Über Restream

Mit Restream kannst du gleichzeitig Live-Videos auf über 30 Plattformen übertragen, darunter YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Restream

The cross platform chat with OBS integration is awesome so I don't need multiple apps running so use less resources on my PC.

The only drawback for me is the same with others on the limited characters for the title and no description box.

Bewertungen zu Restream

Restream hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 405 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Restream bereits verwendet?

Daniel
Daniel
CEO in Bulgarien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Live Streaming Platform

Kommentare: Overall I really like Restream and their customer support when talking to the right people is very good. They could do with being more on the ball with what their competitors offer as I think they were ahead of the game initially but are missing features that others are now offering which makes them not the leader like they think they are. This comes across a little in their customer support at times.

1. The Livestudio system they offer is a very simple yet feature rich system to be able to do live and recorded videos. It also allows you to stream prerecorded videos as part of a live stream. 2. The Scheduling system to stream pre-recorded videos is great to ensure mitigate any risks in your own internet going down during important video streams.

1. The quality of the livestream video is very dependent on your own bandwidth so even if using it for making a recorded video, the quality is not as good as it could be, so it can't be used to make quality offline videos, which it should be able to. I dont like that the local videos you upload to stream live actually still come from your own machine and not from their server even though it has been uploaded, this means that you are still limited by your own bandwidth. Competitors get round this by allowing any uploaded videos more than a few hours old to stream from their servers. 2. They have a limited time of 10 minutes before you can schedule a video which is not competitive as competitors such as Castr offer a 1 minute scheduling. This is important for when you need to schedule an emergency video

Eirik
Eirik
Product and Program Lead in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streaming Service That Gets The Job Done

Kommentare: To start out our community streaming this was a great product. There are a lot of competitors out there with varying strengths and niche focuses. I would recommend ranking the feature set you are looking at before purchasing a streaming service. This would make the purchase process much easier.

- You can quickly enter the streaming room after a Stream is created. - Restream made connecting to LinkedIn and YouTube reasonably easy. - Restream seems to have an excellent Discord integration, but it's not something we used.

- While we were using the product, it was a pain to set up the stream. You would have to go to YouTube and schedule a live streaming event. Then come back to Restream to connect the scheduled event to a Restream based streaming event. The process was relatively unintuitive. - To my knowledge, after using the service for four months. There is no way to invite multiple people onto your stream. It's just you. - Very limited customizability on the display of YouTube comments during a stream. This feature is something Streamyard does VERY well (we switched to them because of this).

Antwort von Restream

Hello Eirik, Thank you for the review! We wanted to offer some solutions if you're going to try our service again in the future. Using Restream Events, you can post an upcoming event on YouTube (also Facebook and Linkedin) directly on our website. Restream Events provides options to create the event, add a thumbnail, and go live all in one place. Here is a guide for next time: https://support.restream.io/en/articles/4364026-getting-started-with-restream-events The Restream Studio also offers the Guest URL, which can invite people to go live with you. You can have up to 10 people creating content simultaneously with you right in the Studio. Here is a guide for the future: https://support.restream.io/en/articles/3998533-restream-studio-guests We greatly appreciate your feedback about the customization options you are looking for with the Comments from the connected channels. We will take your feedback and use it to improve in meaningful ways. Best, Victor

Marcius
Entrepreneur in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Everything you need in a great tool, but expensive!

Kommentare: Restream is great and has plenty of features, almost everything you would need, but the catch is that all these wonderful features have steep limits on them, unless you're willing to pay more. It all depends if live streaming is a direct money maker for you to justify the extra costs to unlock extra features. But in my opinion, there are other tools out there which can offer you better limits for a lower dollar cost, but maybe a cost in lack of features. So you would have to weight the pros and cons of these tools to see what is the best fit for you. Restream is great and probably the most popular tool out there for multi-live streaming. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because of the limits that are only unlocked at an expensive price. Otherwise this could be a 4 or 5 star tool. I had to weigh the fact that it does have great features, but those are locked behind a high pay-wall. If money is no object, and you need to fully unlock all of it's features, then look no further than Restream, since probably has everything you'll ever need. You also have great support and even live chat for quick support. So you know they are a serious company.

Great interface with many features. Compatible with Zoom, OBS, XSplit, although I mostly use OBS or the pre-recorded videos with the scheduler. I think it's one of the most popular tools of this type in the field and it has almost everything you need. Even the Free plan is pretty generous, but there are limits to their features. It's great that it also has the option to stream to Facebook Groups, not just Facebook Pages, if you're into Facebook Group marketing. Another big advantage is that they have no bitrate limit. Many other platforms of this type have bitrate limits which lower the quality of the video. Great support as well.

Scheduler only max 1 hour on their pro plan. They get very expensive if you want to stream more with scheduler. Which is what made me look for alternatives in the first place. Their limits are making me claustrophobic, and it's not like this streaming is a direct money maker for me, to justify the costs of getting higher plans. They have limits on everything - storage, length, platform numbers, simultaneous lives, even for the platform chat messages delivery time received. To get most of the features you need the Pro plan, but even then, you get limits on them. If you just get the standard plan, you'll get a watermark with their branding on all your streams. More than that, they also add the words "Multistreaming with Restream" in every description of your live videos, so you would need to be logged in and edit it out if you want that removed - some have claimed that this impacts their reach since it triggers algorithms to not advertise the live stream since they know it's from restream. Another thing - while they don't have any bitrate limit, they do have resolution limit, so you need the Pro plan for Full HD.

Trevor
President of Creative in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simulcast Your Life, Easy

Kommentare: Love it! Use it for everything, multiple times per day for livestreaming, recording.

Easy to use, easy to scale, easy to invite others to join on-screen.

That I can't adjust video boxes / sizes. It degrades viewer experience.

Jonathan
Level designer Sr in Kanada
Computerspiele, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Free multi platform streaming solution

Kommentare: As a free service to multi streaming, I would say that Restream does the job just fine. It's not the best service out there but if like me, you don't have the budget to invest another 10$ a month for a multi streaming option, then Restream is the way to go. Also note that they have one of a kind, very rare technical service. I honestly haven't seen a chat support that helpful elsewhere. Restream might not be the best option but their technical service sure compensate for that downside!

- Allows you to stream to most known platforms at the same time, free of charge - Great Recap/report of your latest stream through email - Top of the chart technical support - Relatively easy to set up through OBS and well known streaming platforms like Twitch and Mixer

- Depending on where you are, unstable internet connexion to their servers, causing drop frames and lost packages (might need a specific tool that can't be found on their website) - Some streaming platform access might get blocked once in a while... - No facebook Public page stream with the free version - Chat bot can be a mess sometimes and stop working randomly. Never found out how to log out of the Restream chat application. - Very hard to configure with Facebook public pages and Youtube gaming.

Fidelis
Director in Kenia
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Highly customizable dashboard. Thumbs up.

Kommentare: It gives it's users control and flexibility to customize their live stream.This is the most professional live streaming software if you want to take your brand in another level.

This is the best software for streaming.I love it alot because you can comfortably stream in different social media platforms at once.You can easily interact with your audience and drive action during live streams.

I love everything about it.Its what we all need.

Elizabeth
Content Producer and Strategist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best multi streaming software you can ever get.Restream is the best.

Kommentare: With this software you can easily interact with your audience in real ltime and drive action in your live stream.For us content creators this is the most incredible software to use.

With Restream you can comfortably stream in different platforms at once,it is easy to use and create clear and smooth videos.It is coed to perfection nothing less.

No cons about it.I absolutely love everything about it.

Jacobo
Jacobo
CONTENT PRODUCER in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with great features

Kommentare: I like it, I've been using it for a long, long time and I really like this product

It's an amazing tool for simulcasting, easy to use and powerful tools and features like metrics, video embed, and others.

Lack of options while working with scheduled Facebook live streamings. You can't add the chat to their multiple chat service. Also, I HATE THE BRANDING ADDED TO THE STREAMS, even when you are paying for the service. I really find it annoying.

Keith
Keith
Floor clerk in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An extremely useful streaming tool!

Kommentare: I have been extremely satisfied with Restream as it provides a SUPER EASY WAY to split your stream. The software is ultra easy to use and has great instructions.

This software is a great way to split your LIVE STREAM among many different streaming services!

If you are partnered or affiliated with Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, etc... you are REQUIRED to stream exclusively to that service.

Heather
Heather
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great Software

Kommentare: Highly recommended to companies that stream often. For the casual user, I didn’t find the cost justifiable.

The user interface was easy to use and navigate. Streaming and RTMP was easy to connect and the streaming quality was great. I used it with OBS and it worked great. Compared to other software, this worked the best!

For me I’m a casual user, maybe a couple times per month, so the cost wasn’t justifiable for my company. The biggest issue for me though was the chat interface, it looked cheap and way too off brand for me.

Steluta
CEO & Founder in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good live streaming tool that still needs some work.

Kommentare: The overall experience is positive, but there are a lot of frustrations related to using it weekly. We're considering switching to another streamer. If it were not for the learning curve that requires time investment, we would have done it a while back.

I like that it gets the job done, most of the time. Quite easy to install, set and use. I like the scheduling feature and the fact that we can personalize the videos to be true to our brand. And the fact that you can stream on multiple social media platforms simultaneously, most of the times working neatly.

When we started using Restream, my partner and I, who are also the admins for the platform, could go live on our LinkedIn accounts simultaneously. Meanwhile they changed something and this is not possible anymore. Even when I share the live link with my partner, he cant't join the live from his phone, no button available...Unfortunately, because of this, we can't take advantage of streaming on multiple channels on the same platform, which is very frustrating.

Kai
Animation Director in Australien
Animation, Selbstständig

The only way to stream

Kommentare: It's been on the whole a positive experience. I have recommended restream to friends, collegues, and discussed it with peers. (MattPat of Game Theory was unaware of the service before I brought it up with him) I'll be using it for the foreseeable future too.
Restream is fantastic even as just a manager for triggering social media awareness, chat integration and platform management, it's original (or branded purpose) ie to stream to multiple platforms at once not withstanding.
In fact I've recently found that I get better engagement if I stick to a single platform at a time, rather than splitting my audience up. If I had any suggestions or notes, the only thing I can think of wwould be some kind of recording save feature, but of course, that takes up a lot of valuable resources, so I'm not expecting that to come from this platform. Thank you for this tool!

Sending my OBS signal directly through restream is currently my primary method for streaming. It ensures that I'm sending the right info to the right platform, and the correct bitrate/other encoding requirements. These days I don't stream on multi platform so much as I use it to easily switch between platforms for different streams. For art streams, I need to use picarto, but for gaming streams I use twitch. And for other stuff, I have used youtube as well. The chat client in particular is fantastic for integrating into my streams. I can use the browser source to display chat in obs, and the desktop app to keep an eye on the chat on another monitor.

I'm often logged out for reasons I'm not sure of, I have to close OBS to change the platforms I broadcast to (even if I'm not yet live). The chat client doesn't play nice with some of twitchs features (scripts, bots etc) and sometimes stops updating mid stream. Because this happens in both OBS browser chat and the desktop app, I still keep a window of the native chat client to the platform I'm using open, in case I suddenly can't see what the chat is saying.

Eve
Live Streamer in USA

One Happy Streamer

Kommentare: As stated above, Restream has helped me solve my issue of transferring my audience to a new platform. It would have been difficult, if not impossible to do it before, but Restream makes it possible for me to reach both audiences at once. Even after I make the switch, I'll probably keep using Restream because of the built in notifications and occasional sponsored streams that are offered to users.

I like the ability to bring my two audiences together. I've streamed on YouTube for almost 2 years now off and on, and have become increasingly displeased with the direction their site is going in terms of streaming. I've been trying to transfer my audience over to Twitch instead, and Restream has made that transition smooth as butter. I'm able to still reach my fans on YouTube, encouraging them to come join us on Twitch, while at the same time marketing to a new audience and growing my channel on Twitch.

There have been a few bugs, mostly with the chat client either logging me out, not properly displaying the number of viewers, or the bot not transferring messages at times, but it has been a mostly positive experience. I've only had these issues about 3 or 4 times in the past 6 months or so I've been using Restream.

Joshua
Online Tutor in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Live Streaming Essential! 🏆

Kommentare: Restream has allowed me to connect multiple Live Streaming accounts to one central, affordable and user friendly platform. It will be hugely beneficial in helping me to grow my business as a Live Streamer and connect with a wider community. The customer service they provide has been incredible so far - they even helped me choose the best broadcasting software for my needs. I thoroughly recommend Restream for anyone looking to get started with Live Streaming or to expand into new platforms. It is an incredible tool for the modern streamer!

Restream is a fantastic option for linking multiple live streaming platforms together. By giving their users the option to stream to different websites simultaneously, Restream enables the user the maximize their reach and integrate different platforms in a way that wasn't possible before. Added to that, whilst there is a premium option for power users, many of the advanced features are completely FREE! Some of my favourite features include: - The ease of setup and the efficiency in connecting/linking multiple accounts such as (YouTube, Twitch & Facebook). - The incredible support they offer on their website - The seamless integration with Open Broadcast Software (OBS) - The analytics they provide as well as the report they email to you after the live stream. - Restream Chat. This app is available for free. It enables the user to connect the chats/comments from different platforms so that you can see and respond to all the comments from one place!

Given that I'm still new to Live Streaming, I'm yet to formulate a complete picture of everything I need to ensure my Live Streams are operating at the optimum capacity. My early impressions of Restream have been extremely positive and they already offer more options than I currently need. As such, I don't have any negatives to note here. Restream does what it says on the tin and executes it with aplomb!

elias
sales associate in UK
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

restream quality

Kommentare: its helped me build my brand further which I'm thankful for but maintaining 3 different stream formats is difficult. such as mods subscriptions and gifts. other than that it does what it's intended to do.

the ability to unify people across many platforms and give them the chance to experience the stream service you provide. being able to reach a larger demographic is fantastic for brand building

the fact that its spread across many platforms even with the chat system in place I won't be able to recognise what viewers are from what platform, and veiwers will also be confused to whose questions I'm answering and chat systems provide a human connection that is what people mainly join in on a stream for otherwise they will go watch a pre-made video on youtube. so perhaps a way to show where people are from, and some banners or links for people to use the restream chat and communicate over the many platforms along with me. similar to discord or whatsapp, but for all people in a stream.

Anthony
Welder in USA
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Overview of Restream

Kommentare: Like I said in my pros about the service, I use it every time I stream. I stream either everyday or every other day and I have had no problems at all connecting to a stable server for any platform I wish to stream on.

I like how easy it is to use. Even somebody brand new to streaming can navigate their simplistic menu and add their channels to the service to be able to use it. They’ve even added automatic chat pop ups for when you go live using obs studio so you don’t have to manually open them! I use Restream every time I stream because it’s extremely reliable and allows me to stream on multiple platforms without overloading my pc.

Honestly there’s not anything to dislike about the service.. if you don’t like it then that means you just had a different service preference or something.

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Making multiple platforms feel like one!

Kommentare: I've been using Restream.io ever since their earliest days. Back then, it was glitchy and could drop your streams without notice. Was a bit frustrating, but seeing how they have improved both the service and stability is refreshing to witness. Its extremely reliable and for a consistent daily streamer, that is a breath of fresh air.

Setting up 3-4 different platforms to stream to is extremely easy. Then, once its setup, it becomes a set-and-forget situation and it works flawlessly every time.

CHAT! There is a relatively crude chat program that is supposed to send chats from all platforms to each other so that all your viewers get the conversations in all chats, but it doesn't work very well and has almost zero customization. Would love to see this improved.

João
New Product Designer in Portugal
Grafikdesign, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Restream: The starting point for anyone and everyone

Kommentare: I've used Restream for several years as a small streamer, and it has allowed me to stream to multiple websites at the same time, allowing me to keep an archive of my streams and streamlining the process of scheduling and promoting my stream.

Restream is a very useful tool for everyone, be it the lonely start-up streamer up to the corporation looking to get its word out about their products. It's simple to use and allows advanced users to take advantage of what it offers while guiding less experienced users to achieve their goals of setting up a stream and getting it working with little hassle.

At first, Restream may look a bit intimidating, and poke and prod a lot about buying a subscription, and while that doesn't take away from its functionality, it may be annoying for some users.

King
Owner in Kanada
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

im not good with review titles

Kommentare: my experience using restream since i heard about is awesome i like having the ability to stream to all my social medias in one setting it also helps solve half of my rendering issues i have with most of them since i cant seem to get the correct setting so restream does that for me i just have to make it work with the settings to restream & works perfectly with no issues unless its authing my accounts i have some issues like mixer changing there agreement few years later saying they want to verify who streams on there service after so many years of being a free service

i like the part how i can use all streaming service in one service to stream to freely unlike other services where they charge retarded amounts of money when they all can be used to stream for free as well

i dont like the part how certain streaming services are not added i ask support about it & they say they will get a word in with there support team about adding them but never happens its like 4 months until something gets added even if it does get added

Thomas
Entrepreneur in Luxemburg
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Years of daily use with very rarely a problem

Kommentare: I started streaming "Not Financial Advice" a couple years ago and have barely stopped streaming ever since, partly thanks to Restream. Unfortunately I've yet to garner significant viewership but Restream is a also a great tool to make sure that I don't often miss interaction from the occasional viewers, which of course increases the chances that they will return.

The ability to stream to multiple platforms using one bandwidth stream and such low latency is a feature that I feel quite lucky to enjoy for free.

Unfortunately, for the last few months, sending a message from the Restream application for Windows 10 causes the embedded chat window to show the same message multiple times from every connected platform. I solve this problem by replying from my discord channel as much as possible though.

Karel
Freelancer in Trinidad und Tobago
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My Restream Review

Kommentare: I would highly recommend to streamers who are trying to build a community across different social channels.

I love this software because of its ability to live stream to multiple channels at once as well as having multiple chats open. I have only really used the basic version of this software but I am thinking about upgrading to the other versions that offer more features.

I do not have any real issues with the software as it is one of the few that allows a user to stream to multiple channels at once.

Leroy
Broadcaster in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Best service for streaming to multiple platforms at once!

Kommentare: All good, never had any problems thus far (waiting on a refund for a mistaken taken payment today, should be fine) whether it being service, information or payment stuff.

-Easy to use. -Good and reliable infrastructure. -Affordable for the most part. -Chat bot that allows people on different platforms to communicate as if on the one.

-Some of the options / services are a bit too pricey such as the trans-coding option, more affordable options could be offered there since generally you're talking about only Twitch which has issues on slow connections with 1080p as oppose to most other mainstream options. -Changing payment method for some service options require you to cancel the main account first which is odd.

Computerspiele, Selbstständig

The best tool for live streaming!

Kommentare: When I started streaming, I wanted to not be tied down to just one platform, and the fact that I was able to find restream, and being a streaming n00b, easily set it up and use it, was amazing. I have recommended Restream to MANY other users and helped them set it up. They too are extremely satisfied customers! Excellent work Restream! I am probably your number 1 fan!

This software allows me to not only post my live stream to multiple services at once, but it also allows me to post social media messages to the main ones I use, to post my live links, as well as a message! The fact that you also get a report on your stream afterwards makes it even better for technical people like myself to ensure I deliver the best possible experience to my viewers!

There is absolutely nothing I don't like about the software, it absolutely 100% fills my every need!

Laura
Hobbyist in Australien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Helps You Grow

Kommentare: I have been streaming since the early days when Ustream was free as well as Livestream.com. So a long time. But I have always stagnated with growing my channel. Too many people refuse to join Picarto and beg me to stream elsewhere and with how hard it has been to get subs, it became very difficult to juggle between streaming on three different sites. Restream broke a barrier I have been craving for years! My overall experience has been very positive. It’s easy, no lag, no noticeable issues and best of all no lag! I joined the discord group in case I needed help but found answers there first without having to look too hard. Since using Restream I haven’t stopped recommending it. The funny thing is there’s a misconception that Restream will cause a lot of lag. I make sure to add this bit of info when sharing my thoughts.

I like the speed of multi streaming without putting a strain on my system.

The chat you can download often won’t connect with Picarto

Alex
Na in USA
Militär, Selbstständig

Good for one

Kommentare: Worked really well for me when I was only streaming to twitch. As soon as I decided to forgo affiliate and started multi-streaming it stopped working all together.

Works pretty well on the solo channel of streaming to only say twitch

As soon as you think of trying to stream across multiple platforms it looses usefulness, this may be a need to move to a higher paid tier to access that is not a good price point for only chat software.