Über Amio

Amio ist eine dialogorientierte KI-Plattform zum Erstellen virtueller Assistenten.

Erfahre mehr über Amio

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Amio

5,0
4,9

Amio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Amio bereits verwendet?

Viktoras
Viktoras
Customer Experience Management Expert in Litauen
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good app, excellent service

I found chat bot application easy to use. In addition, they have helped not only with application - also shared their experience and gave some tips on copywriting, making bot user-friendly to our clients, etc.

It had some minor flaws and bugs – but hey, which application doesn’t? Most importantly Amio team were always there to provide a quick fix.

letztes Jahr

Great to hear, Viktoras, that you find our tool intuitive. We are working hard to bring all bugs to 0. Let us know what are the major bugs, we should focus on.

Tomáš
Vedoucí týmu in Tschechien
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Conversational AI for Customer Support Center

Kommentare: I appreciate the flexibility of Amio. I was also impressed how fast they're delivering requested features.

I value the most the ease of defining answers for customers' questions that should be automated. The editor is as simple as answering the question as we are used to. However, creating a complex structure with conditions or slightly different answers for different messaging channels is an option too. The biggest value for me and my team is an integration to Genesys and the ability to automate all messaging channels we provide a support on. I cannot imagine to provide such a high quality support without Amio anymore.

Didn't find anything. Didn't find anything.

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Tomáš for your kind words.

Tijana
Reservations and Customer Service Team Leader in Serbien
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amio Review

I like that the software is easy to use and their team is always ready to help. It benefits us by reducing the workload on the customer service requests and collecting leads that we can convert to customers later on.

Can’t think of anything here at the moment.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for your honest feedback. We will do our best to improve both product as well as customer success. 😉

Tomas
CPTO in Tschechien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amio helped us automate our customers requests

Possibility of automations for customers and saving time of our customer care specialists so they can take care about important cases of customers issues.

So far nothing I would mention. This company serves us what we expected

Michal
Marketing Consultant in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The Amio Review

Kommentare: It helps my client handle the customer requests and allows them to focus on more complicated requests.

I enjoyed working with Amio and using their solution. The team was efficient and helped me and my client with the onboarding process well. I would definitely recommend it to other users that are looking for an AI chatbot on their website.

Nothing to say here at this point. "Powered by Amio" label cant be removed

letztes Jahr

Thanks Michal for your feedback and continues sharing of Amio with your customers.

Viktor
Commercial Director in Tschechien
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reviewing Amio

I like their proactive outreach. It really made an impact on the numberof total bookings we made. That's a really important thing in ourbusiness.

Nothing comes to mind here. We are full satisfied.

letztes Jahr

Great to hear that a chatbot proactive outreach is increasing the conversion!

Michal
CSS in Slowakei
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Amio Review

With Amio, we benefit from an easy-to-use email editor and robust analytics that enhance our email bot. This combination simplifies customer interactions and provides insights for continual improvement, making our email automation process both efficient and effective for customer support.

There is nothing I can think of at this moment.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks, Michal for sharing your experience with Amio email bot. 👍

Wenn
Customer Care Manager in Tschechien
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reviewing Amio

Kommentare: We haven't been using Amio for too long but so far, we're satisfied with the product.

I like that Amio helps with the customer support workload and can help customers in multiple languages.

After business hours, customers cannot leave their contact information and have to contact us again via email or phone.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback. I am passing your request regarding customers' info outside of business hours to our product team. They should reach you soon to discuss the details.

Gergo
CC assistant in Ungarn
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of Amio

The solution was fast to set-up. I find the analytics veryinsightful and I felt like the onboarding process was done flawlesslyl byAmio's team.

Nothing I can think of yet :) I will let you know if we encounter any.

����

Vladimir
IT Executive in Serbien
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amio Review

I liked the easy onboarding process, high amount of collected leads and the help with customer service. It is benefitting us by automating a lot of our support requests and collecting leads from our webchat.

Right now I can't think of anything to put in this field.

vor 8 Monaten

Happy to support you with getting higher online conversions. ✌️

Nevena
Customer Care Team Leader in Tschechien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review of Amio

It was very easy to set up, onboarding was nicely done and their success team is very helpful.

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Nevena for sharing your experience.