Filtern nach:

Über FlexiQuiz

FlexiQuiz, Online-Quiz-Ersteller. Flexibel und einfach zu nutzen, sodass du maßgeschneiderte Prüfungen, Tests oder Quizfragen erstellen und teilen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über FlexiQuiz

Roberto R.
Roberto R.
English Teacher in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The perfect tool for teachers

they read teacher's mind with this excellent tool. it help me a lot with my students to grade them. I can assess one hundred students at the same time with no problems.

everything is perfect with this tool. I can't find any cons.

Issam F.
Associate Professor, Pathology in Kuwait
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

FlexiQuiz For Pathology Residency Examination

Kommentare: Just excellent

I used FQ since June 2019. I uploaded 10 quizzes, each with 100 single best answer MCQ. Each questions has an attached high resolution image as required for pathology examinations. In total, I have uploaded and tested 1000 MCQs with 1000 Images in total. I have a group of residents of 394 in total from 12 countries from the MENA region. Resident satisfaction was great. My satisfaction is also great. What was even great is that support was perfect. I email a question and get an reply in 24 hours sometimes, less. The main problem with the quiz perhaps has to do with the high volume load of images. Some residents with poor internet connection faced interruptions. Those with reliable internet did not. To this day after 6 months of use of these high volume quizzes, I have a total of 1038 quiz run with certificate issued to candidates.

1. Question analysis including difficulty index and discrimination index needs to be added as these are mandatory to evaluate the quiz quality 2. The platform does not have a built in survey to assess candidate feedback. I have to use another survey site for this purpose I contacted the site and they are promised to include these in the future. Once done, this site will become even more suitable for educators.

Richmond A.
Richmond A.
Student in Ghana
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

wonderful piece

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

a very flexible and easy-to-use app that can be used to set online-based questions. really good for e-learning. It is a simple quiz and examination platform where one can set questions and the answerer receives a prompt answer with an instant score too. I recommend using the flextQuiz app because of its flexible usage. Schools and organizations that wish to quiz, use flexiQuiz.

not really yet but i hope it can still be improved with better features too.

Ashley H.
Operations Specialist in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, and quick to put together, Makes it worth your time & money

Kommentare: Overall, my experience is positive and I not only enjoy the software, but recommend it to others in my company to use as a data tracking system for testing the use of knowledge learned in a classroom setting. This software allows us to test company wide in 3 states.

Flexiquiz is a software I use weekly to not only test knowledge retained in training classes for adults, but also to use as a collective survey. It is very user friendly and I can have one put together very quickly. The feedback is also very important and vital to my company. I also like how it tracks and saves the data for me.

I think some of the functions and layouts can be improved. Some of the functions can be lacking with the amount of styles available.

Brandon C.
Brandon C.
Educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Good customer support response and an easy quiz maker!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good customer support. Easy quiz maker. It serves the purpose that I need it for, BUT it will be even better, when they allow quiz takers to create their own account.

I can easily create quizzes to share for free or I can even sell them with Stripe integration. When I have had questions, their customer support has responded promptly through email.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wish FlexiQuiz would integrate a way for quiz takers to create their account instead of me having to do it manually. I was told that this is in the works.

Alan R.
Co-founder in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Imagine a world where you received this level of service AND product?

Kommentare: What I was most amazed by was the service. It was complex (for me at least) to size and perfect the certificate that our delegates would receive, but FlexiQuiz attended to my queries at lightning speed and far exceeded my expectations. Bottom line is I would wholeheartedly recommend that you give FlexiQuiz a try if you are looking to do online testing and quizzes.

Flexiquiz provide quiz software that allows us to do online tests with our training delegates, and it works amazingly. Within a couple of minutes I was able to set up sophisticated, easily editable tests that, once successfully completed, e-mail a stylish certificate and results to the delegate. It meets our needs 100%.

Nothing found yet that is a concern. There could possibly be a spook in there somewhere, but I doubt it.

Andrea F.
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is awesome

Kommentare: I need to make my website more interactive. This is a great way to do that.

Easy to use!!! I was able to set down and make two quizzes in no time. I would have been even faster if I had written them ahead of time!

So far, I have not found any issues or problems. Good to go.