Über TextP2P

TextP2P ist eine sehr einfache und kostengünstige Anwendung für Textmarketing und Voicemail ohne klingeln. 14-tägige kostenlose Testversion.

Erfahre mehr über TextP2P

M already pretty organized with spreadsheets so it was easy to get my customer information uploaded and ready to send messages.

So far we’ve not run into anything we don’t like.

Bewertungen zu TextP2P

5,0
4,9

TextP2P hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 109 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TextP2P bereits verwendet?

William
William
Owner Operator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way for my customers to communicate on with me on my website.

Kommentare: Nice when custome need quick answers and it goes directly to my phone.

Easy to use and inexpensive for what I need for communication with my customers.

Nothing at the moment. Only used for about 2 months but seems to be perfect for what I need.

Theo
Farmer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplified Community Notifications

Kommentare: We notify farm share owners and association members of food deliveries at their drop point, and Text P2P works very well for this purpose. One contact db is great, if someone quits they can be deleted from all communication easily. Contacts can be added to multiple lists. Customers can pause/resume their delivery texts if they're out of town by replying STOP/START.

The contact management organizational capabilities are far superior to the program I was using before. Customer support for this app is very responsive. I use it from my browser in the office then the phone app on the road.

I've lost half completed email campaigns when the software logged me off after I went to another task. An auto draft save feature would be nice on drafts. When I think of new features that would be nice, sometimes they already are in there and it's my failure to read the help. I haven't looked to see if I can prevent or delay logoff.

Mitzi
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Text P2P has made client contact so much easier!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love being able to automate check ins with my clients on a weekly, biweekly, monthly basis. Using text P2P has made keeping in contact with a large volume of people much more efficient!

I don’t have any complaints. Everything that I need is there, it just takes ME learning!

Ken
Senior Content Marketing Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] is a great guy to work with. He's very responsive and was very flexible with my plan. Text P2P is also super affordable.

Price - Text P2P is super low-cost, allowing us to validate the medium over email marketing

Integrations - It's been difficult to get it to sync with any of our other tech platforms. We manage this as a whole separate entity from our CRM, marketing platform, and website analytics.

Antwort von TextP2P

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks Ken. As for integrations, we do integrate with over 5,000 online applications through Zapier. Zapier make's integration easy. If you need help, let us know.

Kristen
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Network Marketing

Kommentare: 1000000% has changed my business!! I love it!!!

I can schedule and my business is automated!! I can contact all members easily

I wish I could select names from contacts to send a mass message to instead of creating a list campaign.

Kathy
Director in USA

TextP2P was THE solution

Kommentare: Exceptional! This platform offers easily use and great customer service.

Everything! The platform is great and the customer service is excellent

I haven’t found any yet. This is exactly what I needed and was looking for.

Carrie
Health & Fitness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

game changer

I love that I can schedule my messages and set up workflow automations - it’s transformed my onboarding process and my clients love it!

Nothing I can think of - I am still learning but so far it’s all be incredible

Cameron
Managing partner in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for SMS/MMS marketing

Kommentare: Great experience overall.

This tool is so easy to use, and to update the list for follow up messaging..

It was a little hard to figure out the shot code, but once it was done there were no issues.

Amy
Health and fitness coach in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Highly recommend

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of connecting with my clients in multiple ways

I have no cons to report at this points

Amie
Candidate for City Council in USA
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig

City Council Campaign

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: When setting up the account I had questions and received a prompt response and support from customer service.

Ease of setting up and using throughout the campaign.

I have no complaints the process has been simple and user friendly

Sharon
Health & Fitness Coach in USA

Best marketing tool yet!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is so helpful, kind and friendly. He checks in on me, makes sure I'm getting my moneys worth with the product and immediately responds when I have questions. My experience is an A+ and I highly recommend this product to you!

I like being able to separate my contacts in different lists so I can send mass texts. Mass texts has been a game changer because I'm not having to spend all day sending individual messages and texting from a phone number is SO much better and more personable. Love this!

I haven't found a dislike on this software yet! Everything is easy to use and navigate and I've only scratched the surface on what this product can do for my business. I'm excited to start utilizing more of the program in the future.

Kerri
Entrepreneur in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Following up made easy ..

Kommentare: The P2P system has improved my follow up and gave me an easier way to organize my leads and contacts. Helping me buld and maintain more relationships. Very efficient, easy to use, and my sales have increased.

Easy to use , lots of features, extras, and personal service.

I think anything I had a problems with was just user error.

Rachael
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TextP2P

Kommentare: Excellent. The support system was always quick to respond and help me with my questions.

It has brought new tools for growth in my business moving forward.

Would love to have script ideas to use as auto text responds back to clients.

Steve
Vice president in USA
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

P2P review

Kommentare: i would give it 10

Very Easy to use and it keeps track of all my contacts

Simplicity and workflows automation and being able to create many lists is a bounus

Adam
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cautiously Optimistic

Kommentare: I was cautiously optimistic about this product when I started the free trail but was quickly impressed with the amount of people I could reach via text with a simple click of a button. Highly recomended

The simplicity in design and ease of use. I get a notification every time a prospective customer responds and importing lists are simple.

The only features that would be more beneficial would be a mobile platform that had more functionality but that doesn't keep me from using this product.

Antwort von TextP2P

Thank you for the great review. In regard to the mobile platform, although we don't yet have a mobile app, the site is completely responsive and mobile friendly so you can open a browser on your mobile device and have access to the full application. Also you can turn on the feature, text forwarding and replies so you can receive and respond to all text messages right from your phone's existing messaging app.

Jennifer
6 Star Diamond Coach in USA

My virtual assistant!

Kommentare: P2P helped me streamline the communication process and bridge that gap between my customers and I . It created a real time dialog I was Not getting with my email blasts. Had pointers on wording which is huge and over all has helped me organize my customer base and spend less time chasing people.

Streamlined my processed and offered a service to reach people where they are! Not on email- but devices!

No complaints. It was easy to navigate and has great customer service for when I did Have user error.

Deborah
Massage Therapist in USA

Great product

Kommentare: Great customer service, and very easy to use.

This text messaging platform is very easy to use, I love that my clients can respond back to me. I love that I can include emoji’s and pictures with the text messages. It’s very affordable, the customer service is awesome. Anytime I’ve had a question they’ve been very quick to respond and deal with any issue or question I’ve had with the product/service. This saves me a ton of time and is worth the money.

I dislike not being able to see how many people have opened my text message, and it would be really great if they could develop an app. Other than that it’s great, I’m sure that’s something they’ll develop in the future.

Glenn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Plan B Marketing Group teview

Kommentare: My experience with this platform has been great

The feature I like most is the crm and the folder feature

What I like least is that I don't have a qr code available here

Field Director in USA
Politische Organisation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective and easy to use texting program

The cost is very affordable. The software is easy to use and effective.

Needs a bit of modernization and updating. User interface seems like early 2000s.

Bridget
Manager in USA

Exactly what I’m looking for

Kommentare: The service has been incredible

I love that I have everything at my finger tips it’s exactly what I was looking for when I was going to build my own app

I wish there was more template ideas for my business - or example’s

Nate
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service super easy!!

Kommentare: I am able to reach a huge list of leads in a matter of seconds!!

Tech support is on point and the software is easy to use

Nothing, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super helpful and made everything an enjoyable experience r

Matt
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's a time saver!

Kommentare: Fantastic!

Easy to implement and use. Outstanding customer service and support.

None found yet. I only have positive things to say.

Dana
Online Wellness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

This service SAVES me vital time!

Kommentare: So far it’s been going great. I haven’t used all the features yet- but know I will in time!

I love that it cuts my work time in half. I’m able to send one message but yet it goes to hundreds with one click. Eases my work stress but still does exactly what I need it to do.

As far as I can tell- it’s great! I didn’t love that I had to get a new phone number to use the service because some of my clients know my personal number- so it kinda confused them. Not a big deal tho!

Ma
Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely recommend

It’s so easy to use and the customer service is top notch!

So far we’ve not run into anything we don’t like.

Phil
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TextP2P review

Kommentare: This product saves me a lot of time and is very effective. Like any new technology, there's a learning curve, but they have great customer service and have been very responsive to my questions.

I love the ability to send personal texts to people regarding meeting reminders. I used to send texts to dozens of people manually and that was excruciating. This product saves me a lot of time!

I wish I could use my own, regular cell number as the sending number.