Great Experience So Far!

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Heidi G.
Administrator
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far, working with Serviceworks has been one of the most collaborative experiences I have had to date. Matt has been incredible responsive to all our input and our requested to system changes;
based on our experience thus far we expect great things in the future.

Vorteile: 3 Things:
1) When issues arise I am able to obtain help within a short amount of time.
2) The program is VERY user friendly.
3)Compared to the previous software, this program is much easier to navigate.

Nachteile: Currently, there are still a few glitches to work out. However, I am seeing progress daily to implement corrective action. Serviceworks is a new program and I think a few bugs are to be expected.

von Service Works an 15.11.2019

We are happy to provide you continued support to help you run your business. Thank you!

Simple scheduling software

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Christopher C.
Retail Mgr
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked the Ease of use and decent reports.

Nachteile: I did not like the difficulty I had in ensuring all members had access to the network.

von Service Works an 15.11.2019

We are pleased to have you as our customer and able to provide you what you need.

The best software for field management

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Mugdha D.
Program Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have looked at many other field management software. But Service Works is the best. It has all the key features and more to operate a business smoothly. This is easy to use for non hi tech professionals. It is integrated with Service Power, Service Bench, Quickbook and Shopify. The warranty/claim submission is a very smooth process where many hours of time has been saved.

Nachteile: For retail industry they do not offer any gift card management yet. That would be one thing I would suggest to be included.

Great Way To Save Money

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Patricia F.
Chef
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I overall love this software. It’s helped me schedule and keep track in better ways that I was able to before. It’s easy to forget in a fast paced business like the food industry. This is a much easier way for keep log of the things I need

Vorteile: I enjoyed the layout of this software the most. It was very easy for me to understand and keep track of everything for my business. Keeping track of it all helped me save and raise my profit margin.

Nachteile: I like Least of all that it’s a cloud based software program. I think having another option would be good

von Service Works an 18.11.2019