Über Charms

Verschaffe dir viel Zeit. Schließe dich Hunderten von Musikprogrammen im ganzen Land an, die mit dieser umfassenden Software Zeit gespart haben.

Erfahre mehr über Charms

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Charms bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jim C.
Teacher in USA

Charms is awesome!

There are so many tools available to make the day to day management of my program easier.

There are so many aspects to this software it can be a little intimidating to learn how to use it.

Andy S.
Music Educator in USA

Charms is a must have!

Charms has helped to organize our music program of over 300 chorus students. We would be lost without it!

I have no complaints - it works exactly as described.

Kayla K.
Student in USA
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Charms as a Student user

Kommentare: From my experience, there wasn't much to love about charms. I see how it could be helpful for teachers, but it's a nightmare for students,

When my orchestra teacher was unable to make it to school we would have quizzes or chair tests on charms. I hated it. Sometimes we used it for homework and it was the worst. I could never get it to work right. The audio was wrought and sometimes when I was recording it would stop recorded randomly on its own. Charm days were the worst days.

It was really hard to use and didn't work most of the time. My brother has to use it for band and he can't stand it either. He never wants to do his work on charms. It would stop recording on its own, and was always super confusing to log on to. It was really hard getting into the right class and turn in work.

Sven H.
Sven H.
Power Engineer in Kroatien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

An all in one tool

This software has many features and tools inside of it useful for organization and learning musical instruments. Useful for teachers and students.

The things that stand out as cons are the expensive price and there is quite a learning curve.

Julia R.
music teacher in USA

Charms Review

It is a great way to communicate to parents about upcoming payments for school trips.

It is difficult to learn without help from someone else.

Catherine H.
Teacher in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Charms

Kommentare: Good to use for student trips as it keeps track of payments and sends reminder emails. Not as useful for choral music as it is band and orchestra.

I like how it is organized, and covers many different aspects of keeping track of students.

It is sometimes not user friendly (and I am not good with technology in general)