Filtern nach:

Über OnCall Health

OnCall Health arbeitet mit Kunden zusammen, um ihren eigenen skalierbaren und sicheren Virtual-Care-Service zu betreiben und zu starten.

Erfahre mehr über OnCall Health

Carlton B.
Carlton B.

Secure and Easy to Use

Kommentare: My overall experience with OnCall Health has been extremely positive. The orientation was thorough and the support for my clients is excellent. The cost is a little high but I like the peace of mind of knowing that I am paying for a quality product that takes security of patient information seriously, and that is easy to use.

OnCall Health has made it possible for me to maintain a fulltime virtual practice through the pandemic. I started using it before COVID as a means of reaching out to clients across Ontario. I like that it is Canadian-based and that the data remains on Canadian servers, and that they meet PHIPA requirements. I like its ease of use. The Help Desk is phenomenal. My clients can contact them directly for difficulties with setup. I am especially thrilled about the recent integration with Zoom. This has made the system even easier for my clients to use.

The only thing I'm having difficulty implementing is the online forms. I'm lazy. I am slow to design and implement my forms so it's not getting done. By contrast another company that I deal with offers prepackaged outcome measures and even scores them for me and shows me the graphs. Now that would take my practice up a notch.

Tash K.
Research Coordinator in Kanada
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OnCall Review

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been really pleasant. I truly appreciate all of the great customer service we have received from the team and the tutorials they provided my team to make sure everyone felt at ease using this new system.

I like that the program is easy to use and navigate. There aren't too many buttons or screens so it was easy to teach the staff I am working with, without the fear of them getting lost within the program

For our purposes, it would have been really nice to have more options/ freedom to set up patient surveys. As we work in research and need our questionnaires to match as closely as the standardize way they come, having more options would have allowed us to use this option- which was a key feature as to why we decided to increase our plan, and disappointing when it didn't end up working for our purposes.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Tash, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! We're glad to hear that the platform has been easy to use for you and your staff! We're always working on updating and making our platform more user-friendly for our users - stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Jl M.
Founder/Clinical Director in Kanada

Needs Improvement

Kommentare: It helps aid in the reduction of missed appointments due to reminders and decreases administrative support needed to do this task. However, there are several areas of growth needed to become the electronic file replacement it is designed to be.

Great for scheduling and reducing administrative duties by sending automatic appointment reminders. Also nice to be able to send intake documents and forms prior/post session as needed.

The digitization of documents aren't printer friendly when needed and customers find the interface cumbersome according to feedback. Additionally, there isn't a convenient way to pull up case notes without searching individually or records of documentation submitted electronically.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi JL, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that you've found OnCall great for scheduling and automating certain parts of your practice! Documents, such as intake/consent forms, can be exported and saved as PDFs in printer-friendly formats. We do offer an add-on Roster profile feature that would enable you to quickly view all of your patients and search patient profiles in order to get the information you need. Hope this resolves some of the problems you are experiencing!

Sofia S.
Wellness Counsellor & Coach in Kanada

Valuable + Cohesive Platform for Mental Health Professionals

The ease of integrating various forms, client information, and booking all in one space. I appreciate the ability to link my booking page to various platforms and allowing clients to have the ​freedom to book and adjust their sessions when needed. Additionally, providing my clientele with​ various modes of interaction (i.e. messaging, video, phone, in person) is extremely valuable for meeting clients where they are at.

The inability to upload or input my own forms or remove/edit them. Prior to the Roster feature,​ it was challenging organizing sessions, notes, and client files - this has been a wonderful addition. In regards to payment, it is tricky at times utilizing this platform for individuals who do not have a credit card.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Sofia, we appreciate your comprehensive review! We're so thrilled to hear that our platform works wonders for you in so many ways, especially how Roster has been a wonderful addition for you! Thank you for choosing OnCall Health!

Amber D.
Counsellor in Kanada

Great Support and One of the best Video Quality Applications

Kommentare: I do believe my overall experience with the platform as been positive. I think there is still some things they can work on like customization features. However, using the platform is easy and it is easy for my clients. In addition to this, the customer support is quick to respond and is also available for my clients so they are not asking me the questions.

I find that with some of the other options for video sessions with a client can be of low quality. I like that this software allows the client to check their sound and video quality before the session. I have also found that it works well in remote areas when the internet is not the best.

I do find that it is lacking some features for customization. For example, the receipts it automatically gives to the client does not have a lot of information on it and there is no option to change the formatting. For my clients that need to give the receipt to their insurance companies I have to send them one using my quick books as it includes more information like my license number on it that an insurance company requires.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Amber, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We do offer customization for insurance receipts that you are looking for, such as adding on your license number. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or support line and we would be happy to add this on for you!

Raymond W.
Registered Clinical Social Worker in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's nice to know a video session is always On*Call when I need it

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been positive. The calls that get disconnected are relatively few and the ability to relaunch the session quickly is convenient.

As an end-user, I find the platform to be easy to use and fairly intuitive. With very few exceptions, all of the clients I have sent invitations to have been able to access the meetings without difficulty.

I would like to see an update which allows for notifications when an email is entered incorrectly. On two or three occasions, I have made errors when typing in email addresses for clients. When I do that from my email server, I get a notification that my message was undeliverable. However, within the platform there is no such notification, leaving me with the mistaken impression I have delivered the link to the client. This leaves me looking unprofessional, while simultaneously giving me the impression the client has chosen not to attend their session.

Philip R.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

A positive shift to provision of virtual services

Kommentare: I've recommended and purchased this platform for my two partners. They've also been pleased.

Very easy and quick to set up and get started - all in one day.

There are some features that could be more flexible. If I want to change from an in-person appointment to a virtual appointment session, I have to cancel rather than edit the appointment, then make a new one.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Philip, Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. We always love hearing from our customers and are happy that you have found value in our platform! We will give your feedback about the appointment flexibility to our product team. Thank you! The OnCall Team

Tahereh B.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Improvements on some areas

Kommentare: Overall I would say Ok

App, works on all devices, forms, roster features

Clients have complained about: 1- inaccessibility of forms; one couldn’t fill out forms as couldn’t locate them even though I could see the forms on her account 2- some clients complained that they didn’t hear from customer service quickly and didn’t want to use the platform and I had to use zoom instead 3- the online payment processing takes 5 days and is not acceptable. Too bad I have it in my package but can’t use it as it takes that long.

Renata Z.
Naturopath in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Simple but a few things to mention

Easy to use, simple interface, not overly complicated and cost-affordable

Doesn't integrate with EMR like practice better or Jane, so you basically have to maintain two schedules; you cannot send meeting invites again, titles of appointments have to be entered manually

Jennifer R.
LCSW in USA

I appreciate OnCall

Easy to use Customer service is great HPPA compliant

Sometimes my client and I have difficulties getting on We need to log out and back in That is time consuming and takes away from the service I’m providing the client

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for taking time to leave us a review. We are happy that you have seen value out of the OnCall solution and have had great experiences with our customer support team. We are sorry to hear that you and your clients are experiencing some difficulties logging into the platform. We have a 24/7 support team available to assist you and your client with logging in. They can also contact us via email at any time at support@oncallhealth.ca. Thank you for your feedback! - The OnCall Team

Greg R.
CEO in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Great tech support. Poor testing and quality control. I would be happier if I was able to customize more of the system as some features don't apply to my network and are confusing. (i.e complete button in texting). I am often told these features can't be modified. As my company grows we need more customization to our volume and size of therapist network.

Tech support with the rep has been a pleasurable experience and she has been prompt and efficient. We value her support. Over the years the look of the software has become more professional and UI and has improved.

My concern is the UX. Clients and therapists often have difficulty as OCH tech quality control needs to be improved. New features or customization need to be tested rigorously. I have found errors in tagging and matching provinces and therapists to our three services. I shouldn't be auditing the system regularly to look for mismatch. This has impacted our relationship with our therapists and our contracts.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Greg, thank you for sharing your review with us and valuing the technical support that our team provides! We are sorry that bugs in our features have impacted your relationship with providers, and we understand your needs for customization as your company grows. We really appreciate your patience as we do continue to improve and update our platform! Thank you for choosing OnCall!

Danielle J.

OnCall Saved Me!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: OnCall is fundamental to my practice and I don't know how I would operate without it now. From scheduling clients, to having them complete forms online, to providing a secure platform for me to offer virtual sessions to clients, and so much more. It's freed my time previously spent on admin to grow my practice.

Before OnCall, hours of my time were spent each week on emails, phone calls and texts going back and forth with clients to schedule. OnCall has streamlined the administrative operations of my practice, making it easy for my clients to book an appointment and freed up space for me to focus on providing therapy.

Integration was pretty seamless. The one difficulty is that the billing feature is not compatible with my current bookkeeping software, this has been somewhat of a challenge particularly due to the fact that part of my practice involves third-party billing to insurance companies.

letztes Jahr

Hi Danielle, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We are very happy to hear that we have been able to save you time in managing your practice! Thank you, The OnCall Team

Ashley E.
Social Worker/Psychotherapist in Kanada

Incredible customer service

Kommentare: I researched quite a bit and compared practice management programs while starting up my private practice. OnCall Health was my top choice for its professionalism, security (servers based in Canada, using Stripe for payments), features, and outstanding customer service. From first contact, I had the opportunity to talk to an actual person about package options, pricing, and user functions. OnCall team members guided me through how to use each feature and helped me figure out what would be the best features based on my needs. Since signing up as a customer, I have been connected with a rep to help me with any and all questions (and I have had a LOT as a new sole proprietor!). OnCall Health is ahead of the curve for its customer service and human contact. I don't feel like "just" a user: I feel like a valued customer. Thank you, OnCall Health!

The customer service makes using the software a user friendly experience. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's easy to use pretty quickly. In addition, I love the security features (Canadian servers) and that it uses Stripe to process payments.

It's pricier than other programs, but it has a unique, integrated and secure online/video counselling feature. I don't use that currently but if I do in the future, I know it may be extra cost.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Ashley, thank you for sharing such an incredible review! We are so thrilled to hear that our customer success team was able to help tailor the features to your practice and met your expectations! Our customers are our priority and we believe in always providing the best experience for all our users. Thank you for choosing OnCall, and we appreciate your valuable feedback!

Erica M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

OnCall is a wonderful product with even better customer support!

Kommentare: Overall, I highly recommend OnCall. It meets all of our small-practice needs, and continues to grow as we do! Most importantly, I cannot stress how wonderful their customer support has been. This is one of the main reasons we continue to use OnCall for our practice.

We are very happy with all the features provided by OnCall, including secure storage for session notes, a roster of clients for each of our clinicians, options for virtual therapy, and ease of payment/generation of receipts. We are currently in the process of exploring the scheduling feature, and are looking forward to adding this to our experience. The OnCall support staff has been readily available for ourselves and our clients when needed - their responses are timely and there is always a live person to talk to in order to help troubleshoot any problems, which means that things get solved quickly and efficiently!

I do not have any complaints about OnCall.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Erica, thank you for sharing your amazing review with our team! We are so happy to hear that you are happy with all the features and receiving all the support that you and your clients need from our team! We love being a part of your practice's growth, and thank you for choosing OnCall!

Camilla L.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use , best for individual practitioners

Kommentare: Generally it’s a good program. It serves it purpose. As we continue to master the online platform we'll have to see how well OnCall holds up. I’d like to see a FB group or similar where users share experiences and provide knowledge, support.

It’s easy for customers and therapists. There aren’t too many moving parts. It’s literally click and go.

I can’t edit availability- I have to cancel and rebook. Also, I cannot edit a client appointment from in person to video on the computer. I have to cancel and rebook the appointment. When this happens we default to another provider as it’s too cumbersome. It’s glitchy with more than one client , eg couples. Sharing the screen also doesn’t work . Zoom has mastered this as OnCall should follow suit. Also, support isn’t immediate. The response several hours later.

Judith C.
Business Owner in Kanada

Working from Home Office

Kommentare: This has been a great resource during the current pandemic and has helped reduce face to face contact whilst retaining clients and sessions. In the future looking to continue to use video sessions as a subset of clients like the option of connecting from home.

Out in the sticks on a WiFi Internet Provider service so our internet connection can be on the slower side. Despite this, we have rarely experienced problems with video or sound quality unlike some of the other options we tried. Easy to set up video appointments and being able to save client details makes the process easier and quick. Not had any client complain about connecting to the video calls.

It would be useful to be able to easily sync the calendar with Google calendar. Think it may be possible but not obvious.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Judith, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that OnCall has allowed you to connect reliably with your clients! We actually just launched our google calendar sync feature last month, available on our premium plan. If you are interested in learning more, please contact your account manager. Thank you for your feedback! The OnCall Team.

Theodore B.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Integral part of our practice

Kommentare: On-Call Health has enabled my practice to be accessible to clients who reside in remote communities, travel frequently, or have other restrictions which make in office attendance difficult. It has allowed me to specialize and focus my practice on select populations/issues. On-Call staff have always been helpful and attentive to the few problems we have experienced in the past. Overall, the platform allows us to focus on therapy as opposed to the supportive technology. In remote communities, it enables us to provide psychological services in a private, time flexible way, removing the dreaded "walk to the clinic on the psychologist's day here".

Secure, simple to use for both office and clients, stable with little external hardware demands. Client's rarely report trouble with set-up and are able to get support when needed.

At times video and /or audio can become distorted (although I have noticed this has not occurred over last few months). This typically occurs when clients are in areas of very poor connection services.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Theodore, we're so thrilled to hear that OnCall Health became an integral part of your practice and played a positive role in increasing accessibility for your clients! We're glad that the platform allows you to focus on your practice and connect conveniently with your patients. Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us!

Scott D.

OnCall Platform Review

Kommentare: During the pandemic, I am unable to see clients in person, so OnCall is very helpful and it's great to know it's secure and private.

Easy to use. Automatic billing is a great feature.

Clients send emails to the automatic appointment notification email address. Couldn't that be corrected by not allowing replies to that email address?

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Scott, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad we were able to help you continue to see clients during the pademic and we are happy to hear you are getting great value out of our billing feature. I will forward on your feedback about our automated emails to our product team. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks, The OnCall Team

Louise D.
Co-owner, Psychotherapist in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great program excellent. Customer Service.

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. We have been treated as their number one customer right from the beginning. Very personalized service. Mostly. they are constantly improving the product and expanding their offers.

OnCall allows us to take care of our business all in one app. Having the capacity of group calls using Zoom is a bonus. The company is constantly expanding and adding new features to the app, all of which have made our work easier and more comprehensive.

Sometimes clients have difficulty getting into their calls if they change passwords.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Louise, Thanks for taking the time to write us such a great review! We always love hearing from our customers and are happy that OnCall has been an easy to use and valuable solution for practice. - The OnCall Team

Kameela O.
Clinical Social Worker / Psychotherapist in Kanada

Full suite PHIPA compliant platform

Kommentare: I started using OnCall for the online video capability but soon saw it's potential to support many other administrative purposes. Having a booking button on my website, using forms for intake, makes it easy for those looking for service to become clients. I've found the customer service with OnCall has been the best! It's a main reason, I'm reluctant to explore other options.

Everything is in one place, OnCall is a full client management system integrated with online video platform. Booking (in-person, phone and online clients), cancellations, forms, payment, notes and online video use in one platform streamlines private practice needs.

In group sessions I wish there was a way to hide email addresses from other participants.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Kameela, thank you for your stellar review of our platform and Customer Success Team! We're so glad to hear that OnCall Health became an all-in-one platform for your practice! Our group video session only shows the name of the participant and never emails. If you are experiencing trouble with this, our Customer Success Team would love to help you out!

Angela C.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Good product

Kommentare: Generally good. Customer service is good although I haven't had contact with them for a while.

I like a secure option to offer my clients when they are unable to come in person.

Sometimes, clients have difficulty accessing it from their end even when I've sent the link. In the past, when I toggle from the video to access something else, I could not return to the video. I don't like the limit of 10 for recurring appts. Would like to be able to set that myself.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Angela, thank you for sharing your review with us. We're glad to hear that OnCall is a secure option to offer your clients access your services remotely! The reason why you may be experiencing difficulty returning to the video is likely because you already have SVC opened up when you attempted to access something else. The video will continue to run in the background and hence when you attempt to relaunch the session, it will not show up because it's already open your background. When this happens, you could re-open the app for the video session to reappear. Hope this helps and please do reach out to our 24/7 technical support line if you need further clarification on this matter or encounter any other difficulties!

Daisy G.
psychologist in Kanada

OnCall Health

Kommentare: It is simple for clients to schedule directly on my website as well as to charge clients whose payment information is entered and cards work.

The ease of scheduling, payment and note taking for clients.

Sometimes clients have difficulty entering their payment information. I would like to be notified when payments don't go through or for it to take on my main page as it can get missed. I would like that the software would save the email once the notes/payment are processed.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Daisy, thank you for sharing your review with us! If you're looking to save emails once the payment is processed, OnCall does have an add-on Roster profile feature that stores and centralizes all patient data. Currently, our payment notifications only sends patients an email when their payments are not processed through. We thank you for your patience as we update our platform to allow providers to receive emails of the same notification. In terms of your clients experiencing difficulty entering payment information, one of the most common reasons is because spaces are already set up in the fields by default on the payment processing page. Your patients may have added in spaces when inputing their information, which would result in an error. This is one of the many reasons that could lead to difficulties - our 24/7 support team is always available if it's another difficulty that your clients are experiencing! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us - we hope this was helpful!

Michelle P.
Child and Youth Worker in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

OnCall Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with OnCall has been positive. It is easy to navigate. I am able to communicate with my clients and their families online in video conferences and I am confident in knowing that their platform is safe and secure. I appreciate the user friendliness of the program and the tech support that is readily available if and when needed.

The OnCall platform is very easy to navigate. It is user friendly for all ages and most intellectual capabilities. They offer great support online, with media (video support and introductions) as well as a call in service to assist with navigating issues and/or concerns. It is a secure platform to conduct video conferences and teleconferences. It allows users to store participants information (email/phone contacts) which assists with setting up meetings and conferences. It also allows the user to pre-book and preplan recurring appointments on the calendar. It gives notifications to participants as well. I am very pleased with the professional platform, security of the program and the support offered to its clients and users.

None at this time. My questions were quickly answered and resolved via tech support both by phone and by video conference.

Chelsea S.
Therapist in Kanada

Review

Kommentare: I have found oncall to meet my businesses needs fairly well. I am most often met with help on the other end of the line.

It has most of the features I require (Messaging, video, booking and invoicing). It is fairly easy to use for both me and my clients.

I would like to be able to book in person sessions rather than just video or telephone. I would also like to be able to book messaging appointments the same way so thgat it blocked my schedule. I would also like to be able to do my electronic charting on this system. That would be the ideal.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Chelsea, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! Our provider-triggered booking provides the option to invite clients to in-person, phone, or video appointments. Providers also have full control of message-based appointments, and our helpful automations prevent double-bookings and books set in the past. OnCall fully integrates Oscar, an electronic charting system - we also have our Roster feature that allows you to manage and store patient data at ease!

Linda H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Helpful for a small practice

Kommentare: Keeping our clients' information/ communication private is of top priority to us. Oncall is PHIPA AND HIPAA compliant, is a Canadian company that has its servers within Canada, which was a big selling point for me.

I love the ease of set up and use. The video quality is great - especially when both users have good connections. I also love that the program sends reminders to clients, eliminating no-shows. I tried the online note-taking and scheduling. It was fairly easy to set up (with a little coaching - thank you!) however, my preference is to use pen and paper. Tech support is wonderful. I haven't had many issues, but any that have come up have been dealt with immediately and met with expertise and kind professionalism.

I'm not too tech savvy, so my preference is to use pen and paper where is comes to scheduling and note taking, therefore I have really only used the video option. The video has from time to time cut out, however the support team made some changes that have (so far) solved the issue.

Antwort von OnCall Health

Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and kind words for our Customer Success team! We're so happy to hear that the video and scheduling feature have been easy to use for you. Asides from being PHIPA and HIPAA compliant, Call Health is also HIPAA compliant for our clients in the US!