Über Linguix

Make sure you're reaching the right audience with the right message! Use Linguix to check grammar, punctuation and style instantly!

Erfahre mehr über Linguix

Actually Linguix works really well as a spell checker, on almost all the websites I go on. I also like the tool itself once you log in, easy to use and quite powerful.

Sometimes it's a little difficult to dismall the popup.

Bewertungen zu Linguix

Linguix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Linguix bereits verwendet?

Govind R.
Govind R.
CEO & Founder in Nepal

Grammar alternative but has a lot of catching to do.

Kommentare: My team members and I are using Linguix. We have Grammarly Premium too. It will be unfair to compare the two which often as end buyers we do.

Linguix has a lot of cool features. The speed of suggestion is awesome. The UI is good, but yeah, some minor improvement can make a huge difference. The snippet feature of Linguix is what I like the most. It saves a lot of time. The template is a nice add-on. I am looking forward to increasing more of those templates. Another thing I like is the secret mode. Right now, IMO, it is going in the right direction and is going to give a strong competition to Grammarly. I

Hate that it doesn't have a plagiarism check. I hope it is able to add that feature asap.

Divaksh J.
Divaksh J.
CEO in Indien

Writing assistant that not only focuses on writing enhancement but also productivity.

Kommentare: We use Linguix on daily basis, the most used feature in our case is grammar correction and snippets.

1. Speed: Speed of suggestion is amazing, faster than Grammarly. 2. Snippets: this one is my favourite feature. I often have to do repeated texts to my clients and team members. Before Linguix I'll have to paste it from the Windows Clipboard or the sticky notes but now getting them right into my text editor is just a shortcut away. 3. Secret Mode: We often share our account/computer with our friends and family, if you use the secret mode you won't have to be worried about anything that is auto saved and left in your account. 4. Beautiful UI and choice of colours, colours are energetic and eye catching. Overall, I find UX amazing. No matter what I see Synonyms, Style, Statistics all are easy on the eye. Dashboards are beautiful and informative; they give writing insights about everything that makes you feel confident. 5. Templates: IMHO this feature alone is worth the price, I often search for email templates, and read them all and design one for each occasion and it consumes a lot of time. Linguix comes here for the rescue with their cool templates feature, you can use and customize existing templates or create your own that can be inserted anytime right from the Linguix. 6. In my knowledge, I think Linguix is the only writing assistant that not only focuses on writing but also your writing productivity and who doesn't like productivity tools for their team?

1. Not as good as Grammarly but again it is not a fair comparison (I strongly believe if they got the right audience with the right feedback and our support, one fine day they may become better than Grammarly). 2. No plagiarism checker, but I saw in the roadmap that they have planned it for November. (Fingers Crossed) 3. No markups in their document editor, this is something I feel is very important. Please consider adding it. 4. Does not work with sites using iframes. 5. No desktop application & outlook integration as of now but I can see it in their public roadmap.

Samuel O.
Freelancer in Nigeria
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

It didn't live up to my expectations

Kommentare: The process has been painful but the results have been beneficial. It has not really surpassed what I'm currently using though. The app still needs some fine-tuning.

One of the most prominent features is the snippet feature. It eliminates many needless repetitive headlines or sentences that I find myself repeating over and over again. There was a good resemblance between Grammarly and Linguix User interface, so I felt right at home. The content template was a pleasant surprise and quite handy whenever I ran out of what to type in my emails.

The app is still in its infancy. It sometimes omits a lot of spelling and grammar errors. I don't feel it's ready to share the big stage with Grammarly just yet. There are a lot of bugs and glitches that plague the app. It would be nice if the guys behind the program could come up with their own unique user interface rather than look like a competitor.

Matthew J.
Matthew J.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The Grammarly Alternative You've Been Waiting For

Kommentare: If you don't want to shell out for Grammarly and want a more affordable solution, you should still strongly consider Linguix. It's very solid overall, and for most use cases, it's going to perform exactly how you expect it. It's great for non-native speakers to catch corrections as well. I feel as though there are still some nuances of languages that natives either use or detect a bit better than the software right now, but especially for those who are speaking in their second, third, or fourth language, then you can rely on Linguix to support you.

Easy to deploy - it's as simple as installing a browser extension and you're good to go! Secret Mode - for those who are working on 'sensitive' material and don't want it on any servers for checking, opening it up for possible leaks, you can do so safely using Linguix's Secret Mode in their back-end. Once you're done, the work is deleted permanently. Snippets - do you use the same phrases over and over again, but only make minor updates each time? You can create snippets to use a simple shortcut to generate your phrase or content quickly and easily. The extension and service have a very clean UI, very similar to Grammarly, so if you're transitioning over, you'll feel pretty comfortable in this new environment.

As of yet, no desktop app. Competitors like "Pro Writing Aid" have one and it integrates with things like Microsoft Word and Outlook so that while you're working and sending professional communication, you are remaining consistent. I know they're working on this, so it's a matter of time, but as of right now, it's lacking. The other thing is that the suggestions/recommendations aren't always rich or in-depth enough, and sometimes miss those very minor details you wish it had caught. When comparing the same phrase containing errors against Grammarly, Pro Writing Aid and Linguix, Linguix came in 3rd in this area. They've been improving their algorithm and things have improved, and I know they are heavily focusing on their 'core' to ensure that it's more accurate and robust over time.

Tim S.
Tim S.
Compiler in Kanada
Forschung, Selbstständig

Linguix solved my WhiteSmoke problems!

Kommentare: Linguix just works 24/7 helping me to quickly correct my grammar and spelling. It has made the quality of my writing much improved and professional.

I like that it is a Lifetime plan and works well in Google Chrome. The software has been getting better with time, the company seems focused on improvements. I don't think I will ever be asked to upgrade again! The software just works.

I wish that there was a plugin for Mellel word processor or MS Word for the Mac, but it's fairly quick to just copy and paste a page of text into the Linguix document section on Chrome.

Antwort von Textly

Hello! Thanks for the honest review!

Nathan T.
CEO in USA

Excellent Grammarly Replacement

Kommentare: I'm very happy with Linguix and will continue to use it on all my browsers.

I've tried a number of premium spelling and grammar checkers. Grammarly has generally been the best in terms of features and accuracy, but is on the expensive side. Linguix matches Grammarly in almost every way but is less expensive.

Sometimes, similarly to Grammarly, the checker gets in the way of selections on the page. But for the most part, these are small issues that are easily overcome.

Michael K.
Michael K.
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Very Robust Google Chrome Grammar & Spelling Checker

Kommentare: Overall, it has been helpful to improve the accuracy of my grammar.

This is a very robust grammar and spelling checker tool that is a Google Chrome extension. As I do my work within Google Docs, it is helpful to have a tool that will point out any mistakes so I can produce better quality content for the digital marketing agency I run.

I wish the platform was available through other browsers and evaluated offline documents.

Sumeet M.
Sumeet M.
CEO in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An affordable Grammarly alternative

Kommentare: I and the RTIwala Team is quite happy after deployment of the Linguix as being in the Legal domain for document drafting it's always necessary to have correct and error free language.

We really liked the Chrome extension which is always there to correct our typos and grammatical errors.

Lots of improvements needed to be par with Grammarly as it doesn't have sentiment and context mapping.

Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Success Coach in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Great alternative (or addition) to Grammarly

Kommentare: I use the Google Chrome extension to check my spelling and grammar as I write.

Linguix goes a little more in-depth than Grammarly and works just as well. It integrates easily into Google Chrome, in fact, it's checking my text as I write this!

It doesn't work with every website. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles as Grammarly, such as web page customization.

Daniel H.
Daniel H.
CEO in Bulgarien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Always Available Dictionary Service

I really like that Linguix pops up and is available everywhere Im typing, no matter if that's online or in an offline product, the same suggestion box and interface becomes available which is really useful

As well as a dictionary, it would be good to haver other features available on clicking any word, like maybe a thesauras. Otherwise its very flexible too.

Jeheen mahmood Z.
Jeheen mahmood Z.
Senior Data Analyst in Bangladesch

Get better English anywhere you write with Linguix

Kommentare: It certainly made me, and my band, better writers. We don't have to double or triple check each email before it goes to the recipient. And we even seem to be more knowledgeable and polished. My writing developed a little as well, merely by knowing what was wrong last time. It's certainly worth the try. I know this tool has strong competitors. However, with the competitive market and the depth of usage, this may be a very good match.

I am not a native English speaker, but generally, I use it more than my native language. I don't want to make any spelling mistakes, typos, or grammatical mistakes. These are not a big deal on social media, but they can be devastating in company communiqués. As my very own proofreader, Linguix acts. During set-up, I had a language test and regularly fed special words to the system to streamline my experience. It can now pick up on the real errors with much more accuracy. The snippets of canned text are also very handy. I have not deployed this particular feature to the full yet.

In the language market, no method is 100% reliable. Linguix is not either. There is much to be changed. I would like to see a stronger sound or sentiment correction tool.

Sebastian A.
Alarm instaler in UK
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Just like the “Other” but getting better!

Kommentare: Overall I really enjoyed using Lynn wicks when they first released there up there were a few little bugs with it where it would keep signing you out however after reporting to the team they immediately got onto it and sorted it out. So far the service has just got better and better I’m looking forward to seeing what they do next

The pricing of the South Pole is the first thing that attracted me I also liked the clean user interface and the ease of use I also have native apps for mobile devices so was easy to install the news straightaway. I also like how accurate the spellchecking seems to be I am dyslexic so therefore apps like this are an absolute godsend to me and I need to be able to trust them.

At the moment you can only install it into Google Chrome which isn’t the end of the world but would be nice if they’re native apps to be able to install it onto PCs and Macs as I don’t always use chrome and would like the same functionality across my operating system.

Jordan S.
owner in Mexiko
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Linguix is a great alternative to Grammarly and really helps people write better.

Kommentare: It is not perfect, but for the price, it is a very good software compared to Grammarly.

Linguix is really quick and easy to set up. You download a chrome plugin and just start typing. There is a little check box at the bottom of your writing that tells you if you have any issues, along with an underline of where the issues are. It is very close to Grammarly in that respect. Most of the time it is much faster than Grammarly on spotting mistakes.

I wish that Linguix included a plagiarism checker, but for the price, I can't complain much. It is also a newer software than Grammarly, and sometimes that shows. Sometimes it is not as correct about words as much as Grammarly is. But it is getting better all the time. Including the price, this is a great software, and in the future, it will be even better.

Analyst in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A True Grammarly Alternative

Kommentare: The ease of use is definitely something to reckon with. It helps me ensure the correctness of my language, tone, and spelling, which I find quite useful. It also ensures that my communication is of the highest business communications standard.

I use Linguix personally and professionally. It has been helpful in my business communications especially with the installation of its chrome extension which draws my attention to, and highlights wrong spellings and/or grammar when detected.

While I love the software, I still proceed with care as I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't detect or recommend correctness for wrong spelling or grammar. I'm sure it's a glitch in the software and should be looked into. Even though I have a Business plan, I find myself comparing correctness in Grammarly to ensure it's absolutely correct (to which 95% of the time, it is correct).

Shekhor B.
Shekhor B.
Founder & CEO in Bangladesch

A handy tool for any bloggers arsenal

Let me be honest. I was a Grammarly guy for a very long time. And then I found Linguix on AppSumo. I didn't hesitate to buy it as I found so many great reviews on it. And for under $50 bucks, what I got, I couldn't be more happy. Now, every time I write something, it gives me suggestions, on how I can improve the sentences or words.

Sometimes I find some correction suggestions completely off track.

Garrett W.
Trainer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for professional writing tasks as well as day-to-day emails and online text fields

Kommentare: Great software I'd recommend to anyone who types a lot and looking for another option.

By far, the most useful part of Linguix is the browser plugin that helps check typical grammar and spelling in any field a user inputs text into. Including the review box I'm typing into now. The snippets are also useful. A user can type a ton of pre-recorded text (think copy/paste, but there are multiple pieces to copy from) and insert them into emails or other locations where you may use the same text multiple times. There are also templates to pull from if you're looking to spark creativity.

With the snippets, I would like to see other features added: lists, bold, underline, sizable text, etc. I haven't used it as much as I would like to because I cannot do those types of features. Also, sometimes — I want to express, sometimes — the software doesn't always catch up quite as fast as I'm typing. I've completed an email and waited for the icon to finish spinning (checking my text) before I could hit send. It doesn't take but maybe an extra 2-3 seconds, but sometimes it's almost a hassle because I'm ready to hit send!

Founder & Digital Marketing Manager in Malaysia

Good Writing Assistant

The app works very well with Chrome browser and is instant when identifying my failures, Beautiful UI and choice of colours, and have cool templates feature

No plagiarism checker, No markups in the document editor

Kaushal S.
Kaushal S.
Founder in Indien

"Amazing App - Cheaper Grammarly Alternative"

Kommentare: Linguix helps easily to write article, emails with perfect grammar. The snippets and additional features helps to automate few processed and reduce the time spent in writing. Overall it is good replacement for Grammarly Do check out the the various additional features offered by Linguix along with grammar check to decide whether its apt for your business.

So I have been using Linguix for quite some time. I would like to highlight few features that I love about the toool 1) Snippet: Linguix comes with Snippets storage. So in case you are using repeated text or emails, you can add them as snippets in linguix and use Shortcut keys to copy paste those snippets. You can store your code snippets, email . Possibilities are endless. 2) Secret mode: Secret mode allows you to write your document secretly. It allows you to write something and it gets deleted as soon you logout from the tool. The document is not saved. This helps if you are working on critical pieces of document 3) Templates: Linguix comes with whole host of templates - emails for all occasions . You can customize them to your requirement and use it in your email 4) AI Grammar Check: AI Grammar checking is cool . It auto corrects spelling mistakes and gives suggestions. It's not as powerful as grammary but am sure it will reach there eventually. 5) Interface: Overall the interface of linguix is quite good. The tool is attractive and easy to use. All information is provided beautifully on the Dashboard,It is informative and gives great insights - similar to grammarly.

Linguix business is not yet as polished as its competitors. Auto suggestions from its competitor is still better than linguix

Digital Creator in Ägypten

Your writing sidekick is here.

Kommentare: My overall experience is that I think I'm going to use this app every day as long as they keep on improving on themselves.

Since I'm not a native English speaker, I love that I have an app that is synced with my devices and help me write and even improve my writing. It has a writing coach, dictionary, and even shortcuts to make it easier for your day to - day writing.

I think the only cons is to make it detect the last 5% of the writing. I mean it's 95% correct.

Romolo L.
SEO Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Linquix Review

Kommentare: Overal the experience is positive, the price is fair compared to similar tools and the quality is good.

As a new tool it still doesn't have the depth other tools have, but I can see it improving day by day.

Roderick B.
Digital Marketing Analyst in USA

A Great Sub for a few other tools

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I've replaced using Grammarly and Linguix has also sped up my process for other communication with the canned response feature.

What I like most about using Linguix is the ease of use and additional features to help me speed up my process. Specifically, using snippets has sped up a lot of my workflow.

I'd like to get maybe some more integration into AI capabilities to rewrite things I've previously written or to make the sentences more concise.

Ivica D.
Agency Owner in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Makes my life in the Facebook groups much easier

It gives me a high quality and error free texts as it really catches all the grammar & spelling checker mistakes.

It can be a little slower sometimes when checking text and sometimes it simply doesn't check text at all.

Pravash S.
Freelancer in Indien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The Next Gen Writing Assistant

Kommentare: When a company values your privacy, you know you can rely on it. It's a great software but need a tweak here and there! A Value for money product!

I fell in love with the simple yet sturdy interface from the first day i enrolled to their premium services. I also love the “secret mode” a very useful functionality for privacy. The engine is improving day by day and that's great!!

I miss the Plagiarism check which i believe will be soon on the list.

Gabriel M.
Business Analyst in USA

Great tool to help you correct your typos and grammar

Kommentare: I use this software daily. This software adds grammar and spell checking

I use this app every day. It help me check for typos and for proper grammar. This web app is similar to grammarly. You can check for grammar errors also when using your phone.

I would like to see a desktop version of the app that I can run from my computer but this is not a show stopper for me as I used web apps more often than desktop apps.

Alex C.
Founder in USA

Great spelling and grammar checker!

Kommentare: I really like to use Linguix and I already have plans to cancel my account with the other grammar checker.

Linguix is a nice software that works similar to Grammarly.

I could not find features like plagiarism and some spelling mistakes were not found.