Filtern nach:

Über Savvy Pet Spa

Simple, intuitive, software for pet groomers worldwide. Powerful new business management tool to improve efficiency & reduce no shows.

Erfahre mehr über Savvy Pet Spa

Pete C.
Pete C.
Slave in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You can stop looking now

Kommentare: Savvy's help and support is/has been fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have all been a great help in getting us set up and importing our data (600+ customers and 800+ pets) and every question I have has been answered very quickly even outside business hours.
The community built around Savvy is an invaluable resource allowing you to get ideas off other people using the software as well as the fantastic support by Savvy themselves.

Savvy has a very clean well thought out interface that's very simple to use without compromising on features that its more establish competitors have. Appointment creation is very quick and automatically sends out sms & email notifications, which can be fully customised. We can have the calendar setup exactly how we want with the colors we want. Savvy is not plastered with over complex interface to incorporate additional features we don't want. None of them silly you can't do this without spending more money messages. There's no need for any goomer to look at any other software Savvy is the one.

Do I need to fill this box in?... ok then. The android app (Dont have iphone so couldn't tell you about that) appears to be a little behind with some of the newer features, however its a responsive webapp therefore just using your browser works perfectly, kinda makes me wonder why bother with an app. Savvy is currently very focused on grooming and does not currently offer daycare, boarding or kennel modules, however i'm pretty sure it could work for daycare and basic boarding if required. This is exactly why we love the software because it's not plastered with over complex interface to incorporate features we don't want.

Renee M.
Groomer in USA

Savvy is the business!

Kommentare: I will be using Savvy for the life of my business. I absolutely love it and recommend it to all my fellow groomers!

I love the detailed customer and pet information capabilities, ease of booking, and how easy it is to customize to suit my needs. I have almost no No-Shows thanks to the sms features. As a home based groomer, I was able to customize to send appointment details specific to my business, as well as an automated message with the address for new clients. All I have to do is hit one button and they get all the information they need. Reminders go out automatically the day before a scheduled appt but can be set to go out at any interval. I am a single home based groomer and this suits my needs perfectly with the least expensive tier, which is only $20 per month. The included monthly sms credits have always been plenty and I haven't needed to purchase extra. You can also customize and edit emails specific to your business and send them automatically to clients. Customer service has always been timely and are ALWAYS super nice to me and resolve any issues or answer any questions very quickly.

The only issue that I had, was that the company is based out of the UK and the default settings are not what are generally used in the US. I needed to update settings from BP to USD, appointment times in texts were listed in 24HR time, and the UK lists dates as DD/MM/YY instead of MM/DD/YY and I was worried it would be a bit confusing for clients. They were very helpful and fixed all the settings for me very quickly however. Again, their customer service has been wonderful. The time difference has never been a problem for communication.

Daniel H.
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Loads of features but so many bugs overlooked

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Over priced with lots of features but they have over looked fixing the basics before moving on to adding more features

It is user friendly but that's about where it stops been a pro

It has allowed double bookings. It has features that show as available but they are not ready yet other things don't work. There has been periods where the software has been unusable due to updates. The customer support when we discovered double bookings was just ask the customer to rearrange. We charged the customer £10 deposit and they expect us to just tell them that the appointment they booked was not available. The customer experience is important to me and this is not a positive experience. At least they thanks us for letting them know about the issue.

Antwort von It's All Savvy

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Dan, thanks for your review, if you have any outstanding issues do come through HELP and access our 24/7 support.

Julie B.
Dog Groomer in UK
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Excellent product and customer service

Kommentare: My experience with Savvy Pet Spa has been fantastic. They are always on hand to help from early morning to late into the evening and nothing is too much trouble. I’m so pleased with their service and software that I have now ditched my old paper diary that I used to lug around with me everywhere and now I just take my iPad. It’s so much easier and all my information is at hand wherever I am.

This software is very easy to use. It’s laid out in a simple format so appointments are easy to create and view. If you can’t remember the customers name, no problem, you can look up the dogs name and all the information is there. Adding and amending information is super easy. I love the automatic SMS messages that are sent out to the customer once the appointment has been created and you can modify the messages to suit your business. Their customer service is exceptional. When I first joined I needed help getting started due to my own inabilities and I didn’t think anyone would be able to help at 19.30 in the evening but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was there talking me through the set up. They take on board your suggestions of improvement or features you’d like added which could help other users and they implement them. They have a fantastic Facebook community where users can help each other and make suggestions to Savvy.

The software is a work in progress and they are adding new features all the time. Occasionally things can run a little slow or certain things stop working but as soon as you make them aware they get straight on to fix the issue.

Rachel S.

Nothing compares

Kommentare: Savvy pet spa as made the day to day running of our salon so much smoother and a lot more time efficient, saving us money and making out business more professional. We love the ethos behind the company and appreciate the extra mile they go.

The customer support. They are amazing at dealing with any issues and take on feedback to improve their software. The interface is very intuitive and I like that everything is customisable.

It can take a while to iron out the smaller problems and you dont alway know when/if it gets resolved.

Emma S.
Dog Grooming in UK
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Changed the running of the salon

Kommentare: Amazing, the support team are amazing the time and energy they have put in to the company are amazing, with a facebook group meaning people are always trying to get in touch and someone is always there it's above and beyond most companies.

This system has changed for the better so many details. The salon runs so much more smoothly now from all the information on the dogs being at my fingertips to the automatic reminders that send out for every appointment made. Its continually evolving for the better. I'm practically paperless which is great not only for GDPR but cost wise and environmentally too. My phone rings less wich for a sole groomer is great to not get interruptions as people start to use e-mail as there standard way to contact me as I have set the system to send out most of my communications via e-mail.

The only thing I don't like is not having an offline copy of the appointments booked. But with a constantly connected society I can see how it's not really needed...

Leona S.
Dog Groomer in Irland

Great service

It is so easy to use, and the customer service is outstanding. So helpful and friendly

There is nothing I don’t like about savvy pet

Stephanie T.
Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Best Software i've used

Kommentare: I have tried a few booking programs but they either had something not suitable for my needs, weren't very easy to use or the Customer service wasn't great. I read a handful of other Dog Groomers were using this software. It was still newly launched but it was really easy to use and the customer service was amazing. I wanted to give it a go as i had always used a paper diary and wanted something easier and quicker. It only took be about 2 weeks to go completely paperless once i had started with Savvy. I highly recommend this software to anyone looking to have a booking system. The customer service is amazing and they help with any problems you may have. They are always improving the system and take all feedback from us Groomers on how to improve the program to suit our needs. I love that i have gone paperless now. Don't hesitate, go for it!

So easy to use. Customer service is 5*. Can be accessed from any device. Also comes with an App for both Android & IOS. Online contracts (no more loose paperwork). Online booking (not me personally but it's available)

There isn't anything i don't like about this software. It's brilliant!

Kirsty R.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Savvy pet spa fantastic

Kommentare: Fantastic I wouldn't be using any other software savvy is the way forward

I would be lost without savvy pet spa 100% great customer service really easy to use the feedback group is fab where all groomer help each other out and it has made my life alot easier

This system is so easy to use there are no cons.to this system.

Elaine D.
Founder in UK

Fabulous Functional Friendly

Kommentare: Easy to use and first class customer service

My website and Savvy booking are all in the same place and being looked after by professionals. I have a long way to go to master all of this but I know the service you provide is first class in every way. I am looking forward to the future with Savvy.....Everyone should just do it, no brainer, 1 dog a month that's all it costs Thank you so much

Savvy is continually improving and pushing to serve whatever we groomers throw at them. They listen so I can't fault it

Frank C.
Director in UK
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

100% pawfection

Fantastic value amazing customer service

Nothing at all absolutely perfect no issues

Sophie D.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best appointment software I've ever used!

Kommentare: I now have more time to focus on actully doing my work instead of fiddling around with appointments and reminders.

Savvy is super easy to use and the customer service is amazing. They will always take on your suggestions for the software as well.

Nothing, it's perfect! Best thing I have ever done

Amy M.

Fantastic people and software

Kommentare: Daily use, helps my business to run more effectively.

The people behind it are fantastic, highly supportive couldn’t be more grateful to them.

There’s nothing I don’t like about the software, if there is an issue it gets solved immediately.

Heidi H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Savvy Pet Spa

Kommentare: My clients love getting a reminder and it's great being able to "send to all" and reach them all in a single click. Helps massively with organising my business.

Very user friendly, is packed with clever features to make life easier. I haven't had a single no show since I've been using this with the automated reminders. The absolute best thing is the customer service, any queries are answered extremely quickly and nothing is too much trouble for the team. Very rare to find this level of service these days 🙂

I haven't had any problems at all with using this.

Fiona C.
Pet Groomer in UK

Electronic Booking System

Kommentare: Absolutely fabulous and love the way it changes as we ask for more product expansion on its deliveries

Customer service support to its end users

there is nothing negative at this time of this product to express