Filtern nach:

Über TextP2P

TextP2P ist eine sehr einfache und kostengünstige Anwendung für Textmarketing und Voicemail ohne klingeln. 14-tägige kostenlose Testversion.

Erfahre mehr über TextP2P

Dr. sherri Y.
Dr. sherri Y.
Professional Speaker & Published Author in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

The Most Effective Relationship Marketing and Connection Tool Ever!

Kommentare: Email is easily dismissed. A text message, on the other hand, is like a secret whispered to another that they cannot wait to answer! Text P2P is the magical (and practical) solution for connecting immediately and efficiently...and it doesn't take a tech genius level IQ to utilize! It's the perfect tool for booking events, announcing new product launches, or simply staying connected with the needs of your audience.

Text P2P has a vast array of features (and you'll want to use them all) and they keep adding to them! They are proactively responsive to the needs of their users. Text P2P allows you to set the pace of your connections, create keyword campaigns that evoke engagement, and gives you a personal platform for developing rich content-based communications (two-way) with your target audience.

It was sometimes difficult to determine what my response to a text message was, as the most recent message shown was from the recipient (perhaps this has been updated).

Carrie F.
Health & Fitness Coach in USA

game changer

5 letzten Monat Neu

I love that I can schedule my messages and set up workflow automations - it’s transformed my onboarding process and my clients love it!

Nothing I can think of - I am still learning but so far it’s all be incredible

Abbe P.
Abbe P.
HR in USA
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mass marketing tool

This seems like a great mass marketing tool as a way to quickly and easily engage with a huge audience.

There were a limited number of features compared to similar products

Antwort von TextP2P

Thank you for the review Abbe. If there is a particular feature that you wish we had, please let me know and I can look at adding that into the application.

Laura B.
Chief Administrative Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time saver & user friendly!

Kommentare: Without calling someone I was able to set up this platform and use it successfully in 15 minutes! Other platforms have had me at a standstill for months trying to discern the coding language and setup. TextP2P is the tool my organization needed. I'm so excited for all the uses available to me!

Within 10 minutes of "setting" up my account I was able to make 3 of my contact lists which is such a huge win for my organization. I love that I can have different groups or campaigns and get the message out to my groups that need it in a timely and personal manner.

I know I have more to learn but currently unable to list anything.

Michele C.
Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A MUST need for your business

Kommentare: I really enjoy this! It makes my opening rate go through the roof

It’s so simple to understand and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out immediately and helped me! So grateful!

I wish there was an app that I could easy use so I wouldn’t have to log in and out

Sharon B.
Health & Fitness Coach in USA

Best marketing tool yet!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is so helpful, kind and friendly. He checks in on me, makes sure I'm getting my moneys worth with the product and immediately responds when I have questions. My experience is an A+ and I highly recommend this product to you!

I like being able to separate my contacts in different lists so I can send mass texts. Mass texts has been a game changer because I'm not having to spend all day sending individual messages and texting from a phone number is SO much better and more personable. Love this!

I haven't found a dislike on this software yet! Everything is easy to use and navigate and I've only scratched the surface on what this product can do for my business. I'm excited to start utilizing more of the program in the future.

James O.
James O.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product - great support - would recommend

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Text P2P saves me and my company a lot of time and man power that was previously spent on calling and texting customers individually to book appointments.

I’m already pretty organized with spreadsheets so it was easy to get my customer information uploaded and ready to send messages. It’s great for reaching out to a lot of customers at once very easily and only 1 out of 742 contacts opted out, which was a concern of mine, that it might be annoying, but I think most people appreciate using technology to streamline the booking process.

Don’t really have any cons yet. Set up was pretty quick and the tutorial video walked me through everything very easily.

Darryl W.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend

Text P2P is an amazing service. It is user friendly and easy to navigate. I love that it allows me to send multiple mass messages at the same time. The ability to navigate through the Help Center to the learning videos is also a plus."

There was nothing that I did not like about this software

Adam H.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cautiously Optimistic

Kommentare: I was cautiously optimistic about this product when I started the free trail but was quickly impressed with the amount of people I could reach via text with a simple click of a button. Highly recomended

The simplicity in design and ease of use. I get a notification every time a prospective customer responds and importing lists are simple.

The only features that would be more beneficial would be a mobile platform that had more functionality but that doesn't keep me from using this product.

Antwort von TextP2P

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the great review. In regard to the mobile platform, although we don't yet have a mobile app, the site is completely responsive and mobile friendly so you can open a browser on your mobile device and have access to the full application. Also you can turn on the feature, text forwarding and replies so you can receive and respond to all text messages right from your phone's existing messaging app.

Ashley A.
self employed in USA

Perfect for what I need!

Kommentare: Love it!

I love that i can set recurring messages, link up to zapier, and so much more! Thank you for making my life so much easier as I communicate with my customers... text is DEFINITELY the way to go for communication!

It definitely had a learning curve but once I got it, sure easy. And the customer support was amazing!

Michelle H.

Text P2P Revolutionized my Business

Kommentare: Text P2P has made my business process easier. It's easy to capture phone numbers and email addresses with the MailChimp integration and then put them through my sales funnel thanks to the workflow automations. I'm able to more easily stay in touch with and build relationships with clients/customers, as well as offer more value with the workflow automations when I have a new training or want to add value to my audience. Their customer service is very responsive, which has been helpful when I have needed to have various features explained better or if I've ever had any issues. They're always on it right away.

It's easy to use whether I'm on my phone or the computer. I am able to catch up with and check on my coaching clients easily by sending one text and then responding and relationship building individually in my Text P2P inbox. I use the automation to remind clients of monthly or yearly renewals. This system has saved hours of time for my business, which has allowed me to focus on more income bringing activities to increase my overall ROI.

Nothing. I love it. Any time I've had any issues, the company has fixed them or improved upon them immediately.

Greg A.
Online health & fitness coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I Love TextP2P! It's easy to use, very cost effective, and excellent customer support!

Kommentare: The #1 feature for me and my business is the bulk scheduling. It allows me to upload a spreadsheet of all my customer's who have a subscription product expiring this month and it will automatically schedule reminder text messages before their renewal date. This allows me to upgrade customers and to offer them better deals, and bring in more revenue.

I love the simplicity of the website and how it works on my computer or on my phone. I was able to create a list, upload all my contacts, and start sending personalized bulk messages within just a few minutes. I appreciate how they give you your own local 10 digit phone number, and how I could send text messages with pictures up to 1600 characters long.

I can't say there is anything I don't like about it.

Alan W.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The simple texting software

Kommentare: Fantastic. Powerful tool.

I like the ease of use, it works seamlessly between desktop and mobile, and the UI is very smooth, whereas others have been buggy and aggravating to use. As a one person team, my productivity and business have been a world apart from before I started using TextP2P. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been helpful and always available to answer a question. We’ve emailed, texted, and talked on the phone multiple times. This is the best customer service I could ask for.

I like everything about TextP2P. I did have to find a workaround to allow me to have more than one phone number per contact, but it was an easy tweak.

Kerri S.
Entrepreneur in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Following up made easy ..

Kommentare: The P2P system has improved my follow up and gave me an easier way to organize my leads and contacts. Helping me buld and maintain more relationships. Very efficient, easy to use, and my sales have increased.

Easy to use , lots of features, extras, and personal service.

I think anything I had a problems with was just user error.

Rachael R.
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TextP2P

Kommentare: Excellent. The support system was always quick to respond and help me with my questions.

It has brought new tools for growth in my business moving forward.

Would love to have script ideas to use as auto text responds back to clients.

Steve M.
Vice president in USA
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

P2P review

Kommentare: i would give it 10

Very Easy to use and it keeps track of all my contacts

Simplicity and workflows automation and being able to create many lists is a bounus

Valerie P.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Every Nonprofit Needs TextP2P

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is amazing , affordable, and impactful software that has helped our nonprofit to cut man hours. Prior to this we would call past clients individually and spent hours on the phone. This has allowed us to get results in the touch of a few buttons. The customer service is off the hook and I am already thinking of new ways I can use the service to help gather data for our nonprofit. Thank you TextP2P!

This software gave me a way to quickly survey the people we help and check in on them. We were able to collect extremely useful data that we can use to describe to funders the need that exists in our community. It was easy to use and I received a 37% response rate to my survey questions.

I am a new user and thought that it was very well thought out and so far all features I need are available.

Jessica B.
Online health & Fitness Coach in USA

I'M IN LOVE!!!!

I am loving how easy this system is to set up as well as get in contact with my clients and team! I am looking forward to continue using this to help me simplify my business as well as staying connected with my customers and coaches!

Nothing as of yet - so far everything seems to be user friendly and helpful!

Jennifer W.
6 Star Diamond Coach in USA

My virtual assistant!

Kommentare: P2P helped me streamline the communication process and bridge that gap between my customers and I . It created a real time dialog I was Not getting with my email blasts. Had pointers on wording which is huge and over all has helped me organize my customer base and spend less time chasing people.

Streamlined my processed and offered a service to reach people where they are! Not on email- but devices!

No complaints. It was easy to navigate and has great customer service for when I did Have user error.

Melissa H.
Health and Wellness Professional in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Ease of Use is Incredible

Kommentare: I have for quite some time understood that people do not always want to be on social media, so this tool has allowed me to still coach my clients without having to put them in another group on social.

I love that I can communicate openly with my clientele through text messaging. Now I do not have to wonder if my emails are going to SPAM. As someone who is not tech savvy at all, this is incredibly easy to use.

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about this software.

Melissa K.
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Person to Person Texting! Easy to use and powerful.

Kommentare: AMAZING! I highly recommend them. This is the first software I have been this excited over, ever.

I love using TextP2P because they make it simple to follow up with my customers and attract new business. the ability to use it as a CRM and all the integrations make choosing them a no-brainer. Customer service is responsive and easy to contact.

There is nothing that I do not like about TextP2P.

Tom S.
Tom S.
Director of Engineering in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Tool for my Business

Kommentare: Very effective in helping me grow my business. P2P simply works better than email.

It is very user friendly. Not difficult to set up and use.

Honestly nothing negative to report. Works perfect for what I need.

Kathy S.
Sales Director in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

This has freed me to up to work more with my people instead of technology

Kommentare: I have recently started using TextP2P and have not only been pleased with its performance, but the customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides is outstanding. There are several other Texting services available on the market today, however, when I compared what TextP2P offers along with the personalized customer service (like you actually talk to a real person), and the short videos he has available to get up to speed quickly on the ins and outs of this program…you just cannot bet it! This is a must-have for everyone! Kathy S.
Direct Sales Company

It's an all in one product which simplifies my admin.

I love everything about it! This has been an answer to a prayer for my business....and sanity!

Elizabeth D.
Founder, President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

So grateful for this technology!

Kommentare: I have used so many different methods to train/ keep in touch with my team and customers - mailchimp, thinkific, Facebook groups, group chats, voxer. I recently tried a text method of training my team and the engagement is off the CHARTS! They love the method and it is SO easy for me to administer!! I’m going to be looking for more and more ways to incorporate the TextP2P in my business!

The Rep provides a TON of support for this product. I really don’t want to learn yet another technology, but he has made it so easy and even has provided some turn key content as well.

I don’t have any cons. The trouble with any new tool is actually USING it, but the rep really made that part so simple!

Megan B.
Nurse Practitioner/Health Coach in USA

Very Easy To Use!!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very happy!

That I can set up so many workflows and have my people opt in automatically!

Just the tech part- I don’t love! I had my VA input everything!