Filtern nach:

Über Lucrativ

Lucrativ is a multichannel intelligent customer relationship management and sales acceleration and automation platform suitable for bus

Erfahre mehr über Lucrativ

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 2.12.2019

"Everything I was looking for at a great price"

Kommentare: I'm running Facebook ads as a Real Estate Agent and have hundreds of leads coming in that I need to keep organized and have an efficient follow-up system for converting those leads to clients.

Vorteile: When searching for a CRM I found that everything I seemed to be looking for was either too basic, too robust, or too expensive for my personal needs. Lucrativ has a great UX for their workflows, a mobile app, automated texting and email with templates, a dialer, easy to setup templates, an API key that allows for a lot of versatility and seamless Zapier integration. For anyone reading, it isn't real estate specific and would work with all types of sales.

Nachteile: The mobile app calling feature needs improvement to make and receive calls directly through the app.

• Bewertet am 2.12.2019
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2019

"Perfect combo of everything I wanted in a CRM"

Kommentare: Lucrativ has doubled the number of daily customer contacts each of our sales people have. Customer support and developers are very responsive. It's very intuitive and easy to learn. I'm excited to see the impact it has over the next few months of use!

Vorteile: Lucrativ has been really intuitive to use for my team. It combines everything I was looking for in a CRM into one easy to understand platform. Having the ability to upload a customer list and then track any interaction (call, text, email) has been awesome for our sales managers because they can see every touch made all in one place. I also really like the gamification feature that let you create competitions or simply display the daily stats of each user.

Nachteile: They are still in the process of finalizing the functionality of some of the features, but their development team has been impressively responsive to our requests and they've gone to the effort of adding some customized features that have been extremely helpful for our team.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2019