Filtern nach:

4.9/5
    4.9/5

Über Evercate

Learning management system that offers custom branding, self-correcting quizzes, custom domains, and flexible reporting.

Erfahre mehr über Evercate

Carina L.
Former CEO
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2020

"Great added value and easy to use"

Kommentare: Evercate really gave us the edge we needed when we set out to offer online courses to our customers. It’s hassle free and very easy to use, enabling me as an executive to delegate and trust that Evercate will work for my organization and our customers’.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, lot’s of automation and great support from the team.

Nachteile: Nothing in particular. There were some shortcomings as we started 6 years ago. But Theae have been addressed and overcome as the product evolved.

Thank you!

We're always the happiest when we hear that it's easy to use Evercate. It has been a privilege to follow you these years as you've gone from no online offering to where you are today!

Henrik B.
Chairman
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2020

"Easy and Effective"

Kommentare: Having around 700 pilot members looking to rent aircraft through our organization, safety is a priority. We use Evercate to help us validate that these pilots understand the different aircraft they want to rent and fly, in order to keep safe. Evercate lets us test their theoretical knowledge in a standardized and structured way. We get an up to date record on who has completed what, and our instructors can easily access a pilot's score to see what they need to brush up on. We haven't had this level of oversight before. The pilot's also appreciate this over paper.

Vorteile: With only a small effort on our part we have managed to get a better structure and a more systematic approach to validating and testing knowledge.
It's very easy to use both for our pilots and instructors.

Nachteile: Evercate is made more with full courses in mind, rather than the focus on just testing that we have. It still works great for us and is something I would recommend for others who need to test knowledge.

von Evercate an 13.2.2020

Thank you!

We're happy to help keep your pilots and passengers safe.

As you say, Evercate offers more functionality than just testing. But testing and validating knowledge is still a crucial part in any successful training.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Jouko J.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Sweden"

Kommentare: It is very easy to ad new courses and I don´t need to pay until customers buy and pay for the course.

Vorteile: It is easy to use which is great for me who neither likes nor knows much about computers, programs etc. And it has a quite low pricing compared to other simular software. I don't need to hire a sofware expert if I want to do changes. Saves me a lot of money

Nachteile: Maybe it's not just easy to use it looks simple also

von Evercate an 4.2.2020

Thank you for your review!

We love to hear that you find it easy to use. We aim to constantly improve our product and the value added to you and your business from it.

We look forward to keep growing and expanding on Evercate together with you.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Martin A.
Product manager
Sportartikel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2019

"Great tool for staff training"

Kommentare: With a couple of different locations keeping staff up to date is always a challange, with this tool it's get a lot easier to follow up every member of the staff and at the same time giving them accountability of there on knowledge level.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and the time to get new staff started is very short. Good easy tool to upload content and easy to set up follow questions for the staff. Easily manageable reports to get follow up on local level.

Nachteile: Always a challange to get the staff going but that's more of a challange to find the right incentives for the staff to dig in to the training.

von Evercate an 13.11.2019

Thank you for your kind words Martin!

You are absolutely right, it can be a challenge to get everyone engaged when you start out. Hopefully you will find our functionality for automatic reminders and course programs helpful.

Best,
Robert Andersson

• Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Linda T.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Usage of Evercate platform"

Kommentare: I find it very easy to use and the support is really helpful and professional!

Vorteile: It is easy to use, even if you are not so good at computers.

Nachteile: I have nothting to complain about. If you have an idea of something that is missing on the platform, the team on Evercate often can fix it.

von Evercate an 4.2.2020

We are very thankful for your kind words.

Our measure of success is when our customers find it easy to achieve their goals with the help of Evercate. We look forward to keep it up together with you!

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Mike W.
Company director
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2020

"Fantastic product and service "

Kommentare: Evercate provides me with the means to meet my customers requirements by providing them with. Online learning and also giving me more time to devote myself to other areas of the business

Vorteile: I am very impressed with Evercate the platform is so user friendly and the support from the team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been outstanding I would certainly recommend Evercate to anybody who needs to convey information through an online presence

Nachteile: No downsides to my experience a fantastic product

Thank you Mike!

We are very happy that you like our product and look forward to seeing you grow with it.

Caroline J.
Coordinator
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"Great service"

Kommentare: Easy to use, navigate and understand. I would recommend Evercate to anyone - even if they’re not a tech person.

Vorteile: I am looking into starting to give my own courses. Evercate has been a great tool - it’s easy to use, user friendly and very intuitive. It was easy to get started right away and the process to complete my first courses has been very smooth.

Nachteile: Nothing that stands out. It’s been a smooth overall experience.

von Evercate an 13.11.2019

Thank you Caroline!

We wish you the best of luck with the next steps in creating your own academy and offering courses for sale.

Best regards,