Über Lark

Team work made easy. For businesses of all sizes.

Erfahre mehr über Lark

Video calls were easy to use and you can have a lot of people in one call.

Have not experienced any technical difficulties or issues.

Bewertungen zu Lark

Lark hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Lark bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mark oliver R.
Mark oliver R.
Web developer in Philippinen

Web Development

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I work in a startup company that has decided to have a work from home setup. Lark offers all we need. especially communciating with different teams/ departments. google calendar can be integrated, and if you have your phone with you and lark installed on it, life is like haven. conferences and meetins are a breeze, especially with screen sharing

chat box needs some improvement it needs to be always opened and might as well position it better :p

Gautam M.
CEO in Indien

Easy to Use and Super Collaborative !

4 letztes Jahr

1. The file sharing is a seamless experience across the organization 2. The collaborative tools is great since you can add multiple team members in one document and assign tasks accordingly 3. The Lark video is again impressive as it allows you to give access to your team members laptop if needed and also share files within the call 4. It is compatible both on mobile and on laptop ( without downloading any additional software)

- the internet bandwidth needs to be good while using this app ( it would have been great if the internet reliability is improved)

Daniele C.
Consulente in Italien
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

discriminati vecchi o non aggiornati PC e smartphone

Kommentare: ho tentato tante volte con il mio imac del 2010, risposta sempre che stavano provvedendo ma a tutt'ora, da un mese e più, che attendo. deludente

senza limite di tempo e facilità di uso.

funziona SOLO i recenti pc o smartphone aggiornati (windows e imac) quindi sono discriminati. mancano opzione sottotitoli per chi ha probemi di udito (in altre app, li hanno)

Antwort von Lark

So sorry you had such an experience with Larksuite, we have been working very hard to take all the feedback and improve our product. You'll be happy to know we now have subtitles and support translations from over 100 languages and the interface itself is available in 11 languages. We are also backward integrating the app, so I'm pleased to share with you, that as long as there is a browser on the machine you can use Larksuite. I hope you will try Larksuite again, we hope this time you will see that you key requests have been addressed

Talent Acquisition Consultant in Australien
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Lark Review

Easy to use and goes beyond just being a team communication tool where there are options to set up sheets/documents to share with other team members and collaborate.

Nil. Overall is good. Have not experienced any technical difficulties or issues.

Young L.
VP of Operations in USA
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Changed the way we work

Kommentare: Lark gave my team more time to operate and made communication and collaboration that much easier for us. I tell all my startup friends about Lark because one app where we can do everything for communicating and collaborating with our team has been the difference in our successful push to close 2019.

Lark is a very easy platform to use both on mobile and desktop. That was the biggest issue where my team would use Excel sheets and I can't edit it that well on my Iphone. It was frustrating that I would have to wait till I was home to get back on my laptop and edit from there. You can do everything on Lark - video chat, IM, docs, sheets, calendar invites, and I heard email is coming on the way. It's made my day so much easier and my team's day as well. Such a simple idea of having everything on one app, but such a powerful platform. Excited for the upcoming features and seeing Lark grow!

Because it was still new (came out March 2019), I couldn't find much about Lark. But once I demo'd with their team and saw the platform and tried it out, I knew this was IT for my team, especially because we are all remote and in different states.

Antwort von Lark

Wow thanks Young, glad Lark to support your company.

Morgan B.
Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Enterprise software's best kept secret

Kommentare: Since Lark has so much functionality, it took me a little bit to find all of the functionality it provides. With that said,, I couldn't be more glad that I found it. My productivity had undoubtedly been boosted and my team and I couldn't be more happy with this tool!

With all the context switching I have on a day to day basis, it can be hard to stick to my priorities and stay organized. Lark complements my workflow by centralizing conversations and information so I can focus on what really matters. This is a refreshing new paradigm to work and communication.

Some of the bots were a bit confusing to use.

Antwort von Lark

Thanks Morgan, we have been working on improving our Bots to make them simpler to use, hope you find them easier to use now.

Kevin H.
Kevin H.
Campaign Manager in USA

Great for current times

Video calls were easy to use and you can have a lot of people in one call. I can use the calendar to launch calls and Lark adjusts the time-zones automatically which which makes it easier when dealing with global clients. The interface is simple which is just the way I like things. The main screen combines group chats, calendar assistant, and private messages so there is no need to do a lot of toggling or have a bunch of different tabs open. Internal vs. External teams is also a neat feature I haven't seen with other software.

As with any new software, it takes some time to get familiar to everything but after a while it becomes intuitive.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback Kevin, Really glad to hear you are loving Larksuite.

Billy F.
Director of Ops in Singapur
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not just another productivity toolset

Kommentare: With LARK, project collaboration is made easier. Reaching out to colleagues with the chat and video calling function is simple.

I really like using LARK Doc for its commenting capabilities. Video conferencing is easy to set up, and the A/V quality is stellar.

We had very minor formatting issues, but not big enough to take away the joy of enjoying the functionalities of the 'all in one' application.

Antwort von Lark

Thanks Billy. Really glad you like Larksuite.

Reviewer in Indien
Verlagswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for collaboration

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Lark is a very useful, easy-to-use software for collaborating with your team, conducting online video sessions, and sharing files and documents with your team in real-time. Scheduling and file sharing is easy. The calendars and notifications make sure you don't miss a meeting. I love the interface as well, and it is free!

Lark has everything I need in a collaboration platform. It has an excellent UI, easily understandable for beginners. Sharing documents and files among your team members and changing access settings are a breeze. Emojis and the ability to react to individual messages make group conversations a delightful experience. I also like that you can simply 'tick' a conversation that's over so your inbox doesn't seem crowded. The video conferencing works surprisingly well on low networks too. Most of all, it doesn't have a lot of hassle with signing up, and it is free!

My only slight problem was that while video conferencing, the chat interface is very small and difficult to navigate. Otherwise, I'm pretty much satisfied with everything else.

Rosalia M.
Freelancer in Italien
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Far better than other softwares

Kommentare: My experience is great. You can share and communicate, tag people, use tools that help you to organize your job. When you share a meeting or a tutorial, there is even a function that automatically write the script of the video. It's simply great.

It is easy to share, communicate and manage tasks. And all these functions become critical when you are working in a team. You can organize teams in groups and choose to have different archives for each group.

There is nothing I would like to suggest for improvements. My experience it's absolutely positive. Nothing bad to say.

Rendy W.
Project Manager in Indonesien

Best remote work application ever!

Kommentare: Lark help me and my team to collaborate easier during work from home, and it's really easy to setup

Lark has all the features that we need in 1 app. The attendance app is really useful to manage the team. We can monitor staff attendance even from home. Also, the video conference is really good to have a meeting with teams

need to have a good internet bandwidth to have a stable video conference, but I don't think its a big deal since they have a lot of awesome features

Rina R.
Senior Account Manager in Singapur

Excellent Platform, Great UX, Awesome UI

Kommentare: chat, video conference, cloud documents, calendar, meetings all in one platform, most importantly easy navigation,

Easy navigation, will benefit all ages, combines important features i.e calendar/meetings/documents under one platform

Side bar, if the contacts, chat, calendars can be swapped according to user preference

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the positive input.

Abdelrahman A.
Abdelrahman A.
Founder in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our of Home of collaboration

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I wish lark exist earlier as it helped me finally stop jumping from platform to another.

I really like how each component works great with the rest of the software from docs, messenger to meetings and calendar. Enterprise-level-Administration given for for small teams. Connectors and automations that make everything goes smoothly

If your work is storage-sensitive you may run out of the 200GB cloud storage

Imran K.
Imran K.
Creative Director in Indien
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience

Kommentare: Best

File sharing, Making Presentation and Docs

Audio and video chat got dropped Repeatedly

letztes Jahr

Thanks Imram, we are working on improving our VC stability, local network stability is a key factor in this. We continue to work on your feedback.

Levi C.
ceo in UK
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great for team collaberation

the team collab features are wonderful to keep everyone on their toes working from home, easy to navigate easy to chat id recommend this for team collab

difficult to set up lark meetings everything is everywhere the UX design could be simplified

Antwort von Lark

Thanks for your input Levi. We are constantly working on improving Lark and adding new features to it too. I'd highly recommend you reach out to us on our social media platforms, we'd very happy to hear more input from you and your team, on what we could change, to make the experience smoother. FB: https://www.facebook.com/Lark-276857819678032/ LI: https://www.linkedin.com/company/larksuite TW: https://twitter.com/larksuite