Über Password Safe

BeyondTrust Password Safe centralizes the management and control of all privileged account credentials.

Erfahre mehr über Password Safe

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Password Safe bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Faraz A.
Faraz A.
IAM Specialist in Pakistan
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

New Dynamics of Privilege Access Management with Beyond Trust

Kommentare: Access of assets in Infrastructure, their security, ease of process flow and access design and product reliability.

1st level of Support and availability of Best Specialized Support Personal. 2nd, Constant Product evolution & maturity in light of Product issues faced , market feed back on feature requirements and getting more and more specialized. 3rd, Beyond trust offers Best Price line

Product lacks More mature GUI transformation

James W.
IS Security Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Make managing passwords so easy

Kommentare: Password Safe cuts down on bad security practices such as writing down passwords and creating bad passwords.

This software makes managing passwords for all the different systems I support such a breeze. I no longer need to reset my passwords if its been too long since I've managed something. It also makes it very easy to share password for managing systems across my team, removing the need for us to write down passwords or send them via non ideal communications.

There is not an easy way to invite someone to a password safe. You need to share the password to get into the safe. Not a big deal but it can be inconvenient if the person is out of the office.

Mark S.
Team Lead in USA

Password Safe gets the job done

I have been using password sage for years and it is great. It keeps everythign straight so I don't have to think about all the passwords you need to run a modern life.

I end up with lots of versions of the software running. I wish it was smart enough to know I already had a client open when I go to open a new one. Overall a minor issue.

Software Developer in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product, just did not match our use-case

4 vor 6 Tagen Neu

I like how clean the UI is, without having to sacrifice functionality

my biggest dislike is limited integration options with 3rd party tools

Alejandro N.
Alejandro N.
IT Engineer in USA
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Password Safe Review

Kommentare: excellent, i recommended 100%,

it is excellent to keep save yous credentials, monitoring changes, it has the option to review the password history to avoid use again passwords, excellent securing the connections, check the privileges of any user and control what can see the user and what can do, it has the both options to manage privileges and non privileges accounts.

i do not see any cons, maybe you need some expertise in IT, i have used more less 3 years and just in 2 occasion the app has been crashed.

Jeff G.
IT Mananger in USA
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

great little password manager

Kommentare: I like it enough that I'll keep using it to keep track of personal passwords.

I've used Password Safe as my personal password manager for years. It encrypts the database, and keeps my passwords out of the cloud.

It's a little funky about how you close the database. I have to remember to close the file before exiting the application. More of a quirk than anything, but a tiny bit irksome.

Media Director in USA

Password Safe Review for Advertising Agency

Kommentare: I specifically use this on my Windows Lenovo Laptop and store all of my appropriate work passwords.

Great software to store all of my work and personal password securely, and allowing for peace of mind that I have everything I need and security will not be compromised.

I wish this was advertised and promoted more, so customer service could increase and they could expand into new features, but otherwise a great product.