Filtern nach:

4.7/5
    4.7/5

Über Inferno

Live interactive video platform, augmented by elements of applied AI. Jolokia uses Artificial Intelligence to make video searchable.

Erfahre mehr über Inferno

PRODUCER
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
    Nicht bewertet
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2019

"Simple to use, with lots of features."

Vorteile: The best thing about Inferno is how easy it is to setup and use. My team had the difficult challenge of setting up a live stream event in an old theater, with very little in tech infrastructure--but the setup of Inferno under these conditions was still really painless. And when we were thrown a curve ball in the middle of the live event, we were able to adapt quickly due to the flexibility of the program. It was the first time I had used the software and was really impressed with the results. Highly recommend!

Nachteile: Honestly, there was nothing about Inferno that was a negative. Our event went great!

• Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Michael R.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2019

"Very successful live streamed event in Hollywood using Inferno"

Kommentare: We had a high profile event with a lot riding on its success, we needed a live stream to viewers around the world, and it couldn't go badly. We had high profile sponsors, invested a lot into marketing the event, and technical problems would have been a disaster. We couldn't be happier with how it all worked out. The live stream was first class, we didn't get even one single complaint from viewers, not a second of downtime or even one report of lag. It was a best-case outcome.

Vorteile: The reliability of the service and the quality of the resulting live stream. Zero technical problems, 100% happy viewers. Also the support we received from Jolokia couldn't be better, they were amazing.

Nachteile: Didn't really experience any problems; there were a lot of different options we could have pursued, so the first time out we learned a lot.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Creative Services and Technology Supervisor
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2019

"INFERNO"

Vorteile: I like that I can do a majority if not all of this myself. I like that I have the ability to do custom emails and landing page to customize our events. I also like that whether it is on-demand or live event go through pretty much same process for both. Also like that we have worked with IT to get this incorporated with SSO for our business. One last thing I like is the customer service we get from Support team and the rep.

Nachteile: I wish it was a bit easier to delete themes or static content so keep those sections clean. I wish both of these sections also were displayed alphabetical order to find what you've added or looking for easier. I also which I could get attendee list from system or ability to view who's attended easier and more accurately during the event.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2019