Great product

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Naomi B.
Communications Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall good experience. Set up was fairly streamlined. Some glitches here and there - some of which have yet to be resolved (i.e. directory map location issues and mailchimp integration issues); customer service is overall pretty good - my only beef is when items are not being resolved I get no response or follow ups to let me know what's going on - it's like they fall off the face of the Earth (i.e directory map location and mailchimp issues). However, the service folks are always very nice and helpful 95% of the time. When compared to other member management software platforms - this one has most of the features we wanted for the price we could afford.

Vorteile: Overall this product has MOST of the features we were looking for in a member management / website integration system. We needed software that managed our membership database and integrated with our website and would allow for easy registration for events on our site.

Nachteile: I wish the online version included all of the features and functionality of the desktop software. Alternatively, I wish the desktop software was mac compatible. I also wish there was some additional customization options on the registration forms for events so that you can customize the look of the registration forms to break up areas between registration fees vs. sponsorships vs. other registration items so things were more intuitive. I also wish there was a way to offer downloadable or "e-tickets". Another "wish list" item is the ability to create your own custom forms outside the membership form or event registration forms - such as a form where users can donate to a charitable cause where users can input whatever value they want. There are several other "wish list" items I'd like to see that are available in other software platforms.

MemberClicks/Weblink Review

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Sarah S.
Bookkeeper
Politische Organisation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I like this software. It is user friendly, and seems to be very progressive. When you need help with it, that is when the experience is not that great. But if you can learn the database and not have to ask for help very often, you will be happy.

Vorteile: I've been using this software for a bit over two years now, and I've always been pretty happy with it. We started using it as Weblink, and now we are still using it as MemberClicks. One of the things I love about this software is the updates. There are updates all of the time! And they take suggestions for updates and then implement them. So, I love that I can suggest a way that the database would work better for me, and then look forward to an update to possibly see the change I suggested implemented.

Nachteile: As mentioned above, when I first started using this software it was Weblink. The Weblink customer service team was one of the best customer service teams I have ever worked with. I actually loved reaching out to them, and working with them through whatever issue I was having. Since the MemberClicks change, the customer service is definitely an area that has gone downhill. There are long waits in a queue before you ever talk to someone, then when you finally do get to speak with someone, it seems as though their first response is always to assume that I am doing something wrong. They will often point me in the direction of common sense fixes, and act like I hadn't thought of those already. As an administrator of this database in my company, I pride myself with knowing how to use it, and also knowing where to find answers when I need them. When I have a problem, I always go to the help page and search articles before I ever contact customer service to ask for help. If I'm asking for help, it is because I have already exhausted my resources and there really is an issue with the software. It would be nice to be given the benefit of the doubt, rather than talked to in a manner that implies I do not know how to use the software. The customer service is definitely an issue that is talked about constantly in my workplace. We really miss the Weblink customer service.

Your Member Management Solution... All in One Software!

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Brian B.
Weblink & Marketing Specialist
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were seeking a platform that could integrate a lot of our functions that were not in one place--ie, we were using one software to track members, another to track events, and yet another to invoice and receive payments from our members. This software has allowed us to streamline our operations by bringing most of our daily functions into one software platform, and has allowed our team to do what they do best-- service our members!

Vorteile: It is perhaps the most comprehensive software out there in terms of managing a membership database. It not only allows us to store and track basic member data, but also allows us to run registration for events, process payments, create and track different member groups and committees, segment our members according to membership level, track communications with our members, and allows us to communicate with our members relatively easily and seamlessly. If you are comfortable with SQL it offers extremely robust reporting options to view and segment member data in just about any way possible; even if you're not comfortable with SQL it has the ability to build reports, and includes a lot of pre-built reports that are helpful. The best part, however, is the customer service provided. They are always extremely prompt and courteous in responding to questions or issues, have a very robust online help section, and are always seeking out ideas for improvements and enhancements to the software. I've never dealt with a software company that so eagerly seeks (and implements!) the feedback and suggestions of its users!

Nachteile: As with any software it has its quirks and glitches. Things will stop working for seemingly no reason, but will be resolved in the next update. Reporting can feel a bit clunky at times, especially to those not comfortable with SQL.

The product is good and somewhat easy to use, but It's the service that keeps us happy.

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Lori K.
Öffentliche Sicherheit

Vorteile: Easy to use website creation area. Be able to update our website easily helps us to keep the content more current. Easy to create reports for our magazine distribution and other media distribution. It is easy to create the needed forms for our special events. The dashboard is a great way for my board of directors to view current membership numbers, this saves me time and I don't have to provide a report each month. It is nice having a help desk link to get questions answered quickly. It is also helpful to have the Tuesday and Thursday training sessions show up on my google calendar so that I can learn memberclicks funtionality on a weekly basis. Our members find it easy to use as well. They can update there membership rosters with a simple click of a button. They can add just as easily by clicking a button to add a new member to there roster.

Nachteile: I do not like the limitations of the content we want to creation, such ad emails. There seems to be a lot of limitations of size and file types. I do not like that an invoice does not automatically update after a service director updates there individual profile list of there active members. They have to call our office for us to click several buttons and create a new invoice so they can pay it. Our organization has annual renewal of over 7000 people, a simple button that the service director could puch once the roster has been updated to update the invoice automatically is something memberclicks needs to add. I know that we are not the only organization that does group membership types. Annother feature that would be nice is to be able to see more detailed demographics on our e-blast system. I know we can see who opened it but additional data would be nice.While the help desk page provides alot of information, I would like to see more video content on how to do things with memberclicks. I prefer video over reading long pages because i do not have alot of time in my day to search for the answers, which is why if it takes me more then 10 minutes to find an answer, I will stop looking and call customer service.

MemberClicks has a responsive help team & design/IT team consistently working to enhance features.

Bewertet am 27.12.2017
Elizabeth S.
Director of Marketing and Events
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use MemberClicks as our database and website for the three programs operated by our organization. The platform provides us the convenience of accessing one location (per program) for a database and website. Through the database, we're able to house all of our members, prospects, and more. We're able to build forms and process payments. We're able to click a few buttons and access monthly reports. We're able to offer member-only website pages, forums, and social networking pages. There's so many benefits to this service - I can't list them all. One of the benefits that I find valuable (and one of the reasons we changed from our previous provider), is we have FULL immediate control of what is published/unpublished from our site. We don't have to as someone else (the host) to make a change and then ... wait ... We can do what we want when we want to do it with our site and our database. If we need help (or if we mess something up), the MemberClicks team is immediately available to assist. Another benefit I find valuable is the automated functions. Many of the automated features included save manual "manpower" hours (i.e. automated receipts and/or invoices and follow/ups). I also like the reporting and the contact center where I'm able to easily view (email) stats. Anyhow, there are lots of benefits to this software and I highly recommend it to member associations.

Vorteile: I definitely like the ease of use. The interface makes it easy to find what I'm looking for - and if there's something I can't find, MemberClicks has an entire library full of FAQs and tutorials (including images and videos) that I can quickly access with a couple strokes of the keyboard. There's not much I can't find. If I do need further assistance, I can easily send an email. If I need help faster (even though the email option is pretty darn quick), the help team is available by phone - and they are able to assist WHEN I call. It's annoying when I need help and I can't get answers I need right away - I love that the MemberClicks team is available when I need them and they are patient with me since I ask a ton of questions.
Another thing I love is the constant work going on to enhance the features. MemberClicks makes it easy to submit ideas and feedback (and they encourage it). If you find that something would make your life easier for your membership organization, just click a button and let them know. They review feedback and work to make things more convenient and functional for their customers.
I can't leave a review without commenting on my excitement for having a website and database in one. It's so nice having a functional database (that operates our membership and financials) that also allows us to control access to member-only pages of the website and forum. It also allows us to use the database to feed our directories. (AND It's so easy to use and update.)

Nachteile: There are still some work-arounds we have to do. The software isn't perfect for our organization - but to be perfectly honest and fair, there isn't one out there that is. We are a membership organization with a unique structure. I'm amazed at how the MemberClicks team was able to take our unique organizational structure and work with us to provide a functional database. In addition - like I mentioned above - I'm submitting ideas and feedback to the team and I've already seen things come to fruition in the platform. I know they will continue to work with the system to make things better. I have read a couple comments about others needing to do "work-arounds". Unless your organization/business has the money to build/customize a database specific to your structure, you'll have to do a work-around no matter where you go. The fact that MemberClicks CAN provide solutions through work-arounds says something about the innovation behind the platform.

New version is GREAT!

Bewertet am 2.3.2017
Christina D.
Membership & Marketing Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been with Memberclicks for a few years and when we started using it we were really disappointed - from the data migration that took over a month to the implementation that took four months and a HUGE chunk of time, to features that didn't work the way we needed. Then a year ago - BANG - new reality! They released an entirely rebuilt database system to some early adopters (including us) and the implementation was FULLY supported (though it took a while, apparently our needs are complicated) and the new platform is great! The staff clearly took all of their clients' feedback and suggestions and recommendations, and continue to do so, and continue to build features and weed out bugs quickly. The customer service staff clearly has new energy - they're incredibly helpful and responsive by email. One major issue is that it does NOT have an API right now - so no talking to other databases. We use MC to manage our complex membership structure (mix of organizations and individuals, with different tiers and a variety of dues structures) and our event registration (we do about 20 events per year). We also use it as our "membership only" website so members can login and self-serve, and as our email blast client. The best feature in my opinion (as membership manager) is the automated renewal invoices. Our bookkeeper likes the way payments can be posted and reports run on transactions. Our communications director likes how easy the "contact center" is to use with the exception that saved messages are stored by their subject line (e.g. rather than labelling a message "BOE Event 2-25-16" it uses the subject line "Join us for nonprofit fundraising workshop" which makes searching problematic.) Our administrative assistant likes how easily you can set up organization-to-individual relationships, and how that's automated when someone takes the Membership Application form online (though there are a few bugs there.) Overall they system is pretty easy to learn and has lots of flexibility and user-controlled or defined aspects. The flexibility makes implementation arduous - you have to set permissions for every member type for every attribute in the database itself and again for public directories and webpages. The MC team walk you through it and can do a lot of the work for you but your prep on defining processes/workflows is crucial. Overall I'd recommend MC - just be clear about what it is you NEED a system to do and what you want a system to do for you.

Vorteile: Easy to learn as a regular user, lots of flexibility and user-defined workflows, responsive customer service, easy to send email blasts, lots of intuitive features - things tend to be located where you would naturally look for them. It's pretty powerful, particularly for the price point. I like how much is automated and that you can control a lot of it when you have special circumstances. We have fewer work-arounds than I've ever had with a database.

Nachteile: Complexity of internal setup and interaction between different modules - just a lot to learn and track so you make sure the right members get the right messages. Definitely need at least one staff person who is a "super user" to get it all sorted in the beginning and keep it running when changes happen/new features are released. Our membership structure is really complicated so keeping track of all the different permissions and testing workflows is crucial and time consuming. The lack of API is really annoying, though I'm told that's coming soon. It's also annoying that custom attributes (e.g. our member numbers which apply to organizations, not individuals) don't "cascade" from org-level profiles to their linked individual profiles. MC has an automated member number system but it assigns a unique member number to each profile. That makes uploads/data cleanup easier, but since we have one number to cover all the people working for a given organization, we don't use that feature - we have a manual process work-around which is annoying.

WebLink/MemberClicks

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Mickey M.
Director of Marketing & Tourism
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been working with various business software programs for the past 30 years and learned that if I can get a 70-80% solution out of a program, I'm doing pretty well. WebLink certainly delivers that. The support website is easy to use and the support staff are terrific. Usually I can get what I need with a quick online chat, and if not, the issue is resolved with in hours or a couple of days at most.

Vorteile: We've been using WebLink for about 6 years, and, since it was originally designed with chambers of commerce in mind, it provides a comprehensive set of tools for managing our membership and events. More features and improvements have come with the merger with MemberClicks, both in functionality and technical support. Technical support response time has increased significantly. I'm a techie so I like the fact that I can get deep into the program and it hasn't been dumbed down with a pretty but limited user interface.

Nachteile: That being said, there are situations where it isn't very user friendly, such as the mass communication tool. One shouldn't have to know HTML to send an email. And the new web-based event module is cumbersome, slow and lacking some important features (such as a grid listing all events that is sortable on any field) that were in the old version. Since our calendar contains not only chamber events but also hundreds of community events, it can be a challenge to find a specific event. In the old interface, there is a lot going on on most screens, so it can be confusing for new users to navigate to just the things they need and ignore the rest.

WebLink, a MemberClicks Solution

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Theresa M.
Member Data Specialist
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are about to launch the Member Portal allowing our members to make their own changes and to pay on-line. We are expecting to launch recurring email invoicing within a few months. We anticipate this will cut down on the number of mailings we have to do. Less check processing and hopefully less collection calling and follow-up. The overall experience is always positive, they seem genuinely interested in finding solutions not just leaving us on our own. There is no limit to how often you can contact them for help.

Vorteile: It's capacity to store large volumes of data and relate them. Ability to make many changes as a group and not need to update individually. The customer service is very "solution" based. If a standard process is not available they make the time to find a work-a-round or submit it to their data dream team for a potential upgrade on the next roll-out. They are always willing to help and many have prior experience working in Chamber settings and really know what we are asking for. The Bi-Weekly users group is always very informative.

Nachteile: Joining a Chamber that has been on boarded for some time was difficult. There was no one left who truly "knew" how things worked. It might be helpful to have someway to fully train new WL SuperUsers. The people who are fully immersed all day in the data. Who could then update any new employees. It's been hard to read through all the release notes, take all the 101, 201, 301 training's piecemeal. I'm also unclear now that MemberClicks is on board what WL users can access. Are the many features of MC an additional cost to WL users?

WebLink Review

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Jordan H.
Database Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I believe WebLink excels in the pre-event functionality. It does a really great job organizing registrations, invoice information, as well as offering a tremendous amount of features such as customizable registration fields, promo codes and some of the new attendee and registrations advanced search options are very handy. Additionally, the ability to upload custom reports has been a great tool for our organization. It has allowed us to cater WebLink designed reports to meet some of our more specific needs. Lastly, we've really enjoyed the speed of customer support in the last 6 mo or so. We've taken advantage of the chat functionality on the web and have received timely support time and time again.

Nachteile: When using the desktop client, I sometimes find some of the processes a bit slow and heavy on the 'pop up' window type notifications that require you to save or accept something. Along with this, I think some of the processes should be automated, such as checking the 'Main Profile' box automatically when creating a new profile in an organization. This often creates extra work and take unnecessary time. Lastly, the web email system needs a bit of fine-tuning and added features, namely in the recurring system. We've had a few issues with recurring messages being queued to send after editing and not being able to set certain messages as inactive/active in the case that we wanted to suspend sending the recurring message for a week/month etc.

MemberClicks has an awesome product. It meets our needs and is improving constantly.

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Kristi G.
IT Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The main pro is the staff. They are ready to assist in setting up and finding solutions for us.
Plus this software allows us to connect companies and people in infinite ways. It allows us to put different descriptors on each company/person to assist in managing members. The program has a great search feature that allows us to pick just the right criteria for the group of members we are wanting to reach. Then we can mail, email or fax to these members, all right through the program. Plus we can export the information to Excel if ever we would like.
Another great feature is the website directory. We are able to designate which members appear in an online directory and we can add categories to the membership so the directory can be searched for just a certain category of member.
MemberClicks keeps coming out with improvements that make managing our data better.

Nachteile: The main con to this software was figuring out the best way to set up our members to get the most from the software. It took some trial and error, but we are really pleased with how willing the staff is to help us come up with solutions to our issues. We aren't able to do things the same way we always have, but with help from MemberClicks' staff, we have found ways that work for us and a lot of things are better. We just had to brainstorm with their staff.

An integrated solution

Bewertet am 16.1.2017
Nancy G.
Web editor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I began using MemberClicks five years ago with a nonprofit association that has a large site with a lot of legacy material. Some of the good features I have noticed are unlimited customer support (I usually submit a help ticket via email) and the capacity to either use the editing interface or edit HTML if desired. The support staff are always chipper and upbeat. Occasionally clarifying questions takes some going back and forth to explain a request. On the other hand, a good number of the team members seem fairly seasoned and in some projects they clearly go the extra mile to investigate what might be possible or to be responsive. Sending mass-email newsletters can take a lot of testing when adjusting appearance of an HTML email because the email-editing interface does not always precisely display what you will ultimately get upon transmission. For a while the ASA users could recommend or vote on product enhancements in a knowledge base, which can still be searched on the back end. Occasionally I have wished for material to share with our association members to explain how things like the forums work (there is a video showing what end-users see). The company focuses on supporting small staffs and comments in the knowledge base sound appreciative of the support received.

Vorteile: It integrates member management software with an association website that has sections for internal and external audiences.

Nachteile: The interface has a few areas that could be better organized (for instance, pull-down lists for applying styles that are not alphabetized).

User Friendly, Small Staff Friendly, and just plain...friendly!

Bewertet am 15.5.2015
Kathleen H.
Executive Director
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Vorteile: We had to make a quick transition from an existing AMS to another system, and do a build out in less than 6 weeks. Memberclicks was with us every step of the way. They paired individual staff trainings with video and webinar content to get us off the ground, and built out the major pages for us in advance. Instead of taking 500+ staff hours to get the site up and running, we completed everything in less than a week. When we were making the switch, we interviewed 5 potential providers, and Memberclicks' team was far and away the kindest and most helpful. Lots of AMS providers can offer bells and whistles - and Memberclicks competes well on all those metrics. But the most important thing for us, and trust me, for you, is customer service. Memberclicks wins hands down every time when it comes to service.

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of anything we don't like. We've used 3 different systems, and this is the only one that doesn't make the day grumpy.

Great for chambers of commerce

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Angela S.
Design and Communications
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been very pleased with the software. As others have mentioned, it is constantly evolving and new features are being added, many because of user feedback. The web-based interface is easier to use than the older, desktop application, which is being phased out. The trainers and support staff are great. There are even conference calls every other week to go over new features and to answer clients' questions.

Vorteile: MemberClicks has all the features and functionality you need to manage and grow your membership and is especially suited for chambers of commerce. Because the software is so multi-faceted, there is a bit of a learning curve getting up to speed, but MemberClicks provides excellent online training videos, support and even regional, live training sessions which I highly recommend.

Nachteile: MemberClicks provides a Weebly-based website that works with the database. This is a great option for companies with staff that don't have any website/technical training, but can be limiting for those that have that knowledge and training. Fortunately, we were able to redesign our website using Umbraco CMS, working with a local web development company. MemberClicks staff worked with our local company to flow the database-driven elements into the new design. Now, we have the best of both worlds.

Top Notch Customer Support, Design Features and overall usability!

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MemberClicks allows our organization to manage our member base easily and streamline the event management side of things at the same time. The financial side of creating invoices, reports, making payments and billing our members flows smoothly. We also have the ability to track affiliations and member benefits with MemberClicks. We also have our Website designed by MemberClicks, which transitions well with our members logging in to sign up for events, change their profile and keep up with their invoice payments in a usable and clean interface.

Vorteile: The ability to access all the information in our system on a member of our organization, and share their referrals and participation with them at a click of the button. MemberClicks understands the needs of a chamber of commerce to keep our members engaged and provide feedback in a streamlined approach. The software stays ahead of industry standard practices with innovative and timely updates!

Nachteile: Some updates change key components that our office has become used to depending on. But with any change, the customer support provides a timely response and turn around to keep us going in the direction we need to go. The MemberClicks software does require a lot of internet, but once we increased our speed of internet, things flow much smoother and in a timely way.

Weblink is easy to use and helps us to keep track of our membership, which changes every day.

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Erin H.
Senior Manager of Strategic Initiatives and Operat

Kommentare: We're able to integrate a lot of our products into Weblink like QuickBooks and Constant Contact. It's really helpful.

Vorteile: There are a lot of functions that I'm not aware of or comfortable using yet, but the Customer Support is wonderful at helping to navigate the system. The chat function allows me to multitask, I can send them a quick message and they chat back when I'm up in the queue. Most of the time, my question gets answered right on the spot, if not, they follow up within 24 hours (usually less). They're constantly making updates to the system and adding features that make database management easier. They take suggestions from their customers and make you feel important. I have used Weblink for about 5 years, but I'm just now learning all of the things it can do. The training webinars and links to the knowledge base are KEY! They're so helpful.

Nachteile: I help the controller with posting transactions from Weblink to QuickBooks. The transactions come over as one batch, it would be great if there was a way to assign the member's name to the transactions so that we can more easily track the transactions and reconcile the bank accounts in QuickBooks.

How WebLink has made my job easier!

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Andrea D.
Financial and Database Coordinator
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have WebLink, which I think MemberClicks bought …. I have noticed a big change in the customer service side, any question I have is answered either that day or right away! Which compared to how it was in the past my team says that in the past customer service was extremely hard to get a hold of.

Vorteile: When I joined the chamber staff there was so much in WebLink that was still undiscovered from the previous staffer. With the WebLink help center and articles as well as the regional training, I have been able to discuss and learn so much more about the software. I love the reporting tool and how I can pull almost anything to show our Board of directors or staff. I also enjoy the Front Desk Referral Tool, this helps keep our members in the loop that we are referring to them as well as showing them that their membership matters.

Nachteile: One thing I struggled with when starting out is there is so much to this software. Even after training and taking some online classes, there is still so much information that I wish there was a "cheat sheet" of some sort that is a quick reference of all the reports or admin codes etc.. Do not get me wrong, with all the information WebLink offers it is great, because there are so many avenues. It just can be overwhelming to remember it all.

Customer support is the best I have ever worked with, they are polite, quick, and helpful.

Bewertet am 24.2.2018
Diane S.
Administrator
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My events are more flexible and look better for people trying to register. Being able to import our members instead of entering each one individually saves so much time.

Vorteile: They continually update the software based on requests from us the end users. They offer training webinars to help throughout the time you start using the software. I've been working with this for three years and this helps refresh me on the hows. My favorite feature is the search feature for members, it's fast, intuitive that if I don't know the whole name it still searches with just a few letters, I can easily find anyone. If I am typing a letter and need to verify a members name it so fast. I use to look up members through my outlook, not no more I go straight to the admin area and search. This way I not only get their name, I get all their information.

Nachteile: You can't use the back button and go back to the screen you were on. Sometimes that gets frustrating if I'm doing some research on members. It does take me longer to put events up on our website, but they do look better than our old site.

SCHC Review

Bewertet am 13.2.2017
Lori C.
Administrator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm not a "techy" person - I am intimated by most technology. I was a bit disappointed when we upgraded platforms and felt that the Memberclicks person assigned to our account was not as helpful as she could have been for the set-up. When I call Customer Support they are all very knowledgeable and friendly and helpful. Some of my questions are easy and some aren't. I've been working with Memberclicks for about 3 years. I came in from Access Database, where I had complete control over the fields and could do whatever I wanted. Every software is limited more than that, but generally I find Memberclicks fairly accommodating for our needs.

Vorteile: I think if you didn't have excellent Customer Support I would not like it as well.

Nachteile: I'm not fond of some of the limitations. I'd like the suffix field to be a fill-in, not a drop-down. People work hard and obtain credentials (i.e., Ph.D.) and members use that credential as part of their name. I'd like the middle initial in our forms to export -- middle initials are important to some people! I generate certificates using the form information and I need that middle initial. I don't like the credit/refund process -- maybe I just need to understand it and get used to it.

Partners in our success

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Eric A.
Operations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We moved to WebLink from our previous AMS because we were looking for something more "modern" and user friendly. The team at WebLink helped us through the transition and held our hands as we embarked on the journey of transferring all of our data to the new system. They are constantly evolving and improving the software to fit the needs of the end users. As the main point of contact, I am happy to know that I can chat online or get someone on the phone to listen to my issues and work to get them resolved. I feel like the folks at WebLink/MemberClicks are our partners, and are interested in helping us manage our association through their software.

Nachteile: The biggest issue we discovered in our transition is that the WebLink platform is not as good at handling multiple entities as our previous AMS was. We are a trade association for the hospitality industry (restaurants and hotels) in Pennsylvania, but we also have a PAC and an educational foundation. Accounting for these additional entities has been a challenge.

Memberclicks Review

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Heather L.
Director of Meetings & Member Services
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall Memberclicks offers me exactly what I need for my clients. I am looking forward to trying the mobile app for one of my clients!

Vorteile: I am the director of meetings and member services for two associations. This product keeps all of my membership and conference attendance in one easy to use place. I am easily able to contact any of my members or attendees. This software has made it super easy for my members to renew their membership and register for events online. One of the most important aspects is the customer service. If I ever have a question or problem, the customer service team is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They are just a quick call or email away! I also feel that the team is always working to improve the features and really listen to the clients requests for additional features.

Nachteile: I feel like the software is down more often then it should be. Memberclicks is always responsive when this happens but it usually happens at a time when I really need access.

Ideal for our small association with 3 full-time staff to professionally & affordably manage members

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Wendy S.
Member Services

Vorteile: Meets all the basic needs & many extra wishes. Quick to learn. Extraordinary Help Team & online "How To" for training. Consistently and enthusiastically listens to customers & enhances their product. Affordable for our tight budget. Efficiently manages groups of members, from set up & invoicing, to renewal & communication. Lightens the load of event management through easy form templates, invoice integration & quick exports of registrants. Effectively integrates email communication by quickly accessing recipients, saving message templates & recording great history in each profile. Updated web site templates gave us a fresh, modern, mobile-friendly site with great widgets to more concisely display what our members want to see. Social Community gives our members privacy in the right areas, while allowing them to network online.

Nachteile: Reporting for financial & statistical membership data is getting better, but not yet entirely what we need for quick analysis.

Memberclicks Review - A full featured and flexible option

Bewertet am 2.3.2016
Webmaster
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Memberclicks software is very flexible for associations like ours. We have a membership of around 500 individuals and a total database between 5,000-10,000 and it is easily managed through Memberclicks. We use the forms and database the most and it keeps good records of who is signing up for what events. Being in a technology based industry, we have not come across any major complaints or issues so it should be more than adequate for most users.

Vorteile: Memberclicks customer service is top notch. It is easy to get a hold of knowledgeable and friendly tech support on the phone anytime they are open and emails are promptly responded to by the same helpful staff. Most things are easy to work with and there is a ton of existing knowledge base that is easy to search so the good thing is tech support is rarely needed. If you are building an entire website through Memberclicks, you can integrate pages with information in your database and have it all linked and smartly interactive so that is a big plus.

Nachteile: If you have varying levels of membership and corporate memberships that include individual memberships, it can be difficult to organize exactly the way you want. Basically, you want to have an administrator from the company that can handle membership updates for all included members but also have the individuals with access to their own profiles independently. There are workarounds but those require more manual work so that is the biggest drawback. On the other hand, I've checked out and used other similar software and most of them have the same issues so it seems to be something that no one has really come up with a good solution for yet.

Very Happy Customer! (WebLink Review)

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Member Services Coordinator
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use-- my company has used several software programs prior to WebLink to manage our database and events, and they were very counterintuitive. WebLink has been the complete opposite and even our most non-tech savvy employees have been able to learn how to utilize the program. There is also a FANTASTIC customer support team for when we do have issues with the software who are able to address our problems very quickly.

Nachteile: One of our biggest issues with WebLink is day-of event capabilities. The events module has worked well for us for the set up of the event, registration, and payments-- we just haven't found the events module to work well for day-of activities, such as quick check-in and adding walk up registrations. We use a 3rd party software/mobile app specifically for event check-in that we use data from WebLink to populate. It's very unfortunate because we have to manually mark attendance back into WebLink to keep our records accurate in the database.

one month into MemberClicks

Bewertet am 7.1.2015
Donna F.
Executive Administrator

Kommentare: MemberClicks is an impressive product with many useful, seductive features.
In the courting stage we were led to believe certain features would work in our situation, however during training we discovered they would not. We were disappointed and felt that we were not given the full picture.
Two cases in point: We were excited to hear that MemberClicks financial data could be uploaded into QuickBooks. We were not told there was a monthly fee.
The Parent Child feature seemed a perfect answer to our need to link members with their congregations and track congregational involvement. This was a huge selling point for us, however we were not able to make it work and we received no help in thinking through how to make it usable.
Our trainer was always at the ready and knowledgeable. She even called on vacation. The help desk is always there with an answer and always friendly. Only one of our help desk experiences was less that satisfactory. All too often though, the answer is 'the system doesn't do that, but feel free to request a feature upgrade.' In requesting features we noticed that some very obvious fixes had been requested and re-requested for 5 years and nothing has been done about it. We were always encouraged by the help desk to suggest changes, but after a while it seemed an empty promise.
The training should guide the user in determining best practices for their situation; perhaps an assessment interview, or a set of questions to help the user and the trainer determine best practices for their particular situation. Our trainer was always able to answer questions but she never asked any except, "Do you have any questions?" The training staff is very skilled in systems but lacks teaching skills. Teachers ask questions and get at the heart of the issue. On several occasions we adopted a certain strategy and then discovered a better way to do it, purely on our own. This could have been avoided if training had been more interactive and proactive.
The fault lies not in the employees but in the focus of the company. You have a very useful product, but innovation needs to continue and keep up with user needs.
I would like to be able to give Memberclicks a five-star review but the piecemeal approach to implementation and the continual offloading of questions to the apparently ignored "features request' section makes it impossible for me to do so.

One-Stop Shop for Starting Up!

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Gaby A.
Marketing Specialist
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is incredibly easy to use, and if you have a great graphic designer you can really push your website past the limitations of MemberClicks. I love that there's a chat function to get customer service, because it's extremely convenient and every time I've contacted the support team the help I've received has been thorough and friendly.

Nachteile: Aside from the occasional glitches here and there, there's not much you can do in terms of editing your website layout once it's been created by the MemberClicks team. Our website looks as good as it does right now because we've created our own buttons (images) and we've found other "loopholes." We don't use banner ads or their sponsor marquee option for events, because their tutorials are FAR too complex for something that should otherwise be simple. Instead, we create our own ads (images) and hard-coded a simple marquee to make our own sponsor marquee. A lot of what we've done has been without their suggestions, and that's saved us both time and grief. Our Member Portal has so much potential, but we don't want to deal with hopping through numerous hoops just to get an image uploaded. Make no mistake: this software is great, but only for small organizations who don't need complex, or even highly-customized, websites.