Über UserZoom

Software für Unternehmen, die UX-Forschung für Skalierbarkeit und Geschwindigkeit automatisiert.

Erfahre mehr über UserZoom

It can be trickier with international research, mostly when the participant's language is not English.

Bewertungen zu UserZoom

UserZoom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du UserZoom bereits verwendet?

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A Very Simple UserZoom Review

Kommentare: Overall UzerZoom is a great website testing software and more.

UserZoom is a great software to get paid for website testing. I love it, since it never failed to pay me, and I made an extra money with this software very easily. And for the time that the tests take, it pays really well. I recommend this software to everyone who wants to make some side money.

Although UserZoom has great website tests, I notice that I don't receive as much emails as I would like to. Since, sometimes I have free time and I would like to make some side money and only a few times I have some tests to make. Nevertheless, this is a great platform.

Steven
Steven
Software Engineer in UK
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Prototype designs for rapid feedback

Kommentare: Our UX designers and Product Owners use UserZoom for rapid prototyping design concepts in participant studies to inform design decisions and feature scope.

Provides non-coders the ability to mock up enhanced prototypes to evaluate design concepts. Has measurement tools to supplement user feedback with empirical usage data.

Having the ability to refine conceptual models to design constraints for each platform would save compromises when the finalised design enters the software development process.

Project Manager in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Userzoom functions for what it is intended to do.

The fatures iniially were not that easy for me to implement due to the fact that I did not know much at the time how to properly use the software. There was a learning curve for me, especially in using it with mobile apps. However, the time came where I learned how to properly use the video recording features, the tool became easier for me to understand and use.

Initially I did not like the idea of using an outside source from the initiating website to record videos and record audio. However in time I adjusted and now have done many tasks with Userzoom. I am not a software or app developer so I cannot imagine any other other features the tool can adopt. I think I will leave that to the software makers. As an end user, I have not found Userzoom to be glitchy. It works to do what t is supposed to do.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great platform for user testing survey

Things I like about this platform is that we help companies by giving our review to a software, website, mobile application or market research. Also we get paid on time for providing our review on these products

There not too much to dislike about this platform other than that they usually send invitation email for any available usability test.

Alex
Head of UX Research in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A comprehensive but expensive option

Kommentare: A good platform for conducting user testing but fairly pricey.

Really good for usertesting, recruiting participants and exporting the data into an easy to analyse format.

We found it expensive vs other options in the market. Although it has survey capabilities, they charge extra for this. User interface fairly vanilla compared to others we tried (not an essential criteria!)

Stephanie
Stephanie
Rater in USA

Great product!!

User zoom helps me out when I am using survey websites.

There is nothing that I dislike about User Zoom.

Research Program Associate in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Most bang for your buck

Kommentare: Even though other vendors can do certain aspects of UserZoom better, it doesn't make sense to use 10 different research aspects when you can get one integrated system with UserZoom.

UserZoom probably has the largest variety of services for the given price point-- that alone makes it worth it.

There are other services that can do certain aspects of UserZoom better and sometimes the interface can be a bit confusing to use.

Mariana ALVES
Desainer in Brasilien
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

I'm just praise the platform

Kommentare: In general, the integration with my business is what bothered me the most, I don't have any problems and it makes my day-to-day easier.

It's an easy-to-use platform, I can get in and have a simple navigation, which brings the solution without too much mystery.

It is an easy to use platform, the integration with my business was very smooth, I have no complaints

Briauna
Independent Contractor in USA
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

User Testing

Kommentare: The userzoom software works for what it is used for. It is just a software where you can answer questions for a particular study.

I use UserZoom when I do user testing for different websites the software does not skip.

There was not anything I did not like about userzoom

Beatriz
UX Researcher in Spanien

Great too for Research teams

The access to database of qualified participants is a big help for research projects, making it easy to get insights without spending a lot of time recruiting and interviewing users