Mission Suite

Mission Suite

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Philip W.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mission Suite has provided for me a platform that allows me functionality to capture contact data, respond quickly to those prospects and follow up with them. It also allows me functionally to communicate to my contacts through email and newsletters - it helps me stay in contact with my prospects and clients.

Vorteile: I am not a software guy - not big on technology - Mission Suite gives me the functionality I need to grow and drive my business. A representative is there when I have questions or run into a technical issue. I am really please with the functionality Mission Suite offers and I can't wait to learn more and dive deeper into the functionality!

Nachteile: I really like the software, it is user friendly and has so much functionality - I have to say it does get intimidating at times with so much functionality but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there to walk you through it!

Effective Marketing Automation Platform with Excellent Value

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Carl G.
Vice President of Sales and Marketing

Kommentare: The Mission Suite was selected by our organization after evaluating several other marketing automation platforms because of its ability to: Offer great value for our investment; deliver all the key functionality we needed; provide excellent customer service. None of the other platforms were able to hit this combination as effectively. We’ve enjoyed great success using The Mission Suite as critical component of our go-to-market efforts.

Vorteile: The Mission Suite provides all of the key functionality a mid-sized organization requires to deploy, monitor, and manage marketing/demand generation campaigns. It enables our small marketing team to accomplish more by centralizing our outreach to one platform - we can send emails, track event registrations, offer "free" downloads, etc, to our target prospects and while tracking effectiveness. The built in CRM also provide the necessary functionality for our sales executives to quickly access target information, log activities, and see "hot" prospects. Customer service is excellent - The Mission Suite team is always very responsive to any inquires and we're almost always speaking to someone who is highly knowledgeable about the system.

Nachteile: As a long-time customer (2+ years), we’ve seen the platform evolve and improve, but the user interface can take some learning. It’s functional, but not always intuitive. From a pure UX perspective, it’s not the most attractive or elegant of interfaces – which is a bit of a superficial criticism, but the reality is that many “creatives” are not technology experts and we’ve learned that it take a bit of time to not feel overwhelmed with learning the system. While The Mission Suite provide a generally complete set of the “essentials” – we’d like to see it continue to add tools around emerging marketing techniques – like increasing it’s ability to utilize social media and facilitate ABM. There are some rudimentary component here, so we expect to see more in this area.

Best Automated CRM for the money

Charissa P.
Operations Manager
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is an amazingly powerful CRM, the ability you have to customize, automate and create reports is beyond compare. I’ve looked at what others are doing with other CRM software and I haven’t seen anything like it. I may have listed a lot of cons, but this is going to be with any CRM software. The more tools you have, the more opportunities there are to nitpick. Where other CRMs are allowing outside developers to integrate with them, Mission Suite has built this all into one package at an incredibly reasonable price. On top of that I don’t think you can find some of their tools, especially with the level of automation, with anything else out there.

Vorteile: The ability to customize, automate and track everything you do in this is fantastic. It is the best CRM I have used. I have completely automated our onboarding process from signature, to technician and then to the account management team. This notifies each person when it’s there turn to add a touch to the CRM entry and at the end it follows up with a survey to the client and a regularly scheduled QBR. The account manager receives an email when the QBR rolls around and the client can as well.
The visual tracking of opportunities from lead to signature makes this invaluable. Then you can run reports on this.
There are so many nooks and crannies it can take you a long time to take advantage of it all, but they do provide in depth setup at an additional cost. Or you could be like myself and dive into.

Nachteile: Some of the integration is lacking. It is available since we have access to an API, but requires development. It does have a range of Zapier plugins, but I’d like to see even more integrations. Sometimes it can be a challenge to add an integration, where another CRM like Zendesk or Salesforce you can just double click and start taking advantage of new tools.
If you have a large database, this can get pricey since it’s charged per team member.
A limited ability to modify what you add in the new contact window. Once they are added you can go in and edit this, but it could speed the process up if this was editable.
Some of the more complex automations had hiccups which needed help on the developer level to fix. That being said, the support has been amazing and quick to fix issues or provide upgrades.
Automations could use more organization. If you have a lot, they start to get buried in a long list.
The widgets in the dashboard are limited, so you can’t track certain custom reports.

Not worth the time

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Production Manager
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not overly impressed

Vorteile: Lots of features you will never need things that only come up if you are a software team

Nachteile: Adaption by ALL team members is the only way it works at any level

von Mission Suite an 15.3.2019

Thank you for your review! I¿m sorry that you haven¿t been able to get the value out of Mission Suite that you were expecting. We do offer training and consultation at no cost to help you learn more about how you can use the different features of our system for your business.

Feel free to reach out to us for training at any time and we¿re haply to be of help!

I never thought I would love a CRM.

Katie P.
Education Coordinator
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The biggest benefit I find with using Mission Suite is the support I receive from Ian. I can easily book a training with him to learn more about the features, and he responds to my emails within a few hours. The customer service I receive from Mission Suite is one of the best. The automation aspect of Mission Suite is by far the best feature the software has to offer. I never thought I would say that I love a CRM, but I do love using Mission Suite.

Vorteile: The software is intuitive. When I was trained on Mission Suite the first day of my position, I found it easy to use and did not have to refer to my notes much past a day or two. There are also "help" tools available on the pages that give specific instructions to achieve the task you intended. In addition, I appreciate the automation of the software. Once you set up a workflow within the system, everything happens for you so that is one less worry as you go through your day to day tasks. Scheduling events, sending emails for various reasons, assigning tasks to my colleagues, and getting notifications to complete a task all become easier because of the automation. Furthermore, as we help members with projects, we are able to track the progress of the project within Mission Suite. Finally, the search and filtering feature makes my life easier as I am able to find a group of people within one or two clicks.

Nachteile: The only thing I have found not to be automated is that when I have a company renew their membership, I have to go in to each company member's profile to change the renewal date.

I've evaluated LOTS of software, chose this one, and so should you!

Mark M.

Kommentare: I have been able to speed my contact with my clients, stay in front of them more consistently and segregate them for differing marketing initiatives.

Vorteile: This software is amazingly fluid. I have evaluated CRM software for my business for approximately the last 3 years. I have broken every single one I have ever tried. Short of spending hundreds of thousands on a completely custom system, Mission Suite was by far and away the best. I investigated the 1000lb gorillas in the software world, and they fell short. Mission Suite integrates with other software systems, but it also does what it takes 3-4-5-6 other systems to accomplish.

Nachteile: I have a very unique situation for my business that requires a lot of work around. This is NOT a problem with Mission Suite, it required lots of learning and customization on the part of Mission Suite and they handled it like a champ. More integration with other software platforms would be amazing.

Great CRM for my business!

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Kim B.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the customization of this CRM for my company. In getting a CRM, I needed functionality as well as affordability for my business and an opportunity for it to grow with us. I have been a customer for 3 years now and I can say, Mission Suite provides all three of these needs. The best part of this software is the customer response from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help answer questions and training for me and my manager.

Nachteile: I am not very "tech savvy" so my learning curve is high with any CRM. The hardest part for me is understanding the ins/outs of workflow and such within the system, but I can't critique the system for that. Its a "user-error" issue for me. We have had some glitches that we couldn't tell if it was our server or the software server, but we have had a quick response to sort through that in the past.

Bang for your buck!

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Philip P.
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we've been super satisfied with our experience. We've built it in to a lot of the functionality on our website and it's been awesome!

Vorteile: I've been using Mission Suite for about 20 months now. It offers us all the features and functionality of a much more expensive solution at a price we can afford as a small business. The other thing that I really like is that I can talk to someone about any issues that pop up. The training and the service is second to none.

Nachteile: I'm really in it for the functionality but if I had to give some criticism it would be that it's not the sexiest to look at.

The entire package

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Gerri P.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ian was fantastic. He is extremely responsive and guided us through the whole process for set up and implementation.

Vorteile: We consolidated our marketing platform with our CRM system and reduced our costs. The system is robust and allows us to perform complex automations.

Nachteile: At first it is not as user-friendly as other systems, but once you learn the basics you can customize it as you need.

Perfect Tool for Marketing and Connecting with Customers

Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Kurt M.
Consulting

Vorteile: Very easy to learn. It is a cloud product and has not had any significant downtimes or impacts on the business. My team was able to come up to speed quickly. It is more intuitive than Hubspot or Marketo and cost less. It is a no-frills marketing automation tool that suits most of my client's needs. I like and recommend the product for small marketing teams.

Nachteile: Getting data out can be a real pain. The system lets you download the basic data but nothing of value that other marketing tools could use. The permissions process to download data is unworkable. Documentation is limited, and very little community support.

The Best Value in CRM/Marketing Software

Will D.
Principal
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Most of all, customer support is fast, efficient, and personalized. I am exceptionally happy with it's functionalities, and eager to incorporate more of them, and continue to use the system in growing my business. I refer Mission Suite on a regular basis.

Vorteile: I love the fact that Mission Suite has practically everything I need to run my business in one spot. I still use some other programs, like Quickbooks for accounting, but I got rid of email subscriptions, booking calendars, etc.
I also love the fact that it is priced on the size of the list, and not by users. This means I can create accounts for each of my clients as well as team members. It also encourages me not to keep a random list of inactive email addresses.

Nachteile: I tell folks that Mission Suite is Jack of All trades and an Ace of none (Unless you have a membership organization with different roles/chapters/etc. It is the best for that). Realistically, are there more robust booking calendars, more user friendly email systems, and integratable CRMs - yes. But not THAT much better for the ridiculous amount they charge you (per user), and then you're dealing with multiple systems, vendors, and payments. Not worth the hassle, and Mission Suite works great.

Satisfied Customer

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Jesse S.
Vice President of Swisstrax
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Experience has been great as it prompts the staff to stay on task being we are in a sales related business. The Mission Suite easily payed for itself within the first month or two!

Vorteile: The price and ease of the software is great. Not as robust as many out there which is great for a small company like ours.

Nachteile: There seems to be a lot of redundancy within the opportunities and activities. It could be even that much more simple which would make this CRM wonderful.

von Mission Suite an 14.3.2019

Thanks for the review Jesse! As far as the redundancies between opportunities and activities, it sounds like that's a challenge based on the original setup of your account. It might be worth connecting with us to do a full review of the way you're account is set up and see if we can streamline it a bit more!

Best Damn CRM for the Money

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Derrol M.
Executive Director
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Mission Suite allowed us to combine 6 separate platforms into one. Its ease of use combined with its power is unparalleled.

Vorteile: Full functionality from data base, to lead scoring, to email, to drip campaigns, to invoicing, to project management and so much more. I can't even use all of its functionality, but I am sure trying. I am not a tech person so it can't be difficult to use. And while there are some times that I need a little training, once I get it, we are good to roll.

Nachteile: Not much to dislike. There are occasional updates to the software that I don't know about (although I probably miss the announcements) and every once in a while I have to log out and back in to fix a glitch, but nothing at all that would keep me from using this software platform.

Mission Suite - Great CRM with Customization

Bewertet am 3.3.2019
Jenn G.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mission Suite allows me to have a CRM that does just about everything I need, while being easy to use and customizable.

Vorteile: I love the base of the software, and the ability to adapt it to my needs are incredible. It is fairly easy to use, and intuitive. New employees and interns have been able to pick it up fairly quickly.

Nachteile: The email saving and making a template are sometimes frustrating if you need to make a quick change, but they are great for email layouts and I love that I can have dozens of different emails with fill in functions.

Great marketing and CRM software

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Kristin G.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Mission Suite makes it easy to send and track mass emails, to organize events and attendees, and keep track of contact with our contacts.

Vorteile: We set up all our events in Mission Suite to easily track attendance of prospects and leads. Mission Suite makes it easy to send emails out to a target audience and track the response. We have been using Mission Suite for a couple years now and are very happy with the software and the customer service. The contact information fields are extensive and customizable.

Nachteile: Event check-in. I think that option could be improved, but that isn't really what Mission Suite focuses on. Being able to track attendees at events is critical to developing leads, which Mission Suite does very well.

VZP Digital Review - Mission Suite

Vice President - Sales & Client Relations
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Operating efficiencies are great. It helps me recall dates, topics, follow-ups that are due.

Vorteile: - Easy to use
- Depth of each field - Contacts, Communication, etc.
- Overall Value for the Money

Nachteile: - It may be my lack of knowledge using Mission Suite correctly, but I find it cumbersome to add new contacts from an existing account. For example, if my only contact at XYZ TV is John Smith. Then I add Mary Brown to XYZ I have to add all of the info that should be the same - address field, phone number field, etc.

Swisstrax/ Administrative

Maria V.
Administrative

Kommentare: Mission Suite is helping our company with saving our customers information and allowing us to put in notes, activities, follow ups and etc with our customers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides good customer service any time we have a question regarding Mission Suite he'll send a quick response

Vorteile: I like the fact that you can save customers information and when you need to go back to follow with the customer or whatever the case is all the information is still there.

Nachteile: Our admin runs a little slow. We have to delete a few things here and there.

CRM for sales tracking

Chris C.
US Regional Sales Manager
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it is a crucial tool and one I could not function without

Vorteile: I love that the software allows me to track my sales and the status of potential sales. Keeping me on track

Nachteile: I have several designs in my business and would like a means to attach them. Perhaps its possible and I am just unclear on how to do it.

Very Robust Software!

Katelyn R.
Attorney
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: CSR is fantastic! He's been available to answer questions, and the on boarding process was extremely fast and easy. Overall I have been very pleased!

Vorteile: Mission Suite's pricing is some of the best in the industry for the features they provide. The amount of customization is fantastic and truly limitless. I've only scratched the surface of the software's capabilities. I love that the email marketing is integrated into the software, so I don't have to link multiple softwares to send out holiday messages.

Nachteile: I would like the booking calendar feature to be easier to use. Right now, you have to set up different types of appointments for each group of contacts. Not all of the buttons are placed in an intuitive spot. For example, when on the dashboard, I often find myself searching for the "New Contact" button. You have to hover over a button named "Actions," and then it appears on a menu. It would be nice to have the "New Contact" button front and center.

Mission Suite Review from a Sales Perspective

Alex B.
Director of Business Development
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to be streamlined and have the full team operating in one system, rather than in several, has been a power play for us.

Vorteile: The interface is very user friendly and the functionalities are robust and fit our needs perfectly. There isn't the need to purchase an array of add-ons/plugins to make the suite work harmoniously, it's all baked in the system from the get-go. From marketing, member database, events and sales flow, the system allows us to house all of our core needs in one location. We are a small team and so having a system that isn't confusing or cumbersome allows us to leverage more of our time on the things we need to focus on.

Nachteile: So far there is very little in regard to cons that can be described. In an instance where a member has had an issue signing up as a member or renewing the customer service team was very responsive and identified the issue that we were able to then address and fix.

Mission Suite is Great!

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Mark G.
Client Services Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We track all of our outside and inside sales activity within Mission Suite. The automated reminders and emails keep us on top of everything.

Vorteile: Rep is amazing and always ready to help if I need him. The software is easy to work in and customized to our needs. I have used other CRM's over the years and Mission Suite is by far the best.

Nachteile: That i wasn't using it for the last 14 years!

Mission Suite Review-

Susan M.
HHG Import Support Specialist
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that this system is really easy to use. I was trained in 1/2 hour.

Nachteile: Resetting the Password is not easy. I am still not sure of my new Password.

von Mission Suite an 7.3.2019

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the review! I thought I¿d respond to your comment about changing your password. You should be able to simply click on the Settings link in the top right corner and update your password there.

If you still aren¿t able to update your password, please let us know by submitting a support request using our ticketing system here: https://app.themissionsuite.com/ticket.pl?314014d0958743c3dadf5cb6f314c387.

MissionSuite Staff Improves

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
LDP
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: One of the main things I like about Mission Suite is the willingness of the staff to try and improve the service and tailor it to your companies needs. Webinars are also great. The software does the job, wish there were a few more features, but it does good enough.

Nachteile: I believe Mission Suite could improve its report pulling functions, being able to pull excel reports on specific leads etc. More functionality on following a lead process, giving timings, etc. More data basically.

Mission Suite for Lead Tracking

John B.
Director of Customer Experience
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Mission Suite is a good sales and lead tracking system with good functionality for generating drip campaigns and the like. It is not very intuitive, though, and I think users should prepare themselves for the level of engagement they will need to get the most out of the platform. That being said, I believe there is quite a bit of breadth and depth in Mission Suite and companies who really embrace it can really benefit.

Vorteile: The product does allow for a nice level of customization. We were able to establish the various funnels and lead paths that worked for our process. I also like all of the dashboard options and the ability to customize there as well.

Nachteile: I found moving through different areas clunky and frustrating at times. A Mission Suite rep helped us set up an area for tracking Client Support and it never worked quite how we envisioned.

Mision Suites is great

Travis C.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. The level of service we receive from the staff is awesome. Thank you.

Vorteile: It is very user friendly. We had Salesforce for sometime and it was very difficult to operate.

Nachteile: It does everything we need for our day to day operations of our insurance company. Only problem I have is pulling reports. I'm sure it's a lack of training on my part.