Visitor Analytics Bewertungen

von Visitor Analytics

4.8/5
    4.8/5

Über Visitor Analytics

Visitor Analytics is a software that enables website owners to track, graph and map site visitors in real-time.

Erfahre mehr über Visitor Analytics

Kristen N.
Freelance writer and editor
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Best tool for checking website analytics"

Vorteile: That it gives you in-depth statistics about where and when new or returning visitors visit your website.

Nachteile: I don't have any cons at the moment for this software other than the fact that it doesn't give the exact coordinates of where the visitor is located, however that's very picky and minuscule of a problem.

Dennis S.
Eventservice, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2020

"Perfect for a growing business!"

Kommentare: Absolutely Love It All!!!

Vorteile: The information about our website visitors is easy to understand and relevant. Also, we love the new video session feature that has been added to the app. The video sessions have given our company a clear picture of how our visitors are interacting with our website. As a result of the video clips, we have been able to streamline and re-organize our website to drive our visitors to the information they want most, with more ease. This has resulted in longer interaction sessions with our website by our visitors. It was quite an eye-opening experience using the video. We always imagined our website users using our website a certain way, but they were using it differently than we had envisioned. Please keep up the good work with this app.

Nachteile: Would like to see a mobile platform of this product where we can see results on an mobile app

• Bewertet am 16.2.2020
Shane H.
Onlinemedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2020

"Clean Application that interfaces well into Wix"

Kommentare: Across the board I could see that there were really benefits in having an integrated application that supports our other 3rd party SEO (Google Analytics).

Vorteile: Easy of use to setup and integrate into Wix. Allowing for enhanced statistics and data to be captured above and beyond the default analytical application within Wix.

Nachteile: Trial had limited access - you were not able to really dive in to experience all features unless you paid for it all. So while I could see the features that would be activated I could not experience or assess them. Trial limits you with very basic features and no drill down function for data.

• Bewertet am 17.2.2020
Altamiro B.
Maestro
Musik, Selbstständig

"V.A. Review"

Kommentare: It has been usefull for my website traffic monitoring.

Vorteile: Its interface is very simple.
You don't need too much tecnical experience to handle with it.

Nachteile: Too much steps to reach information I need.
My suggestion is to place the location information of the visitor in the visitors panel, with the city name.

Anna V.
Social Media Marketer
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Easy-to-use software and essential tool!"

Kommentare: This has been my first experience with any type of analytical software or website building, and I honestly have enjoyed the information I've gained just by having access to this valuable intel. When you're trying to build an experience around customer needs, it's important to know what they're looking for and how you can better assist them. Great customer service starts with great customers, and having access to Visitor Analytics has helped us with achieving that goal. For that, our shop says THANK YOU!

Vorteile: With how easy this software is to use, I really appreciate the way you're able to see your customers/clients interact with your website. When you care about what your visitors are looking for and learn their interests via your website, it makes it easier to analyze ways to improve your site, and make it more efficient. You're able to cater to your customers in a more personalized way, and that's crucial when trying to create a virtual connection with the audience you're trying to engage.
It's also wonderful how you're able to see the channels in which the traffic comes in. Whether it's Google, social media platforms, or otherwise, it gives you a chance to see what's working well and what needs to be improved upon.

Nachteile: The one are I would like to see improve are the visitor videos. If you're using the basic version, you only get 15 videos. It would be nice to have the videos that don't contain much viable interaction somehow be filtered out, because most the videos that get reviewed are mostly dead air or non-responsive interactions.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Ralf G.
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Great web analytic tool which helps you, not gives you more problems"

Vorteile: Visitor Analytics is a great web analytic tool for me as a content and niche marketer. Key in my business is to be flexible and getting insights fast, without constantly learning about new features of a tool like Google Analytics. I have no time for their constant changes, i need a stable tool giving me key data, and not fancy AI information a robot thinks I should use run my business on ;-). I think this is quite a trap, it is always an intelligent person who should come up with conclusions about a digital marketing strategy, not a robot. Anyway, Visitor Analytics focuses on real data, and on the most important once, and also shows it in a very nice graphical way, which is very helpful in meetings with clients, who can't deal with numbers at all, at least my clients ;-). They need to see a graphic, to understand what is going on.

Nachteile: no cons :-), if I have an issue their support is outstanding

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Christopher G.
Pastor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2020

"My Go To"

Vorteile: Visitor Analytics is one of the first places I go to see how my Facebook is preforming. I use Facebook to advertise and direct interested people to my website. VA is extremely easy to install and use. It is my "Go To" just about every time I log into my workstation. Highly recommended.

Nachteile: Very few cons. I guess I would like an app on my phone that allows me to see stats at any moment?

von Visitor Analytics an 28.1.2020

Thanks for the review, Christopher! You can add Visitor Analytics to your phone and check statistics on the go. Just follow the steps here: https://www.visitor-analytics.io/en/blog/you-can-now-add-visitor-analytics-to-your-phone/

• Bewertet am 27.1.2020
Yoel F.
Traveller in Chief
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2020

"Analytics for dummies"

Kommentare: Great match to my Wix website - On look, feel, and philosophy.

Vorteile: Hi;
My name is Yoel, and I am a dummy. Considering analytics, I mean.
Visitor Analytics helps me by bringing actionable insights about my site, my campaigns, acquisition funnels - without the hustle of professional analytic tools - perfect for marketing buffs, tech-people, and CPC gurus.
It is just enough..

Nachteile: - Customer support is mannerly, but once you receive the same polite script more than twice you begin to wonder if they are really listening to your concerns. - Visitor approximate location is a mess. They must obfuscate real locations, which is acceptable, but the way they do it is by providing exactly false location, which is less to my liking.

• Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Martin H.
IT Project Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2020

"A solid analytics tool..."

Kommentare: I've used Visitor Analytics app for wix.com, for about one week now. And i must say, that i'm overall satisfied. I have for numerous years used google analytics, but for me the visitor analytics app is way more efficient, and for e more than reasonable price.

Vorteile: The pricing is great, As well as the in depth analysis tool which have great ways to display graphs and detailed data.

Nachteile: The program could be more intuitive for users. It took me quite a while to figure out how it all worked.

• Bewertet am 2.2.2020
Jared S.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"Amazing Effecient!"

Vorteile: Even though I am currently only using the free trial version, The information it provides and tracks really gives me good insights into which sections of business we need to focus our attention on. I love the software and will definitely be upgrading to the paid version so I can open up the other features that is really going to benefit us in making sales.

Nachteile: I have no cons as I am using the free trial and with the basics it gives me I can not complain

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Amber N.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Great piece of analytics software!"

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to access information quickly on the main page. It's very well laid out for the user and the design is simple, but modern. I love being able to see my top referrers without clicking around, it helps me keep track of the performance of ads I may be running to direct traffic to my site. I also being able to see the returning visitors - once one of them contacts you, so you can go see which pages they checked out and have a better idea of how educated they are about the services you offer.

Nachteile: The only thing I find I don't really like is that some referrers don't seem to be shown. I usually only see the referrals from top sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Google, but when I check my Google Analytics I can see other smaller websites that traffics is coming from.

Martin B.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"My Experience with Visitors Analytics"

Kommentare: I have no particular problems or complains. I would like to have a better interaction with my Google Ads campaigns.

Vorteile: I am very satisfied about the accuracy and detail of the information which I get on a daily basis. It is much more accurate than Google Analytics and I can obtain immediate feedback in terms of the impact of my Google Ads campaigns. Since I am an exporter of live animals I must be focused on the results of my marketing efforts. I am now able to determine either the success or failure of my campaigns immediately and I can adjust and modify them very quickly.

Nachteile: I think the price of the subscription is high compared to other online services which use, like Dropbox and my current Zone Alarm Antivirus and Firewall. The price should be more competitive. I currently have three Visitors Analytics accounts for three different websites, and I do think I deserve a discount in compensation for my loyalty. It never happened!

Martin O.
Creative Director
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"My Experience with Visitor Analytics"

Kommentare: Overall, It's been a great ride with Visitor Analytics because since the two years I've been using it, there has hardly been any downtime and I've been able to monitor activities on my website and gain some very valuable business insights like the different user metrics and dimensions and then I even know what works and what doesn't work on the website and I've been able to make adjustments accordingly. It has helped organic growth for my website a lot.

Vorteile: The feature that I like most about this software is the ease of use because it's very user-friendly and tailored for new or experienced users.

Nachteile: what I like least about this software is that it is difficult to track file downloads from websites with it. I even called the customer service once to ask if that feature could be added but they said it couldn't and then offered a different possible solution that turned out not to be practical.

Anelja N.
Marketing Graphic Designer
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Amazing and easy layout of what is going on"

Kommentare: Overall I love the integrated view, it works much easier than having it in a different tab.

Vorteile: WOW WOW WOW, I am using both Google analytics and Visitor Analytics, but because the Visitor analytics is so amazingly integrated with our wix website it is the one I use most often and rely on what it tells me about our users.
I like the app and the way it works.

Nachteile: All that I would add, is like a data studio effect which you can share automatically with the people that would need it.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2019
David B.
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2019

"It's a must have"

Vorteile: Just knowing that people are visiting your website and seeing that they are looking at pages on it is an encouragement to keep on going, and not give up. When I first started out, I probably would have quit, but knowing that people were interested and looking kept me going. I'm so glad that in installed this app. Give it a try!

Nachteile: I would like to know where my visits are coming from without having to go to an IP location website.

von Visitor Analytics an 23.5.2019

Hi, David!
Thanks so much for the review!
There are multiple ways of knowing your visitors' location: Visitor Analytics Map, Live Visitors Map and via the visitors distribution tab where you can see the number of visitors per countries and per city. All these are placed in the left menu under Visitors.
If you need any help with this, you can always go to our website and write us a message in the chat bubble!

• Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Justin H.
Young Adult Intsructor
Philanthropie, Selbstständig

"Simple but Powerful"

Kommentare: I love the product. It's easy to use, it does the job, and it's design is beautiful. Also, the customer service is on point!

Vorteile: A few things I love about Visitor Analytics: - The interface is extremely user-friendly and welcoming
- The MAP!! LOVE THE MAP!! It allows you to see what tower someone's IP is pinging off of, giving you a fairly accurate idea of the location of the visitor
- No bugs! This thing just works.

Nachteile: My only con is that it USED to be free, but hey, quality comes with a price, right?

Virginia T.
Webmaster
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

"Affordable Analytics"

Kommentare: It is rewarding to know that visitors from a large number of nations visit my website. Encouraging, really, for I was thinking about closing the site until I saw that it is still (after 10 years) still sought after. As I said above, I would like to now which pages each visitor read and how long s/he remained on each page. My site is very large. If certain pages aren't attracting readers, I just might decide to take them down. I need that information.

Vorteile: Presentation of information is easy to access and follow. One does not have to go in search of what one needs to know. It's all right there and easy to understand.

Nachteile: I would like to know which pages each visitor read and how long s/he remained on each page. In other words, I'd like it to be more specific than which percentage of visitors read a certain page.

Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2019

"A Clearer Interpretation Of Your Web Stats For the Non-technical"

Vorteile: The dashboard view provides a more digestable and straight-forward overview on our site's more important stats like location, device used and visited pages (trail). Though is not as powerful as Google Analytics, sometime over-information can have a negative effect for business owners (main job - interior designers) like ourselves. We don't want overly-complicated figures and jargon. We prefer to make decisions (online marketing) based on 'human-understandable' logic sometimes.

Nachteile: Mainly pricing matters, since Google analytics is free for small-medium local business sites. We're using this on one of our sites only. Not sure if we're asking too much but perhaps increase the 10k visits to a more reasonable cap.

von Visitor Analytics an 20.6.2019

Hi, Serena!
Thanks for the review!
We completely understand your concern. Most tools are free because you pay for them with your data. At Visitor Analytics, we value our customers? data and we don't use it for advertising, nor for selling it to third parties - hence the subscription plans.
The prices were calculated taking into perspective the expense of hosting, development, maintenance, customer support and other valuable aspects that keep our app up and running and loved by everyone.
Hope this answers your question.:) Best of luck!

• Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Carlos B.
Technical Sales Director
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"You need this tool!"

Kommentare: FANTASTIC! I really like to use every day. It helps a lot to driving us to create new content or modify some existent content to our visitors/customers, based on their visits and the time of duration of their visits. With the new beta featura of Recording we can see exactly what our visitors are doing in our website. No words, Fantastic!

Vorteile: easy of use
geographical differentiation
daily analysis, per week and per month
detect the visitor`s operational system
detect the visitor`s web browser
and now the visitors record - should be a standard feature of Visitor Analytics

Nachteile: For while, nothing to add here. Just the visitors record should be a standard feature of Visitor Analytics

Joshua R.
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Best I Found"

Kommentare: The software has helped me be able to focus my attention on particular pages that are frequently navigated to, and to track how people's minds work as they go through my site. It's made the whole process SO much more fun!

Vorteile: Visitor Analytics is so user friendly, and I wasn't able to find the functionality even in more famous providers. I was able to track where each visitor went as they navigated through my site and how long they spent on each page. I also love the world map feature!

Nachteile: I would like it to be cheaper, but hey, hahaha!

Mackenzie C.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"Tried the Free Trial, will be continuing!"

Kommentare: Our overall experience with the upgraded Visitor Analytics has been great. We have just recently started the free upgraded trial but with how it has been performing and helping us these past few days I definitely see myself renewing the service as it the info it provides is worth many times more than what it costs to keep the upgraded version. I will be a upgraded customer for the foreseeable future!

Vorteile: What I like the most about the Upgraded Visitor Analytics is that I am able to track and see where all of our websites traffic is coming from. That is such valuable information for a event coordinating company like ourselves so we can more wisely spend our ad budgeting on the right outlets to attract the customers that we think will book the most!

Nachteile: There is not much I can see to improve this software, something that would be helpful would be trying to work on the bounce rate to see what referrers most of the bounce clicks offs come from so we could decrease ad spend on those outlets.

Iraj D.
Event Manager/Systems Analyst
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Great help to reach out to the world"

Kommentare: It does what we wanted it to do fairly well....

Vorteile: I love how you can see the country and region users are from. It has helped us promote our dance festival in regions we never thought we have any visibility in as well as divert resources accordingly to our original target regions.

Nachteile: Getting to the stats is a bit of a cumbersome process where I have to go to edit the site and then select the module and view the stats from there. Would have been much nicer if the WIX menu had the Stats option directly on the home menu.

Martin K.
Business Owner
Sportartikel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2019

"A must have tool to understand your audience and its behaivor"

Kommentare: I realize some customers were trying to drag the color into the comment box and redesign the layout accordingly.

Vorteile: I always love it, the way the relevant information is visually displayed, make you feel like is a game and you want to score more points! But with the ability to view your visitor's interaction, make it an indispensable tool to stay on top of what works and what doesn't, like no other app, and yet keeping it simple.

Nachteile: speed for video, no (vid) download for analyzing

• Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Dawn S.
Naturopath
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Best App on My Website"

Vorteile: I go to Visitor Analytics every morning to see how many potential clients have been on the website the day before. It also tells me what pages clients are going to and I plan my marketing strategies around this valuable information. If numbers are down I know I need to make a change. If they are up then I know what I am doing is working. Love the app!!!

Nachteile: There are absolutely no cons that I can think of.

Holly P.
Senior Designer
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

"Great tool!"

Kommentare: Visitor Analytics is a very good tool to use for your analytics. It tells me everything I want to know about my online viewers.

Vorteile: Seeing daily how many people have visited the site.

Nachteile: The "monthly" reporting feature is not that great. I don't get the email every month so I have to make it up myself which is very time consuming. Even when I do get the email, by chance, it really doesn't drill down to everything I need to know and looks awful. Very basic.