Über Outlook4Gmail

Outlook4Gmail ist ein smartes Add-In für die Synchronisation der Kontakte, Kalender und Aufgaben.

Erfahre mehr über Outlook4Gmail

Once set up Outlook4Gmail is easy to use throughout the day.

At the beginning of using Outlook, I had a little bit of trouble getting my signature right.

Bewertungen zu Outlook4Gmail

Outlook4Gmail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Outlook4Gmail bereits verwendet?

Jason N.
Jason N.
Intelligence SME in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Super Cool Integration

Kommentare: Integration is always an issue, especially when outlook is preferred communication and gmail is preferred client. This solves that problem.

This software is fairly straight forward. The main thing you want from software like this is for it to work without your thinking much about it. I particularly like that this software is very simple and works as described in syncing these two clients.

The free version comes with very few of the features of the paid version. This is fairly typical but it turns off users who might want to dabble with it for a year before deciding to become more of a "power" user.

Antwort von Scand

Hi, Jason! Thank you for review and for staying with us! Please feel free to drop us a line at outlook4gmail@scand.com if you have any ideas on how make our product better or you'd like to see any new features.

Ezequiel R.
Web Designer in Argentinien
Programmentwicklung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lo mejor para sincronizar datos

Kommentare: Gracias a Outlook4Gmail podemos mantener todos nuestros correos sincronizados y organizados a la misma vez.
Es un servicio que usamos a diario y que nos ha traído mucha ventaja a la hora de administrar nuestros productos.

La facilidad de uso es destacable, no solo te permite tener sincronizados todos tus contactos, correos, calendario, etc.. sino que también te da la posibilidad de separar entre cuentas para saber a cuál corresponde cada cosa.

Muy pocas veces me ha pasado de que los correos tardan en sincronizarse pero nada como para quejarse

William V.
Program Manager in USA

It's OK

Kommentare: I have used Outlook my whole career. I have never had to use Gmail prior to my current position. I am not a fan of Gmail. Prior to Gmail, I never had a problem integrating my work information with my phone. That said, Outlook4Gmail is the best option I could find to get me most of the way there. I have been using it for years and, at this time, have no plans to stop.

It's by far the best option to merge Outlook and Gmail that I could find. But it's not seamless and my experience has been fluky. That said, some of that could be attributed to the way my company has set up Gmail and my own shortcomings. I've tried other options and this one still seems to work the best.

I haven't found a lot of online help. Sometimes when I add info to my calendar or contacts, it doesn't seem to migrate to the Gmail calendar, and the integration with my iPhone is not good at all. But I don't know if that's a product of Gmail or my phone...or again, my own understanding of the setup.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, William! Thanks for your response! Yes, you're right: some administrative rules prevent O4M from doing its job right. Please contact us any time convenient for you so we could help you personally with that issue ¿ we're sure it's a minor technical problem.

Ricardo L.
Autonomo in Spanien
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Sencillez, rapidez y funcionalidad.

Kommentare: La confirmacion de mensajes

El tener notificacion cuando abren tu email

No le falta nada. Es muy intuitivo. La verdad que es de lo mejor que he probado.

Norma estela R.
Norma estela R.
Natural resources engineering in Mexiko
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A good application for a great organization

Kommentare: With this software it is possible to keep personal and work information unified and available at any time and on any device, regardless of the email client used, it is recommended for those who constantly use Outlook and Gmail services as it saves time and clicks. It is also elegant and organized; good for professional use.

The interface of the software is attractive. It is simple, has an already customized font and is easy to navigate. Outlook for Mail also allows for flexible storage capacity increase by IT administrators. I can also view mail notification alerts as pop-ups; you can also access G suite Outlook from anywhere and features can be added to send emails before scheduling meetings, guide calendar helps, share large media files, live access, among others.

It is confusing to reply to a current email, as the display of the string mixes everything up; sometimes the page has to be refreshed so that new emails received can be displayed. It is not a particularly intuitive program and it is not so easy to install as it requires a certain degree of technical knowledge.

Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Professional, Reliable Email Program for Work

Kommentare: Overall, I highly recommend Outlook for business email purposes. There have been very few things that I've been unable to do with this program or figure out on my own, as it's quite user-friendly.

My favorite features include customize signatures/fonts/email backgrounds to create a professional, clean cut look that fits your business .

When I first open up Outlook, there always seems to be a delay in showing me my new/unread emails. This might have little to do with the program itself and more related to my work computer, but I've not had that problem with other email platforms.

Senior manager in Indien
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Outlook4Gmail for mailing process

Kommentare: Using this for mailing purpose in order to share big files video and other contains on mail
Setting reminder for meetings it's best for contact syncing.

This I am using since last many years it's best mailing add on for gmail contacts synchronisation. Best to set reminders on perticular task bybjust setting mail reminder. If on leave gives auto mail in the form of auto response. Best for file sharing

Nothing found to dislike in the since last many years used best features and functions

Executive Manager in Indien

Awesome sync tool for Outlook and Gmail

Kommentare: It connected to Outlook without a hitch, and I didn't notice any slowdown. The dashboard was simple to use and understand. The initial calendar and appointment sync went off without a hitch. When it comes to the good, that's about it.

It's a great tool that combines Gmail and Outlook so that I am on track with both my personal and professional mail to make sure that I am not missing any kind of mail. UI looks amazing and is easy to work with. Support team and quick and helpful.

I do not have a lot of negative points except for the Microsoft error message due to updates. Rest looks fine for me.

Fouad F.
civil engineer in Algerien
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

good email managers

Kommentare: it is easy to use and no lt of ads

this software have no ads like the othere softwires like Gmail

I use android for that G mail is integrated in my phone, I hope that was outlook

Shaurya G.
Software Developer Intern in Irland

Secure tool to interact between Gmail and outlook

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to setup and use. Provides a lot of customisation options which makes it user friendly.

Sometimes integration becomes tricky due to companys policies around Outlook setup. Updates are a bit delayed

Albert H.
Deputy Chief Investment Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unique Software For A Very Needed Function

Kommentare: Outlook4Gmail is an essential add on that I use multiple times a day as my calendar is constantly changing during the day and I need updates performed on the fly. The few times I've had to reinstall the software and needed the license code again were taken care of quickly and easily with customer service. I am highly impressed and recommend it to anyone who needs this very much needed, basic functionality

When I went looking for software to allow updates between Outlook and Gmail, nothing affordable with full functionality could be found. Everything was too expensive, too klunky, or did too little. Outlook4Gmail fit the bill perfectly. I wanted to only update my contacts and calendars and this software fit my needs perfectly and at an extremely affordable price. I am a user for life.

The initial setup is a little klunky. Getting the contacts and calendars rules set up is not as intuitive as it could be but because I have technical knowledge I figured it out. If you aren't as familiar with add ons this could be a little problematic.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Albert! We can't even find the right words to thank you for your review! Please contact us in case we could help you in the future or there're some ideas for improvement. Perhaps you need new features to make O4G even more useful and smart?

General Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best of both worlds

Kommentare: If you are used to work with Outlook but want to take advantage of other collabroation tools that Gmail has to offer, look no more to integrate the two.

Since I remember for my work email, I always used Outlook. It gave me a sense of extra organization with my emails and daily taks. I like the fact that you can customize the view in a simpler and cleaner way. Also, the calendar, which is definitely my favorite feature, offers you many options to customize your activities and priorities as needed. In my current job we use GSuite and even though is very easy to use I was still missing my "extra organization" that outlook had. I am glad I found a way to integrate the two with Outlook4gmail. I like the fact that they can get in sync easily and effectively, giving me the best of both worlds.

Given the fact that I work directly on Outlook4Gmail I have definitely noticed that sometimes both sending and receiving emails take longer that if I go directly to my Gmail. Sometimes even like 10 min, but other than that I can definitely don’t see myself using the google format instead of Outlook at work.

Jeremy L.
Mortgage Broker, Business Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Leonard Mortgage & Outlook4gmail

5 letztes Jahr

Everyone loves gmail, everyone loves outlook. This is like the iPhone users vs the android users and it is hard to switch from one to the other. When someone is forced to switch, it’s an all out craze for the first few weeks trying to get acclimated with that system. Having an email system that is outlook within gmail, was an entire saving grace.

It still has its kinks and it’s disadvantages as all software does, but nothing that is out of the normal crazy.

Marsha C.
Office Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Outlook4Gmail is outstanding

Kommentare: I have an online calendar on my website that pulls the information in from Google Calendar. With this software all I have to do is enter the calendar dates in Outlook and the software syncs with Google Calendar and Google Calendar syncs with my website. Saves a lot of time and hassles. I love it.

I have to say that customer support is the best! The functionalitiy of the software is great but when I have encountered an issue, support is right on the ball. I have never had to wait hours or days for their help. And usually the fix they suggest works wonders. I also like the seamless integration with Google Calendar. This has been a terrific product in my day to day workflow.

Sometimes it is "buggy" with Outlook. Usually happens when there is an update to Outlook but sometimes not. It will shut down with no warning.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Marsha! We'd like to thank you for your words and hope we could be in contact in the future in order to help and support! And please feel free to share your ideas with us, so we could make O4G even more useful for your work. :)

Norbert G.
Private in Deutschland
Versicherung, Selbstständig

For private users the best choice

Kommentare: Outlook4Gmail integrates easily into my Outlook 365. The translation into my native language (German) is correct. In the beginning, I had to take some time to configure the rules and test the function, but after a short training, the program works fine. The synchronization runs at the start of Outlook in the background - I could not determine a limitation of the performance.

I love the easy handling of the software. Once configured, she works in the background and synchronizes my contacts and appointments without having to think about it.

It is a pity that the colors defined in the Google Calendar are not taken over in Outlook. Especially with the categories a color distinction would be very helpful. Maybe I also missed an option for it.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Norbert! Thanks a lot for your review! So, we guess it's necessary to add color matching with Google Calendar. We'll try to implement this feature in our future update for your convenience. Please feel free to share other ideas about how we could improve O4G!

Jean J.
COO in Spanien
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My opinion.

Kommentare: I had some problems and have been obliged to buy another time the program. After it went perfectly but till when?

It is very easy to use all the possibilities of this program but at the beginning it is a little bit hard perhaps because of the language. I am sure it would be more used if it could be in Spanish. Do not forget that Spanish is the second language more used in the world, before the English.

It is only in English and as it is a little bit technical, I think that it should be translated in Spanish

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Jean! We will be proud to present Spanish version of our product so you could work with comfort! By that time please feel free to contact us, so we could help you right away. PS Spanish is a very beautiful language.

Morris B.
Principal in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Service extraordinaire

Kommentare: I had an issue syncing whereby one new contact came up with a problem. I contacted Support and via a series of emails and easy instructions we resolved the issue in a short time. Their response time was the same day or early the next day - faster than I expected. They analyzed my logs and determined the best path - it worked and I haven't had an issue since. Thank you to the support team. If only all developers had such good service/support.

Easy to install and use. Effortless in all respects. Does exactly what I need.

None at all that I can think of......really.

Antwort von Scand

Hi, Morris! We're happy to get such a review! Thank you and let us stay in touch, so we could help you again! And please feel free to send any ideas of how we could make O4G even better for you. The best feedback always comes from our users.

Brett W.
Network ENgineer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy Email Syncing

Kommentare: I use this to sync my outlook calendar to my Gmail account, allowing me to check my appointments and meetings on my personal phone. Overall, it's a solid product, which is good, since it's also just about the only name in the game. The only real negative is that it will rarely freeze outlook, but if you wait long enough, or force shutdown of the app, it will recover.

- Quick and easy to use - Allows bidirectional or unidirectional syncing - Seemingly good continued support and development

- Can temporarily freeze Outlook at times while syncing - Doesn't always seem to delete meetings that have been cancelled

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Brett! Thanks for your comment! Please let us know if the problems persist - we would check everything up and provide a bugfix for this issue if necessary.

Rodrigo T.
Professor in Kolumbien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy outlook4gmail user

Kommentare: This is a great software, I am happy to keep using it and payin for updates or newer versions.

i have accomplished integrating calendars in google and outlook. The product delivers what is promissed. I have not used sync contacts or tasks (do no need it).

I only use outlook4gmail to syncronize calendars, at some point many appointments went duplicate, then I had to take a step back in the process and adjust settings. Since then I have had no problems. Connectivity with a previous version of outloook also generated a clash, the problem was solved.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Rodrigo! We're glad you find our product so useful! Please feel free to contact us in case any technical issues take place - we'd love to help.

Thomas S.
Director of Engineering in USA
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best sync available

Kommentare: Outlook4Gmail has been a life saver for synchronizing across devices. Outlook has limited contact management capability while Gmail has limited email capability. Combining both products, using Outlook4Gmail, increased productivity and improved accuracy.

Outlook4Gmail has flawless integration with the Gmail contacts list.

Manual contact sync for large numbers of contacts (1000's) can take 30 seconds. Scheduled sync's are performed in the background and will not be noticed by the user.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Thomas! Thanks for such a distinct and detailed explanation - exactly it's the main idea for Outlook4Gmail. And please feel free to contact us for any possible improvements you think Outlook4Gmail might need. We would be glad to hear from you again!

Frank D.
President Forward Finance Inc. in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Excellent results with Outlook for Gmail

Automatic features like updating are useful. Keeps me using an older version of Outlook (2007) which is still a feature rich program.

When software runs, annoying icons run on bottom rhs of screen sometimes messing up what I'm working on. After using for a couple of years i was forced to buy a second edition as codes i had were not working.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Frank! Proud to have such a devoted user like you! Perhaps we should think how to make O4G work silently, so you won't be annoyed by notifications while you're busy. And please feel free to contact us regarding any license issues - we will always help with the code. You don't need to buy anything twice!

Pierre M.
Associate Professor in Schweiz
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outlook4Gemail, a good solution to resolve synchronization problems

Kommentare: Work really well for calendars. Not as efficient as wishes for task and contact sync.
Once you unterstand the process, easy to use.
Good solution in general.

Automatic sync. Ad on characteristics of the application

occasional bugs and dysfunction. First access to functions and parameter not so easy. I duplicated my calendars 5 time before understanding sync rules and parameters. Length of sync process. Bugs in contact sync.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Pierre! We'd like to thank you for your review! Please feel free to contact us in case any problems occur - we would reply as soon as possible. And we would definitely glad to hear your thoughts of what can be improved in task and contacts sync.

Jg M.
Director of Operations in USA

Best Calendar Tool

Kommentare: With my business this tools gives me the freedom to travel with my mobile device with having to open a laptop on a plane or in a car to have my updated calendar. It also allows seamless syncing between my phone and computer for scheduled events.

Outlook4gmail allows a user to have the freedom of syncing calendars from their Mobile device to their primary computer.

I don’t like the mandatory renewals to maintain the updates.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, JG! Thanks for your review ¿ it's great to have such a devoted user! Please feel free to contact us in case you need any help in the future. And we would definitely like to hear your thoughts about how we could make O4G even better for you.

Sebastian I.
Engineer in Chile
Metallabbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

long time of using the software

Kommentare: The experience is good, long time using it.

Easy to use and install, fast support in case of needed, is the only way I found to communicate between Outlook and Gmail that I can trust.

I don't know which update changed my addresses and birthday dates, so I have a mess with this information. It should update calendar in a more often period, every 10 minutes for example.

Antwort von Scand

Dear Sebastian, we're sorry you had your addresses all messed up... Please feel free to contact us, so we could help you right away! And surely we'll thoroughly check everything to avoid similar issues in the future. Thanks for your feedback!

Retired in USA
Militär, Selbstständig

Super Outlook Aggregator

Kommentare: Needed an Outlook aggregator to "grab" Google calendar, task and address book data and integrate seamlessly into Outlook. The ability to manipulate data either at the Google-end or Outlook-end made the product that much more useful. Super easy setup.

Setup and lack of "maintenance". Hands-free and care-free once installed. Works like a charm. Customer support responsive and relevant.

There are no drawbacks to this software. Works as advertised with super customer support.

Antwort von Scand

Hello! Thanks for your review! Feel free to contact us any time you'd like - probably there are some things we could improve or implement in future versions.