Business License Bewertungen

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2019

"Easy to do"

Vorteile: I like that this particular module keeps up with the licenses and insurance for all of my contractors. It alerts me when I am on the module by showing me that I have either expiring (within 30 days) or already expired licenses and insurance. This module works in conjunction with the Permits & Inspections module in that it will not let me select a contractor that has something expired. It keeps me from issuing permits to someone that could possibly not be insured.

Nachteile: If you aren't used to clicking on the "associate contractor" when creating a new contractor, you will not actually create the contractor record. It was confusing at first, but I am used to that step now so I know to do it.

von MyGov an 6.4.2019

Hi Brittney,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the MyGov Business License and Permit module, as well as the MyGov experience. We appreciate your positive feedback around MyGov related to the alert features in the Business License module, the ease of use for your city, and experience with our support team. Here at MyGov we are thankful we can support you in your daily work and are always looking for ways to serve you better.

Sincerely,