Compliance Safety Manager

Compliance Safety Manager Bewertungen

von Craig Safety Technologies

CSM is a very beneficial tool for your company's growth and keep it in compliance.

Guri S.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: CSM has a number of benefits such as;
1) It is a cloud-based platform that saves all of your information securely and you don't have to worry about losing it.
2) Real-time alerts- CSM will give you alerts anytime something needs to be updated. You will get an email from CSM with a list of things that needs to be updated and reduces the chances of violations.
3) Easy Hiring- CSM gives an option of an online application, Drug screening, and background check etc. That saves time and paper and helps you in compliance with DOT rules and regulations.
4) Active/ Inactive employees and equipment- CSM gives you the option to manage your employees and equipment lists, even if they are no longer with you. If there is an employee or equipment which is no longer a part of your company, you can simply list it Inactive and CSM will keep its information as long as you are with CSM.
5)plus many more.
Overall, we have had a great experience with CSM and Craigsafety. Everyone at Craigsafety is very helpful and ready to help you anytime you need any kind of help. The support team has a great knowledge of DOT rules and regulations and is very helpful and goes beyond. I would really encourage you to try CSM and you will definitely see the positive results.

Nachteile: We haven't had any issues with the CSM.

von Craig Safety Technologies an 20.3.2019

Guri, thank you so much for your review. WE appreciate your business and I know Celeste will be happy to know she has been a tremendous help and support to you.

CSM Review By Transportation Supervisor

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Matthew W.
Transportation Supervisor
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have none of my drivers being out of compliance. And I don't have to constantly monitor them. An email is sent to me when there is an alert.

Vorteile: The fact that the system alerts you when your drivers are approaching their expiration dates are fantastic. This way I can notify my drivers to make sure they schedule their appointments before they are out of compliance.

Nachteile: In some cases you need to enter in the information in multiple areas for the alerts to go away. One thing that would make the system a bit more user friendly would be to have a direct links set up on the alert page. This way you can click on the alert and the system would automatically direct you to the correct page to enter the information in. The way it is set up now you have to self direct to the appropriate tab in each persons file and enter the information in.

von Craig Safety Technologies an 20.3.2019

Matthew: Thank you for your response. I'm glad we were able to address your concern with additional training. Please let us know if you need any further assistance, as we are glad to help. Thanks again for your business and support.

Still New to the Program

Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Adriana P.
Office Manager/Bookkeeper
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This program is SO much better than just keeping hard copies in files and then hoping that everything is there for an audit. I love that it tells me when a form is about to expire. I wear many hats at this organization and though DOT requirements are important, I don't have much time to double check the work or check on expiration dates.

Vorteile: That it allows me to organize forms based on type, yet still be able to pull up all the forms that belong to one person or vehicle.

Nachteile: Sometimes when classifying forms, it is hard to choose the best one. Also, if you accidentally choose the wrong type, sometimes, depending on the situation, you cannot go back in and make a change, you would have to delete the file and then reupload.

von Craig Safety Technologies an 3.9.2019

Adriana:

Thanks so much for reviewing our product. Glad to hear you are seeing the benefits in using our system after just a few weeks. We value your input and strive to make continual improvements to our system. Keep a look out for upgrades coming soon.

Safety compliance software

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Amanda T.
Principle
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would of like more training in person on the program

Vorteile: The fact all the information would be in one location

Nachteile: Not user friendly. The excel sheet for information was different to decipher and to upload correctly

von Craig Safety Technologies an 26.3.2019

Thanks Amanda for the feedback. I'm sorry you found the system a little challenging. I'm glad we were able to reach out to you and schedule additional training with Yvette. Also, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns in the future. We'd be glad to help.

CSM

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Janice F.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with CSM has been a great. I receive a phone call every Tuesday to ensure everything is ok. The staff us awesome and they're very personable.

Vorteile: You are able to navigate through the program with ease.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like about it

von Craig Safety Technologies an 20.3.2019

Janice, thank you so much for taking time to review our product. WE appreciate and value your business and support!

Great to use

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Amber F.
Staff Accountant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ability to clearly label each individual entered into our system

Nachteile: Website is a little difficult to navigate

von Craig Safety Technologies an 3.9.2019

Amber:

Thanks so much for your insights and comments. We want you to know we are constantly striving to make a better product and value your opinion. Thanks for your business.

Good Software

Logistics Manager
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps me manage my DOT information along with any vehicle registration or insurance updates needed. It also reminds me of drivers physical that need to be updated.

Vorteile: I like the way it will alert you so you can address your paperwork or any other information you find pertinent to be reminded on. I also like how you can attach documents for your record keeping.

Nachteile: I have been using this software for months now and I haven't really found anything I don't like.

von Craig Safety Technologies an 28.3.2019

We appreciate your feedback and glad you are happy with our product. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future, as we are glad to be of service.

Nice product

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Member/Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I do like that there is one place to store majority of our information and that we could access it anywhere. I like price too.

Nachteile: Lots of information to go over so it can be a bit overwhelming. I'm still trying to figure out all the tricks and where to find everything. Not sure how to make it more simple because I don't have anything else to compare it to.

von Craig Safety Technologies an 28.3.2019

Thank you so much for reviewing our product. Please give us a call so we can provide you with any additional training you might need. We are committed to making sure you have the best experience possible.

Compliance the easy way.

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Alicea E.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I feel the overall experience has been beneficial to the company. We now are in compliance without any doubts.

Vorteile: I love the ease of navigating through the program.

Nachteile: When entering a new driver, there are several steps, but a little redundant.

von Craig Safety Technologies an 28.3.2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product. We are always working on ways to streamline the process and we appreciate your feedback.

review

Tara D.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are great to deal with.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. I like that I can set up alerts

Nachteile: Nothing. Everything is easy and functional

von Craig Safety Technologies an 28.3.2019

Tara, thank you for your review. We ares glad you are happy with our product. Please let us know if we can help in any way. Thanks again.