Winteam in review

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Alex R.
Accountant
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Winteam is great but there is always room for improvement. This being my first office job using a software based system, winteam has helped me succeed way better than the older software my company used to have.

Vorteile: I enjoy the simplicity when it comes to navigating certain aspects of the system. I also enjoy finding out new ways to complete tasks more efficiently and sharing with the rest of my team. This software has helped save hundreds of hours when analyzing and entering data.

Nachteile: There were a few things that felt like they were finished half way before the software was released. For example, the PO and AP Invoice sections need to be linked better to let you know when a PO already has an invoice and when the PO has been fulfilled to avoid going over the PO amount. Similar to the AR Invoice Review tab, there should be a way to review what invoices are under that PO and the amount remaining, invoiced and over/under when the PO has reached its expiration date.

Overall Quite Potent Accounting Software

Reynaldo A.
Payroll Director
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software comes with a high learning curve but overall I think it is worth it. We are able to have more detailed reports for payroll, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Right now we are implementing onboarding solution for payroll. Also, having TeamTime clocking in and out information synchronize directly to Team has been tremendous help speeding up payroll processing.

Vorteile: I like that in Team everything is down to Job level; We are able to get a detailed report of each job for the customers. Payroll is very easy to navigate as well. There is plenty of reports to choose from to get all the information needed. I like the fact that I can manage Obama Care right in the software - it is a lot of work to assure all the information is correctly captured and reported but it is all in one place at least. I like that we have all functions connected into one software; integration was a big deal for us to make this switch. Customer service is awesome as well. There are lots of functions that we are still learning about but is definetely a very powerful and promising software.

Nachteile: I did not like that I cannot import and export like we used to do in old software. Also, one of the drawbacks for payroll department is that liabilities cannot be paid directly out of the Team. Lack of ability to attach files is frustrating as well (even though this and many other functions can be added for an extra fee). Third party add-ons can be expensive sometimes. Would be nice to have reminders of due dates for liability payments as well.

There are enhancements I'd like to see implemented

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Deborah B.
Payroll Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: WinTeam is our all-in-one platform for human resources, accounting, and operations. We're highly satisfied.

Vorteile: The payroll module for WinTeam is the best I've used in a 20+ year career of processing payroll. Ease of data import from scheduling, ease of processing deductions, ability to revise checks at the batch review level - all of those functions are vital to our processing flow and are greatly appreciated.

Nachteile: There are AR issues that I've discussed with Team tech support over 12 years that we'd like to see addressed at some point, such as the ability to search for an invoice by amount and also the ability to print an invoice to reflect partial payments/balance due.

Exceptional

William B.
HR Manager
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Sales department, especially my Account Executive has been exceptional. They treated our company as if we were a part of their family. They have always strive to make our work life easier by offering us products that make us more efficient. Their training teams have been wonderful and very patient with us in learning new facets of the software. We hope to engage more with E-hub but we have not been able to implement it as of yet.

Vorteile: We really enjoy the platform especially the personnel scheduling- it allows us to get a grasp on our profit and loss for each facility we service. It allows us to compare our actual dollar per hour we charge out with what we pay our employees. Secondly, we are strong users of the work scheduler. The ability to ticket our work orders and to close them after has definitely helped our company to become more deficient and effective at servicing our clients.

Nachteile: I can really only think of 3 cons- the inability for our work tickets to print in Alpha order. The second con would that there are not as many keyboard shortcuts as I would like. When I call into customer service for software support- it always feels like they are in a rush and not always happy to hear from their client.

Great software to run my entire business

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Tracie B.
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Winteam has helped me streamline my back office, while also controlling things in the field. It has saved me money by allowing me to in-house payroll and by preventing the timecard errors we used to have when our employees were filling out timecards by hand. The alert system allows me to know if a building is not being cleaned, so that one of my supervisors can handle the issue before the customer opens in the morning, so that we never have a client going without service, even if their regular cleaner can't get there.

Vorteile: I love that Winteam designed a software specifically for my industry. From estimates & scheduling to timekeeping, payroll and invoicing, and even benefits management tools, this software can handle every aspect of my commercial janitorial company.

Nachteile: I would find it very helpful if all reports were able to be printed. Not only do I find it a bit difficult to design custom reports, but some things simply cannot be printed. Also, the accounting piece is not as simple as something like Quickbooks. I can really drill down into the nitty-gritty of every aspect of my company, but I need my accountant to help me do it!

One system for everything

Leah S.
Acct and HR manager
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using Team when before we were using 3 or 4 different programs to conduct business and keep track administratively. We often had to enter data 2-3 times. We had spreadsheets that worked well enough but to was all a bit clumsy and overly redundant, not to mention prone to error. We’ve used Team for about 6 years now and now everything “talks” to each other- payroll integrates with work tickets, benefits are programmed in, we can track for bonus metrics without a separate system, etc. We can compare financial projections to actuals and have control of our P&Ls. We love it and keep learning more that we can do to make our business more efficient.

Vorteile: We can use one software for everything and it all talks to each other. Also, we have been able to go from paper based to electronically based- completely! No more timesheets. They clock in with the phone. The list goes on!

Nachteile: On the accounting side- everything we need is there but it’s a lot less automated than say quickbooks as the software as a whole is not an accounting software. Just takes some time to learn.

WinTeam Review

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Todd W.
Director of Operational Systems and Training
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are currently utilizing eHub to manage our Timekeeping. eHub has simplified the interface for the everyday ops manager who is reviewing and approving time worked. We would like see more features roll out to eHub to the point that eHub is the main database we are working out of.

Vorteile: WinTeam gives you the ability to combine Payroll, AR, AP, GL, QA, and Scheduling all in one place. It's customer support is very knowledgeable and helpful each time I have to use them. Timekeeping is made easy via eHub by TEAM.

Nachteile: There are some features such as Work Scheduling where a large portion of their functionality still reside in the main WinTeam database which is a less "user friendly" interface for those who don't use it everyday.

Overall Satisfaction

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Denise C.
accounting assistant
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I like the ease of the system, I like be able to shoot reports to Excel format and I like the Grid View and the ability to delete unnecessary columns and tweak my reports as needed.

Vorteile: I like that you can several tabs open at a time and depending on the amount of users I can have multiple company databases open as well. I find the overall software easy to use. I jump from A/R, A/P, Inventory, Job costing, Human Resources and payroll daily and find that I can get virtually anything I need from multiple reports.

Nachteile: I don't like the way it sorts numbers. It doesn't sort sequentially it sorts by digits. For instance, my inventory codes will sort 10099 and then it goes to 101, 1010, 1011 and so on. After 1019 it goes to 102, 1020,10204. It sorts based on the value of each digit. This makes it difficult to find inventory items when you have a large warehouse database.

WinTeam is a Dream!

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Candie D.
HR Director
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with WinTeam has been fantastic. I have implemented 3 different HRIS softwares during my tenure with my company and WinTeam is by far the most robust. The ability to participate in beta testing new features has been awesome!

Vorteile: I like that the company takes into consideration what the users want and need for their businesses to run smoothly and put it on the path to developing the software even more. The ability to create custom reports and meet with a trainer if you need assistance on any module or setting up a new feature it great! The eHub app is a very useful tool for employees and supervisors to use in the field.

Nachteile: Citrix. This is an extremely "clunky" platform and can be difficult to navigate especially when trying to save reports as the server is hosted elsewhere.

WinTeam pays for itself

Raymond Y.
Vice President
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to control employee payments and also making sure the clients are billed. All hours are accounted for. We were able to reduce overtime by monitoring the hours worked by the officers and how adding shift affected them and how we can change schedules. One of the best parts is being able to map the officers home and distance from a post and directions to get there.

Vorteile: Connectivity of all departments between payroll, scheduling, operations. Being cloud based allows us to work from anywhere at anytime as well. Great customer service.

Nachteile: Originally the fact that it was cloud based scared us, but we were wrong. What I wish would be better is that some aspects of the software prevent you from working on different screens at the same time.

TEAM software is our best tool

Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Dawn T.
President/Owner
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TEAM support is awesome, they go above and beyond. TEAM is always listening to our ideas and making improvements. The software itself puts all of our data in one place and makes it easy to pull out key metrics to help us run the business. Labor hours actual vs. budget, overtime management, job profitability, and the list goes on and one. A huge number of custom data fields allow us to track what’s important to our team.

Vorteile: Full integration of field operations and back office accounting, HR, etc. Everything we need is in this one software engine. Integration to EHub allows our field manager and employees to have data and documents at their fingertips and all in one application.

Nachteile: That it’s still Citrix-based but they are working on moving it.

WINTEAM

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Greg W.
Operations Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has saved us a great deal in time and especially money as we now do all our payroll in house. Our support team is very helpful and responsive. I recommend WINTEAM to other companies. I have experience with Vision Vantage and Securitas' SAFES programs. WINTEAM is a superior system and product.

Vorteile: It is a great help in organizing and ensuring managers and supervisors maintain appropriate and efficient staffing.

Nachteile: Mostly minor things in setting up schedule pages to better fit the way we use them, but overall it does the job. It can just be frustrating at times , especially if you don't use a function every day/week and you have to remember how to set something up as it is not necessarily intuitive for a non tech guy

WinTeam Gave Our Company The Ability To Scale & Integrate Departments

Pat B.
VP, Technology & Operations
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really enjoy using the WinTeam system and the integration and efficiency we get from it. Customer support and account management is fantastic as well. Always there when you need them. Rolling out new features quickly is the only con I can think of and with their new management and ownership I think this will be changing soon.

Vorteile: The integration it gives us. Having Finance, HR, Operations & Payroll reduces error significantly and increases efficiency dramatically. It has allowed our company to scale fast for our clients year over year.

Nachteile: New features take a while to make it into production and there is a learning curve in terms of usability so training new team members can take some time.

WinTeam for Workforce management

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Don B.
Operations Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Win Team is like an onion, just when you think you have mastered the system you discover another better/faster way to get to the results.

Vorteile: WinTeam is a powerful tool for managing human resources. It is so much more than a scheduling tool. I use it to track time off, absenteeism, experience, and certifications. We also use it to track revenue and generate invoices.

Nachteile: Most tools are easy to access, but others like displaying the number of hours worked or scheduled by a specific employee can require multiple steps in order to display the data.

WinTeam is fantastic!

Nancy G.
Senior Director of HR
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love the support from Team Software. Whenever there is something I need to understand further, the team is prompt to assist and I typically learn something new with each call. There are regular updates and great communication.

Nachteile: There are so many features and I feel we would benefit from requesting regular training or review periods, the issue is on our end not WinTeam. I am sure we are not even close to using WinTeam to the full capacity and are missing out on amazing short-cuts and tools.

Winteam is Great

Kara C.
Accounts Receivables
Hausmeisterservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I have found this to be a solid product and when help is needed the customer service is wonderful. Everyone has always been very kind and helpful. I appreciate that they listen to what their customers want and are continually improving their product.

Vorteile: Having used this product since 2013 and have found it to be very good for easily accessing information when needed.

Nachteile: I wish that the user interface was bigger when it comes to inputting information, I use a larger monitor just to see the what I am working on better.

Winteam

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Tonya H.
Cheif Financial Officer
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am solving the schedule problems that we had in the past using the e-hub for our supervisors to schedule their guards and the post watch to keep tract of when our employees call in.

Vorteile: I like the fact that you can use WinTeam software to run your whole company. Only one software for all the departments such as HR, Accounting, Schedules, Payroll etc.

Nachteile: There not to much that I lease like but what I like and don't like make be something totally different for someone else. We all have our preferences.

We Chose WinTeam

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Kelly T.
WinTeam Administrator
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We now have very accurate job costing reports that help us drive daily business decisions. The software is very customizable and the support you get with it is unparalleled. We are confident that we made the right chose when choosing TEAM.

Vorteile: It is very dynamic software and we really like that it’s an all in one piece for our business.

Nachteile: It can be a little overwhelming at implementation. And the screen font view is capable of being made larger for easy viewing on screen. That can be a tad frustrating.

Why WinTeam Works for Me

Jeffrey B.
Operations
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The interlinking of workforce management, accounting and customer relations.

Vorteile: I was able to move from three independent software programs for workforce management, accounting and customer satisfaction that did not communicate with each other to WinTeam that does each of these and each area internally communicates with the other. This is a big WIN for my TEAM.

Nachteile: Complicated to set up. It takes a lot of time to get the information data entry into the system.

ACCOUNTING

Paulina A.
Accountant
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software has been very helpful for our organization; however as mentioned on my previous paragraph I think there is some room of improvement specially on the reports. But in general we feel comfortable with Winteam and would like to keep working with it in the future.

Vorteile: I like how it links different areas of an organization in just one software.

Nachteile: I feel that there should more options when creating a report in order to receive detailed information to suffice different user needs.

Winteam

Ray W.
controller
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are providing gross margin reports for each site and we are able to accurately allocate all of our labor and other direct costs.

Vorteile: It gives me the ability to pull detail payroll information to respond to requests and file reports. It has enabled us to provide detailed financial reporting for multiple sites as well as running general ledger detail reports.

Nachteile: It is a little hard to find the underlying detail for certain general ledger modules.

Very good at solving quick issues, not always great with more complicated questions/issues

Belinda F.
HR Admin
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the customer service staff is very helpful and willing to sign-on with us to solve a problem quickly. The response, though, on some ongoing issues is not great - they communicate to us through emails that they are still looking into those issues, but we sometimes don't ever get a satisfactory/helpful answer or solution.

Vorteile: I can run reports and/or filters for almost any information that I need.

Nachteile: Issues with vacation hours for rehires/returning team members - there's always a problem.

Review

Elizabeth R.
Sr VP Information Technology
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used Team Software for the last 25 years and our business has grown phenomenally over that time. Team is a cost effective solution for Scheduling, timekeeping, payroll, billing, and general ledger functions.
We have found tremendous value with Team as a partner through many of our growth spurts and changing business environment.

Vorteile: Scheduling of staff is optimal for our business

Nachteile: Additional HR features would be an improvement, although Team has been improving the HR module more recently

Good software for the industry

Jason K.
CFO
Hausmeisterservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it does the job and the customer service is good and I am hoping to resolve some of our other concerns with it here in the future

Vorteile: It has a lot of features that work specifically with our industry and the customer support has been good.

Nachteile: I feel like I am limited on certain things I can do in our sales and work tickets processes. I also don’t like how you can’t use the CRM side of it offline because we don’t always have good cell service.

Lots of features, steep learning curve

Tim V.
Director of Technology
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software has solutions for anyone in the building service contractor or security contractor software space. The software is built on an older framework but is extremely powerful. It is invaluable for running our building service business. Their employees are a true joy with which to work.

Nachteile: The software is built on an older framework that can be a challenge to get new ideas pushed into.