Best Bang for Your Buck!

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Bill H.
Accounts Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were using an Excel spreadsheet for several years to keep our customers serviced. Our crews would do bimonthly services weekly and weekly services monthly. It was always a mess with unhappy customers and even cancelled services. We researched a lot of scheduling software and the common denominator was 'complicated and expensive' Crew Control truly has been a life-saver for our maintenance operations. Our crews are operating more efficiently, we are not missing the 'extras' invoicing and our customers are happy! Trust me when I say it is the best money spent!

Vorteile: If you are looking for a simple and cheap software for scheduling crews this is it! Most software we reviewed were weeks or more getting setup and crews trained. Just too complicated and expensive to trial and error. We truly loaded all of our data one day and the next day started our crews with a two week trial but they were up to speed in about 3 days with not errors. Our crews love it, we love it and our customers love the fact we are not missing services! I know we saved the monthly crew fee the first week...possibly day with the simple efficiencies of keeping crews pointed in the right direction 100% of the time!

Nachteile: I cannot say there is really anything we like least since we know the program is growing and all of our immediate needs from support have been met. We have made suggestions of additions or changes and wait a week or two and the guys at Crew Control seem to roll them out! We are excited for some of the planned updates such a more advanced reporting.

von Crew Control an 12.7.2019

Thank you, Bill! We appreciate the kind words and glad you are benefiting from our program.

Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Rick C.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to schedule jobs and track where the crew is during the day. It is also easy to move jobs from crew to crew depending on customer needs. The software gives you the flexibility to add, remove, and move jobs as needed at a moments notice.

Vorteile: The ability to see where the crew is in "real time"

Nachteile: I would like the ability to see multiple crews on the screen at one time.

von Crew Control an 30.4.2019

Hi Rick,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We actually have the ability now to view multiple crew schedules at the same time by selecting the day of the week while viewing the weekly schedule. I hope this helps!

Great Software

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Scott J.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love crew control. Made my life so much easier. The rep has helped me a ton with this. Being able to speak to him directly has made life so much easier.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to navigate through.

Nachteile: Wish the start and stop notified the customer that you started and completed the property.

Easiest and Most efficient way to dispatch crews

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Austin H.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Its very easy to navigate and move jobs around when needed!

Nachteile: The thing I like least is that it logs you out after 2hours of non use.

von Crew Control an 12.7.2019

Thanks, Austin! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and will look into improving the time-out experience.