Filtern nach:

Über Lark

Link all of your collaboration tools in one, easy to use tool.

Erfahre mehr über Lark

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2019

"Changed the way we work"

Kommentare: Lark gave my team more time to operate and made communication and collaboration that much easier for us. I tell all my startup friends about Lark because one app where we can do everything for communicating and collaborating with our team has been the difference in our successful push to close 2019.

Vorteile: Lark is a very easy platform to use both on mobile and desktop. That was the biggest issue where my team would use Excel sheets and I can't edit it that well on my Iphone. It was frustrating that I would have to wait till I was home to get back on my laptop and edit from there. You can do everything on Lark - video chat, IM, docs, sheets, calendar invites, and I heard email is coming on the way. It's made my day so much easier and my team's day as well. Such a simple idea of having everything on one app, but such a powerful platform. Excited for the upcoming features and seeing Lark grow!

Nachteile: Because it was still new (came out March 2019), I couldn't find much about Lark. But once I demo'd with their team and saw the platform and tried it out, I knew this was IT for my team, especially because we are all remote and in different states.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2019
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2019

"Enterprise software's best kept secret"

Kommentare: Since Lark has so much functionality, it took me a little bit to find all of the functionality it provides. With that said,, I couldn't be more glad that I found it. My productivity had undoubtedly been boosted and my team and I couldn't be more happy with this tool!

Vorteile: With all the context switching I have on a day to day basis, it can be hard to stick to my priorities and stay organized. Lark complements my workflow by centralizing conversations and information so I can focus on what really matters. This is a refreshing new paradigm to work and communication.

Nachteile: Some of the bots were a bit confusing to use.

• Bewertet am 1.11.2019