Über Restream

Mit Restream kannst du gleichzeitig Live-Videos auf über 30 Plattformen übertragen, darunter YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Restream

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Restream bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Daniel H.
Daniel H.
CEO in Bulgarien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Live Streaming Platform

Kommentare: Overall I really like Restream and their customer support when talking to the right people is very good. They could do with being more on the ball with what their competitors offer as I think they were ahead of the game initially but are missing features that others are now offering which makes them not the leader like they think they are. This comes across a little in their customer support at times.

1. The Livestudio system they offer is a very simple yet feature rich system to be able to do live and recorded videos. It also allows you to stream prerecorded videos as part of a live stream. 2. The Scheduling system to stream pre-recorded videos is great to ensure mitigate any risks in your own internet going down during important video streams.

1. The quality of the livestream video is very dependent on your own bandwidth so even if using it for making a recorded video, the quality is not as good as it could be, so it can't be used to make quality offline videos, which it should be able to. I dont like that the local videos you upload to stream live actually still come from your own machine and not from their server even though it has been uploaded, this means that you are still limited by your own bandwidth. Competitors get round this by allowing any uploaded videos more than a few hours old to stream from their servers. 2. They have a limited time of 10 minutes before you can schedule a video which is not competitive as competitors such as Castr offer a 1 minute scheduling. This is important for when you need to schedule an emergency video

Jonathan B.
Level designer Sr in Kanada
Computerspiele, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Free multi platform streaming solution

Kommentare: As a free service to multi streaming, I would say that Restream does the job just fine. It's not the best service out there but if like me, you don't have the budget to invest another 10$ a month for a multi streaming option, then Restream is the way to go. Also note that they have one of a kind, very rare technical service. I honestly haven't seen a chat support that helpful elsewhere. Restream might not be the best option but their technical service sure compensate for that downside!

- Allows you to stream to most known platforms at the same time, free of charge - Great Recap/report of your latest stream through email - Top of the chart technical support - Relatively easy to set up through OBS and well known streaming platforms like Twitch and Mixer

- Depending on where you are, unstable internet connexion to their servers, causing drop frames and lost packages (might need a specific tool that can't be found on their website) - Some streaming platform access might get blocked once in a while... - No facebook Public page stream with the free version - Chat bot can be a mess sometimes and stop working randomly. Never found out how to log out of the Restream chat application. - Very hard to configure with Facebook public pages and Youtube gaming.

Marcius R.
Entrepreneur in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Everything you need in a great tool, but expensive!

Kommentare: Restream is great and has plenty of features, almost everything you would need, but the catch is that all these wonderful features have steep limits on them, unless you're willing to pay more. It all depends if live streaming is a direct money maker for you to justify the extra costs to unlock extra features. But in my opinion, there are other tools out there which can offer you better limits for a lower dollar cost, but maybe a cost in lack of features. So you would have to weight the pros and cons of these tools to see what is the best fit for you. Restream is great and probably the most popular tool out there for multi-live streaming. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because of the limits that are only unlocked at an expensive price. Otherwise this could be a 4 or 5 star tool. I had to weigh the fact that it does have great features, but those are locked behind a high pay-wall. If money is no object, and you need to fully unlock all of it's features, then look no further than Restream, since probably has everything you'll ever need. You also have great support and even live chat for quick support. So you know they are a serious company.

Great interface with many features. Compatible with Zoom, OBS, XSplit, although I mostly use OBS or the pre-recorded videos with the scheduler. I think it's one of the most popular tools of this type in the field and it has almost everything you need. Even the Free plan is pretty generous, but there are limits to their features. It's great that it also has the option to stream to Facebook Groups, not just Facebook Pages, if you're into Facebook Group marketing. Another big advantage is that they have no bitrate limit. Many other platforms of this type have bitrate limits which lower the quality of the video. Great support as well.

Scheduler only max 1 hour on their pro plan. They get very expensive if you want to stream more with scheduler. Which is what made me look for alternatives in the first place. Their limits are making me claustrophobic, and it's not like this streaming is a direct money maker for me, to justify the costs of getting higher plans. They have limits on everything - storage, length, platform numbers, simultaneous lives, even for the platform chat messages delivery time received. To get most of the features you need the Pro plan, but even then, you get limits on them. If you just get the standard plan, you'll get a watermark with their branding on all your streams. More than that, they also add the words "Multistreaming with Restream" in every description of your live videos, so you would need to be logged in and edit it out if you want that removed - some have claimed that this impacts their reach since it triggers algorithms to not advertise the live stream since they know it's from restream. Another thing - while they don't have any bitrate limit, they do have resolution limit, so you need the Pro plan for Full HD.

Eirik S.
Eirik S.
Product and Program Lead in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streaming Service That Gets The Job Done

Kommentare: To start out our community streaming this was a great product. There are a lot of competitors out there with varying strengths and niche focuses. I would recommend ranking the feature set you are looking at before purchasing a streaming service. This would make the purchase process much easier.

- You can quickly enter the streaming room after a Stream is created. - Restream made connecting to LinkedIn and YouTube reasonably easy. - Restream seems to have an excellent Discord integration, but it's not something we used.

- While we were using the product, it was a pain to set up the stream. You would have to go to YouTube and schedule a live streaming event. Then come back to Restream to connect the scheduled event to a Restream based streaming event. The process was relatively unintuitive. - To my knowledge, after using the service for four months. There is no way to invite multiple people onto your stream. It's just you. - Very limited customizability on the display of YouTube comments during a stream. This feature is something Streamyard does VERY well (we switched to them because of this).

Antwort von Restream

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Eirik, Thank you for the review! We wanted to offer some solutions if you're going to try our service again in the future. Using Restream Events, you can post an upcoming event on YouTube (also Facebook and Linkedin) directly on our website. Restream Events provides options to create the event, add a thumbnail, and go live all in one place. Here is a guide for next time: https://support.restream.io/en/articles/4364026-getting-started-with-restream-events The Restream Studio also offers the Guest URL, which can invite people to go live with you. You can have up to 10 people creating content simultaneously with you right in the Studio. Here is a guide for the future: https://support.restream.io/en/articles/3998533-restream-studio-guests We greatly appreciate your feedback about the customization options you are looking for with the Comments from the connected channels. We will take your feedback and use it to improve in meaningful ways. Best, Victor

Cory M.
Photographer/Technical Support Engineer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Multistreaming Becomes a Breeze

Kommentare: Restream made it that much easier to get our multiple weekly livestreams out onto social media and streaming platforms. We're grateful for the capabilities of the software and how smoothly things go with Restream.

Restream really makes streaming that much easier for the user. This program allows you to broadcast a livestreamed event simultaneously to multiple platforms via their platform. This makes it possible to reach a much wider audience through the use of multiple livestream platforms. Restream has excellent integration capabilities with other broadcast software (our preference) or allows users to stream via the Restream Studio website. Interactions with viewers can be managed through the Restream comments tab. Setting up streams, switching streams, and publishing streams is truly a breeze. The experience is worth the money and makes our streaming setup much less work.

There are still a few kinks that need to be worked out in continuity. For instance, updating the names of your livestreams on the Restream Studio website does not always update the stream names in other places where Restream is used (broadcast software, for instance). Regardless, this does not severely limit the usability of the program and is a minor con.

Jacobo R.
Jacobo R.
CONTENT PRODUCER in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with great features

Kommentare: I like it, I've been using it for a long, long time and I really like this product

It's an amazing tool for simulcasting, easy to use and powerful tools and features like metrics, video embed, and others.

Lack of options while working with scheduled Facebook live streamings. You can't add the chat to their multiple chat service. Also, I HATE THE BRANDING ADDED TO THE STREAMS, even when you are paying for the service. I really find it annoying.

Keith V.
Keith V.
Floor clerk in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An extremely useful streaming tool!

Kommentare: I have been extremely satisfied with Restream as it provides a SUPER EASY WAY to split your stream. The software is ultra easy to use and has great instructions.

This software is a great way to split your LIVE STREAM among many different streaming services!

If you are partnered or affiliated with Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, etc... you are REQUIRED to stream exclusively to that service.

Justin R.
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stream to multiple platforms with ease

Kommentare: It has worked flawlessly. It has given us no problems at all. I love this program.

I loved the price and the ease of use. I can just set it up one time if I want and it works and integrates with any streaming software/hardware.

I think there can be more features. I'd like to do some slightly different type messages and templates in my stream. I don't like that it puts the "powered by restream" on all my streams. I think the Title and message areas could be easier to edit. Like have a date that changes every week, or a message with rules that you can apply. Maybe some kind of help in that area. I don't like editing my Title every week.

Heather B.
Heather B.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great Software

Kommentare: Highly recommended to companies that stream often. For the casual user, I didn’t find the cost justifiable.

The user interface was easy to use and navigate. Streaming and RTMP was easy to connect and the streaming quality was great. I used it with OBS and it worked great. Compared to other software, this worked the best!

For me I’m a casual user, maybe a couple times per month, so the cost wasn’t justifiable for my company. The biggest issue for me though was the chat interface, it looked cheap and way too off brand for me.

Derek R.
CEO/Global Communications in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must if you do live streams

Kommentare: I use it on a weekly basis for Podcasts, Live streams and to record interviews.
Restream is a great app.

Functionality is great. The ease of use to invite guests and the amount of simultaneous channels you can stream on is almost perfect. To be able to save videos on the cloud before publishing on any channel is great to manage your content.

Instagram is not a channel supported, but that's because of IG, not Restream.

Kai L.
Animation Director in Australien
Animation, Selbstständig

The only way to stream

Kommentare: It's been on the whole a positive experience. I have recommended restream to friends, collegues, and discussed it with peers. (MattPat of Game Theory was unaware of the service before I brought it up with him) I'll be using it for the foreseeable future too.
Restream is fantastic even as just a manager for triggering social media awareness, chat integration and platform management, it's original (or branded purpose) ie to stream to multiple platforms at once not withstanding.
In fact I've recently found that I get better engagement if I stick to a single platform at a time, rather than splitting my audience up. If I had any suggestions or notes, the only thing I can think of wwould be some kind of recording save feature, but of course, that takes up a lot of valuable resources, so I'm not expecting that to come from this platform. Thank you for this tool!

Sending my OBS signal directly through restream is currently my primary method for streaming. It ensures that I'm sending the right info to the right platform, and the correct bitrate/other encoding requirements. These days I don't stream on multi platform so much as I use it to easily switch between platforms for different streams. For art streams, I need to use picarto, but for gaming streams I use twitch. And for other stuff, I have used youtube as well. The chat client in particular is fantastic for integrating into my streams. I can use the browser source to display chat in obs, and the desktop app to keep an eye on the chat on another monitor.

I'm often logged out for reasons I'm not sure of, I have to close OBS to change the platforms I broadcast to (even if I'm not yet live). The chat client doesn't play nice with some of twitchs features (scripts, bots etc) and sometimes stops updating mid stream. Because this happens in both OBS browser chat and the desktop app, I still keep a window of the native chat client to the platform I'm using open, in case I suddenly can't see what the chat is saying.

Austin G.
Creative Streamer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

The software you need to be seen!

Kommentare: Over 2+ years Restream has allowed me to build a positive and interactive community across the internet and has expanded my audience and friendships along the way, if it wasn't for restream then I don't think I would be where I am today.

I like that Restream allows me to showcase my work across all the platforms that are important to me. I can share my designs and games with the people I love around the world because Restream exists. I feel like the UI is easy to understand, intuitive and functional, and the servers are typically well maintained.

I experience occasional disconnects from the server side but this could also be a problem with the platform being connected to.

Obed C.
Obed C.
Director of Media Center in Philippinen
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best Multistream Service

Kommentare: I'm happy with Restream, with my 2 years using stream, I only experience one issue with them. The issue was, I have a good internet connection, but it seems my ISP connection and Restream having an issue. Support was able to help me by giving me access to the beta feature of Stream Applifier which helps resolve the issue. So all in all, I have a great experience with Restream, I just wish they be more flexible in providing add-on features for a non-profit that need failsafe stream backup without subscribing to their $299/mo package.

Restream is a feature pack multistream service out there. It is also the easiest UI/UX to understand. Even if it's your first time accessing Restream, you'll immediately be able to set up your account. What I love the most is the unified chat integration and the bot that comes with it. You can live stream on YouTube and Facebook and see all the chat's in one place. The bot helps sends out a series of chats at a predetermined time. For example, you can setup that when you type !Subs, the bot will chat, "Don't forget to subscribe" and have it send every 30mins. Stream recording is a bonus as well, it lets me download past live stream episodes for archiving purposes.

What I don't like about Restream is, even if you paid $19/mo they will put a "Powered by Restream.io" on your live stream description/caption. Streaming for 3 concurrent channels will also force you to upgrade at $49/month which is a bit expensive.

Simon M.
Simon M.
Creative Head in Indien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The #1 multi-platform streaming service! You won't look back, EVER!

Kommentare: The biggest problem to grow an audience is to be able to put yourself in front of as many eyeballs as possible. This becomes especially difficult when your audience is spread across multiple websites/platforms. With Restream, it becomes easy to put yourself in front of audiences in over 30 platforms. You can later use the data to find out which platforms are doing well and what time of the day/week is better for different platforms. This way, you're able to reach the right audience at the right time. Also, being able to seamlessly connect the chat from different platforms is a godsend. Never have to worry about missing out on another message or wonder if we've missed anything.

For someone who was looking for a platform to be able to stream to multiple websites, without having the overhead to be able to do it locally, Restream came as a big help. I did not need server grade hardware to stream to multiple platforms, just one stream that I send to Restream that is then sent out to ALL connected platforms. The ability to see chats from all these different platforms in one location is something I love about Restream. The only thing I need to worry about is the ability to send one good stream to the main service. Everything else just falls in place without me having to lift a finger.

The inability to stream to a Facebook page on the free version is a let down. For someone who is just starting out, it might be difficult to pay a monthly bill when the customer acquisition cost is already worrisome. But it is not a detriment to growth because the free plan will suffice for 95% of all first time users. It would also help to be able to stream to Facebook page when you have less than 100 followers, which would make it easier for those entering the market.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A straightforward way to go live on multiple social media platforms at the same time

In my opinion, of all the things Restream does, the one I like the most is helping creators leverage live streaming to grow their audience and influence. I really like the fact that I can reach people on different platforms (already 30 platforms with the free plan!), and I can do so from a single dashboard. Restream's approach is relatively intuitive, so you'll be able to leverage it even if you don't consider yourself much of a tech savvy person. The second thing I'm a fan of is the chat feature. Try to imagine having to keep track of each individual chat, comment and conversation that's happening on a specific platform you're streaming too...it would be impossible! But Restream comes to the rescue by centralizing all the comments, questions, etc. from multiple platforms into a single chat, making the life of live streamers easier.

As someone who's managing a Facebook group, I know that I won't be able to use Restream to add my Facebook business page and group to the list of platforms I can multistream to unless I'm ready to go for a Restream premium plan. Granted, this isn't the end of the world, by no mean, but I think that, when it comes to impacting and growing my audience, I would like to start from my existing one – and, in my case, my Facebook group would be a the top of the list.

Gordon R.
Director in Irland
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

The Only Way To Stream

Kommentare: I do Live Shows and Chats with my audience and get thousands more viewers on multiple platforms than if I used just Youtube Live or Twitch or even FB Live. Its an event when I go live with Restream, something that people look forward to. In the age of IGTV (which I hope gets integrated at some stage) and IG Stories, people are going live all the time and its not the event it used to be. Being able to contact the streamer, comment and the facility I have employed which puts the fans comments on screen as part of the conversation across multiple platforms is the only way to live stream; and its really easy. I recommend it to everyone. :)

This software is easy to use and Ive been using it for a while. There are constant improvements and updates and the features make setting up a solid, full featured stream really easy. I stream on 4 platform at once and have loads of viewers comment live. Using the amazing integrated chat stream I can monitor and reply to commenters from all four platforms, live! It also has Discord chat integration so this work perfectly well for my Patreon subscribers on Discord. Overall, Restream has been my goto streaming service and is essential is you want to maximise the reach of your creation! I live stream my podcasts and live chats as well as streaming games and other media to my fans. I couldn't do it without Restream. Seamless integration, really easy RTMP and OBS integration and social media announcement post setup (no fiddling around retyping stuff) Cheapest and best streaming platform imho :)

In the beginning (maybe 2016?) there was a problem with the bitrate for streaming to Periscope and you had to pay extra for Facebook, which had an overly complicated Live Event setup that rarely worked without issue; and I thought that was all a bit of a jip! But with my big boy pants on and figuring out and experimenting with my streaming settings; I now have a seamless and easily initiated stream, all video works properly and the Facebook setup is now super easy and integrated and well worth the extra few bucks!

Jesse S.
Jesse S.
Streamer in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Build a Community Across Multiple Platforms!

Kommentare: Having streamed to one platform exclusively for about a year (some time ago), I wanted to try other sites without leaving the original platform behind. Due to Restream's extensive features, I was able to not only stream to multiple platforms but grow a community across them all. It extended my reach in ways I wouldn't have otherwise considered and has changed the way I look at streaming entirely!

The chat features really make Restream a standout product. Connecting viewers across multiple sites enables me to build a community that transcends any one streaming platform, and for that I am grateful! There's several options for how you want to accomplish this too, which gives you a great deal of control.

It can take a while for new platforms to be fully integrated, especially chat features. That said, Restream still seems to get that accomplished faster than other services. There are occasional hiccups with individual platforms, but they're typically due to a change on the platform in question that hasn't been fully rolled out or documented. Even then, Restream is quick to address these issues!

Eve S.
Live Streamer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

One Happy Streamer

Kommentare: As stated above, Restream has helped me solve my issue of transferring my audience to a new platform. It would have been difficult, if not impossible to do it before, but Restream makes it possible for me to reach both audiences at once. Even after I make the switch, I'll probably keep using Restream because of the built in notifications and occasional sponsored streams that are offered to users.

I like the ability to bring my two audiences together. I've streamed on YouTube for almost 2 years now off and on, and have become increasingly displeased with the direction their site is going in terms of streaming. I've been trying to transfer my audience over to Twitch instead, and Restream has made that transition smooth as butter. I'm able to still reach my fans on YouTube, encouraging them to come join us on Twitch, while at the same time marketing to a new audience and growing my channel on Twitch.

There have been a few bugs, mostly with the chat client either logging me out, not properly displaying the number of viewers, or the bot not transferring messages at times, but it has been a mostly positive experience. I've only had these issues about 3 or 4 times in the past 6 months or so I've been using Restream.

Media personnel in Ghana
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Restream review

Kommentare: I have enjoyed it since I returned to it once again.

The Livestudio framework they offer is a straightforward yet highlight rich framework to have the option to do live and recorded recordings. It additionally permits you to transfer prerecorded recordings as a component of a live stream. what likewise makes it marvelous is that, it permits you to stream to various stages at no expense.

The nature of the livestream video is exceptionally subject to your own transmission capacity so regardless of whether utilizing it's anything but a recorded video, the quality isn't great, so it can't be utilized to make quality disconnected recordings, which it ought to have the option to. I dont like that the nearby recordings you transfer to stream live in reality actually come from your own machine and not from their worker despite the fact that it has been transferred, this implies that you are as yet restricted by your own transmission capacity. Contenders get round this by permitting any transferred recordings in excess of a couple of hours old to stream from their workers

Der S.
Designer / Youtuber / Student, what ever you want in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Restream, awesome tool for better streams, for growing a bigger audience with some smaller bugs

Kommentare: Besides minor bugs, Restream is an ingenious product.
I hope you can understand my Review of Restream, iam not really good in writing reviews in english

The best thing about the software is that you can stream across multiple platforms simultaneously without uploading to multiple servers. Restream is easy to use and I would say "idiots safe".

Strangely enough Restream tells me that the server in England (London) is better for streaming than the one in Frankfurt. OBS and Steam always recommend Frankfurt for download and uploads. But that's just a small thing. The bigger problem are the smaller bugs. Restream Chat sometimes doesn't send my messages as a streamer, sometimes it says "Reload again" and I have to wait a while. It happens that the restream chat takes some time to send chat messages. It also happened that the design of the chat in my stream had formatting errors. All in all I am very satisfied, because apart from these small inconveniences Restream is brilliant. But there is one thing I dislike! If I click on a user in the chat, then directly under my mouse when the menu opens, is a button called "Block User". Unfortunately I keep coming back to this annoying button. Would it be possible to move it a bit?

John B.
Streamer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Streamer Review

Kommentare: Highly enjoyed the experience. Although the chatbot is a hit or miss for me, thats not to say that the idea and ability to expand the brand and expand into collecting as much data as possible his such a huge up in my overall experience. You also get paid versions in the software which I haven't used but definitely doesn't hurt to see what those offer.

you have the opportunity to expand your brand and collect as much data as possible. With Restream having the ability to stream to multiple platforms at the exact same time even on the free version is such a good move for creators who are growing and or expanding the waters in other platforms. Your having the chance to collect data on growing doing comparison from one site to another. All of this at the exact same time.

The chatbot is sometimes just a hit or miss for me. I could be doing something wrong, I wish it was more of a nicer config to customize things but wish the chatbot could be more easily usable.

Makio W.
Main Man in USA
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Long-time Restream User

Kommentare: I originally began using Restream back in 2016 or 2017 because I thought livestreaming to multiple platforms would greatly increase the odds of my livestream becoming what I would consider a success. I was wrong about that, but it's not Restream's fault! 😉

Restream has allowed me to livestream to both my YouTube channel and my Twitch channel at the same time, which has several benefits to me: • I don't have to remember export Twitch archives to YouTube before they are automatically deleted. • If someone on Twitch is having internet connection problems, they can go to the YouTube livestream and take advantage of YT's transcoding. Twitch does have this feature, but only broadcasters of significant viewership (i.e., not mine) are able to use it. • Before Twitch created a hard bitrate limit of 6000 kbps, I would stream to Restream at 9000 kbps, which both YouTube and Twitch supported. Unfortunately, I can't do this anymore. I have some Restream Transcoder hours left over from when I helped beta test that feature, but it's not worth it for me to use. Restream has also done a fantastic job of implementing features that are supportive to multistreamers, such as combined chats.

I don't really have any complaints. Just keep on being amazing!

Joshua T.
Online Tutor in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Live Streaming Essential! 🏆

Kommentare: Restream has allowed me to connect multiple Live Streaming accounts to one central, affordable and user friendly platform. It will be hugely beneficial in helping me to grow my business as a Live Streamer and connect with a wider community. The customer service they provide has been incredible so far - they even helped me choose the best broadcasting software for my needs. I thoroughly recommend Restream for anyone looking to get started with Live Streaming or to expand into new platforms. It is an incredible tool for the modern streamer!

Restream is a fantastic option for linking multiple live streaming platforms together. By giving their users the option to stream to different websites simultaneously, Restream enables the user the maximize their reach and integrate different platforms in a way that wasn't possible before. Added to that, whilst there is a premium option for power users, many of the advanced features are completely FREE! Some of my favourite features include: - The ease of setup and the efficiency in connecting/linking multiple accounts such as (YouTube, Twitch & Facebook). - The incredible support they offer on their website - The seamless integration with Open Broadcast Software (OBS) - The analytics they provide as well as the report they email to you after the live stream. - Restream Chat. This app is available for free. It enables the user to connect the chats/comments from different platforms so that you can see and respond to all the comments from one place!

Given that I'm still new to Live Streaming, I'm yet to formulate a complete picture of everything I need to ensure my Live Streams are operating at the optimum capacity. My early impressions of Restream have been extremely positive and they already offer more options than I currently need. As such, I don't have any negatives to note here. Restream does what it says on the tin and executes it with aplomb!

Dominik B.
Dominik B.
Self Imployed in UK
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

I love Restream!

Kommentare: Since I have discovered Restream, my streams have become much more active with people coming from all over. My YouTube channel, My Twitch channel and my Mixer channel. If I don't particularly have a lot of activity on my YouTube Streams, Twitch and Mixer make up for it.
It took me a while to get used to using Restream but once I got the basics I have a blast every time! Restream has also introduced FTL servers for streaming meaning real time interactions with all of my streams!

The fact that this software is free of use to everyone is amazing! You can stream to pretty much every streaming platform you can think of at the same time. Simple to set up and Restream has cool features like Restream Bot, their own Restream Chat which connects all the streaming platforms into one chat and much more. Restream has also introduced FTL servers for streaming meaning real-time interactions with all of my streams!

Some of the features need polishing. For example, I have to restart my Restream Chat every now and then because the messages don't show up. Restream doesn't really have a lot of chose of games to update your streams in one, but rather having to go to each individual stream and change the game manually.

James B.
Executive Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must have for streamers

Kommentare: The Restream platform (channels, comments, monitor, etc.) has greatly consolidated two major things for us: The steps needed to go live, and the number of browser tabs needed to maintain quality of service. Hands down, I would recommend Restream.

Restream was a game changing for us. We specialize in live, weather coverage. Sometimes that means unplanned, time-sensitive, storm coverage. Restream allows us to go live to all of our platforms quicker than any other platform we've ever used. Restream allows us to go live to many platforms with few clicks. With Restream, we go live to multiple platforms with less clicks than it would take to manually go live on Facebook alone. If you're not using Restream, you're doing it wrong.

The team at Restream seems to always be innovating and trying to stay up-to-date with the latest each platform has to offer. Naturally I assume they're restrained by available API access to those platforms, which isn't their fault. I wish I could do a few more things, such as giving my Facebook streams different video names and post descriptions. I also wish I could use Restream to control the crossposting opportunities seen natively on Facebook.