Filtern nach:

Über WaiverSign

WaiverSign ist die einfachste Lösung für digitale Verzichterklärungen für dich und deine Kunden. Schnelle Einrichtung, sofortiger Abruf und hervorragender Support.

Erfahre mehr über WaiverSign

Billie M.
Billie M.
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for doing contactless check in

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I found WaiverSign when setting our campground up post COVID. We had to ensure we did contactless check in and their system provided an inexpensive quick answer. It has been extremely helpful to us and I have recommended it highly to my colleges.

The program allowed us to get signatures on waivers prior to check in so people could go right to their site and not have to stop at the office. It provides excellent data and has been a life saver for us this year.

Customization of the information that is required by them such as date of birth. We do not need it, but it requires it when doing a form.

Linzie L.
Photo Sales in USA

Practical

Kommentare: Looks like it will implement well within our operations.

I just started using and I am finding it user friendly so far. After a season of fully using I will have more of an input of pros. Although, the search features and use of information seems easy enough to populate what I am looking for.

I have not got that far into implementing into daily use with our customers. We just began the new version.

Monica M.
Managing Partner in USA

Stumpys GB

Kommentare: positive.

Easy to use. Easy to install on devices.

Outages are not often but enough to be annoying.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hey Monica, thanks so much for the review. We're glad WaiverSign has been easy to use for you. As far as outages go, please let us know if you ever experience one so we can diagnose what went wrong -- that's definitely something we don't want to see happening. Thank you!

Chris G.
Special Project in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I likes me some e-waivers

Kommentare: This has saved us time, paper, hassle, storage and whatever else you can imagine with paper documents.

What we really like about WaiverSign is that a customer can sign using our in-house tablet or their own personal smart phone — or even at home.

We would prefer to be able to eliminate duplicates from the accumulated database. We run tests using the same persona and all of those "test" submissions are part of the official record.

Brandon L.
Vice President in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best waiver system out there! LOVE it!

Kommentare: We get more accurate email addresses for our guests (and a lot more of them) with WaiverSign. We get all the participant information generally well in advance of check-in. This allows us to sell more retail in our store since people aren't worried about signing waivers when they get there. We're saving a ton of time not having to re-enter all the participant information into our system. Plus, the system sets up a contact for each participant and you can see the history for each contact, plus overall demographic information, which is really nice.

Set up was a breeze. Customer service with WaiverSign is absolutely top notch. Anytime we need help with anything, they are always very friendly and helpful. Pricing is super simple. In eliminating all the printing, handling, organizing, data-entry, and storage from our old paper waivers, we're definitely saving money. And, it's so nice to eliminate the storage! The interface is very easy to use for us and our customers and guests. Signing and looking up signed waivers is really simple. The way that WaiverSign does signing for minors makes it really fast for families to sign all their documents. This is a huge plus! If you work with multiple locations or multiple documents, the system accommodates this really well. For those who don't sign in advance, WaiverSign has a really nice kiosk function. In fact, as I understand it, WaiverSign was just used by the NCAA at the Final Four Event where something like 50,000 people signed waivers in a just a few days. That tells you something about how well the kiosk works!

Can't think of anything that WaiverSign doesn't have that we don't need. We've been using the system for a while now and are really happy with it!

Antwort von WaiverSign

Thanks so much for the kind words, Brandon! We love what your company is doing and are thrilled to have you as a client. Please feel free to reach out anytime if you need anything from our team. You can contact support anytime at help@waiversign.com or by using the little orange livechat widget while logged into your account. Thanks again, -Jeremy

Kamron W.
Marketing Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Online Waiver Software!

Kommentare: We use WaiverSign in conjunction with the RESMARK reservation platform and the integration is excellent. We have a high volume of guests booking online and the Waiver system and reservation system both work together seamlessly to populate all our participant information and ensure all waivers are signed. We're getting a lot more quality emails in our database and the majority of guests have these signed before they arrive which makes check in super efficient.

The one thing WaiverSign does better than any software company I've ever worked with is their support. So easy to work with! Right from the start, they helped me get my waiver set up and looking great. The few questions I did have, they were able to answer with excellent solutions. These guys have worked in the industry, so have a lot of great feedback and experience. The product itself is incredibly easy to use, unlike other solutions I tried.

Currently the solution doesn't have every last feature that other waiver solutions might have, but it's more than sufficient for our tour business. It even has some features that we haven't yet tried!

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hey Kamron! We appreciate your feedback, and are thrilled that you are enjoying WaiverSign. Our team is always looking to improve based on client feedback, many of our most popular features originated from clients like you. If you have a few minutes to discuss your listed 'cons' further, please feel free to reach out to me anytime at jeremy@waiversign.com. We love feature requests! -Jeremy

Lecy G.
Reservation Specialist in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Online Waiver System, Especially for Large Groups!

Kommentare: I've reached out to WaiverSign support on several occasions and they have always been quick to answer my questions and resolve any hiccups in the system.

I love that I can work with parents and trip leaders ahead of time who are planning an activity in our area. With simple instructions, we can get personal information for each individual as well as a parent's signature all ahead of time. We don't have to scan any more waivers or try to decipher difficult handwriting.

I have ran into a few hiccups with those who struggle with the use of technology or are intimidated by it, but overall everything has worked great. When I do run into those types of people, we have them fill out the information (still using WaiverSign) at our store with an employee to help them one step at a time.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hey Lecy, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that WaiverSign has helped simplify things for you and your customers. We definitely can understand the pain point you bring up where some people are intimidated by signing a digital waiver and would rather sign a piece of paper. I hope our Kiosk feature has helped make things easier for your team when those types of guests arrive at your facilities. If you ever need anything or have additional feedback, please feel free to reach out using our in-app chat (the little orange chat widget). Our team is always here to help! Thanks again, -Jeremy

Co-Owner in USA

Review of WaiverSign

It just works right out of the box. We were able to set up multiple versions of waivers, and customers can easily access the waivers while in our store, or ahead of time via URL. We don't have to worry about the signing of waivers... WaiverSign just provides the service without worry. And WaiverSign is able to provide us with the best view of customer demographics of any of the software tools we use.

Not much. It is pain-free. Maybe the ability to have slightly more configurable custom answer fields.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hello! Thanks so much for the feedback. We're glad that WaiverSign has been easy for you. I'd love to hear more about your thoughts on custom fields, feel free to reach out to me anytime at jeremy@waiversign.com if you'd like to discuss it further. It is possible we've already spoken with each other about it, but I'm not 100% sure since your review is anonymous. Glad to hear everything else is going well and that you're pleased with our software! -Jeremy

Karin P.
Registration Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No more paper waiver head aches!

Kommentare: Overall, I am extremely happy with WaiverSign and so thankful I gave it a try! This year we are hoping to offer more events to our veterans and having WaiverSign will make it easier for participants to sign their waiver and my job will be a lot less frustrating, too.

Our organization provides recreational activities for veterans. In the past, we emailed waivers to veterans, asked them to print, sign and scan the waivers and then email it back to us. For some of our elderly veterans or those that didn't have a printer scanner at home this made it a big hassle for them and for us! I love how easily I can email a link and they can fill it out quickly with a smart phone, tablet or computer. I have only had one person need a little assistance with the form. With WaiverSign, I can see who has signed their waiver as soon as they complete it. Rarely do I have to send out a reminder for them to sign their waiver.....they complete within minutes of me sending it. So much easier than paper!

It would be great if the url link generated by WaiverSign was shorter. I use Bitly to shorten the url link and it works fine. Not a big deal, but if it was a part of WaiverSign, that would be one less step.

Matt W.
NA in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for a small non-profit

Kommentare: Excellent. Customer Support surprised and delighted and actually followed up on a request I had made.

It’s the perfect solution at the right price for a small no -profit that needs to accept waivers from visitors and volunteers.

Can be a little confusing to figure out some of the options related to parent/guardian/child.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hey Matt! Thanks for the feedback. We're glad that we're able to help your Non-Profit simplify your Waiver situation. I can understand what you mean with the confusion around parent/guardian/child, especially with the initial setup of your first waiver. I'll pass that feedback over to our dev team for future consideration. Otherwise, I'm grateful that myself and the rest of our support team have been able to "surprise and delight" you, that's terrific to hear! Please reach out if you ever need anything. Thank you! -Jeremy

Mike E.
Treasurer in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Met our needs for our insurance program

Kommentare: We can track very accurately the people who are in our organization against our critical element of insurance coverage.

We are an amateur adult soccer league and our liability insurance carrier requires that we have a completed liability waiver for every player register. Our deductible increase substantially if we do not. The WaiverSign system allows us substantial features to make sure we can track every individual player before we let them enter a competition. Our national association that procures the insurance doesn't have a system in effect to coordinate the liability waiver with the registration and because we don't require all players to use online registration it lets us track the walkin registration as well.

The previous version didn't offer optional fields for the user to title. The newer edition that we started with this year does have that feature.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hey Mike! Thanks so much for the review. We're thrilled that you've been with us since the early days, back before our current WaiverSign product was launched. It's great to hear the transition from our legacy product to our new web app has been a good one for you. If you ever need anything, please let us know! -Jeremy

Sandy H.
Grand Canyon Reservations & Office Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best plan to replace paper waivers with digital waivers

Kommentare: Huge saving on postage and paper and time sending out paper waivers, getting them back, and then deciphering what was written by hand and entering it into the reservation system.

Digital Waivers are automatically submitted into the software program and don't have to be done on paper and then mailed.

Older generation that aren't computer savvy have a hard time getting through the process. That's not the fault of the software; it is the lack of skill on the customer completing the waiver.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us a review. It's good to see that our application has been a great value for your team. We definitely can understand the generational gap and that signing digitally can intimidate some people. We definitely take those pain-points to heart and try to make things easier for people who struggle with using computers or smartphones. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is always quick to reply and can be contacted via In-App Chat (the little orange chat window). Thank you! -Jeremy

Pamela B.
Reservationist in USA

WaiverSign is Awesome

Kommentare: I used to have to mail a paper copy to the customer using my postage and envelopes, wait for a long time for the forms to be returned and then try to read the writing so I could enter the information myself. Now all of this has been eliminated and in one press of a key I can take care of all of that!

I like that it is so easy to email a link to our customers and they can take care of doing the waiver sign quickly and easily. No mailing of release forms or trying to enter the information for them.

I have no negative comments on WaiverSign. It has been such a help.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hello Pamela! Sounds like you had quite the handful before. With the quantity of waivers you guys sign, I imagine that manually entering all of that data would have been a beast -- not to mention tracking people down who haven't signed! We're glad that WaiverSign has and continues to make your life easier. If you ever need anything from us, please let us know. You can reach us via the little Orange Chat icon at the bottom right corner of the app. -Jeremy

Terral F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A few more features and It would be perfect

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We tried several gym management systems that have waiver features built in, but none of them actually hold up in court because it shows that the customer signed the waiver, but does not store the actual waiver with it. Waiversign has everything we need in a waiver that we need. It is easy to use and customize. We use it for our liability release waiver, gym rules agreement, and photo release agreement. i like that we can put all three documents under one link and customers can sign them all at once. If it could integrate with mailchimp, it would be amazing!

I love that it is so easy to use, set up, and store waivers. It does most of what we need for a fantastic price.

There are a few features I wish it had. First, I wish that it could integrate with mailchimp. That is a big deal! Second, I wish that it had it's own "kiosk mode". The app that they suggested we use for kiost mode on android is garbage, and my staff stay away from it because it's so complicated and confusing to use. It is a 3rd party app, but it would be nice if no 3rd party app was necessary.

Mark N.
Group Scoutmaster in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best of Breed Software

Kommentare: WaiverSign has enabled us to move 95% of all our waivers to an online system, which has dramatically increased the ease of dealing with them.

Of all the solutions I tried, WaiverSign was, by a wide margin, the easiest to use, both from a setup standpoint and for our users. The price is an excellent value and the customer service team is top notch.

Despite my best efforts I couldn't ever get the API to work properly, meaning I couldn't integrate it as tightly as I'd have desired with the rest of our registration system. I also wish there was better ways to output in a spreadsheet the optional questions that are asked in the waiver process. Both are minor quibbles, however.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hey Mark! Glad to hear you've had a great experience with WaiverSign so far. Sorry to hear you've run into troubles working with our API. At this time the API is in beta (as of October 2019), so bugs and issues are unfortunately something that are likely to come up, so we don't advertise the API on our website. Our primary focus for WaiverSign has been on the front-end user experience that the majority of our clients use everyday, which it sounds like all of that has worked great for you! In the future our API will no longer be in beta and you can count on it having the same ease and reliability you've come to expect from the rest of our app. Thanks again for the review. -Jeremy

Lori F.
Adventure Specialist in USA

Easy to use WaiverSign

Kommentare: We have been able to eliminate a handwritten (filled in) document that was too often illegible and incomplete. The short time it takes a guest to complete WaiverSign frees up everyone's precious time.

What I like most is the way the software is incorporated into our reservation system makes everything run smoothly.

We've been working with the system several years now and it has consistently worked very well for us

Antwort von WaiverSign

Thank you for the kind words Lori! We're glad that WaiverSign has been, and continues to work well for Western River. If you ever think of anything that you need please don't hesitate to reach out to us using the little orange chat widget when you're logged into the application! Myself and the rest of the support team are always available to help. -Jeremy

Bonnie C.
Reservations Manager in USA

Perfect Waiver Solution

Kommentare: Perfect solution to having real time waivers signed from anywhere in the world.

Ease of use, immediate real time view of signed waivers, convenient for international events as well. Both you and the guest are able to not only see on WaiverSign that your waiver has been signed but also you are both emailed a copy of the signed waiver. Very smooth!

I don't have any feedback on this as it works great for our company.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Thank you for the positive words, Bonnie! Your feedback means a lot to us. If you ever do think of a 'Con', feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to address it! Thanks, -Jeremy

Kari R.
Customer Support in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love the Customer support and care

Kommentare: Overall I really appreciate this product!

Customer support was urgent and available. The product was exactly what we needed to electronically create a solution rather than tracking down paper forms. Easy to send out and easy to track.

I had multiple forms that I wanted singed by multiple people and many missed the multiple places to sign. The program allows them to proceed even without signing all forms.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review. We're glad our support team has been there for you! I've gone back and reviewed your support requests to find the situation you describe in your cons list -- I can see what you're referring to: the signer filled out their personal info for all three documents, during the signing step they dropped off after the first document or two, so only the ones they submitted went through. Unfortunately, there's little we can do to control if someone closes their window before completing a multi-document signing. But I've notified our team so that we can factor that scenario into future changes to the platform.

Marcie R.
Sales and Marketing in USA

Love WaiverSign!

Kommentare: Allows us to offer better customer service and keep records digital, instead of using a cumbersome paper process. So happy with all that Waiver Sign does!

Not just one thing. It's easy to use and makes managing our business so much more efficient.

Nothing comes to mind. It's more about which is my favorite feature at any given time.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hey Marcie, I love the attitude! We absolutely appreciate the kind words. If you do ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. -Jeremy

Calley T.
Office Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

WaiverSign Review

Kommentare: eliminates the use of a paper waiver system or imputing guest info into a computer

Easy to use in the office and user friendly for guests

n/a We did not have any issues with waiversign

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hey Calley! We appreciate the review, and we're glad WaiverSign has worked out nicely for your team. If you ever do think of anything that you may need, your feedback is always welcome. Just let us know through any method of communication we've used with you in the past. -Jeremy

Rebecca M.
Client Coordinator in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Makes life SO much easier!

Waiver Sign is a lifesaver! It is so nice to be able to have one, centralized location for all of our waivers! It makes things easy for us and our clients, and it is one less thing we have to worry about!

I honestly can't think of anything - If I had to come up with something I would say make the instructions about choosing your event dates clearer. But, even that is just searching for something to use as a con.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hey Rebecca! Thanks so much for the feedback, I'm glad to hear that WaiverSign has been so helpful for you. -Jeremy

Krissy W.
Assistant manager in USA

Works great

Kommentare: It’s a pretty easy system to use and the customer support staff are quick to respond.

It’s very easy to use. Doesn’t matter the age of the person using it they can figure it out.

While this system works best for small groups of people it can be a bit cumbersome for large groups and/or families.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hey Krissy, thanks for the review! We're glad to hear WaiverSign is working out nicely for your needs. -Jeremy

Lsia T.
Manager in USA

Waiver Sign

I love the integration with the reservation system. It doesn't add an extra step to the reservation process.

There have been a few glitches here and there but nothing you can't overcome.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Thank you for the feedback Lisa! We're glad things have been working out for your team. Please let us know if and when you run into any issues, that's definitely something we'll want to tackle ASAP if and when those come up. -Jeremy

Leslie K.
Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

WaiverSign - the solution we didn't know we needed!

Kommentare: Signup, setup, and ease of use were flawless. Can't imagine improving on a system that works so well.

Saves an unbelievable amount of time. Simple to set up, saves countless hours, and no paper!

Nothing. We have been happy with all of the features, the pricing is great, and the customer service available.

Antwort von WaiverSign

Hi Leslie! Thanks so much for showing WaiverSign some love on Capterra. We're proud to have Canyon Rim Adventures as a client and we're thrilled you're happy with our software and support. If you ever need anything or have feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! -Jeremy

Britni L.
Owner/Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

COVID-19 - above and beyond.

Kommentare: Thank you for caring for your customers in such a trying time. I will be recommending all of my fellow colleagues who own businesses to use this company.

With the effects of COVID-19, I was forced to shut down my entire business, hopefully, temporarily. After explaining my situation via email, I received an extremely fast response with actions already implemented that made me feel valued and important. While the subscription is more than affordable, I had to freeze all accounts I have related to my small business in Manhattan to help save the company. These people get it. They went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of in this unprecedented time, and with kindness. Thank you!

I have absolutely no complaints about this company.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Britni. It really means a lot to us to see this review, as you're right that we absolutely do care. We look forward to the day when you'll be able to get back to using your account and continue working with us. But until then, stay safe and healthy. We'll be here when that time comes.