Über Sitejabber

Mit der Sitejabber Business Suite kannst du Geschäfts- und Produktbewertungen erfassen, verwalten und teilen, um dein Geschäft auszubauen und Vertrauen aufzubauen.

Erfahre mehr über Sitejabber

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Sitejabber bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tomer D.
Tomer D.
Natural health Bag in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great review site

Kommentare: in general good reliable service that is there for long time

We are usign their free plan but this plan still provides you good options on how to deal with negative reviews

their fake review monitor doesn't always work

Benjamin R.
Marketing Analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value, and the best response rate I've seen.

Kommentare: From implementation, to everyday use, we have had excellent experiences with Sitejabber, it's services, results, and employees.

Our driving factor for switching to Sitejabber after using three other review services for years, was simply that it proved to be an effective all-in-one solution that drove better results that the other three services combined. It was the most expensive of the four, however, since it allowed us to save by rolling everything into one platform, this was an obvious choice.

The on-site badging could be more useful if it was smaller, and on a transparent background.

Ziggy M.
CEO in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Waste of money

Kommentare: shite

after trying to run it for a number of months we have given up

The software on several occasions drops our paid status back to free The level of support is low for an online system repeatedly did not list reviews from customers. We became suspicious about it some time back so we tested it and asked a number of our repeat customers to place reviews that did not show up or count. now the software has lost the review tab on the page. Been waiting all day for support to get back to me

Mateo G.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool!

Kommentare: I've been using Sitejabber to gather reviews for my small business for a year now and I'm very happy with it.

Once it's set up, it runs itself. There's very little work to do after you've installed their features.

Setup was somewhat difficult for me as I don't have a lot of experience with coding. However, I had help from Sitejabber every step of the way. It was intimidating at first but actually ended up being a very simple process.

Misty B.

Perfect tool!

Kommentare: I will definitely always recommend this to my fellow business owners!

Sitejabber is the perfect tool for my business! The app is so easy to use and I’ve never had any issues!

I love it all! There really is nothing I can complain about!

Antwort von Sitejabber

Thanks for the great feedback Misty! We are so happy to hear that you love using our review tools.

Murray G.
Owner in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Sitejabber really improves my retail website

It has to be said that price is king. As a small sole trader operation I couldn't afford to use the big review schemes, the price is out of my range. Sitejabber has allowed me to have positive recommendations added to my website without me having to risk cost at the start up stage

It is unfortunate that the other add ons cost what they do when I only need them rarely. Maybe one time use cost would help

Nicole D.
Order Processing Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Identify and fix problems with your company with ease

Kommentare: Before Sitejabber our customers would leave their reviews and we wouldn't be able to really address or personally reply to them unless they came directly to us. Now that we have this wonderful software we have access to customer issues and complaints and are able to individually respond to them accordingly which results in overall happier customers and a better experience for them.

Sitejabber has allowed my company to identify and resolve issues that customers may have had in order to optimize our overall customer experiences and better our company as a whole.

False reviewers that drop review scores.

Jasmine R.

Sitejabber Reviews

Kommentare: I love that Sitejabber helps instill confidence in potential customers. I’ve also been able to link my rewards program so that current customers are rewarded for posting reviews. I’m also able to link reviews to social media with a paid subscription.

Ease of use, Visibility of website, Price, Easy to import reviews from previous software

I haven’t encountered any cons. Using the free plan has been fine so far, but I do plan to switch to a paid plan in the future.

Matt C.
Matt C.
Design, Selbstständig

Great functionality

Kommentare: Sitejabber makes it easy to automate customer review requests and displaying reviews for incoming customers.

Easy to use and automate. It’s basically a “set it and forget it” type of app.

Personalizing functionality is behind a paywall but that’s less of a con and more of me being cheap.

Nancy J.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Easy and functional!

Kommentare: Great people to work with when questions arise.

Works every time! It easy to share reviews.

Needs more options rather than just product review.

Manager, Client Services and Initiatives in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not maintainable

Kommentare: I really appreciated the customer support, they were friendly and helpful. I think Sitejabber is a service a company should only pay for if they have no other choice and have a high-volume of new clients monthly that they can pull reviews from. Companies with few new clients every month will find themselves paying for a services without seeing a ROI.

I like that Sitejabber allows you to bulk upload and send customized requests for reviews. I liked that you could moderate reviews and require that a reviewer provide proof that they've used your service.

The biggest thing I did not like about Sitejabber is their rating model because your rating goes down not just for poor reviews, but also if you do not gain a review in the previous 30 day period. Also, once you've sent a request to one customer you cannot send them a request again in the future.

Kevin B.
CEO in USA

Pretty good reviewing platform

Kommentare: If you want a reviewing system that is reliable and amazing at preventing fake stuff, go with them.

Hi like how serious they take reviews. They have standards and verification like requiring actual proof before letting someone post a review. They have a system that really puts pressure on anyone who tries to do fake reviews. I really love that about them, they take fake reviews seriously.

It just doesn't seem too mainstream or used as much as Yotpo or TrustPilot. They sadly seem to be a rarely used reviewing platform so they aint suggested.

Zisis T.
SEO Manager in Griechenland
Rundfunk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great website for showing the success of your company

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with Sitejabber. It is the main way that we show to users our satisfied customers.

Easy to receive reviews for your business.

Nothing. I believe that the FREE version includes almost everything a business needs.

Ulysses N.
owner in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Love it.

Kommentare: Having positive reviews about your customers experience definitely has driven our sales up. Giving potential customers that peace of mind.

Easy to use. Easy to install. Easy to customize.

To remove any negative feedback you will have to pay.

Abudu B.
CEO in USA

Performance

Kommentare: I like the ease of using the software and I think it is great to have for every online store because of how easy it is to integrate and navigate. It starts running in no time

Ease of navigation and integration into my store

Customer service response time wasn't as fast as I would have liked it to be

Steven B.
Founder/CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good for free but not a Google Partner big problem

I like that it is a free option. Though a lot of the free perks changed. The price is what initially made me use sitejabber to collect reviews.

The biggest issue I have is that SiteJabber isn't a partner with Google so the reviews can't be used in google ads/products.

Antwort von Sitejabber

Hi Steven! Thanks for the kind words. I'd like to let you know that we certainly are a verified Google Review Partner which means you can earn Google stars and improve your SEO by being more visible in search results. We look forward to continue having you as a valued customer here at Sitejabber!

Founder in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for what they offer

Kommentare: Really great!

After hunting around for a fremium website review platform Sitejabber offered the best solution on the market. It was very easy to set up and I was able to migrate old reviews after emailing customer support.

The review page is a little cluttered with advertisements and other Sitejabber feeds, but otherwise there's not much to fault.

Samuel F.
Owner in Australien
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

SiteJabber - Great Review Collection Software

Kommentare: Without Sitejabber gathering feedback simply would not be possible it's allowed us to get insight into our visitors and encourage them to leave reviews in a simple way.

Sitejabber is one of the few places on the web that allow more general websites to collect reviews with customers where there may not be a single touch point (product or service) with a customer and offer a more generalised information service. This made it the ideal platform for us to collate review and feedback from our customers where there may not be a traditional transaction.

The plans have fairly steep pricing scales and while the value potential is there it's a large expense that creates that barrier to using the features to full extent.

Owner in Kanada

My favorite review site

Doesn't spam me or my customers asking for payments. Trustworthy. Easy to reply to reviews. Easy to integrate reviews into my website. Free version is fine for my needs. Reviews appear in Google searches.

Last I checked, the reviews don't seem to appear in Google shopping or adwords although they do appear in Google search and Google My Business.

Courtney M.
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Sitejabber exposes alot of scams sites on the internet with alot of ease.

Sitejabber uses a user’s review to help verify the legitimacy of a website. Its also very easy to navigate.

Scammers may spam the reviews of their website to give themselves more legitimacy and hide the legitimate reviews.

Alice A.
Founder in Australien
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice addition to our website

Kommentare: Very happy with Sitejabber, I get to send follow up e-mails to our customers to find out what they think about the products and of the overall experience.

I like that there is a free plan to get you started, that you can personalise the forms according to your needs.

I cannot fault it, I haven't had any issues.

Gabriel L.

Review

Its ease of use and layout is simple and easy to understand

To pay for something that just does reviews is a downer for me

Debbie A.
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great App

Love this app. It is easy to use and understand.

I don’t really have any cons to mention.

Vanessa A.
blogger in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great for customers

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like using Sitejabber because as a consumer i can search for sites I may be interested in working with. Or find out more information about a website that has contacted me.

I liked that site jabber allows you to search for websites if they are in their system. You can view what other consumers have to say about the site you are looking into.

their listing may be a bit limited depending on the type of website you are looking for. There may also be no reviews if the site is listed in their system as well.

Gloria W.
Office Administrator in USA

Ease of use and Truthful Opinions

Kommentare: As a consumer I would be least encouraged to leave a review if I have to go through a hassle just to leave a review, but the process is so easy with Sitejabber. I chose to log in with Facebook and that is all I had to do!

I like that I'm able to see a mix of both positive and negative reviews of every business I search on Sitejabber, which leads me to believe that this review website welcomes honest reviews, as opposed to a site where I only see perfectly positive reviews.

I dislike that there is a minimum word count on leaving a review, I think it should be reduced to 50 characters.