Über neatCal

Flexible Anwendung für Buchungen und Terminplanung.

Erfahre mehr über neatCal

The app also syncs with other calendar services, making it easy to stay up to date with everyone in my life.

The only downside of NeatCal is that it doesn’t have a built-in reminder system. If you need reminders for important dates or events, you’ll need to use another app or service.

Bewertungen zu neatCal

5,0

neatCal hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du neatCal bereits verwendet?

Vinit
Vinit
Co Founder in Estland
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing features and great support

Kommentare: Ability to offer online classes with our tutors across globe

Ability to provide various classes, one time, recurring, long term course Integration with various app Excellent Support

I would like to see MS Teams Integration soon and maybe an LMS

Crystal
Admin & Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best calendar system there is! Highly recommend!

Kommentare: NeatCal is simply the best! It is a simple calendar tool with a fantastic user interface. NeatCal fills the gaps of other calendar/scheduling systems. It allows multi-day event scheduling, multiple payment options, and two events to be scheduled at the same time with shared staff calendars (Calendly lacks all of these features). On top of that, NeatCal is easy to use, simplistically elegant and has the best customer service anywhere. For any business that needs to schedule multi-day events or classes, NeatCal is the PERFECT calendar system. Thumbs up for NeatCal!

Before finding NeatCal, I had purchased subscriptions to 3 or 4 different calendar systems; all of them were a disappointment. NeatCal offers quite literally everything that I was looking for. And with excellent customer service to boot! NeatCal allows multi-day event scheduling, multiple payment options, customizable emails to invitees, a beautifully simple calendar interface, shared staff calendars, a customizable events page, and the most unbelievably FANTASTIC customer service. When I joined NeatCal, I was unsure of how to set up our classes (as it was the first calendar that actually allowed us to schedule multi-day events). Representative at NeatCal scheduled a full hour to help me set up all of my classes. I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone who is less than satisfied with the lack of features provided by other calendar systems. NeatCal is a highly flexible calendar made simpler. Highly recommend.

Nothing. Nothing at all. It provides all of the features that were lacking with Calendly and other similar calendar systems.

Maddie
Manager in Australien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Neatcal has been average, however a year later I can see that they have improved. Functions and features and requests from myself have been fixed and implemented into the program. I can see that they will continue improving user experience into the future.

Multiday booking feature zoom integration feature

Clunky Confusing to learn and explain to staff

Jalal
Founder in Australien
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant

Kommentare: Cool!

Hey you, yes you! You're a coach, You want your clients to have a brilliant experience. It's easy on the eyes, sexy design, easily embedded, and plenty of useful integrations. NeatCal is yours to command!

Lack of documentation, although customer support would be more than happy to spend the day with you trying to give you what you want, as an entrepreneur I understand how time-consuming us, customers, can be with our requests.

‪Idan
Owner, CEO in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to Calendly!

Kommentare: I love the product so far. They really want to improve it. I created some accounts so far. The owners/support are really open-minded and want to be excellent in this market

Flexibility, many more options in the free plan - and in general

The service is new and they are some things about ease of use, but I know they are working on it

Dave
Director in UK
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super slick scheduling website

The Neatcal front end is very user friends. It's clean and gets the job of bookings and appointments done with a minimal amount of steps.

The site feels a little new so I'm sure there will be further enhancements in the future.

Taha
Founder in Indien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Most Seamless & Visually Appealing Booking Application Out There!

Kommentare: neatCal has been an absolute delight and one of the better decisions I've made. It has greatly improved the booking flow on my website, made it visually appealing and helped me grow by improving the conversion rate!

I've tried over half a dozen scheduling applications so far but none of them even come close neatCal in terms of the visual aesthetics and seamless flow. Three things that stand out for me: - The frontend is very intuitive for the customer/end user and distraction free - The process is optimized and has a plethora of customization options for each service - The support is unparalleled with turn around times of under 4 hours The application has provided a seamless experience to my customers and significantly improved my conversions!

The product lacks some features like round-robin allocation of new bookings but nothing that I couldn't live without!

Adrienne
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Kommentare: I am able to allow my participants to book their classes easily and I can view and manage that attendance list as needed. It has been pretty easy to use-- once you get used to the location of functions and work flow, the system is easy to use.

As a new fitness professional, I was looking for a system that was cost-effective, but still had all of the functionality I needed. neatCal is it! Amazing features that fitness professionals need and they are continuing to develop their product regularly. Their customer service has been top notch. I have asked several questions throughout my set up process, and they have been extremely gracious and kind through helping me solve each one.

I do wish there was a mobile app that connected to the system... but I am sure this is under development.

Katherine
Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Business made easier!

Easy to set up! Very user friendly for both the service provider and the customer. The online support is also an excellent feature. Love that it integrates with my google calendar straight away. The fact you can change timezones on the customer side is also a great tool.

Initially would have preferred more customized appearance for interface for customers. But really, no complaints. There were some initial lags with google calendar but it was sorted quickly

Victor
CTO in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Custom support

Kommentare: Could not be more happy with the experience. I does exactly what we want. The customized code works flawlessly on our website.

Ease of use. Customized code for embedding into website Great customer support, very proactive and professional

Some of the editing features are not obvious