Über Sunny Landing Pages

Zielseitenersteller für Vermarkter zur Steigerung von Abonnentenzahlen, Leads und Online-Verkäufen. Einfach zu bedienen, mobilfähig und schnelles Laden.

Erfahre mehr über Sunny Landing Pages

Sunny is easy to use and integrates nicely with Wordpress and marketing automation forms. Their support is also top notch a real plus in this space.

I can't really say something negative about it to be honest.

Bewertungen zu Sunny Landing Pages

Sunny Landing Pages hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 74 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sunny Landing Pages bereits verwendet?

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Business owner in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Fantastic

I thought that it was very easy to use. I don’t have a lot of experience with landing pages and I need simple.

Nothing actually. I thought they did a fantastic job. I don’t think they connect with my email service provider but I may be wrong about that.

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Thanks for the encouraging words Jessica. What email provider do you use. Just so you know you can embed any webform/ signup form from email providers into your landing pages to get a simple and immediate integration. For email providers like mailchimp we have further options including an API based integration

Paul W.
CEO in Philippinen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall, Sunny Landing Pages is One of the Best Products of its kind on the Market

Kommentare: If you have a small to medium sized online presence, Sunny Landing Pages is an excellent option for your business needs. When we initially launched our startup, our first website left something to be desired and Sunny Landing Pages provided a nice alternative as we build our brand and positioned ourselves in the market. You can literally create an end-to-end professional-looking customer experience utilizing Sunny. Once we upgraded our website we found less use for Sunny Landing Pages but I will wholeheartedly endorse using this as an option if you are just getting started and "finding yourself" in terms of brand positioning. There are cheaper options available, and in particular plug-in's that can achieve what Sunny can, but if you don't have a talented developer or the time and skill needed, Sunny Landing Pages are an excellent alternative. Their customer service is as responsive and helpful as I've ever dealt with, I must say I was incredibly impressed with them in that regard. The pages themselves look excellent, although they can stand to add a few more templates with "extra bells & whistles" (a slider would be nice). The internal metrics provided are excellent, although integration with AdWords, WordPress stats and EMC's could be a bit better. Quite honestly we haven't utilized Sunny since we upgraded our website but they were instrumental in getting us through our first year as a company.

- Very user friendly; easy to create and manage landing pages - Crisp, clean & functional landing pages with but a few clicks - Incredibly responsive customer service & assistance, among the best I've experienced - Excellent internal metrics

- Could stand to add more templates - At times some of the button functionality experiences kinks - A slider option would be nice - Integration into AdWords and Email Marketing Campaigns could be more intuitive

Founder & Digital Marketing Strategist in USA

Great landing page builder, but a basic tool

Kommentare: That was a good experience setting up landing pages for some of our clients that needed a very simple solution to get leads subscribed to specific campaigns.

Great tool for beginners, not to advanced users. Very easy to setup a landing page to capture leads. The analysis are basic but good for beginners, too.

The tool do not offer a large variety of templates to choose from. Also, I did not like the idea to pay per traffic, so basically you pay for a quantity of visits that you get, not the number or leads.

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Hello there - thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback on the pricing plan and overall functionality. You will be pleased to know we have evolved in our product and added email autoresponder functionality as well as funnel map building. Vin

Holly s R.
Writer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Landing Pages

Kommentare: This is the 3rd landing page company I used and it's the one I'm sticking with. GREAT customer support which is how I judge companies. Thank you Sunny!

Ease of use. The learning curve was supper simple and their customer support is awesome.

Learning to use it but it was still very simple

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Thank you Holly, Delighted to see your awesome review here. I am so happy we've been able to meet your approval. Watch out - some stellar new features coming up in a month or so!

Chidubem O.
Manager in Nigeria
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best landing pages I have used

Kommentare: I have been using Sunny Landing Page to build lead generation funnels for my business and it has been great and converts well

Its ease of use and the stunning designs

Can't think of any as I have come to love the interface and the user friendly of the landing pages

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brand Manager / Content Specialist in USA

The customer service blew me away

Kommentare: No big complaints. I was able to publish a nice landing page for free, and the customer service was great!

There are a lot of landing page software companies available, and I've tried many of them. Outside of a few bells and whistles, most are similar, but the thing that differentiated Sunny Landing Pages from their competition (for me) was their customer service. I had several questions when setting up my first landing page with them. They were always friendly and courteous, even after all of my messages.

The editor was "slippery", so it took more time than I wanted to adjust. Sometimes the final version that I saw in the software for mobile did not look the same on the phone. Some of the sections would be reversed and I'd have to go back in shift things around until it worked. For a free plugin with great customer service, I was willing to work with a few glitches.

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Shannon - thanks for the kind words! We have definitely worked to improve the mobile ordering and have also provided the option to manually adjust the order in section settings in the builder. Would love to have you back again.

Ian S.
Owner in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Good Product and Easy to use

Kommentare: The product is clean and simple and elegant looking. Very easy to use with good drag and drop system. Looks really professional and equals most if not all of the paid services. Definitely worth checking out.
Helped me out with my pages which where taking far to long to design. Using Sunny Landing Pages saved me a huge amount of time just with the ease of use in the system.

Big choice of templates, clean looking. Profesional quality layouts. Easily editable.

Can be some what slow to load but not a great impact on the overall quality.

Shaun T.
Shaun T.
Head of Marketing in UK
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Some Limitations - but fast landing pages that are quickly deployed

Kommentare: There is a small learning curve, which we liked and the fact that we could deploy pages quickly meant that we could create product specific pages for PPC easily.

I like the stats and reporting, but the key reason we used them was the speed of the landing pages. The improvement in Adwords quality score meant we won more business at a lower spend.

There are a couple of limitations, some maybe more to do with my in-house developer than Sunny, but making the pages look like our site was not always as easy as we'd like.

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Shaun - I'm really pleased to hear you got a better Adwords Quality Score and got more results for your ad spend by using our toolkit. That's fantastic!

Mark C.
Mark C.
President in USA

Excellent Value, Solid Platform

Kommentare: Sunny is an excellent low-cost landing page builder that integrates with Wordpress. Though not as feature-rich as Unbounce or Lead Pages for example, the price to value relationship is high. The primary features one would expect from landing pages is available and I the development roadmap looks solid.

The builder is a little janky. Some of the features need some polish so they work perfectly every time.

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Mark - thank you for this review. I take your feedback on board and we are working on the specifics you have shared with us. Vin

Eran B.
Eran B.
Entrepeneur in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Excellent choice for entrepeneurs & solopreneuers

Kommentare: I created several pieces of my business with Sunny Landing Pages.
(a) bridge pages for my email marketing
(b) mini course for some of my customers (as a lead magnet)
(c) bridge pages for affiliate offers when affiliate links are not allowed

The Canvas feature. That blank page, that I can put whatever I want, and have it as a clean white page without any distractions to channel / funnel traffic to the next step of the funnel.

If I want to build a funnel with several pages, I have to create them one by one. Would be great if they can just flow within the same creation.

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Thanks for the kind words Eran - wish you all the best for your funnels!

Joy L.
Transcriptionist in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Best option for my business!

This is extremely easy to use even for the absolute layperson. I am enjoying the benefits of having a smooth landing site to advertise my products.

It was a bit difficult to deal with in the early stages but now that I am used to it, it's a total breeze.

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Hi Joy, Thank you for the review. We take all our reviews seriously as they give us a window into our customer minds. I agree that it's tough to get started on landing pages and the first page is the hardest. One thing we have started to do is offer an onboarding phone call. We walk you through the product and basic features. So that way you can get up and running much quicker. We've recently added email autoresponders and funnel map builders too so that's a big step forward for us in terms of features and functionality.

Angular Developer in Indien

Create Amazing Landing Pages Without Web Designing Skills..

1. Sunny Landing pages has theme builder for creating landing pages , you have to just drag and drop. 2. In built designs are available in Sunny Landing Pages ,so you can use if you like. 3. Get complete HTML of your created Template and use in you site. 4. IDE is great , so you can easily access . 5. Great for the users those have no HTML CSS skills.

Good internet connection required if you are using heavy images or media elements.

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Hello there - thanks for the review. This is really helpful. I take your feedback on board I agree with your feedback on very heavy images. We try to recommend that you go with compressed images and small images to the load speed of your landing page is fast. It helps to significantly increase your conversions. Vin

Trinayan C.
Trinayan C.
Developer in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best available out there

Kommentare: I was tasked with finding a comprehensive landing page solution for out company and I started with the free version. I was impressed and was quick to recommend it. We have been on the premium plan ever since. The design, features and the analytics plays a big part in our relation with Sunny.

The templates takes the limelight. Whatever your needs are, there us something for everyone. Apart from that, I was super impressed with the option presented and the page loading speed.

My company prefers phone support which was unavailable with their premium plan.

Blogger in Simbabwe
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The Most Affordable Landing Page Out There

Kommentare: Sunny is amazing, if you are on a budget then it works out great. If you want to have more bite for your buck then you have to look at the other landing pages, but they come with a $89 to $99 price tag. Sunny is the best landing page out. You can get it free which is limited, but it still offers a lot in terms of quality so why not go for Sunny Landing pages. You definitely won't regret the choice.

I have used a lot of landing pages, from Divi to ClickFunnels. Those landing pages are too expensive that is why Sunny Landing Pages is a gem. It gets the work done. You can use it to set up basic landing pages and that's why it is great. It is also so easy to use. It took me days to figure out the other landing pages, but it only took me a few minutes with Sunny. I love that there's a free version for someone for us who are strapped for cash.

As I said before it provides basic functions when it comes to setting up a landing page. If you want more customizability then it doesn't offer that. For example Divi and Clickfunnles provide more but are extremely expensive. Where's Sunny doesn't have as many features as those do.

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Thanks for that awesome review. We're glad we could provide a worthy alternative to Divi and Clickfunnels. Pretty soon we'll have funnels and autoresponder emails as features too.

Leann R.
Digital Strategist/ Webmaster in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use!

Everything with this software is easy to use. The leads we have coming in have been pretty great as well. We have been very happy with this!

We have NO problems with the software at this time!

Michelle K.
Freelancer in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Free option has been pretty good.

Kommentare: Overall, for a free option, I've been pretty satisfied. I like getting a email about my stats so I can see which pages are performing the best. It was helpful to show that to a client who didn't think the landing pages were being seen.

Lots of templates to choose from, easy to see what it will look like on mobile, fast customer service

The "drag and drop" funky is pretty clunky; I generally end up having to manually change the position and/or size of items on the right side menu because the drag and drop isn't working.

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Hey Michelle - thanks for the positive review. I appreciate your feedback on the builder. Yes - it is slightly different because we do use a grid structure. Based on your feedback, I suppose there is definitely room for improvement. Hope to work again with you soon

Shrin S.
Founder in Indien

My experience with Sunny Landing Pages

Kommentare: I am an avid Internet marketer and I am with Sunny Pages since over 2 years now. I have seen them grow through the months into a very mature and supportive team of dedicated professionals. The system is fast enough and has just about the right amount of analytics that I need to track and monitor how my conversions and pages are doing. I rely on Sunny to help me make sense of my Marketing ad spend and ROI.

Ease of use to download CSV per landing page Templates across multiple niches - easily customizable Previews for Mobile

Need to add more niche specific templates Need integration with Shopify

Giorgia G.
freelance in Italien

Great experience with Sunny

Easy to use software, lot of templates available and customer service always on line. They show great professionality and passion for work helping me several times.

not in italian and wordpress plugin integration allows only one user

Steve J.
Owner in UK
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sunny Landing pages

Kommentare: Its a cheap option to the expensive landing pages out there

It should be called easy landing pages, once you get used to using Sunny landing pages its really easy and looks good too.

The noise on the videos is a bit loud, its like a man shoveling coal, and the man explaining the video is a bit slow

Antwort von Sunny Landing Pages

Steve- thanks for the stellar review. Made my day! easy landing pages - that's a great name! and yeah - we need to re-do the audio on our video for sure :-)

Catherine B.
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Solid Landing Page Software

Kommentare: With Sunny Landing Pages, I can create engaging landing pages on a Wordpress site that do not include Wordpress theme elements like header, footer and navigation. At one point, I did a fair amount of research on other landing page providers. What I found was that other providers were either much more expensive, or only worked within Wordpress' content area.

The biggest selling point for Sunny Landing Pages is the value. You get a lot of features for a competitive price. The template library is really helpful, as is the ability to create pages that don't include the header/footer of your Wordpress theme.

There is a learning curve. I found it to be a bit tricky to use at first as some of the controls are not intuitive. I also had one experience where my pages went down for a period of time and I didn't get any notification from Sunny that there was a problem. I tried to contact them, and their website was also down. The problem resolved itself within a few hours.

Nisi O.
Self-employed graphic designer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

I Love Sunny Pages

Kommentare: I am learning how to drag, drop, and rearrange for better aesthetics. and I think my site is better for the use of Sunny.

I love the form intergrations. This was a major selling point. Although I only use the free version! Still, Sunny is worth bragging on. Even if you only use the free versionas I do you still get 24 hour support, notices of lead captures and automated responses to captures. The only major "selling point" for using Sunny is the drag and drop. This makes life so much easier and my pages look oh so professional.

I don't like that I can't edit the email response or that I can't remove the Sunny logo from the bottom of page. But, I guess with what I am paying - these are small inconveniences! Still, the email thing does bug me.

Vandana C.
Entrepreneur in UK
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fun to use sunny landing page

Kommentare: It was fun and exciting because we can do or make whatever we want and can see the preview and different types of templates to choose from different fields. It's fun for sure.

It has lots of cool features and easy to use, so many templates, images, background images, colours etc.

There is nothing bad about this but I guess it's so much easier to use with MailChimp and we have to make sure that we have an account on MailChimp

Stephanie M.
communications director in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sunny Days are the BEST!

Kommentare: Great experience!!!!!

The assistance from the team with setup and launch.

Sometimes it's hard to navigate but then the team is right there to help so while that's a challenge, help is there.

Jeffrey K.
na in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

My experience at using Sunny Landing pages

I was looking around for a landing page and found many of the ones out there were fairly pricey. I needed to find a landing page that was affordable and easy to use. I found Sunny landing pages and imported the plugin and found it to be fairly easy to use, but had a question about one of the features. I contacted their tech support and they responded quickly and very helpful. The software save function was quirky as sometimes it would save and other times not. I used it for a campaign and it worked fine. If you are getting started and need something affordable and and fairly easy to use, I would recommend it.

A bit quirky on the save function and could have more templates.

Oluwasegun E.
Web developer in Nigeria
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing web app

Kommentare: If i am to rate from a scale of 1 to 10, I will give sunny landing pages 8/10

Sunny landing pages is a great way for creating online landing pages, back in 2017, I was a tech personnel at a Travel company in Lagos so they needed a landing page for their campaign, I came across Sunny landing pages and it's ease of use and functionalities swept me off my feet, their customer support is quick and understanding.

the limitation of some functionalities while building landing pages, some elements overflow from their position at times