Über Outlook4Gmail

Outlook4Gmail ist ein smartes Add-In für die Synchronisation der Kontakte, Kalender und Aufgaben.

Erfahre mehr über Outlook4Gmail

Once set up Outlook4Gmail is easy to use throughout the day.

At the beginning of using Outlook, I had a little bit of trouble getting my signature right.

Bewertungen zu Outlook4Gmail

Outlook4Gmail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 99 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Outlook4Gmail bereits verwendet?

Jason
Jason
Intelligence SME in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super Cool Integration

Kommentare: Integration is always an issue, especially when outlook is preferred communication and gmail is preferred client. This solves that problem.

This software is fairly straight forward. The main thing you want from software like this is for it to work without your thinking much about it. I particularly like that this software is very simple and works as described in syncing these two clients.

The free version comes with very few of the features of the paid version. This is fairly typical but it turns off users who might want to dabble with it for a year before deciding to become more of a "power" user.

Antwort von Scand

Hi, Jason! Thank you for review and for staying with us! Please feel free to drop us a line at outlook4gmail@scand.com if you have any ideas on how make our product better or you'd like to see any new features.

Norma Estela
Norma Estela
Natural resources engineering in Mexiko
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good application for a great organization

Kommentare: With this software it is possible to keep personal and work information unified and available at any time and on any device, regardless of the email client used, it is recommended for those who constantly use Outlook and Gmail services as it saves time and clicks. It is also elegant and organized; good for professional use.

The interface of the software is attractive. It is simple, has an already customized font and is easy to navigate. Outlook for Mail also allows for flexible storage capacity increase by IT administrators. I can also view mail notification alerts as pop-ups; you can also access G suite Outlook from anywhere and features can be added to send emails before scheduling meetings, guide calendar helps, share large media files, live access, among others.

It is confusing to reply to a current email, as the display of the string mixes everything up; sometimes the page has to be refreshed so that new emails received can be displayed. It is not a particularly intuitive program and it is not so easy to install as it requires a certain degree of technical knowledge.

William
Program Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's OK

Kommentare: I have used Outlook my whole career. I have never had to use Gmail prior to my current position. I am not a fan of Gmail. Prior to Gmail, I never had a problem integrating my work information with my phone. That said, Outlook4Gmail is the best option I could find to get me most of the way there. I have been using it for years and, at this time, have no plans to stop.

It's by far the best option to merge Outlook and Gmail that I could find. But it's not seamless and my experience has been fluky. That said, some of that could be attributed to the way my company has set up Gmail and my own shortcomings. I've tried other options and this one still seems to work the best.

I haven't found a lot of online help. Sometimes when I add info to my calendar or contacts, it doesn't seem to migrate to the Gmail calendar, and the integration with my iPhone is not good at all. But I don't know if that's a product of Gmail or my phone...or again, my own understanding of the setup.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, William! Thanks for your response! Yes, you're right: some administrative rules prevent O4M from doing its job right. Please contact us any time convenient for you so we could help you personally with that issue ¿ we're sure it's a minor technical problem.

Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Outlook 4Gmail

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Hands down one of the best email account ther is

Comparability of it all,it's really a great app

That everything was separated, instead of all together

Albert
Deputy Chief Investment Officer in USA

Unique Software For A Very Needed Function

Kommentare: Outlook4Gmail is an essential add on that I use multiple times a day as my calendar is constantly changing during the day and I need updates performed on the fly. The few times I've had to reinstall the software and needed the license code again were taken care of quickly and easily with customer service. I am highly impressed and recommend it to anyone who needs this very much needed, basic functionality

When I went looking for software to allow updates between Outlook and Gmail, nothing affordable with full functionality could be found. Everything was too expensive, too klunky, or did too little. Outlook4Gmail fit the bill perfectly. I wanted to only update my contacts and calendars and this software fit my needs perfectly and at an extremely affordable price. I am a user for life.

The initial setup is a little klunky. Getting the contacts and calendars rules set up is not as intuitive as it could be but because I have technical knowledge I figured it out. If you aren't as familiar with add ons this could be a little problematic.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Albert! We can't even find the right words to thank you for your review! Please contact us in case we could help you in the future or there're some ideas for improvement. Perhaps you need new features to make O4G even more useful and smart?

The best of both worlds

Kommentare: If you are used to work with Outlook but want to take advantage of other collabroation tools that Gmail has to offer, look no more to integrate the two.

Since I remember for my work email, I always used Outlook. It gave me a sense of extra organization with my emails and daily taks. I like the fact that you can customize the view in a simpler and cleaner way. Also, the calendar, which is definitely my favorite feature, offers you many options to customize your activities and priorities as needed. In my current job we use GSuite and even though is very easy to use I was still missing my "extra organization" that outlook had. I am glad I found a way to integrate the two with Outlook4gmail. I like the fact that they can get in sync easily and effectively, giving me the best of both worlds.

Given the fact that I work directly on Outlook4Gmail I have definitely noticed that sometimes both sending and receiving emails take longer that if I go directly to my Gmail. Sometimes even like 10 min, but other than that I can definitely don’t see myself using the google format instead of Outlook at work.

Olivia
Olivia
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional, Reliable Email Program for Work

Kommentare: Overall, I highly recommend Outlook for business email purposes. There have been very few things that I've been unable to do with this program or figure out on my own, as it's quite user-friendly.

My favorite features include customize signatures/fonts/email backgrounds to create a professional, clean cut look that fits your business .

When I first open up Outlook, there always seems to be a delay in showing me my new/unread emails. This might have little to do with the program itself and more related to my work computer, but I've not had that problem with other email platforms.

Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Outlook4Gmail for mailing process

Kommentare: Using this for mailing purpose in order to share big files video and other contains on mail
Setting reminder for meetings it's best for contact syncing.

This I am using since last many years it's best mailing add on for gmail contacts synchronisation. Best to set reminders on perticular task bybjust setting mail reminder. If on leave gives auto mail in the form of auto response. Best for file sharing

Nothing found to dislike in the since last many years used best features and functions

ALPER
ALPER
Senior Software Engineer in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Outlook add-in for Gmail

Kommentare: I am using Google Tasks & Google Calendar as well as Outlook Tasks & Calendar as well. But it was very hard for me to use both of them in one application. Thanks to Outlook4Gmail I can use both of them with that add-in in one application

*If you are using Gmail or Google Calendar as Google Tasks and Contacts and regularly and if you also use Outlook as well Outlook4Gmail is a great application to synchronize all of them in one application . * You can check your Google calendar by that application as well as Outlook calendar. * You can see your Tasks as well as Google Tasks.

* I think Frontend or Look and Feel should be improved. * The component should also record the tasks in the cloud as well.

Anil
Anil
Software Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Keep you synced between gmail and outlook

Kommentare: Nice way to keep track all your important messages in one place.

Helps you syncing all the outlook appointments and reminders into the app. Great way to get all the outlook and gmail emails on the same app.

I haven't find any cons in this app till now, servers it's purpose totally and gives you the ease to have all your important emails in the same all.

Antwort von Scand

Hi, Anil! Thanks for your review! Please feel free to contact us (outlook4gmail@scand.com) to tell if there are any new features you might think about so we could make O4G even more useful. And thanks for choosing outlook4gmail!

Norbert
Private in Deutschland
Versicherung, Selbstständig

For private users the best choice

Kommentare: Outlook4Gmail integrates easily into my Outlook 365. The translation into my native language (German) is correct. In the beginning, I had to take some time to configure the rules and test the function, but after a short training, the program works fine. The synchronization runs at the start of Outlook in the background - I could not determine a limitation of the performance.

I love the easy handling of the software. Once configured, she works in the background and synchronizes my contacts and appointments without having to think about it.

It is a pity that the colors defined in the Google Calendar are not taken over in Outlook. Especially with the categories a color distinction would be very helpful. Maybe I also missed an option for it.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Norbert! Thanks a lot for your review! So, we guess it's necessary to add color matching with Google Calendar. We'll try to implement this feature in our future update for your convenience. Please feel free to share other ideas about how we could improve O4G!

Michal
Analyst in Tschechien
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Long term using (since 2014)

Its main feature, it means the possibility of automatic synchronization between google and MS outlook.

New version didn't bring such new, to pay fee again. Sometimes it evaluates some events as deleted in google, but they are not. In that case I have to let applicaton to delete the event and after then I must manually create event again.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Michal! Thanks for your review ¿ it's a pleasure for us to have such a devoted user! Please feel free to contact us for all the ideas regarding further improvements or bugs you might have noticed.

Matthew
President in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It used to be an excellent product

Kommentare: Recently the software stopped working correctly. Many times I receive sync error messages when I open up outlook. I have to manually run the backup when that happens. Also, when I make changes to my contacts on my phone, those changes are not synced to my outlook.

It allows me to sync my outlook calendar with my android phone

It does not always function properly. Updates to the software do not occur often enough.

Antwort von Scand

Dear Matthew! Thanks for your comment ¿ please feel free to contact us, so we could solve this issue with sync error messages right away!

Stephane
User in Belgien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

A very useful program

Kommentare: see above.

It was easy to set it up and i have many pleasure to use it.

I've 3 licences : 1 for each of my pc. I hoped to update contacts and google calendar between my 3 PCS I have to use for different reasons. A little deception : the contacts are not the same in my 3 pcs and I don't understand why ?

Antwort von Scand

Dear Stephane, thanks for your feedback! We will examine this issue you've encountered and let you know as soon as it would be solved. Please feel free to get in touch with us for further help!

Usefull program

Helps to keep all my email accounts up to date as well as my contacts.

The annual fee. Not being able to update unless you pay every year.

Antwort von Scand

Hello! Thanks for you had an opportunity to write a review for our product! And we really appreciate you find it useful. Unfortunately, annual license fee is the only way to keep O4G continuously updated and developed. But as a gratitude to our devoted users we leave Contacts sync mode forever free.

Christopher
Directeur in Frankreich
Rechtsabteilung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good software

Kommentare: This allowed us to synchronize non-compatible calendars with each other

Its integration in Outlook. Its speed, its flexibility of use.

Disabling by outlook the outlook4gmail add-in

Antwort von Scand

Dear Christopher, thank you for your review! We're glad you've found O4G speedy and flexible. In case you experience any inconveniences in the future ¿ feel free to contact us any time you like, so we could help!

MAES
enough actualy in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

personnal used

simplicity, rapidity to use, practise, sure and soft

simplicity, rapidity to use, practise, sure and soft

Antwort von Scand

Hello! :) Thanks for your review! Seems like you've been using O4G quite for a long time. Perhaps we could improve something to make it even more useful? Please feel free to contact us any time convenient for you!

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must have for Google Calendar & Contacts sync

It's easy and it does what it says. As I use my Google Calendar as a bridge to also sync with other platforms (CRM), Outlook4Gmail allows me to have everything in sync.

Nothing real bad to point out. It's simple.

Antwort von Scand

Hello! Thanks for your review! )

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very good business mail system

Kommentare: Very good and all over office 365 experience is good.

I like that they are giving custom extention to organizations an very good use of itd

User interface and ease of use can be improved and visual can be improved.

Nicola
ing. in Italien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good help

Easy to use and does not use a lot of memory

Italian is not present in the languages.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Nicola! Thanks for your comment! You're right - we should think about an Italian version as it seems like Outlook4Gmail becomes popular in Italy :)

Vidya Sagar
Cloud support engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Outlook4gmail is convenient way to email

Kommentare: It was very good experience and seamless to access Gmail

I like the ease of setting up the things and organizing emails by importing the needed data

It's a simple plugin that works like a charm , possible to have additional integrations to make it more lucrative

Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Great synchronization tool

Kommentare: my accounts are continuously synchronized. It works well and easy

Easy to use, synchronizes my 4 computers with (almost) no problems

really nothing to complain about, works fine!

Antwort von Scand

Hello! Thanks for your reply! Could you please tell us a little more about the problems you've experienced?..

DeAnna
A/P ANALYST in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outlook4Gmail

Kommentare: Great product will recommend to other companies.

Searching, email options is a great source.

None at this time. I like everything about this software product.

Saurabh
Saurabh
Seo Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outlook Makes Work Simpler

I can put our signature template and can easily apply it after writing the email. I can easily add list of people created through group name by directly using the group name.

Everything is fine in the software. I didn't find any cons.

Rudolf
Loaddata Aquisition in Deutschland
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Using Outlook4Gmail

Kommentare: Getting personal gmail informations into my microsoft office account without duplicating informations.

Integrates Gmail into Office very easily. Including everything. Doesn't harm with other mail programs.

Takes some time to understand all features.

Antwort von Scand

Hello, Rudolf! We're proud to know our software is used by BMW experts! Thank you for your review and please feel free to contact us so we could help regarding all the features - anytime convenient for you.