Early adopter review

Harry A.
Visiting Professor Computer Science and Electronics
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been great and completely takes the ‘guilt’ away that I used to get of putting the same password into yet another App whilst knowing that I should not be doing so. I had an old password emailed to me in a malicious email- before forghetti this would have been a nightmare as I was using a similar password on so many sites but now it is just not an issue. Changing all my passwords was a bit of a pain but I just did it in one hit one evening and am now reaping the benefits. Doing it on multiple sites one evening I learnt the quickest way to do it was just to click ‘forgotten password’ on all the sites and go through the setting new password process.
There have been multiple upgrades to the App since the launch and the forghetti team continue to make improvements all of which have been great and I think they have focused a lot on the new user experience.

Vorteile: Brilliant solution to the major issue of password management. Not storing passwords anywhere is a genius and unique solution. No passwords stored so unlike all other password managers there is nothing to hack. I now do not know any of my passwords but remember a single doodle and have a different password for every site. I was amazed by how many passwords I actually have.... over 120 but I have just a single doodle shape to now remember. I also love being able to share passwords with business partners and family members.

Nachteile: Forghetti takes a bit of getting your head around and understanding that you cannot hold onto old passwords. Most Apps these days take 10 seconds to understand then you ‘get it’ but forghetti takes 2 mins to appreciate. New users always have questions after an initial explanation but none have unearthed a fault with forghetti, it is just there is a lot to take on board and these days we expect an instant and full understanding.

von Forghetti an 9.10.2019

Dear Harry, Thank you very much for this insightful review and for sharing your experience on the best way to tackle the inevitable upgrade of your existing passwords. We hope that new feature releases and performance enhancements will continue to make your online life a less stressful one. Please tell the world about forghetti! Best wishes, Team forghetti.

Couldn’t be without it!

Emily W.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I couldn’t be without the app now, it has saved so much time for me simply being able to copy and paste a password and not having to reset every time I forget. So easy just having to remember that one shape. 10/10 and I recommend to all my friends and colleagues.

Vorteile: I used to forget passwords on a weekly basis, it’s so nice not having to reset a password every time I try to log onto something and can’t remember the password! Also feels so much more secure as my old passwords used to be different variations of a word/numbers and I’m sure easily hackable! Great for when we have so many different business accounts with passwords too.

Nachteile: I found it a little confusing to start with on how to actually get it set up but other than that is fab!

von Forghetti an 5.11.2019

Awesome Emily. Thank you for the lovely feedback.
Keep your app up to date as we release new features, functionality and make the password a more peaceful experience!

Peace of mind

Rory J.
Finance
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A bit of a mental leap but am now considerably more secure and have started to shed all my legacy passwords. I like the interface and graphics and retrieving passwords really as easy as a doodle!

Vorteile: That it does not STORE my passwords anywhere and that it only generates my site specific passwords on request. I love that I dont even know what my passwords are anymore.

Nachteile: Only that it takes a while to load up all my services/websites. Definitely worth the time though!

Hi Rory,

Thank you for your review. Great to hear you have forgotten your passwords, forever!

Splendid app!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Student
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I enjoyed the feeling of security that I got ever since I've started using Forghetti. It's simple to use and it really takes a load of your mind with all the passwords that you needed to keep in check.

Nachteile: If I were to really nitpick, it would be the fact that it requires payment BUT that's really extreme nitpicking. It's really worth its price.

von Forghetti an 18.10.2019

Thank you very much for your review. We hope that you continue to enjoy using forghetti. We have some great enhancements and new features in the pipeline so do keep your apps up to date with the latest releases.

Ultimate easy password management

Tim L.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is an incredibly easy way to enable you to have complex passwords without having to remember them. Dream combination!

Nachteile: Set up is a bit difficult. They have made it as easy as possible, but you do need to put effort in to change all passwords.

von Forghetti an 18.9.2019

Thank you Tim for your superb review.

As with all good things, the more effort put in, the greater the reward! Once you have updated your password for a forghettible, you can then forget them forever. Password peace of mind!

Awesome tool to have!!

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Sheree H.
Homemaker
Forschung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great features! Solves a problem we all face, too many passwords, not saved and a lot of the time forgotten!!

Vorteile: Ease of use! Reliability! Has great instructional videos to get you started and always stands up to its name!

Nachteile: Everythings amazing. I dont think I could honestly say that there was something I liked least in this app, everything is so appealing and useful!

von Forghetti an 5.11.2019

Thank you for the lovely review. We hope that you continue to have peace of mind using forghetti. Please tell all your friends about it. If you share from within the app, using your referral code your friends will get 3 months Premium forghetti for free and so will you get one month free!

Forget passwords

Jordan K.
drone pilot
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Has helped to get into many apps that i use on my computer.

Vorteile: I like the fact that you can swipe to enter a password and keep all your passwords easily remembered and that it changes the passwords for you everytime

Nachteile: I didnt like how you had to reset the passwords for every site you enter. And I havent done it yet but I dont know how you would use this app on your computer. If it changes the password everytime then how do you log in then?

von Forghetti an 8.11.2019

Hey Jordan, You can download our PC version of the app from www.forghetti.com. Provided you always log in with the same number and always draw the exact same doodle in the exact same way, forghetti will always generate the same password for you - these do not change unless you want them to. Please get in touch if you need any help at any time. Thank you for your review!

Innovative and unique. Great app!

Bewertet am 6.10.2019
Aaron P.
Security
Strafverfolgung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have not forgot a password since downloading this app and I have a lot of passwords I have to remember

Vorteile: The generated passwords are impossible to guess and they always meet any websites password requirements

Nachteile: Having to go back and reset all of my passwords again

von Forghetti an 9.10.2019

Dear Aaron, Thank you very much for your great review. So pleased that you have found forghetti and that you have started on your journey to forgetting passwords forever. Password peace of mind! We have lots of new features and performance improvements coming down the line... so watch out for the latest version updates. Yours sincerely, Team forghetti.

Awesome

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Vanessa leigh C.
Business owner
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Its been simple and easy

Vorteile: I think this is the greatest thing since sliced bread. In my opinion its a great concept.

Nachteile: That I may have a hard time remembering my password in order to change it to use with forgettii

von Forghetti an 10.10.2019

Hi Vanessa, Thank you so much for the positive review. We are really pleased that you are finding forghetti easy to use. We have more functionality and feature enhancements coming down the line in the next few weeks, so please do keep up to date with the latest version. Please do also share the love of forghetti with friends and family.
Best wishes,

Forghetti review

Victoria W.
Marketing assistant
Maritime Wirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything is now done online, both at home and at work, and every site requires a username and password. With Forghetti, it’s now so easy as all my user names and passwords are recorded with each site used, so I no longer have to try and remember them, or record them myself. It’s so secure as none of these passwords are stored at Forghetti, so there is no risk of Forghetti being hacked, or my information leaked, as it’s all connected to my individual doodle. The doodle is all you need to remember - simple. It takes all the stress out of online use.

Vorteile: The ease of not hanging to think about passwords anymore - Forghetti does it all for you.

Nachteile: The initial set up is quite time consuming and not particularly intuitive

von Forghetti an 8.11.2019

Victoria! Thank you so much for your review. We wish you happy forghetting onwards!

Absolutely brilliant

Jonathan W.
Managing Director
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used to get so fed up with sorting out and memorising passwords. Forghetti has totally changed this. Its easy to use and totally safe.

Vorteile: This is seriously simple and I can’t believe no one has ever thought of it before.
What I like most is that my passwords are not stored anywhere so as far as I can tell, it’s unhackable.

Nachteile: At first it’s difficult to understand how it works and what it does, but as soon as you get over this, or once explained, it’s so simple.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the great feedback. So pleased that you are enjoying using forghetti. Please do tell your friends about it and hopefully we can help to remove password stress forever.

Forghetti's great

Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Brittany J.
Assistant Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Accessibility and the ease of use. It's self explanatory and simply great

Nachteile: Ads they are her frequent in trail version.

von Forghetti an 5.11.2019

Hey Brittany, we're happy you're getting along with forghetti. We want to make sure it is clear that we have not implemented any advertising anywhere within forghetti. Thank you for your review and we wish you happy forghetting.

Next Generation of Password Management

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Sam H.
Founder and Director
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Simple to use - end user experience was positive
Super secure - tested to breaking point
Great UI - great because you only have to remember your doodle

Nachteile: Not related to that product but would like a better cost model for enterprise level solutions.

von Forghetti an 9.10.2019

Dear Sam, Thank you for your review and feedback. We have tried to make forghetti as affordable and usable as possible for all types of user. Keep your app up to date as we will be releasing more functionality and performance enhancements over the coming weeks. Best wishes, The forghetti team.

Tammy

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Tammy T.
Cmt
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I can't forget password . Great app and overall good

Nachteile: I came find anything I do not like about it

Dear Tammy,

Thank you for taking the time to try forghetti and for leaving us a review. We hope you'll never have to remember a password ever again.

Saved me loads of time

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Silvia B.
Graphic Designer
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Since I've started using forghetti I didn't have to remember a password ever. I didn't reset my passwords hence I don't waste time and cause myself stress. I know it's secure and trust the app.

Vorteile: The ease and creativity of using a doodle to generate your password.

Nachteile: I didn't find anything to dislike until now. It's an amazing software to use, it's easy and secure!

von Forghetti an 26.9.2019

So pleased that you are happy using forghetti. Help spread the word and reduce the stress of online digital security.

Great app

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Delivery Driver
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love not having to remember passwords yea

Nachteile: None at all. I think it's a good app. Love it

Dear User,

Thank you kindly for your review and we hope you will never need to remember a password ever again.

Awesome

Bewertet am 19.10.2019
Jennifer T.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: Easy to use software all I got to say is you will be happy

Nachteile: Nothing it was simple to use, glad I tied the software

Dear Jennifer,

We're happy you're finding it useful and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Team forghetti.

Amazing app! Does all the remembering for you

Bewertet am 13.10.2019
James S.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Remembers everything for you
So easy to use

Nachteile: Can't think of one. Complete app in my opinion

Dear James,

We're so glad you're happy with forghetting your passwords.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Remember

Bewertet am 27.10.2019
Crystal N.
Board of education
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love it so much

Vorteile: I can not be worried about forgetting my important passwords

Nachteile: Should of been free hehe but I would pay a million for this app any day

von Forghetti an 4.11.2019

Thank you for the great review. We hope you enjoy using forghetti for a long time to come.