Über Nulius

Das Erstellen von Vorschlägen kann schwer sein. Mit Nulius kannst du diesen Prozess jedoch vereinfachen.

Erfahre mehr über Nulius

Bewertungen zu Nulius

Nulius hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 29 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nulius bereits verwendet?

Bino
Bino
VFX Specialist in Deutschland
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All in all a great tool that saves a lot of time.

Kommentare: I've been using a lot of similar ones, and this is by far the best you can get. It's pretty cheap, and offers a straightforward way to do things, clean dashboard, you can include your team and their support is top notch. 10/10 from me.

My team uses it on a daily basis, they are impressed with the custom fields, it helps them customize and import a lot of data in it.

It needs more third party integrations.

Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nulius Ensures That You Don't Miss A Step

Kommentare: In my sector, I work with people from a variety of backgrounds (legal, finance, and operations). I use Nulius to operate as my project proposal nerve center. It allows me to know the status of each proposal with only a few clicks. It is a godsend because I've replaced my bulky Excel spreadsheet.

It ensures that I don't miss a step in my proposal workflow. I'm a big advocate of the "Checklist Manifesto" method. This requires each step to be carefully executed. In my sector there are tons of steps, and as a result, many things that can be missed in the proposal process. Nulius has a simple design that allows me to check that every step is completed, and I can see exactly when that step was completed.

While I like the visual/graphic components of the software, I don't like its limited fonts. Most of the fonts are plain and/or don't visually appeal to me.

Younes
Younes
Full Time Translator in Algerien
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Creating Proposals never been easier, and it works!

Kommentare: I am working as freelancer since 5 years now and making proposals is a critical part of my journey to get leads. For long time I have tried every tool I read "leads" or "Proposals" in its description that's how I find Nulius and give it a try.
I was impressed with the simplicity of the product and the sole goal that the product focused on. I am thinking now making it a essential part within my digital toolkits.

The focus of product on one goal "creating Proposals that works"; the neat UI and the simple yet powerful features.

The absence of smartphone app for the product, and the lack of templates.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Graphic designer in Philippinen
Grafikdesign, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The most easy and professional way of creating proposals

Kommentare: Would highly recommend it to any freelancer, it really does the job well for me.

Very intuitive and simple user interface. It's very easy to create and customize a professional proposal in minutes. And the monthly subscription is really low compared to similar products.

Needs more advanced features as integrations with other software, but the basic ones are working perfectly.

Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice way to create Proposals

Kommentare: Saves me a lot of time with the clear and intuitive interface, the support team is very responsive and helpful. A great piece of software that will not break your bank.

I deal with a lot of data in my proposals and the custom fields are very helpful to me, you can basically include any calculation you need.

I would like to have social sign in, other than that there's nothing significant.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

The potential is there!

Kommentare: I think Nulius has potential to be a good proposal creating software for people who want an attractive yet professional proposal without having to learn Adobe InDesign. It was slightly frustrating and could have used like a 5-slide click-through onboarding to explain some of the parts of the software. Overall, I have decided not to use Nulius as my proposal software. I'll revisit the software in a few months to see if improvements have been made.

I liked Nulius because it contains all the pieces that you need to quickly create an eye-catching professional proposal.

The software has potential! It's just a little bit awkward. I only played around with it before I got somewhat frustrated and confused with some of the things. I didn't understand the connect button that is to the right of the toolbar. Also, the search content library search bar was annoying because there was nothing in the content library.

Dražen
Dražen
Business development manager in Nordmazedonien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nulius, you need to try

Kommentare: Invaluable is a word I have to use here. A considerable amount of time was saved by me and my team. Would highly recommend it to teams with up to 5 people.

The on-boarding was pretty simple but didn't showed us a lot of the platform. We had to learn it by ourselves but were very happy with how that came out.

Need some more options for customizing templates and the document.

Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, Selbstständig

A great tool that enables everyone to quickly write proposals

Kommentare: It does the job for me, it's fast and saves me a lot of time in creating proposals.

There's no other software that you can use to customize the data in your pricing fields, and this one makes it very easy to do it. You can basically put any calculation in it, any number of fields, and connect them. Beautiful.

It's a bit limited compared to its competitors.

E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nulius is good to use

Kommentare: Been using Nulius for 6 months now and not only me, but my clients really liked the software, as some of them had asked what I use for writing the proposal. The white label works pretty good obviously.

Very easy to use, it does what it's supposed to do very well.

A more detailed media and content libraries may be helpful. A way to segment my team by metrics as closing rate would be good.

Marina
Designer in Nordmazedonien
Design, Selbstständig

Nulius is the best editor for proposals that saves your time!

Kommentare: It has everything you need, from creating a beautiful proposal and prospect tracking, to tracking your team's activity and it nicely sums up your stats so you know how much it helps your business. And the monthly price is a bargain compared to similar products.

I like the editor very much. I'm using Word extensively and Nulius' editor is just the same but introducing things like custom fields where you can use formulas (something like Excel cells) which makes it very powerful. It does have all the integrated features that a proposal editor must have, so it was a no-brainer for me.

Needs more templates, it'll help me as I'm a newbie in writing proposals.

C# Desktop developer (independent contractor) in Nordmazedonien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The one and only tool I need to land my next project.

Kommentare: Nulius is a great tool that saves me a tremendous amount of time whether it is applying for new projects or going over my applications and checking which client responded to my proposal. Thanks to the templates, I am able to reuse my generalized proposal instead of starting from 0 every time. This saves me time and ensures I never forget to list the most important information when I am creating my next proposal. Instead of going over the small things that all proposals should contain, I can focus on the things that are important for the current client and tailor my proposal in very little time. The dashboard gives me valuable information about the clients that responded to my proposals and instead of going through all the e-mail to follow up, I have everything I need in one place. As if that was not enough, I can export my proposal to PDF and send directly to the client if need be, although I normally avoid this.

I really like the dashboard. I am a visual person and having one place to see the status of all my proposal is a great thing. I have all the information there and I don't need to scroll and browse through my messages and see what client responded. As you can imagine my inbox is crowded with all sort of things and it is almost impossible to track everything from there. This is a clean and easy way to do that.

Well as with any software, this tool also has a room for a lot of improvements. However, I don't see any particular cons in a way that they degrade the tool, or reduce its business value in any way. I would like to see a feature though that would allow me to share my proposal with someone who would polish it for me if let us say I am not a good proposal writer. Being able to do that directly from the platform would add even bigger value to this tool.

Customer Relationship Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for people who have to modify proposals for different facets of their business!

Kommentare: I wasn't crazy about their website since it seemed new and a few of the links didnt work. But they responded to my Emails quickly, and the software did exactly what it was supposed to. A 14 Day Free Trial ensures no risk to practice using it.

So we have a lot of different product lines, and also give out a lot of special / custom pricing to some of our larger clients . This software was a lot easier and more user friendly than the old fashioned way we were putting together proposals and modifying them after doing our own re pricing calculations in the past.

Some of the features were elementary or very similar to Microsoft word. However, they laid everything out to make it easier / faster to achieve your goal of writing a fast, efficient proposal.

Alexandre
Founder in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

High entry price for a word processor

Kommentare: I know you provide templates and content library, but I was not able to use them.
It wouldn't change my opinion above, it is just another feedback.

The proposal analytics. The fact that it is unlimited for proposals and customers.

The app doesn't fit my necessity: - I need to edit and send proposals on Android - I need a better way to change the proposal items dynamically. In this actual format, it is just another Microsoft Word where I need to create a new proposal for every new customer. -I need a product table to select items and to create new proposals on the go. The benefit of using such proposal app is to be able to select a product combo and the proposal to be built dynamically in real time using a predefined template. Text Blocks should be conditional to product items.

Dijana
software engineer in Nordmazedonien
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Doing freelancing in the last 8 years, I've spent a ton of time on writing proposals, going back and forth for the same things, and tried a lot of similar platforms. Won't say that this is the best but it really fits my needs, it's really fast and does the job very well.

I like the content library, simple and very effective. It saves me a lot of time.

Not sure if I can find any, just hope this piece of software will be here for some long time.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quicker and better clients' feedback!

Kommentare: Significantly reduced time wasted on designing and gathering feedback metrics on business proposals which is an improvement for everyone.

Favourite features of Nulius were: 1. Metrics - specially reading metrics, it's a critical feature to check the client engagement. 2. Custom fields and formulas - it's like excel formulas, easily calculated and well displayed on the document, easy and neat. 3. Templates - beautiful and well structured templates out of the box are big time savers.

Almost none except it's probably a bit pricey, probably should have a Startup discount or something.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick professional proposals

Kommentare: Saves time, seem to be the best value for money. Ability to organize and track everything.

Absolute time saver. My clients were impressed with how professional the proposals look. As a freelancer spending less time on administrative tasks and more time doing what I do best is a huge benefit for me. No more boring Word documents, just grab what you need and customize it.

Since this application does perfectly everything I need for making proposals, I don`t have any big cons or critics. I would just recommend more templates. The ones behind Nulius should continue to add more functionalities.

Zlatko
Zlatko
Web Developer in Nordmazedonien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful for my freelance gigs

Kommentare: I can write new project proposals very easily, the overall text writing experience is very familiar, the build in price calculation fields and formulas comes in handy that i think i won't write proposals elsewhere anymore...

The ease of creating and sharing proposals with clients, simplicity in registration, the lightweight of the tool, the build in content calculation formulas and reusability of written content :) Almost forgot the reports, they promise to be useful in the future :)

"Log in with google" like feature would be nice.....

Goce
Software Engineer in Deutschland
Computerspiele, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I like it

Kommentare: Huge time saver, I can track my prospects and my earnings easily. Negotiate and close them. What more would you need.

It's much better than creating a proposal in a simple text editor like Word. The custom fields, covers and the content library makes it a lot better and still keeping it intuitive. Couldn't really find a software that make such a good use of formulas in a text editor, and seamlessly integrated in the solution.

Needs a way to embed a video. I can spot no other Cons

Biljana
Assistant in Nordmazedonien
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excelent

Kommentare: Trust me people, you have to try this and decide for yourself, but I can guarantee that most of you will love

Unlike its competitors, you can start with Nulius in a few minutes. I'm experienced with this and don't like a few pages waiting to load just to add my client and choose a template. I can do this with Nulius in a blink of an eye

They really need some more features, but I guess that's their strategy to keep it simple and efficient

Boban
Mechanical Engineer in Nordmazedonien
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely will recommend. As they say, you'll close your proposals and save a lot of time in the process.
I'm very happy with their team as well, they helped me on a few ocassions and are very responsive.

The white label works great, my prospects don't realize that I use a third party software as it really integrates seamlessly with my brand and website.

Can't really find anything, it does the job very well although they can add few more templates.

Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Proposal Creation

Kommentare: Helped with my projects as I inch closer to entering the job market from my graduate research at my university.

Nulius gives you full control over the process while helping you work faster and create a very polished final product.

The layout could use some aesthetic work with some more customization preferences but it is very similar to other top programs, making it feel familiar.

land surveyor in Nordmazedonien
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nulius review

Kommentare: The platform is still in its early phase but they already cover the basis really well, and the team is very responsive. I've asked for a specific feature and it was included in their next update a few days later. The pricing is very competitive, and I can easily see this becoming one of the major players in the next few years.

The built in templates are awesome and it really makes my work much easier.

Would like some more templates and cover more niches as well.

Ivana
Ivana
Interior Designer in Nordmazedonien
Import und Export, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend!

Kommentare: The team is adding new features all the time so I guess this will shape up to a great product knowing how much the users are included in the process. Would highly recommend it to anyone that needs a good proposal software.

I create a lot of proposals and they can be active for a long time, so it's important to me that they offer an unlimited number of it.

Needs integration with more CRMs.

Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Seems promising but still lacks some features

Kommentare: It provides good insights on how customers are interacting with our proposals so we can improve our process.

The dashboard is cool, you can easily visualize and edit your proposals and clients. It's pretty lightweight, responsive and organized.

The editor UI doesn't seem to support keyboard shortcuts yet, which would make the tool more productive.

Vesna
Physicist in Nordmazedonien
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended

Kommentare: My team is very happy with its speed and they are very efficient. It's easy for a newbie to get used to it so I don't have issues onboarding new people to our proposal software.

Team subscription is great. Price is also affordable.

Archiving proposals is a must for me, and Nulius doesn't have it. Also more detailed permissions is a must for me.