thing! This is just great <3 I love the doctor infographics too

Antwort von Forghetti

Fantastic review - thank you. I hope that you continue to enjoy using forghetti. We have new updates coming soon and are constantly working to improve the performance of the apps. Please do share forghetti with your friends, colleagues and family. Each time to share it, you get a month of free premium subscription. Thank you.

Deshawn
Master Painter in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Sauce

Kommentare: Just the fact I can lock up private apps with passwords no one should otherwise be able to enter

Being able to get very complex passwords for my important apps that I would not likely want anyone to be able to access

There really aren't any for me. I love the way this app works.

Antwort von Forghetti

Dear Deshawn, Thank you for your review. We are really pleased that you are enjoying using forghetti. If you do need any support or have ideas for new features, please do let us know at support@forghetti.com. Many thanks and Happy New Year.

Silvia
Graphic Designer in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Saved me loads of time

Kommentare: Since I've started using forghetti I didn't have to remember a password ever. I didn't reset my passwords hence I don't waste time and cause myself stress. I know it's secure and trust the app.

The ease and creativity of using a doodle to generate your password.

I didn't find anything to dislike until now. It's an amazing software to use, it's easy and secure!

Antwort von Forghetti

So pleased that you are happy using forghetti. Help spread the word and reduce the stress of online digital security.

Alexandru
IT Professional in Rumänien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Forghetti makes managing passwords fun

Kommentare: Given the large amount of applications that now require logging in and the fact that security is more important than ever, I think it's a good thing that Forghetti exists. On the long run it will help me a great deal.

Having a signature doodle (with all the flexibility it offers) that's generating secure passwords for apps is something fun and easy to manage. The premium features also look interesting but haven't used them yet.

Updating the passwords for application already existing isn't that fun, but I guess it's a step that's needed in order for a stronger password to be generated.

Antwort von Forghetti

Thank you very much for your lovely review. We really appreciate the positive feedback that we are receiving from forghetti users and hope that you continue to enjoy using the platform for a long time to come. Best wishes and Happy Holidays. The forghetti team.

Brittany
Assistant Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forghetti's great

Accessibility and the ease of use. It's self explanatory and simply great

Ads they are her frequent in trail version.

Antwort von Forghetti

Hey Brittany, we're happy you're getting along with forghetti. We want to make sure it is clear that we have not implemented any advertising anywhere within forghetti. Thank you for your review and we wish you happy forghetting.

Alana
Self in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great

Kommentare: Foghetti is honestly a really good app

It's perfect. And what I like and I'm going to keep using it

Nothing so far. I mean the software is great

Antwort von Forghetti

Hi Alana, Thank you for using forghetti. Do let us know if you have any questions or feedback. We are always available at support@forghetti.com. Best wishes and many thanks.