Über Ant Media Server

Ant Media bietet einsatzbereite, skalierbare Echtzeit-Video-Streaming-Lösungen für Live-Video-Streaming-Anforderungen.

Erfahre mehr über Ant Media Server

Almost nothing since the devs really work hard on maintaining it , and adding feature , they really listen to customers and users. And they fix bugs fast (IF ANY).

Bewertungen zu Ant Media Server

5,0

Ant Media Server hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ant Media Server bereits verwendet?

Benjamin S
Benjamin S
Founder in Australien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

If you need rtmp multichannel rtmp streaming and don't want a $$$$$ bill monthly, Antmedia is 100% the right choice.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would say 10/10 honestly, the ease of use, support, built in apis, recording options, s3 integration was all excellent. If your in a similar situation I would 100% recommend Antmedia.

I had a project that needed 6 channels live streaming 24/7 rtmp at hd. Costing it out, to use AWS or mux would have cost up to $4k usd in transcoding and ingest costs alone with was way to much for a small project like this. We opted to buy a second hand Dell r730, install unraid and install Antmedia, which basically paid itself back in less than a few months. This process was simple and honestly I spent more time working on the server set up, than Antmedia config. Support is also fantastic! I had two issues come up, the first was about the api I was using to manage recordings, and I got a detailed response/solution in less than a day. The second issue was with SSL support and again, extraordinary helpful and customer focused support and resolution. Overall, very glad to have gone with Antmedia over other options.

The api documentation could be a little more user friendly, but it's minor stuff really. I would like a unraid docker instance in the unraid community apps, to make install, updates and ssl management easier, rather than having manual management. Again it's a minor issue really, but would have been very helpful and easier to Antmedia as an option when researching.

FRANCISCO
System analyst in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Ant MídiaServer is simply the best Live broadcast service with low cloud service consumption.

Kommentare: The best solution for my beginning work as a stream, low cost with high quality, the best of both worlds.
Positive highlight for UpTime (no problems reported). AMS Support is excellent. I thank everyone for the support. Very active community, it makes a lot of difference. I simply had no problems with AMS.

Ease of live broadcast on multiple platforms, Youtube, X, Facebook. Excellent UPTime - No record of transmission failure in more than 3 months of transmitting live content to YouTube (Infinite Live). Low equipment consumption and cloud service (processing, memory and file system).

A more intuitive console for the end user.

carine
co owner in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for small business

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like how their documentation is very helpful and how easy it is to set up

I'm on an older version soi don't feel like it's fair to judge this

Renato
Software developer in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product! Lot of possibilities!

It's up to us to manage and we have access to a lot of configurations. The rest API is awesome for automation and integration with our backend.

The dashboard lacks some information. Like conference rooms, more configurations (we have access to them in config files or MongoDB), better log.

Hassan
TECH ADMIN in Libanon
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Streaming Solution Ever

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: we did a 2 hours show with ant media server , we have 15,000 viewer on the show without CDN , it works like a charm on our dedicated server , no down time , so stable and I can trust it for huge real Production . also the Dev team is the best .
this is atleast what i can say

Fast Setup Easy to Manage SAFE production Adaptive bitrate lot of options and configs works flowlessly best suppot and community low Latency

almost nothing since the devs really work hard on maintaining it , and adding feature , they really listen to customers and users .and they fix bugs fast (IF ANY)

Alaguraja Pandian
Global Business Development Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good product! A futuristic media server and a streaming engine

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We are very much satisfied with the product and the collaboration

As a Technology Alliance partner, we are satisfied with the collaboration and professional support from both Ant Media Server sales and support team. We leverage the Ant Media Server streaming functions as part of our highly scalable Cloud Video Surveillance and Storage solution. We could easily customize and extend the system based on our customer needs. The ultra-low latency with less than a sec latency streaming experience was commendable.

Though we faced few technical road blocks and high system memory issues during integration, the Ant Media Server team was kind enough to support us quickly.

Shivani
Devops in Indien
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for streaming Application

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy installation of software. ANT media team provide Prompt Support.

We did not find any cons till the point.

Yaseen
Yaseen
President in UK
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Homegrown Setups

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm not sure I could ask for something easier to setup - the barrier to entry is quite low and I have successfully hosted ant media server for at least the last two years.

Easy to setup - the guides were informative, and the staff at the support desk quite responsive.

There are some elements of the webUI that did not lend themselves previously to ease of use, e.g. it was not always obvious to me (even as a tech person) how to setup stream keys intuitively - fortunately, the UI is simple enough that it only takes a few minutes of trial and error to safely and non-destructively figure out what's going on.

Erik
CEO in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent experience from the day we chose it until go-live

The software is stable, efficient, and easy to implement. It has extensive documentation covering all possible aspects. The support team is extremely quick and available to assist customers with live sessions where they truly help with the complete solution.

Nothing to complain. Everything worked as expected

Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best service for multistreams

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

- No delay in streaming - Ability to schedule the launch of streams - Ability to stream to multiple sites

- Configuring a schedule without a graphical interface

Son
Project Manager in Vietnam
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AntMedia would just be my default option in future

Kommentare: 9.5/10
I can't complain

Ease of use, best value/price, reliability, low-latency

Monitoring capabilities. As the AntMedia is stable I don't see issues yet, but it would be even nicer if monitoring capabilites and integration of AntMedia can be developed more!

Siddharth
TeamLead (Mobile) in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ANT Media server is best WebRTC platform for Mobile

The sample code is given in the ANT SDK for android. Easy to implement. and the customer support is the best part, every time they solve the issue on time.

Screen Share is not working on iOS ANT SDK. A sample code in the ANT SDK will be helpful.

Pankaj
MAnager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing experience.

Kommentare: Please provide the call number for the rep who is assisting us

It was superb enjoyed using the feature and will recommend everyone.

Jess
Marketing Manager in Türkei
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The right software for online auctions

Kommentare: We organize our online auctions with real-time latency with software that is easy to install and use.

It's an easy-to-use product and provides sub-zero latency in every situation.

For my use case, there is nothing to complain about.

Hakan
Product Manager in Türkei
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money while streaming ultra-low latency live videos

Kommentare: Ultra-low latency with adaptive bitrates is wonderful. Typical latency is around 0,5 seconds.

Adaptive bitrates are available on the fly while live streaming goes on. Very reasonable price compared to its competitors.

Documentation should be enriched. User manuals should be updated with actual versions.

Antwort von Ant Media

We are grateful for your encouraging comments. You inspired us to do better.

Emmanuel
Project manager in Frankreich
Wein und Spirituosen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best low latency server I tried

Kommentare: We're driving fine wine auctions all over the world. AntMedia is our partner to stream video through our livebidding app. Customers from Asia, Europe and US can attend in real time to the auctioneer video. Since the last developments, the lag has almost disappeared.

Performances of course, but before all the incredible level of support of the technical team.

I've been using the software from the early years, some little bugs had been encountered. They all have been corrected since.