Über TextP2P

TextP2P ist eine sehr einfache und kostengünstige Anwendung für Textmarketing und Voicemail ohne klingeln. 14-tägige kostenlose Testversion.

Erfahre mehr über TextP2P

M already pretty organized with spreadsheets so it was easy to get my customer information uploaded and ready to send messages.

So far we’ve not run into anything we don’t like.

Bewertungen zu TextP2P

5,0
4,9

TextP2P hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TextP2P bereits verwendet?

William
William
Owner Operator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way for my customers to communicate on with me on my website.

Kommentare: Nice when custome need quick answers and it goes directly to my phone.

Easy to use and inexpensive for what I need for communication with my customers.

Nothing at the moment. Only used for about 2 months but seems to be perfect for what I need.

Theo
Farmer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplified Community Notifications

Kommentare: We notify farm share owners and association members of food deliveries at their drop point, and Text P2P works very well for this purpose. One contact db is great, if someone quits they can be deleted from all communication easily. Contacts can be added to multiple lists. Customers can pause/resume their delivery texts if they're out of town by replying STOP/START.

The contact management organizational capabilities are far superior to the program I was using before. Customer support for this app is very responsive. I use it from my browser in the office then the phone app on the road.

I've lost half completed email campaigns when the software logged me off after I went to another task. An auto draft save feature would be nice on drafts. When I think of new features that would be nice, sometimes they already are in there and it's my failure to read the help. I haven't looked to see if I can prevent or delay logoff.

Kathy
Director in USA

TextP2P was THE solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional! This platform offers easily use and great customer service.

Everything! The platform is great and the customer service is excellent

I haven’t found any yet. This is exactly what I needed and was looking for.

Ken
Senior Content Marketing Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] is a great guy to work with. He's very responsive and was very flexible with my plan. Text P2P is also super affordable.

Price - Text P2P is super low-cost, allowing us to validate the medium over email marketing

Integrations - It's been difficult to get it to sync with any of our other tech platforms. We manage this as a whole separate entity from our CRM, marketing platform, and website analytics.

Antwort von TextP2P

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks Ken. As for integrations, we do integrate with over 5,000 online applications through Zapier. Zapier make's integration easy. If you need help, let us know.

Russ
CEO in Kanada
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TextP2P is Fabulous

TextP2P has revolutionized our communication strategy! This texting software is a game-changer for our business—intuitive and user-friendly, it has streamlined our processes and significantly lightened our workload. The quick and responsive support team is a standout feature, addressing any queries promptly. Since integrating TextP2P, our business has experienced a remarkable boost, with increased efficiency and customer engagement. The platform's ease of use has made texting campaigns a breeze, allowing us to connect with our audience effortlessly. We can't help but love TextP2P for its positive impact on our operations and the palpable growth it has brought to our business!

There are no Cons. It does what its supposed quickly and easily.

Carrie
Health & Fitness Coach in USA

game changer

I love that I can schedule my messages and set up workflow automations - it’s transformed my onboarding process and my clients love it!

Nothing I can think of - I am still learning but so far it’s all be incredible

Cameron
Managing partner in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for SMS/MMS marketing

Kommentare: Great experience overall.

This tool is so easy to use, and to update the list for follow up messaging..

It was a little hard to figure out the shot code, but once it was done there were no issues.

Erasmo
Principal Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to help manage my business

Kommentare: Support has been phenomenal and that makes huge difference to me so I believe this product has help me grow my business

All of it! The Texting and Ringless Voicemail are my favorites

Right now I don’t have any or I have not experienced any negative impacts to my business

Sean
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Good service that is reasonably priced and good customer service

Great User interface with ease of use for new users

I haven’t found anything that I would describe as a con

Eric
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Found the right P2P tool

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

TextP2P was simple to use, had a good interface, and came with easy to understand tutorials.

N/A.

Conner
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use with great support!

Kommentare: Great experience

The easy if use and the great customer support

I wish there was a mobile app other than that it’s great

Megan
Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally what we were looking for!!

Kommentare: The ability to automate has changed the game for us. Excited to learn and use more functions and features.

We looked for months for a software that could handle automated text marketing, workflows, and email campaigns but could not find a solution that covered all needs at a descent price. Text P2P finally gave us what we needed to take the next step in our business and at an extremely affordable price. It’s easy to use and very customizable which made it a no brained for us.

Have only used Text P2P for a short period and have yet to come across anything too concerning.

Holly
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great asset to my business

Kommentare: This service helps me reach my customers and interact with them on a personal level (within the app).

TextP2P is so easy to navigate. Being able to get messages to different contact lists in a timely manner is so great for my business.

Still learning how to navigate all the things available inside of TextP2P

Darryl
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend

Text P2P is an amazing service. It is user friendly and easy to navigate. I love that it allows me to send multiple mass messages at the same time. The ability to navigate through the Help Center to the learning videos is also a plus."

There was nothing that I did not like about this software

Jennifer
6 Star Diamond Coach in USA

My virtual assistant!

Kommentare: P2P helped me streamline the communication process and bridge that gap between my customers and I . It created a real time dialog I was Not getting with my email blasts. Had pointers on wording which is huge and over all has helped me organize my customer base and spend less time chasing people.

Streamlined my processed and offered a service to reach people where they are! Not on email- but devices!

No complaints. It was easy to navigate and has great customer service for when I did Have user error.

Ashley
self employed in USA

Perfect for what I need!

Kommentare: Love it!

I love that i can set recurring messages, link up to zapier, and so much more! Thank you for making my life so much easier as I communicate with my customers... text is DEFINITELY the way to go for communication!

It definitely had a learning curve but once I got it, sure easy. And the customer support was amazing!

Glenn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Plan B Marketing Group teview

Kommentare: My experience with this platform has been great

The feature I like most is the crm and the folder feature

What I like least is that I don't have a qr code available here

Bridget
Manager in USA

Exactly what I’m looking for

Kommentare: The service has been incredible

I love that I have everything at my finger tips it’s exactly what I was looking for when I was going to build my own app

I wish there was more template ideas for my business - or example’s

Coach/Mentor in USA

Text marketing

Kommentare: The application is great! I also received a great amount of customer support which is ideal and saves time.

The ease of which you can set up lists and texting campaigns.

Nothing I can think of. After watching the tutorial videos it was quite easy.

Catherine
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Customer Support

Customer service is great! Ease of setup

I would prefer to be able to see text replies, and email replies in one screen, without having to talk open tween the two.

Brad
President in USA
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saved $$ AND time switching to textp2p

It’s user friendly, easy to manage, well built, and very cheap compared to competitors

No cons. It honestly is a great service.

Dana
Online Wellness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

This service SAVES me vital time!

Kommentare: So far it’s been going great. I haven’t used all the features yet- but know I will in time!

I love that it cuts my work time in half. I’m able to send one message but yet it goes to hundreds with one click. Eases my work stress but still does exactly what I need it to do.

As far as I can tell- it’s great! I didn’t love that I had to get a new phone number to use the service because some of my clients know my personal number- so it kinda confused them. Not a big deal tho!

Jamila
Owner in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service, great product

Kommentare: Excellent - get to communicate directly with the [sensitive content hidden]— leads to a greater level of service

Ease of use and implementation. The automation features etc

So far I haven’t found a thing I don’t like

Georgina
Lions Member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied Customer

Kommentare: My organization was looking into mass texting services for our non-profit. After researching different platforms, we found TEXTP2P and have been very happy. The customer service is excellent. They answered my questions quickly and efficiently. The app is easy to use and covers our needs!

Easy to use, excellent customer service.

When viewing contacts, contacts don’t stay sorted after selecting a contact and going back to list. When selecting 500 contacts per page, it doesn’t stay in this format after selecting a contact.

Brittney
Lifestyle Coach in USA

Text P2P Review

Kommentare: I definitely love the product and will continue using in the future.

Being able to reach my clients via text messaging which has given me a higher response rate. I love being able to schedule out the messages in bulk.

The number of credits used for each text increases significantly if the message it too long or doesn't have an image attached.