Über InviteOnce

InviteOnce ist eine In-the-Funnel-Planungslösung, mit der Interessenten dank personalisierter Planung schneller durch den Trichter geführt werden können.

Erfahre mehr über InviteOnce

Alexander V.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2019

"Appointment booking made easy"

Vorteile: I've experimented with a few other scheduling & booking apps. ScheduleOnce by OnceHub stands out as the best & most convenient one for business purposes. Whenever someone wants to schedule a discovery call or consultation with my digital marketing agency, I simply hand them the page to book and I get all the info I need in a flash! It's eliminated communication barriers between myself & my customers & prospects, and has helped me greatly to expedite the marketing help I provide for small business owners and professional consultants. The best part, SO integrates direct with Google Calendar - meaning all we need to do to block off an unavailable time is create an event from our Calendar, which is a huge save for those times I'm not signed into OnceHub.

Nachteile: SO doesn't easily integrate with Instagram and other social media. If IG had directly supported it as a custom booking option for business profiles, it would be even more of a life-saver for those visiting our business Instagram profile.

• Bewertet am 13.7.2019
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2019

"It has every feature you'll need"

Kommentare: We use ScheduleOnce for client demo and support calls, they book calls from all over the world in multiple timezones so it's critical that the system recognizes the country they're in, sounds simple, most of the other software fails to do this well, therefore, we had a lot of no-shows or calls not booked at the right time.

Vorteile: It's a fully-featured booking system that integrates nicely into GoToMeeting. Super easy to use with great support if you get stuck. Works well for clients compared to other solutions we've used. You can set up so it only shows call times available in the users business hours.

Nachteile: Nothing major however it did take a little time to get my head around the concept of event types, booking pages, users and master pages.

• Bewertet am 6.10.2019
Tom J.
VP, HR
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2020

"Single-biggest value add for Recruiters"

Kommentare: I recommend it to anyone and everyone who facilitates meeting scheduling of any kind. There are comparable tools out there, so in general, I encourage the adoption of this technology as a whole. For $19/month, this tool pays for itself many times over.

Vorteile: I've been in Recruiting for 15+ years and never did I think I'd ever say this about a calendar integration tool: it has paid for itself a thousand fold in productivity. I already detest email; not having to do the whole back-and-forth of "How about this day or this time?" dance with all my candidates saves hours of productivity each week, which means more recruiting and less email.

Nachteile: I can't point to any on thing I dislike about the platform. Digging for invoices each month for an expense report can sometimes be a hassle? Maybe automate a PDF distribution via email would save that step.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Christopher S.
Head of Product
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2018

"A good calendar software that's better than nothing, though a bit enterprise'y"

Vorteile: A great calendar management tool compared to sending emails and asking people if a set of times "works for them". Just send them a link and they can pick a time that works from your calendar. Compared to the email route, ScheduleOnce is incredible, and I used it for years.

Nachteile: Calendly has entered the marketplace with a product that is more user-friendly, more human, and has a great free plan (whereas ScheduleOnce has no free plan). When putting these two side by side, Calendly wins on all fronts, which makes ScheduleOnce irrelevant for me, personally.

• Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Andrew M.
Marketing Technologist
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"Amazing features and product but not intuitive UI or customization"

Kommentare: ScheduleOnce is solving exactly what we need it to do which is why we continue to use it. I wish tweaks were made to simplify the interface and give the ability to customize more within the tool. This is something that Acuity had that we were more excited about but ScheduleOnce has delivered what we need it to do perfectly for its core functionality.

Vorteile: ScheduleOnce was one of the few platforms that solved a unique scenario for us. We needed the ability to book a meeting space calendar and multiple sales calendars at a single time. We do demo's of technology products and needed specific rooms booked with a sales person to execute the demo. Other products didn't allow the ability to book the meeting space and individual effectively. The other aspect that I do love is that ScheduleOnce easily connects with Zapier to push the scheduled booking through Zapier into HubSpot CRM via a form submission for a consistent experience for our sales team and ongoing automation within our company. Our sales team actually doesn't have to touch ScheduleOnce and maintains everything within HubSpot for their bookings.

Nachteile: I don't like that you have to sign out and log in via Google incognito to configure different accounts. Because we are using meeting spaces as a user there is a lot of signing out and signing in to configure the accounts vs. doing it in one space or having meeting spaces different than users. Our scenario is unique but this is a frustrating part when you are trying to configure 5 different accounts to all work together for bookings. These 5 accounts aren't all people. Other aspect I don't like are:
-Limited access to customize styling of the calendar booking via CSS or HTML. More flexibility to customize and style with brand fonts, look and feel etc. would be beneficial.
-Complex customization of emails and if you do a warning tells you that it might not work in the future if you custom outside of their standards
-The UI of ScheduleOnce is complex and although the Knowledge base is robust to solve for almost every scenario it could be much more intuitive for a user. There is a learning curve especially when using various users and meetings spaces together.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
James M.
User Experience Design Expert (UXE)
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2018

"Occasional integration disconnects but otherwise great performance"

Vorteile: I had used ScheduleOnce integrated with Outlook calendar for scheduling appointments and checking availability for about a year without problem. The website is simple to use and configure for users. Once setup, you have a custom URL that you can share with clients and potential clients alike. As long as you set your availability and fill your calendar with personal and business events as well, you can be sure SO will only display truly available times to your clients and prevent scheduling errors.

Nachteile: After a year or so, SO began to allow clients to schedule calls at times my calendar had been marked busy. In addition to this, some scheduled calls would not appear on my Outlook calendar. After searching support and contacting support, it was suggested I uninstall and reinstall the desktop client application. This fixed it immediately but the issue returned again in the future. Support was fast to respond and suggested another technical fix which allowed it to refresh its connection. It was later explored by the support team and an update was issued which has since resolved the problem. It was a frustrating time during this period but SO's support was professional and helped resolve it in a reasonable amount of time.

• Bewertet am 17.2.2018
Jeffrey D.
Managing Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2018

"Top notch scheduling system- value priced."

Kommentare: Scheduling an appointment used to take me 15-20 minutes. Now it's a breeze with most set in under two minutes. The follow up automation simply can't be duplicated.

Vorteile: Scheduleonce is really a wolf in sheeps clothing-- while it appears to be a simple scheduling system, it really houses a comprehensive work flow system. Scheduling is integrated directly with google apps or office 365, calendars, so it's always up to date. Rule based scheduling allows to maximize user flexibility in booking, but prevents overscheduling. I have mine set up to limit new appointments to three per day. Feedback to users is first rate with a systemized set of follow up reminders, directions, and a follow up once the meeting is concluded.

Nachteile: Setup is not intuitive and requires a bit of hand holding. The view is worth the climb though-- the system saves way more time then you'd expect once you've perfected your workflow.

• Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Angela M.
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"Intuitive for Customers"

Kommentare: Makes it easy for my customers to schedule a call. Sends reminders. Backend is complicated. Customer support sends canned responses sometimes that don't address the questions asked.

Vorteile: It's easy for customers to book calls with me

Nachteile: Complicated back-end makes it hard to know how to get set up.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Dawn S.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"ScheduleOnce - powerful and integrates with Zoom"

Kommentare: ScheduleOnce has saved me a step in needing to separately set up a Zoom meeting for a client or prospect call. Because of this integration, I'm using ScheduleOnce instead of the in-house calendar program in my CRM.

Vorteile: The fact that clients and prospects can schedule easily is, of course, a plus, but the fact that it automatically integrates with Zoom is what makes it a necessity for our company.

Nachteile: It's not as easy to use and find where to edit things as I'd like. I usually have to fumble around for a few minutes if it's been a while since I've been in the interface.

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Eran B.
Entrepreneur
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2019

"Good enough, but not my favourite"

Vorteile: It was relatively easy to use
It has a ton of features and ways to do all sorts of things

Nachteile: In my mind it was not intuitive​ enough
I had to play around with it too much to get it to do what I want it to do
Once you get the hang of it, it's okay, but for the simplicity I wanted, it was not simple enough
It worked well when it worked

• Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Sally T.
Life and Business Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2017

"Love it - and clients love it"

Kommentare: I love this scheduler from first sight. Use if for a few years now. I was afraid clients wouldn't like it, and would still want to call me for scheduling. Mistake! They love it. Use it all the time. They like the freedom of seeing all the options and choosing. It's easy and fast for them to use. They use it both for scheduling and for rescheduling.
I did take me a few hours to set it up perfectly (lots of this time was making sure my Google Calendar was all defined well, and all the meetings were in the right length). but the minute i got it up and running, i never had to deal with it any more. it just works perfectly.

Vorteile: Simple and fast for clients. Works well on mobile phones. Very pretty GUI.

Nachteile: For getting automatic bookings (without me having to confirm them), or for people to book a whole series of sessions, I would have to pay much more. So I don't use these options, but would like to.

• Bewertet am 27.4.2017
Founder & CEO Business Coach | Marketing Strategist | Online Training for Coaches & Experts
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2018

"A great tool but a bit pricy"

Kommentare: It's good. I like them. But wish they weren't so pricey.

Vorteile: I like that I am able to integrate it with my Google calendar, that users who schedule get to have it be added to their Google calendar too and they are invited on the invite, and that if I want to manually move the appointment (let's say we're booking a follow up call right on the call) I can move it within Google Calendar and rename it and it works well and they will be notified via Google calendar.

Nachteile: all the additional features have to be paid for - a lot. Infusionsoft integration, Zapier, etc. And you have to pay for them for the year upfront which sucks. I only needed some integrations for a little bit. This tool I think is more pricy than some others on the market.

• Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Olivia W.
Sales Development Representative
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2016

"ScheduleOnce is AWESOME for more sophisticated scheduling needs"

Kommentare: There are quite a few simple scheduling tools out there for small businesses to empower their customers to self-schedule. ScheduleOnce goes beyond that. I've used it in 2 companies to do very custom stuff--in the first company, we were using the WebEx integration to create webianrs automatically with each scheduled meeting. There are lots of sophisticated rules you can use as well to make sure the meetings get routed to the right person based on availability, round robin, etc. In the second company, mapping to Salesforce was key. Huge shoutout to their support staff (especially Suzie and also one of the co-founders, Gilad) for being incredibly helpful with all bugs and feature requests.

Vorteile: Integrations with your CRM, web conferencing, and calendar tools. Great support.

Nachteile: May be overkill if you only want a very simple scheduler.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Training Specialist III
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2018

"No More Back and Forth to Schedule Meetings"

Vorteile: The best thing about this software is the ability to generate custom scheduling links. There is no need to go back and forth in an email string to try to coordinate a common day/time. We use this currently to schedule sales demos and remote software training sessions. Simply send your scheduling link to a customer or prospect and they can pick a time that you have available that also works for them. It sends the appropriate calendar invites and reminders as well. We have also used the pooled availability feature to round-robin appointments between multiple coworkers who perform the same tasks.

Nachteile: The only thing I found a confusing was the initial setup. Setting up an individual link was simple enough and they give you a lot of customization options, but it got tricky when setting up master links that involve more than one person's calendar availability. The good thing is that once you have them set up, you're good to go moving forward, but the initial setup did take some time to figure out.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Emil H.
IT-Tekniker och Grundare
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2018

"Amazing product with tons of functions."

Kommentare: I save a lot of time with the scheduleonce function instead of email times or have to make a lot of calls. The customer just book a time at my businesspage: http://www.mindatorsupport.se/bokatid/

Vorteile: You can do almost everything with this product. And the customer support are really great, fast and good answears.

Nachteile: At some moments the sync for exchange havent been working, but this is not an usual problem. But got fast support to fix the issue.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Board Member
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2018

"ScheduleOnce makes scheduling simple"

Kommentare: Support has been very responsive to the few issues that have come up.

Vorteile: I love how easy this is on the client! It auto-detects the time zone, so no more missed calls due to timezone misses. Can have multiple booking pages, with custom responses, images, and teams. Excellant tool for scheduling demos and training, syncs back to outlook,

Nachteile: The one thing I wish ScheduleOnce offered is an expiring link. Would love the ability to send out a schedule link that the client can't keep forever and book whenever they like. We use this to scheduling trainings, and often find that people book more calls than they are allowed. If there was an expiry or limit capability it would be perfect.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Dr. kyle M.
Health Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.5.2020

"Simple scheduling and easy to use"

Kommentare: I have enjoyed the software, I like the option of being able to send out my personal link as well as being able to embed on my personal website.

Vorteile: Schedule once is a great option for anyone needing to book out times for calls on their calender. It connects with gmail calendar, allows customization of messanges as well as the booking page. Once you get a hang of the features it is very simple to set up

Nachteile: There is a slight learning curve but once you get familiar with the controls and options it is a breeze to set up.

• Bewertet am 19.5.2020
Sam H.
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2016

"Game-Changer"

Kommentare: ScheduleOnce has been a game-changer for our business. We are in the internet marketing space and use it for inbound appointments. Their product is incredible, and their service is just as good. We do approximately 300+ bookings a month on multiple booking pages. The only thing I wish they had is an "app" because we travel a lot and would love to make changes on the fly. They are mobile-enabled, but an app would take it to the next level. Let me be very clear...there is NO OTHER scheduling tool you should be using. We've tried them on and you get what you pay for with ScheduleOnce.

Vorteile: Everything

Nachteile: No App

• Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Brandon M.
Creative Strategist
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Does Exactly What It Says, NO Back and Forth"

Kommentare: I love it though I don't use it currently, I've used it for years. I am just too booked to want to have an open scheduler out there for people to access my schedule. Sometimes I don't even know what I will be doing the next day to want to take calls.

Vorteile: Online Scheduling Software that doesn't take brain science to operate, automatically converts time zones for each party, and makes sure you have a great set up for reminders and follow up for clients. Keeps you from having to ask "what time zone are you in" then doing the reverse math to remember your time or miss your meeting.

Nachteile: A tad pricier than others, but I beleive they were one of the earlier scheduling SAAS systems that picked up on the time zone difference integration.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2018

"Perfect scheduling app for product demos"

Vorteile: Integrations with calendars, CRM, conferencing software, and email all at once is amazing. A customer can choose a date/time for their appointment and everything else is done automatically.

Nachteile: It is a little complex to use and set up. Sometimes it's hard to figure out where certain settings are at.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2018
J.d. F.
Training Specialist
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2018

"Great way to schedule training sessions with our new customers!"

Vorteile: This software takes the pain out of trying to coordinate schedules to set up a meeting with our clients. I can send them a quick link and they can choose a time to speak with me. Great control over the schedule and plenty of settings to mess around with.

Nachteile: The options and menus that you need to work through to get the settings exactly the way you want can be a little bit convoluted at times.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Abimbola K.
Customer Support Team Lead
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"Eases the process of scheduling meetings."

Vorteile: Scheduleone has a broad integration capability and we integrated this tool with Office365 and Salesforce in my organization ; helping us schedule virtual appointments with prospective clients and customers easily.
Scheduleone automatically detects differences in time zone , adjusts daylight savings , and removes the need to calculate time zone differences , thereby allowing us interact in our local time.

Nachteile: The more staffs we have had using scheduleone ,the more expensive it gets. However the quality of the service is top draw.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Lizzy S.
Academic Advisor
Hochschulbildung
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2018

"Easy and convenient "

Vorteile: It's easy and simple to use with no training required. The software design is intuitive and easily integrated with other calendars (like google, microsoft outlook, etc). It is also highly customizable

Nachteile: It is difficult to edit date-specific changes. As this is an important function this should be on the main page, not buried as it is currently

• Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Facebook Ads Guru & Marketing Expert
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"Learning curve, but worth it!"

Kommentare: It's all about functionality. No other scheduling software is as robust as ScheduleOnce is...

Vorteile: Besides being a scheduling system, I really love the "multi-user" function. With a sales team located around the globe, it makes it more convenient for new users to just choose a time and the system find the right person to schedule them with.

Nachteile: It has a steep learning curve. It will take some time for you to learn, and the fact it will cost a little to really get going if you have a medium to large size team.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Sean S.
Vice President of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2017

"Schedule once has helped our appointment show rate double in the last year!"

Vorteile: I'm so happy with how easy this software is to use! We have even embedded the appointment setting page into several websites with ease, and that has helped keep customers on our website!

Nachteile: The only issue we have ever had was that with the new update, some of our embedded pages stopped working on Ipads.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2017