Über MYOB Business

Cloudbasierte Buchhaltungssoftware für Kleinunternehmen zur Automatisierung der Gehaltsabrechnung, des Kundenmanagements, der Steuern und deines gesamten Buchhaltungsbedarfs.

Erfahre mehr über MYOB Business

Payroll is ok it has some nice features on pay items but nothing the old essentials could do easily.

No real downsides to the system. As we were using Viberent as a custom software piece there were some glitches with the API integration but this is to be expected.

Bewertungen zu MYOB Business

3,7
3,3
3,7
3,4

MYOB Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MYOB Business bereits verwendet?

Katrina
Katrina
Senior Accountant in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid product for small business

Kommentare: Has been around for a long time. Tried and tested and is a great product. Starting to price a little higher but still competitive - especially if you have employees.

Easy to use and well laid out for the end user. Is great for small operations without complex needs.

Whilst bank rules are very handy - the auto reconciling of transactions can cause problems if rule set up incorrectly. Would be great if there was an option to make bulk transaction changes.

Elena
Tax accountant in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software, has been better few years ago

Kommentare: I loved that software in 2006, it was great, so easy to use. Now it is not hat great, customer support needs a lot of improvement. Yet I think other competitors have their problems and overall MYOB is the best soft for a small business.

I love the soft is so user-friendly. I have been using MYOB since 2006. As an accountant I use XERo, quickbooks, handisoft. I think that from the end user point of view MYOB still easiest business software. From an accountant point of view it is also very user friendly. It helps me fix the mistakes my clients made with an ease. Bank reconciliation used to be great, now, after some modifications it is much worse. Yet , overall I think that MYOB is still the sest business solution for a small business in Australia

Customer support is not existent. Many of my client switched to Xero or quick books because of terrible customer support in MYOB

Quentin
QS Estimator in Neuseeland

MYOB Business - Great Software for medium sized businesses

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The financial reporting abilities of MYOB Business are very good and very well developed. They present accurate and real time reports that allow for a large volume of information to be automatically reported from a business management point of view. The ability to add specific permission levels to individual users is also highly valuable as the there may be some layers f information that the company does not want the individual to have access to which is something MYOB has done really well.

MYOB is more costly than a number of other accounting software packages on the market, although it is more powerful and has more functions. From a personal point of view the user interfaces feel outdated. Although they are very powerful and have a lot of functionality it presents as though it is a 20 year old version of windows.

Antwort von MYOB

letzten Monat

Hi Quentin, thanks for taking the time to lead a review! Love hearing that your choice to partner with MYOB has been successful.

Matthew
Director in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't start your business accounting with a regrettable decision, look elsewhere!

Kommentare: Underwhelming to say the least. I was partially sold on the fact that they have a customer service number to assist if need be, don't be fooled by this either, the call centre workers are rather unfamiliar with the MYOB product (unless I was unfortunate enough to speak with their newest member each time) and all my queries had to be looked up each time and they read answers from a screen which I could find on-line myself , they weren't able to elaborate nor answer any further questions I had outside of what was written in front of them.

Reasonably easy to use but have found Xero to be much better in almost every way.

Limited features and limited expandability compared to Xero. No was to have a back up of accounting file on your computer. If or once you decide Essentials ins't for you, they do not offer a way to transfer to their own Account Rite product nor do they off to export data to Xero. They will give you 1 month access as a read only before all data is deleted off their server unless you pay $25 Per month for the remaining 5 years you're required to keep the data

Brian
Managing Director in Australien
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MYOB XO - API Integration A Game Changer

Kommentare: Valiant went through a 3rd party Kilimanjaro Consulting Pty Ltd for our set up and integration. They were excellent and their customer service is great.

Due to the complexities of our business MYOB XO was the standout choice.

Linda
BAS Agent in Australien

Daily Bookkeeping

Kommentare: On the website version I am completely frustrated. Why is it that I can not open in the app version when the file has been shared with me via the website version??

Bank Feeds, Date Lock, Balance Sheet, GST Report

Lack of functionality on website, can't use the find transaction feature.

Antwort von MYOB

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Linda! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, we really appreciate it! Regarding the Find Transaction feature, this link here has further information and instructions on how to use it: https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/myob/Finding+transactions If you're continuing to experience an issue, don't hesitate to reach out to us on any of our social channels or Community Forum - I'll make sure we get to the bottom of it for you. Cheers, Amanda.

Brendan
Brendan
Actor/ Writer/ Producer in Australien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full of features.

Kommentare: Great option for this doing day to day business, May be a little expensive for those just starting out.

Packed with features for invoicing and accounting needs.

Very expensive when compared to similar products.

Bridie
Head of Operations in Australien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MYOB Business

Kommentare: Overall I like using MYOB Business I feel my skills in accounting are only getting stronger through utilising MYOB daily.

I find MYOB relatively straight-forward to use. I have had to teach myself as my background is in education and not accounting. I find the forums helpful. I find I learn through practise so the more I am using MYOB Business the easier it is becoming for me.

I would love it to be easier to switch between products and for it to simply be as easy as clicking a button to transfer all our data across.

Joe
Joe
DevOps Engineer in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Manual System Converted into Digital

Kommentare: MYOB has changed the way we work, simplifies book keeping to take away so much pain

- Easy to signup and simple setup to get things started - Pricing - Special offer for new start ups - Invoice reminders - Invoice templates look very professional - Invoice shows when customer / vendor have viewed (SUPER HELPFUL) - Intray for emailing receipts and tracking

- Not being able to invoice in multiple currencies, have to workarond this by invoicing in the charable foreign currency then after payment is recieved adjusting the template to the local amount that is received.

Nicole
Personal Assistant/Administration/Accounts Administration in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

One of the top software for bookkeeping

I enjoy using MYOB simply because it does everything you need for a small business - sometimes needs more explanation with accounting though for new people.

glitches with POS machines is really the only thing I ever came across with this program, so not alot from a small business perspective.

Daniel
Surveyor in Australien
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Get your act together

Kommentare: works well when it does, is terrible when it doesn't with zero customer support!

Easy to use. If you have a computer, you can access everything

Glitch with reconciliation. You have to go back to the dashboard if you want to reconcile a different account (each time) have been trying to setup bank feeds for credit card for years. Have been unable to update credit card details or pay the bill for the product for 2 months. Very annoying to log into, nearly every time you have to log in two or three times before you actually log in. If you like waiting on the phone to talk to someone, only for the call to time out after 40mins or get put through to some white noise, again and again this is the company for you.

Daz
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Okay but . . . . .

Kommentare: We have been using MYOB accounting plus for over 10 years and recently upgraded to the new Accountright 2013.
The new version is very similar to the old and this makes it relatively easy to adjust to. There was a bit of dancing converting 10 years of accounting data to the new format and eventually we got that done and away we went.
The first thing that struck us was how slow it seems in comparison to the previous software. (MYOB Accounting plus v14). Data entry is not fluid and constant delays in processing. We contacted MYOB support regarding this and "they are working on the problem" so it appears it is a common problem.
It is updated with the latest reports and payroll taxes and supposedly compliant with the ATO.
There is a greater range of reports available but still the customisation options are limited. What you see is what yo get, give or take a field or two.
The "cloud" idea is novel, but due to the speed restrictions it is of little real benefit.
Payroll is the biggest change complying with the new regulations, and taxes, but unfortunately MYOB doesn't allow upgrading of the tax tables without paying for an endless subscription which equates to approximately $800 per year.
Overall if you like the early MYOB and can handle the speed reduction then its an okay upgrade. If it wasn't for the reliance on MYOB data for the previous 10+ years and the swift talking sales rep that convinced management to upgrade, I would personally be looking at alternatives.

Compatible with earlier versions. Interface is very similar to previous versions.

Expensive for what it is! Slow!!!!! For small or casual use it MAY be okay, but for any real data volume, its just too slow. (Even on the latest PC) Relies heavily on the internet (could be cause of part of the speed problem) Limited customisation

Anatole
Director in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fully Functional Software

Kommentare: Very happy with the software and introduction of new features.

It’s been around for over 20 years. Fully functional and developed software. Easy to use.

Multi currency can be improved but it’s not used often.

Business owner in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not my first option but still a good system

Kommentare: Overall it is not my first preference and I prefer to use a competitor.

I stated my career using MYOB which was my favorite software. It couldn't be beat. But that was over a decade as ago. Since then other contenders have surpassed the software in both useability and practicality. MYOB is still good at the core, especially for accountants and people with an accounting background. However for business owners I think it could be a bit confusing and slightly intimidating.

One of my biggest pet peeves for MYOB is the rigid structure and inflexible ways to treat transactions. For example, if a bank transaction doesn't match to the cent, there is no quick way of recognizing the rounding error and processing the transaction. Instead a series of clicks into the transacting to edit the amount is required, disrupting your workflow.

Pam
Executive Manager Finance & Administration in Australien
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Small business user

Kommentare: Good program for small business and very easy to fix mistakes but no audit trail

Easy to use and can have detailed accounts set up,at 4 levels Reports are set up so easy to use out of the box Great program in box

From an audit perspective not great as you can renter things without an audit trail No reporting flexibility

Marilyn
Office Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Processing

Kommentare: The background of MYOB needs to be updated to keep up with the updates

This software is easy to use . It has all the modules you need to run a small to medium business in todays environment.

Processing is slow and will freeze the screen Myob does not like large files which is a huge problem.

Tech/manager in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is great accounting Software thank you

Kommentare: I have been using this software for over 10 years it is a bit expensive but works well
Especially after it went to cloud based

And I like if anything goes missing my computer gets Stolen or burns or virus then I don't lose everything because it's on the clouds

The cons are that it is too expensive for what it is

Beverly
clinic owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MYOB software

Process was easy to set up, had some good features that were used frequently

Needed more features added to make good use of the accounting,invoices were limited

COO in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MYOB keeps us on track and informed

Ese of use, accessibility, features are simple, seamless integration, reporting functions, governance

None, it is clear and easy to use daily.

Edward
Purchasing Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MYOB Review

Ease of use. Pricing Easy interface Online storage

Limited reporting and search functions Limited customs report

Lainey
Director in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MYOB was what we needed at the time

Kommentare: Was a very user-friendly option.

It was a cost-effective solution for the number of features available and the quality of product.

For us the only con was at the time it did not have reoccurring invoicing.

Paul
Paul
Business Owner in Australien
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MYOB for Tradies

Kommentare: I had little to do with the software save reading my payslips and annual payment summary. These werre accurate and easy to read.

I received my payslips from the office and they were done on MYOB. They were easy to read and showed everything necessary

There was no app for my to use at the time to record timesheet activities. I had to make a google spreadsheet and email it. If I had an app then my pays would be uploaded and so less mistakes would have occurred.

Alexander
Youth Officer in Australien
Strafverfolgung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

MYOB User

Kommentare: Positive

The easy to use features help me keep track of my accounts when I have so much going on

There’s not much I don’t like, I’m pro MYOB Business

Good software for offline accounting. you can work on Myob for all your accounting &and Bookkeeping

Kommentare: Good for accounting & Book-keeping offline.

Its functioning is good. You can easily get your Accounting data customized by preparing P&L account & Balance sheet

1. You have to take backup by your self no self backup facility. 2. Difficult to understand the reporting process.

Travis
Accountant in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fun and simple to use for small businesses

Reconciling the bank, making invoices and categorising expenses is easy

There are a lot of desktop versions of MYOB and it can be seriously confusing trying to figure out which version you need to open when you receive and client file.