Über BrandChamp

Helps eCommerce brands automate their ambassador, influencer and affiliate marketing programs for thousands of participants.

Erfahre mehr über BrandChamp

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu BrandChamp

5,0
5,0

BrandChamp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du BrandChamp bereits verwendet?

Shannon M.
Co-Founder and CEO in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Anupaya's Brandchamp Review

Kommentare: I just love it. I ran an ambassador program on my own before and it was INSANE. I was so overwhelmed and dropping all the ball. Now, I feel like I'm on top of it, its legit, and everything just flows beautifully. By far one of the best decisions we've made for our company. Plus, I love Kyle. The support system is incredible. I feel held and guided and like I'm not alone. I can spitball ideas and get his feedback and its SOOOO helpful. I'm deeply grateful.

It just makes our ambassadorship so seamless. Its fluid and easy and fun. After an initial setup, the work is done for me, which is soooo helpful and I'm deeply grateful for.

Consumers would like to cash in a number of rewards together and thats not possible. I understand why it's set up that way, but it would help folks save on shipping and for brands to use less resources to ship multiple orders together.

Shannon L.
Director of Communications in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BrandChamp is a One of a Kind Brand Ambassador Management Solution

Kommentare: Overall, we find Brand Champ offers unique automations at a great price point allowing us to manage and scale our growing Ambassador Program. The customer service provided to help us deal with any glitches or concerns is top notch, efficient, effective and completed with a sense of urgency. The BrandChamp team always follows-up to make sure everything has been addressed. We appreciate the small team and personal experience we get in working with our representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is beyond patient with us and goes over and beyond to hear us out, stay supportive, and do whatever he can to help accommodate us and meet our specific needs. We are very impressed with the BrandChamp management open door policy and ongoing efforts to listen to and bring to life new ideas. We highly recommend this platform to anyone looking for a platform to organize and cultivate brand loyalty in a way that is mutually beneficial to both the company and the most enthusiastic loyal micro and nano influencers.

We are big fans of BrandChamp first and foremost because it offers a unique user experience for our Ambassadors that is unparalleled right now in the influencer marketing industry. The Ambassador Portal feature provides full transparency for our members allowing them to log in at any time to track their progress, participate in exciting activities, and get feedback on their content. In general we find the platform to be very intuitive, with a straight forward functionality and ease of use. Rather than focusing on recruiting, BrandChamp helps manage the recruits once they have decided to commit. Another crowning feature BrandChamp offers is the Point system. While most other platforms only offer payment options, BrandChamp uniquely offers both a commission based program and a secondary Point based Program that allows Ambassadors to work for point rewards that can be saved up and seamlessly used to redeem free products via a Shopify integration.

While we think BrandChamp offers an incredible value for its price, there are a few key features that we would love to see added in the future. When compared to similar platforms Brand Champ does not currently have any social analytic tracking capabilities, something we find vital to measuring the success and reach of our various campaigns and the overall program. This feature could also play a key role in pre screening the authenticity and scope of each applicant before bringing them on board. Another area we would love to see developed is the ability to communicate more efficiently with our team members whether it be one on one or to the entire team. Outside of email, there are no other communication channels, such as push notifications or “bulletin boards”. This can prove challenging in time sensitive situations. Other than that, we found the platform integrated with our Shopify based website pretty seamlessly. We have found the BrandChamp team is very quick to make changes based on feedback that instantly improves the administrator and user experience.

Kristen L.
Co-Founder in USA
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software - Many Features!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this software is one of the better options for affiliate management. I would recommend it especially above options like Grin that are glitchy, as this is well developed and rarely glitches.

I loved all of the features available especially those allowing me to create campaigns for affiliates to choose to complete. This software made it easy to encourage affiliates to complete more campaigns and receive rewards.

It could have been a little simpler to use for us and the affiliates. Customer support could be quicker to respond.