MGS - A must for businesses to focus and align the senior leadership team's strategic execution

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Tom R.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I run my coaching business on this software and couldn't live without it. My client's run their businesses with this - giving them the one central place to set, review, update, and move the needle on the companies strategy and execution. Best of all is the highly responsive support and continuous addition of new features and capabilities.

Vorteile: Has all the elements required (and more) to focus and align the business on strategy and relentless execution. Provides plenty of options for different priority/metric types. Has the flexibility to customise your own one-page strategic plan. Love the war room to capture pictures and work product from workshops. As a coach, it is a great enabler for me to keep track of all my clients and see how well they are following through on the plan.

Nachteile: Some of the text font/colour editings can be improved.

Stop guessing, start growing!

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Dave B.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Focus. Focus. Focus.
What are we trying to accomplish, what must be done and are we on track to achieving our goals.

Vorteile: Everyone has visibility to the plans and the work that is being completed in real time.

Nachteile: Like all software their is a learning curve. It is intuitive but some folks will resist change no matter what.

Metronome Growth Systems takes guess work and replaces with confidence, ease and predictability

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Managing Director
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Metronome Software was the missing link to get alignment and accountability with our client companies

Vorteile: Ease of use and its compatibility with 3 HAG WAY

Nachteile: There was little not to like about this software

Great customer support at MGS

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Jean C.
Business Coach
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great!

Vorteile: I am a business coach and am in the process of helping my first client to set up and begin implementing MGS into their organization. The set up has been easy and the software has all the features necessary to keep them on track between our coaching sessions. What I am most impressed with is their customer support. Each time I have contacted the reps with questions, she has responded quickly and answered all my questions.

Nachteile: I am a visual person so would love it if it was more visually appealing. I find the colors/fonts to be a bit boring and drab.