Über Reliant Parking

Online-Parkplatz- und Genehmigungsverwaltung für Apartments und Eigentümergemeinschaften mit voller Kontrolle für die Verwaltung und Apps für jedermann.

Erfahre mehr über Reliant Parking

The accuracy and simplicity for property managers as well as on the residents side.

Only thing I would say is how fast it logs off after you stopped using it.

Bewertungen zu Reliant Parking

5,0
4,9

Reliant Parking hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du Reliant Parking bereits verwendet?

Jose R.
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Reliant Parking is Fantastic

Kommentare: Reliant Parking has been an incredible tool to getting control of our parking. It has saved staff time and improved resident experience. The roll out process was simple and improvement was noticed almost immediately. Customer service is amazing and is always there for us with any questions.

Very easy to use! We love how they continue to monitor the parking and ensuring that people stay current with their parking permits. We also love the staff and how quick they are to respond to our needs.!!

The only improvement I can think of, is maybe a way to set up a reminder for residents, when their permit is coming up for renewal. Also, it would be nice to maybe add a link to where they can go to renew their permit. It is easy to forget about your parking permit, and it is not nice that your first reminder looks like a ticket (even though it is not).

Josh L.
Resident Services manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Service that makes parking enforcement simple for property managers and residents

Kommentare: We recently had a concern last week when a resident got towed due to a mix up with assigning tandem spaces and although when the resident reported it thru the app they were advised it could not be towed and then the resident went thru SDPD and still got it towed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to correct the part on our end and then her and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went even further and assisted our team with correcting the mistake with the tow yard. Not only did this create a positive resident experience it made dealing with all of this that much easier on my team. The whole team at Reliant Parking have been easily reachable for assistance anytime it's needed and always produce positive results. You really have made dealing with parking enforcement a more pleasant experience and I can’t say thank you enough for putting so much effort in developing an awesome program and a great customer service team. Thank you for all you and your team do it really is appreciated.

There aren't any cons because their team is willing to take feedback and assist with making adjustments to cater to your property.

Julio M.

Great at what they do

Kommentare: Reliant's parking customer service has been great. CSR are very friendly and helpful when you have any problems, questions, or concerns. The software does what it's meant to do and very easy to use.

The software is super easy to use and stay on top of.

Only thing I would say is how fast it logs off after you stopped using it.

Drew S.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

RP makes parking management a breeze!

Kommentare: My apartment community has been a client of Reliant Parking since 2014. We joined having significant parking management issues; poor permit system, limited technology to track vehicle data, unauthorized vehicles which let to a lack of visitor parking space, etc. Reliant Park fixed all of that and gave us back the time to service our community without the hassle of parking management. They do it all. It's a win for any size apartment community. We've since expanded to multiple communities nation-wide!

The ability to track vehicle data in one place, as well as the nightly enforcement service.

There truly is nothing we don't love about RP.

Antwort von Reliant Parking

Thank you Drew. We have come a long way since we first started working together. Your feedback is always appreciated as we are always looking to improve.

Jackie D.
Sales Associate in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Convenience/Awesome customer service

Kommentare: The 24/7 system access is really convenient. Always great customer service, representative always have an answer to my questions. They always get back to you same day. Reliant Parking has minimized parking issues and has incremented our customer's satisfaction.

Everything! This friendly software it's easy, simple to use and very convenient to everyone.

Dislike! There is nothing to dislike of this program if it makes my job easier and it makes the old school parking permits disappear.

Kristen G.
Gewerbeimmobilien, Selbstständig

Great Customer Service & Friendly Employees

Kommentare: I am able to walk my property and find the information on a car/permit by having the app conveniently on my phone. I am able to get in contact with dispatch and with other staff in a timely manner. They give great customer service and make sure that the customer is well taken care of. I would definitely recommend them to family, friends, and co-workers!

I recently started using the app for managers. I downloaded it onto my cellphone and I have not had any issues with it at all. It is easy to use when searching for a permit or when trying to use the other features on it. Franky is informative and I am able to reach him when an issue comes up.

The only thing that I would suggest is adding a feature to look up resident by name on the app. You can only search by permit or license plate number.

Karla C.

Excellent/ User friendly

Kommentare: Great Experience, Always customer service friendly and quick response for towing.

The most of the software is the user friendliness. It has the buttons needed without any confusion. The tutorials are great as well. For all the new updates the tutorials assist in many ways.

I would like more direct contact on the software. Maybe a live chat during business hours would be a cherry on top. I’m just pushing it to excellence 😉

Karynna M.

Reliant Parking - Tradition

Representative is Fantastic! Whenever we have any questions or any problems, she is more than happy to help us. She responds in a timely manner and I am constantly amazed at her ability to provide easy and efficient solutions. She has made the transfer to this new parking system easy and stress free!

Some Parking passes do not show up, but I think that has more to do with the postal system than reliant parking. Representative always sends out another pass immediately when this occurs.

Laura W.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Parking Enforcement Company to use!!

Kommentare: Since we rolled out Reliant Parking at our property 2 years ago, our parking issues have subsided. Residents no longer question tows, permits help us keep track of the vehicles and guests in our property and parking complaints are minimal if any. I can't express enough how great it has been to have one less thing to worry about when it comes to our day-to-day tasks. Thank you Reliant Parking for making the parking solution work at our property and special thanks to CSR who was instrumental in rolling out the program and assisting us along the way!

It's convenient to access and easy to use!

There is nothing for us to complain about.

Elaine C.
Elaine C.

Easy to Use-Very helpful

Kommentare: Reliant Parking has been a valuable addition to our community and how we manage parking. Our partnership has just begun but I believe it will be a successful collaboration.

The software is very easy to use and the youtube tutorials are extremely helpful. The support team has made the onboarding process quite easy and I could not be more thankful.

Like anything else it takes time to learn but they make it very easy

Jessica M.

Must Have for Parking Management

Kommentare: We implemented Reliant Parking for our 700+ unit apartment community shortly after our first move-ins. It has made managing parking VERY easy for our staff to the point where managing is as simple as helping most residents set up their permit at move-in or deal with one-off situations only. It's a breeze and a must have for properties who need an effective solution for managing resident and/or visitor parking!

Easy to use, great customer service, and easy solutions for unique one off situations!

Not applicable. We have no complaints! Reliant has been great.

Laura G.
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product when educated thoroughly! Customer support Always Helpful!

Kommentare: Rep at Reliant Parking is absolutely amazing! She is always available to answer and clarify any questions that I have. Product knowledge is so important to ensure a great experience for our residents so I appreciate the time she takes to respond to all of my questions. Once you take the time to learn the features and functions (which is very straight forward) Reliant Parking is very easy to use!

Very easy to use once you are COMPLETELY educated about how it works

The wording/verbiage can sometimes be misleading for users. For example, when adding an additional vehicle it states something like "License plate is permit" The user automatically assumes they don't need a permit present.

Mill C.
Property in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Parking Option!

Kommentare: Working with both rep. have been top notch. They are very customer service driven and are always willing to help. They respond very quickly to ensure your are assisted in a timely fashion. Their great personalities and positive attitudes have boasted very well with our mutual clients. We thank you!

Residents can utilize the service without having to contact onsite staff.

Need it to be integrated with our systems so it is less steps for our onsite team members.

Michael M.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reliant Parking is a reliable company!

Kommentare: Reliant Makes it easy on Management to maintain order in our parking.

This software allows a neighborhood of over 300 homes to easily register guest vehicles and communicate with Management.

No troubles to speak of.

Naomi E.
on site in USA

Franky is awesome!

Kommentare: any time we need any answers or service Franky is always there to help !

the ease of checking the status of residents is great!

there isn't much to dislike software is good and easy

Maya R.
Community Association Assistant in USA

Reliable Reliant

Kommentare: I have dealt with reliant in both an resident capacity and a management capacity and have never been disappointed.

I love the responsiveness of the employees at Reliant especially. They are always quick to get back to you and help with any questions.

Owners have to leave a message when they call although they always get a call back.

David L.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Take Your Parking Permits To The Next Level

Kommentare: Overall, we're pleased we switched to Reliant. The software combined with the customer service have helped improved our parking situation and help take it to the next level.

- Overall, the software is fairly easy to navigate and use - Once implemented, managing your parking becomes a breeze - Rather than having to issue and replace permits on a yearly basis, all the legwork is managed by Reliant - Top-notch customer service

- The original implementation took time to prepare and required an overall parking audit - The software is still in need of some upgrades, but Reliant has already implemented a recent upgrade and seems committed to improving their product.

Joe R.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must need for parking issues

Kommentare: Rep. always provides great customer service!

How easy it is to use & navigate, the visibility it gives you of all the parking in the community helps a lot.

Nothing really, Only issue is tenants not registering their vehicles in a timely manner.

Mellissa R.
ACM in USA
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Parking Simplified !

Kommentare: Executive has been great to work with. She has made the launching & management of this program for our property so smooth! Every time we need something she is there with amazing customer service & to answer any of our questions. She is FABULOUS!! We love this program.

-Management Friendly -Awesome Account Rep

-nothing at the moment comes to mind. N/A

Michael B.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, ease of use.

Kommentare: As a product user I love the experience for me and streamlined to the resident.

The app system is very easy to use for management and extremely easy for residents. The process is streamlined for you so you don’t miss a step. The application and software was simplified so a first grader could use it.

I didn’t have any complaints on the system.

Fernando A.
Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great

Franky personally came to our office and answered all of our questions on how to use the system. It's all pretty straight forward and easy to use.

It allows people to not put a license plate and put "N/A" instead. But Franky will ask if we can disable that option.

Maressa F.
HOA BOARD PRESIDENT in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Reliant is a GAME CHANGER!!

Kommentare: LIFE CHANGING! HASSLE FREE! CUSTOMER SERVICES IS ON POINT!

It's very simple works in real time, can be modified to fit custom needs. Takes all the parking tag monitoring, tracking vehicles drama away.

Don't have a least, would just like to see the option to add photos to units accounts.