MYOB Business Erfahrungen

Über MYOB Business

Cloudbasierte Buchhaltungssoftware für Kleinunternehmen zur Automatisierung der Gehaltsabrechnung, des Kundenmanagements, der Steuern und deines gesamten Buchhaltungsbedarfs.

Erfahre mehr über MYOB Business

Payroll is ok it has some nice features on pay items but nothing the old essentials could do easily.

They will give you 1 month access as a read only before all data is deleted off their server unless you pay $25 Per month for the remaining 5 years you're required to keep the data.

Bewertungen zu MYOB Business

3,7
3,3
3,6
3,4

MYOB Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 99 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MYOB Business bereits verwendet?

Katrina
Katrina
Senior Accountant in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid product for small business

Kommentare: Has been around for a long time. Tried and tested and is a great product. Starting to price a little higher but still competitive - especially if you have employees.

Easy to use and well laid out for the end user. Is great for small operations without complex needs.

Whilst bank rules are very handy - the auto reconciling of transactions can cause problems if rule set up incorrectly. Would be great if there was an option to make bulk transaction changes.

Brian
Managing Director in Australien
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

MYOB XO - API Integration A Game Changer

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Valiant went through a 3rd party Kilimanjaro Consulting Pty Ltd for our set up and integration. They were excellent and their customer service is great.

Due to the complexities of our business MYOB XO was the standout choice.

No real downsides to the system. As we were using Viberent as a custom software piece there were some glitches with the API integration but this is to be expected.

Alexander
Youth Officer in Australien
Strafverfolgung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

MYOB User

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Positive

The easy to use features help me keep track of my accounts when I have so much going on

There’s not much I don’t like, I’m pro MYOB Business

Kara
Tax Agent in Australien

Myob

Kommentare: Very easy to use. Clients are happy with it and also find it easy with minimal questions

The ease of using this program. Being able to get into clients accounts and finalising their work.

I have no issues to report with this program.

Joe
Joe
DevOps Engineer in Neuseeland

Manual System Converted into Digital

Kommentare: MYOB has changed the way we work, simplifies book keeping to take away so much pain

- Easy to signup and simple setup to get things started - Pricing - Special offer for new start ups - Invoice reminders - Invoice templates look very professional - Invoice shows when customer / vendor have viewed (SUPER HELPFUL) - Intray for emailing receipts and tracking

- Not being able to invoice in multiple currencies, have to workarond this by invoicing in the charable foreign currency then after payment is recieved adjusting the template to the local amount that is received.

Matthew
Director in Australien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Don't start your business accounting with a regrettable decision, look elsewhere!

Kommentare: Underwhelming to say the least. I was partially sold on the fact that they have a customer service number to assist if need be, don't be fooled by this either, the call centre workers are rather unfamiliar with the MYOB product (unless I was unfortunate enough to speak with their newest member each time) and all my queries had to be looked up each time and they read answers from a screen which I could find on-line myself , they weren't able to elaborate nor answer any further questions I had outside of what was written in front of them.

Reasonably easy to use but have found Xero to be much better in almost every way.

Limited features and limited expandability compared to Xero. No was to have a back up of accounting file on your computer. If or once you decide Essentials ins't for you, they do not offer a way to transfer to their own Account Rite product nor do they off to export data to Xero. They will give you 1 month access as a read only before all data is deleted off their server unless you pay $25 Per month for the remaining 5 years you're required to keep the data

Paul
Managing Director in Australien
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Probably OK If you Are a Trained Accountant or Bookkeeper

Kommentare: We wasted a lot of time and resources using this software for our small business accounting needs. Whilst it did the job in the end we believe there are simpler options such as XERO for us non- accountants.

As a small business owner not trained in the art of accounting there wasn't a lot we found easy about using MYOB Essentials. The reporting process at the end is probably our highlight.

We found MYOB Essentials cumbersome to set up and use. The support team was basically of little help. Sending files to our Accountant at the end of the tax year was a pain. MYOB Essentials is better suited to those with a deeper knowledge of accounting than what we have in our business. That is why we switched to XERO which we find much easier and more efficient to use.

matt
director in Australien
Bau, Selbstständig

A must for any small business

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

its ease of use, Its simple. Everything is a click a way all bookkeepers and accountnats will have access in the back ground to pullt he data they need to complete tax things

I would ideally like to see a scheduling app or component added which id desktop and phone friendly

lynley
consultant - software in Neuseeland

MYOB Business review

Bank feeds, scan bills, look up and search functions. Also the general ledger allows headings and subheadings (Xero does not)

Could connect to more third-party software.

Beverly
clinic owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MYOB software

Process was easy to set up, had some good features that were used frequently

Needed more features added to make good use of the accounting,invoices were limited

Lee
Chief Financial Officer in
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For a small firm with limited reporting requirements it is okay but for any jobs with Work Breakdown Structure requirements it comes up short and becomes a limiter for the company. I get very frustrated with the after sales support system. It is not customer focused and leaves you wondering why you pay for it.

Good basic internal controls so novice bookkeepers can run day to day. Easy to install and set up. Reasonably cheap for what you get. Handles GST well.

Not the best for Job costings. Payroll system ordinary serious reporting drawbacks as far as information flow to the General Ledger. Tends to freeze in reporting production which can lock out users. Support service is very poor, you get the feeling the staff could care less in resolving issues. Interactive screen supports not used you have to send a file and wait for a response. Wait time on the phone for support is very bad.

Karen
accounting consultant in Australien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Sold a dummy!

Kommentare: I have been a business user of MYOB for other companies using bigger MYOB packages for over a decade and find it fairly good although it has serious bugs which are reported by the truckload by all the accountants I know and they are NEVER fixed even after a decade. Like how the excel file download makes all the numbers text and the "manual calculation" field is auto set meaning you have to reformat each and every download twice (format numbers and turn on auto calc) to use the spreadsheet to add up. Designed and run by non accountants

Nothing. completely useless. Doesn't comply with ATO requirements unless you have no employees and what business has no employees? Misleading advertising and advice.

I am a small business with single employee. Noting that one touch payroll was becoming mandatory next year I decided to put my accounts on a basic package to comply. I rang up and they sold me MYOB essentials telling me it would fully comply. After upteem dozen attempts to create a single employee which failed I ring up and they tell me well actually this entry level despite having all the menu structures and appearing online to do payroll does not do payroll at ALL and I need to pay almost double. I found the set up very very nonintuitive in its coaching. You start one entry set up the field, then it takes you away to a whole different menu you need to complete and then doesn't take you back to where you were. There are heaps of bugs and going online you see everyone else having the same problem.

adam
Director in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

not to bad...quit easy to use.

Kommentare: Customer service can be slow to respond. That said when you do get onto them they do know how to assist.

Simple and easy to use. A good range of add on products.

No real ability to grow with your business. Its really only suitable SME

Rani
owner/manager in Neuseeland
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software. Does everything we need it to do and more.

Kommentare: Great accounting, and always updating with new features. Our accountant could just log in and do our end of years immediately.

-Highly customisable for invoicing and parts inventories. -Has great reports. We found if you knew what you wanted to keep an eye on in the business, then you could design a report for it. Not all accounting programs or workshop software can do that so easily. -once it was set up for our workshop, it worked amazingly. Very intuitive

-We were new to this software, and it took a long time to set it up, (6 mnths), specifically for how we needed it to work. (automotive workshop), You almost needed to be a trained accountant i felt. -Support used to take at least 1 day if not 2 to get back to you.

Joanne
CEO in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

MYOB - easy to use, does what you need

Kommentare: Offers features that I need to do to manage the Company Financials. Support has been great and responsive.

MYOB is intuitive for the user to use, easy to use, simple to setup, has all the features you need to manage the Company finances. Also when regulation changes it quickly incorporates those changes and explains easily how to use the feature.

MYOB can get quite slow around EOFY - needs more grunt put in place around these times for cloud hosting. There is no live chat within the application for support.

Daz
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Okay but . . . . .

Kommentare: We have been using MYOB accounting plus for over 10 years and recently upgraded to the new Accountright 2013.
The new version is very similar to the old and this makes it relatively easy to adjust to. There was a bit of dancing converting 10 years of accounting data to the new format and eventually we got that done and away we went.
The first thing that struck us was how slow it seems in comparison to the previous software. (MYOB Accounting plus v14). Data entry is not fluid and constant delays in processing. We contacted MYOB support regarding this and "they are working on the problem" so it appears it is a common problem.
It is updated with the latest reports and payroll taxes and supposedly compliant with the ATO.
There is a greater range of reports available but still the customisation options are limited. What you see is what yo get, give or take a field or two.
The "cloud" idea is novel, but due to the speed restrictions it is of little real benefit.
Payroll is the biggest change complying with the new regulations, and taxes, but unfortunately MYOB doesn't allow upgrading of the tax tables without paying for an endless subscription which equates to approximately $800 per year.
Overall if you like the early MYOB and can handle the speed reduction then its an okay upgrade. If it wasn't for the reliance on MYOB data for the previous 10+ years and the swift talking sales rep that convinced management to upgrade, I would personally be looking at alternatives.

Compatible with earlier versions. Interface is very similar to previous versions.

Expensive for what it is! Slow!!!!! For small or casual use it MAY be okay, but for any real data volume, its just too slow. (Even on the latest PC) Relies heavily on the internet (could be cause of part of the speed problem) Limited customisation

Business owner in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not my first option but still a good system

Kommentare: Overall it is not my first preference and I prefer to use a competitor.

I stated my career using MYOB which was my favorite software. It couldn't be beat. But that was over a decade as ago. Since then other contenders have surpassed the software in both useability and practicality. MYOB is still good at the core, especially for accountants and people with an accounting background. However for business owners I think it could be a bit confusing and slightly intimidating.

One of my biggest pet peeves for MYOB is the rigid structure and inflexible ways to treat transactions. For example, if a bank transaction doesn't match to the cent, there is no quick way of recognizing the rounding error and processing the transaction. Instead a series of clicks into the transacting to edit the amount is required, disrupting your workflow.

Finance Manager in
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

good value in terms of the price

Kommentare: The software is good for a small entity but once you grow and need more detail it becomes a handbrake on information.

easy to use ,A very easy to use and follow accounting software, the flow of information is easy to follow

I have been using the MYOB Essentials purely for payroll of a bout 10 employees. I find the customer service frustrating as it seems impossible to actually speak to anyone.

Arslan
Head Manager in USA
Bankwesen

The Software helps me to evolve in my career my much .

Kommentare: The benefits are countless. I am really happy and exceptionally relaxed with using this software. By far, its the most reliable and efficient software that I have encountered.

The systematic features really helps to sort out the accounting issues. I am always leading the task upto the standards and mostly efficiently only using this specialized software.

The complications of finding a specific set of files is really hectic. I have to go through the whole bunch of files and reenters the balance whenever I have to made some ammendments.

Tech/manager in Australien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is great accounting Software thank you

Kommentare: I have been using this software for over 10 years it is a bit expensive but works well
Especially after it went to cloud based

And I like if anything goes missing my computer gets Stolen or burns or virus then I don't lose everything because it's on the clouds

The cons are that it is too expensive for what it is

Kate
Office Manager in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Being in the cloud makes access to this program easy. It is user friendly and easy to navigate. The cost did increase quite a bit over the 6 years I was using it but it is pretty relative to other accounting software available.

This program is in the cloud so it can be accessed from anywhere that has internet.

You couldn't do a recurring transaction.

Adam
Chief Accountant in Australien
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is easy to use and organize. This software allows me to track and update information easily and in a timely manner

I like the dashboards that show the flow of information from beginning to end. Reconciling the bank is very easy to do as well as enter in new sales and purchases. It's also very easy to export data into excel if additional analysis is needed outside of MYOB.

Generating sales reports, P&Ls, and BS is a bit cumbersome. It would also be nice if it had a 'dashoboard' feature, like xero, that shows all the relevant information on one page. Having one spot to go to for most of the day's relevant information would be very helpful

Pam
Executive Manager Finance & Administration in Australien
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Small business user

Kommentare: Good program for small business and very easy to fix mistakes but no audit trail

Easy to use and can have detailed accounts set up,at 4 levels Reports are set up so easy to use out of the box Great program in box

From an audit perspective not great as you can renter things without an audit trail No reporting flexibility

Nicole
Personal Assistant/Administration/Accounts Administration in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

One of the top software for bookkeeping

I enjoy using MYOB simply because it does everything you need for a small business - sometimes needs more explanation with accounting though for new people.

glitches with POS machines is really the only thing I ever came across with this program, so not alot from a small business perspective.

Marilyn
Office Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Processing

Kommentare: The background of MYOB needs to be updated to keep up with the updates

This software is easy to use . It has all the modules you need to run a small to medium business in todays environment.

Processing is slow and will freeze the screen Myob does not like large files which is a huge problem.