Über WaiverSign

WaiverSign ist die einfachste Lösung für digitale Verzichterklärungen für dich und deine Kunden. Schnelle Einrichtung, sofortiger Abruf und hervorragender Support.

Erfahre mehr über WaiverSign

Ease of use and connection to my products/services.

Outages are not often but enough to be annoying.

Bewertungen zu WaiverSign

WaiverSign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WaiverSign bereits verwendet?

Billie
Billie
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for doing contactless check in

Kommentare: I found WaiverSign when setting our campground up post COVID. We had to ensure we did contactless check in and their system provided an inexpensive quick answer. It has been extremely helpful to us and I have recommended it highly to my colleges.

The program allowed us to get signatures on waivers prior to check in so people could go right to their site and not have to stop at the office. It provides excellent data and has been a life saver for us this year.

Customization of the information that is required by them such as date of birth. We do not need it, but it requires it when doing a form.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you for the feedback! Since your review was posted we've resolved your one listed con, DOB is now optional. So thank you for taking the time to review us and let us know.

Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I was looking for

Customizable documents I can send for signature, download whenever needed, and house off-site and securely. Pay as used is a great feature with a very fair base starting price.

Frankly, knock on wood, I've yet to find something I need waiversign to do that it does not do. I hope it doesn't follow the industry trend of "hooking" you with great offers and then slowly increasing the price as you go, but for right now it's truly exactly what we needed.

Monica
Managing Partner in USA

Stumpys GB

Kommentare: positive.

Easy to use. Easy to install on devices.

Outages are not often but enough to be annoying.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Monica, thanks so much for the review. We're glad WaiverSign has been easy to use for you. As far as outages go, please let us know if you ever experience one so we can diagnose what went wrong -- that's definitely something we don't want to see happening. Thank you!

Linzie
Photo Sales in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Practical

Kommentare: Looks like it will implement well within our operations.

I just started using and I am finding it user friendly so far. After a season of fully using I will have more of an input of pros. Although, the search features and use of information seems easy enough to populate what I am looking for.

I have not got that far into implementing into daily use with our customers. We just began the new version.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you Linzie! We're so glad to hear WaiverSign has helped your business.

Caitlyn
Office Admin in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

#1 to come back to!

Kommentare: Fantastic! We have appreciated the follow-up and support every step of the way.

We have been dragging our feet on making a choice of waiver software we wanted to chose for one of our higher scale properties we manage. WaiverSign ended up being our final choice because of the ease of use and need for signatures for everyone of all ages.

I have nothing bad to say about WaiverSign.

Review of WaiverSign

It just works right out of the box. We were able to set up multiple versions of waivers, and customers can easily access the waivers while in our store, or ahead of time via URL. We don't have to worry about the signing of waivers... WaiverSign just provides the service without worry. And WaiverSign is able to provide us with the best view of customer demographics of any of the software tools we use.

Not much. It is pain-free. Maybe the ability to have slightly more configurable custom answer fields.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hello! Thanks so much for the feedback. We're glad that WaiverSign has been easy for you. I'd love to hear more about your thoughts on custom fields, feel free to reach out to me anytime at jeremy@waiversign.com if you'd like to discuss it further. It is possible we've already spoken with each other about it, but I'm not 100% sure since your review is anonymous. Glad to hear everything else is going well and that you're pleased with our software! -Jeremy

Matt
NA in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for a small non-profit

Kommentare: Excellent. Customer Support surprised and delighted and actually followed up on a request I had made.

It’s the perfect solution at the right price for a small no -profit that needs to accept waivers from visitors and volunteers.

Can be a little confusing to figure out some of the options related to parent/guardian/child.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Matt! Thanks for the feedback. We're glad that we're able to help your Non-Profit simplify your Waiver situation. I can understand what you mean with the confusion around parent/guardian/child, especially with the initial setup of your first waiver. I'll pass that feedback over to our dev team for future consideration. Otherwise, I'm grateful that myself and the rest of our support team have been able to "surprise and delight" you, that's terrific to hear! Please reach out if you ever need anything. Thank you! -Jeremy

Janine
Member in USA
Forschung, Selbstständig

Good product for distributing research consent forms

Once it's set up, this product is very easy to use. I'm able to send a single link to a custom consent form that I require from research participants. I'm able to easily download a PDF of their form and share it with my client for compliance purposes.

I had to work through a customer service rep to set up my text only form. And after the free trial, I couldn't find a link to sign up for the paid service. I also was unclear from the description about whether I could cancel my subscription at any time. That said, customer service quickly answered my questions via email, and sent me a link to get going fairly quickly.

Heath
Deputy Chief in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A viable option for our fire department events...

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good. We still use the product, and recommend it... just make sure you get all the pricing details.

I like that all the signing and information is in one place. It's also reassuring that the waivers are stored for years if needed.

I'm not crazy about the pricing model. We were capped at 50 signatures for a month without knowing, we used 1800 signatures at our event (a haunted house in October) and were charged a pretty hefty fee. I reached out to customer service and was contacted, but pretty much got a "that's too bad."

Kel
Project Manager in Guam
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My WaiverSign Experience

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I enjoy my experience with WaiverSign. They've been extremely helpful in getting my account up and going! Thank you WaiverSign!

Absolutely wonderful customer service! They were able to help customize my subscription according to my needs and were always there for me in a pinch. Please don't change your customer service, WaiverSign Team! :)

1. The backend in customizing the forms were a bit confusing. What would have made it easier is a much user-friendly interface (drag and drop, etc.) or something more interactive vs. small-style coding. 2. I would like them to use an integrated URL for waivers/docs that are streamlined with their setup process vs. an external service like bitly or tinyurl.

Leslie
Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WaiverSign - the solution we didn't know we needed!

Kommentare: Signup, setup, and ease of use were flawless. Can't imagine improving on a system that works so well.

Saves an unbelievable amount of time. Simple to set up, saves countless hours, and no paper!

Nothing. We have been happy with all of the features, the pricing is great, and the customer service available.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hi Leslie! Thanks so much for showing WaiverSign some love on Capterra. We're proud to have Canyon Rim Adventures as a client and we're thrilled you're happy with our software and support. If you ever need anything or have feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! -Jeremy

Armando
Member in USA

After one year

The software is very easy to use, support is always prompt

The lack of reporting ability, it would be nice to be able to pull reports based on the information collected in the waiver

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you for the feedback Armando! Reporting is definitely something we're lacking for our high usage clients such as yourself -- we're definitely keeping that in mind for future features and updates. We'll keep you in the loop as new features and functionality becomes available in the future. Glad to hear things are going well otherwise! We'll be in touch. - Jeremy

Max
Manager in USA

Best Support Ever

The ability to create documents on the fly and customization of them and the ability to search for releasees.

Not being able to allow a customer to sign multiple forms after filling out one contact information sheet

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Max, thank you for the feedback, glad to hear WaiverSign is working out nicely for you. It is actually possible to have multiple forms signed off of one contact, so I'll reach out to walk you through that. Thank you! - Jeremy

Special Project in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I likes me some e-waivers

Kommentare: This has saved us time, paper, hassle, storage and whatever else you can imagine with paper documents.

What we really like about WaiverSign is that a customer can sign using our in-house tablet or their own personal smart phone — or even at home.

We would prefer to be able to eliminate duplicates from the accumulated database. We run tests using the same persona and all of those "test" submissions are part of the official record.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear WaiverSign has been helpful for you.

Kat
Office and Project Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: Super easy to use, and saves a lot of time trying to chase people around.

I appreciate the ease of access and user friendliness for having people fill out waivers for our organization. We used to have people sign a physical copy of our waiver, but that was not as effective in getting the waiver back or saving it.

I'd like to be able to export the names of signed waivers into an excel spreadsheet.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey there! We're glad to hear you're loving WaiverSign, and that we've earned a 10 out of 10 recommendation from you. Thank you for that. On a side note, in your listed cons for WaiverSign, you mentioned that you'd like the name of the signed waiver to be included on the excel export. That is indeed possible! You can do the following to achieve that: Navigate to 'Signed Documents' in the app, then navigate to 'Export Contacts' on the right. This will give you a CSV of all signers, the document name, and much more. Thanks again!

Larry
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No Paper

Kommentare: Waivers are super easy with no paper!

I like that customers can scan a QR code to pull up the waiver on their device utilizing their data fill feature to speed up the information collection process when filling out the waiver. I like being able to track all the emails from signups to create a contact list to reach out to customers with updates. I also like the data available on the dashboard that lets me see how much of my business is comprised of new or return customers.

I would like to see emails and phone numbers that are not valid be rejected. I would also like to be able to easily erase duplicate entries.

Dominique
Owner/Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for!

Kommentare: First, signing up was a breeze. The customer service was excellent! they quickly added my waiver form into their system and sectioned each part off exactly how I wanted it without me having to explain. I had an issue on my end with my card and they were prompt with helping me resolve the issue. I am able to add WaiverSign directly on my website instead of having my customers go to another website to sign.

I love that Waiversign allows me to create events which allows me to easily find waiver forms signed by my customers.

I have no complaints about WaiverSign at all!

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Wonderful! We're so glad everything is exactly what you were looking for.

Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WaiverSign Is Great!

Kommentare: Fantastic!

Super easy to use. The customer service of the WaiverSign staff is great.

No real negative things to support. Good software.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad WaiverSign has worked nicely for your organization. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything. - Jeremy

Kord
Marketing & Technologies in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product, Robust, Easy to Setup & Utilize.

Resmark Integration, Customization, Malleability, Clean User Interface on both Front & Back End.

I have yet to find any downsides to WaiverSign.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Kord! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're glad to hear things have been going well for you! -Jeremy

Lynn
President in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Tool For Us

Kommentare: We needed to create unique waivers to protect our guests and hosts who use our services. WaiverSign allowed us to say everything we needed and put the information in an easy to use format. We were able to link our waiver in our website and have everything super easy to use.

This software has allowed us to protect our business and our customers, both hosts and guests so that everyone has peace of mind about using our services.

There is nothing we don't like about WaiverSign. Any questions or issues we had were quickly addressed with positive outcomes.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Lynn, I'm thrilled to hear WaiverSign has met all of your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything! - Jeremy

Chad
Design Director in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup and implement for clients

It is hands down the easiest solution to implement into your reservation process. Works seamlessly with Resmark Systems. Customers have zero issues signing waivers for themselves or their family members. Very easy to understand

More customization options for the signing process would be great.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thanks for the kind words, Chad! Our team is always working to improve the signing process and grow based on client feedback. I'd love to discuss your thoughts on customization options you'd like to see for the signing process, please feel free to reach out to me directly at jeremy@waiversign.com. Thanks again, -Jeremy

Betsy
Owner/Office Manager in USA
Viehwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WaiverSign for Dude Ranch

Kommentare: The storage and management of paper waivers is becoming unwieldy so we decided to try online waivers and so far the experience has been great.

Easy to integrate into our system since we already had a waiver drafted. The trial period was very helpful, so we could see how it works first hand. Seems like a fair price for the service.

I feel that there were a few questions that I had in the beginning that weren't answered, but figured things would become more clear if we just went ahead and got on board. And most of the questions have been answered.

Shane
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great company with excellent customer support

Kommentare: Front to back the entire experience has been excellent

This company has been great to deal with. They make set up extremely easy and support you through the entire process. It’s been so much easier for my clients to sign waivers. There’s even a way to redirect them to my website when they are done signing. Great service and comparably excellent prices.

Instead of a per month fee, I wish you could also have the option of a per signature fee.

vor 2 Monaten

Shane, thank you for the review. We are so happy to have you as a client! Please reach out anytime you need help. Our support team truly is amazing!

Mary kay
Organizer in USA

Simplified my job

Kommentare: I save time and money by having all waivers online. I have immediate ways to get data to my customers and I've eliminated the need for storing papers for years.

It is easy to use and the customer service was fantastic. They've helped me immediately anytime I've needed assistance; families far prefer this online waiver system to register for dances and I will continue to use it for events I organize.

I would like if the edits page would save automatically so I don't lose edits if I step away without clicking save like Google docs.

Carson
Director Mountain Sales in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Telluride Ski & Golf Resort - recent application launch for ROL capture

Kommentare: we are streamlining our day-to-day operations and further meeting guest expectations...a true win-win!

extremely user friendly for end users and admin

we have no cons to communicate at this time

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Excellent! So glad to see that WaiverSign is meeting all expectations.