Über Crew Control

Einfaches Programm zum Organisieren von Zeitplänen, zur Beseitigung von Papierroutenblättern und zum Sparen von Zeit bei der Abrechnung.

Erfahre mehr über Crew Control

The customer service team was top notch during the whole process.

Or when you re-send an invoice it doesn't show the original date sent.

Bewertungen zu Crew Control

4,9

Crew Control hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 50 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Crew Control bereits verwendet?

Cindy
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Crew Control is THE one stop shop for scheduling multiple crews.

Kommentare: We started using Crew Control over 3 years ago, and they continuously add new features and their price has remained stable. We have saved hours every week going from paper scheduling to using Crew Control. They actually listen to suggestions and criticism and strive to constantly improve . I can give an estimate, see that it is accepted, schedule the job, invoice it and take payment all from the same "job card". I was able to discontinue 2 software programs and just use Crew Control

Job scheduling is EASY! A flex area (something I haven't seen in other software) allows you to create a job and schedule it later. Then I can invoice them right from their job card. Crew Control also has competitive pricing on merchant fees, easily allowing payment right from their emailed/texted invoice or on the web. Everything is integrated - even the new Estimate feature - with no copying to another area. The support staff is phenomenal. They hold monthly online "office" hours with short tutorials of new features and a Q&A session. Feature requests are handled in a timely manner, and almost everything I have requested has been researched and added if possible. Each crew gets a dispatched schedule, and it can be changed on the fly - and admin always know where each crew is.

I can honestly say there isn't anything about the software or the support staff that I don't like.

vor 3 Monaten

Cindy, Thank you for your enthusiastic review of Crew Control! We're thrilled to be your one-stop solution for scheduling multiple crews. Your appreciation for our flexible job scheduling, integrated invoicing, and competitive pricing is truly rewarding. We're committed to providing personalized support and promptly addressing your feature requests. It's been a pleasure serving you for over three years, and we're delighted to have streamlined your operations while saving you time and resources. Your feedback drives our continuous improvement efforts, and we're dedicated to delivering a seamless experience tailored to your needs. Thank you for choosing Crew Control as your scheduling partner. We're here to support you every step of the way.

matt
owner in USA

Loving Crew Control

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic! I would recommend and have recommended this to others. The text message alerts to customers as a reminder is what our customers like the best.

Price is excellent. The customer service is the best I have ever encountered. The options as the constant addition to new features is always a plus

There are some things that I look forward to having available with Crew Control but, they are always welcoming to suggestions.

vor 3 Monaten

Matt, Thank you for your glowing review of Crew Control! We're thrilled to hear you love our pricing and top-notch customer service. Your feedback on our text message alerts is much appreciated! We're committed to continuously improving and adding new features based on your suggestions. Thank you for choosing Crew Control over QuickBooks Online. We're here to provide you with the best service at an affordable price.

Matthew

Great program

Schedule works great. Works well in mobile devices.

Invoicing/billing is very time consuming.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Matthew, thank you for the honest review and specific feedback based on your experience. Our team is always interested in hearing about the user experience and how we can make improvements. Happy to see that you're having success with scheduling and using Crew Control on mobile devices. Please let us know if you're interested in a short conversation to share more detail with us! Thank you.

Donnie
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nimble and Communicative

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been nothing be amazing. He is constantly updating and improving. The amount of changes that have happened since I started using the program are insane. If you have an idea, a question, or a change or a better way of doing things, you can just reach out, and he will either walk you through the process, update the program, or figure out a better way to solve the problem.

I can see all of the jobs that I have, drag and drop them into the slots they need to go. It lets me have an eagle-eye view of the work that needs to be done, and with ease (on both desktop and mobile) plant that job where it needs to be. I can update on the fly, and dispatch quickly, and the changes are immediate. The crew doesn't get bogged down with notifications, the new schedule is just automatically on their devices.

Like all programs, they are only as good as the information you enter. It was timely entering all of our customer's jobs, but they solved the issue of having to enter all the individual customers by allowing you to pull from Quickbook's; so, that saved us a ton of time, and with their recurring job feature, you can set it and forget it on weekly/monthly/etc jobs. l

Carly
Controller in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Crew Control Review

Kommentare: Our organization is much more productive and organized thanks to Crew Control

Organized, professional way to communicate with our crews and direct individuals to where we need them. Very user friendly and convenient.

It would be beneficial to have more friendly reminders for the guys to remember to clock in/out of a job, like a reminder text that they haven't done it after the estimated amount of time designated. Testing ability or troubleshooting options for the employees that simply do not receive the text messages.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Carly, thank you for a taking the time to share specifics in your review. It really does help us better understand our customers. So glad to know Crew Control has helped your org become more productive and organized and that everyone is finding it easy to use. Excellent suggestions and ideas around reminders and job tracking features. We'll be sure to share it with our product team and you can always connect with us to share more. Thank you.

Michal
Office Manager/Controller in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Software

Kommentare: When i made first contact with the company there was never a time that I felt pressure to purchase. I loved the fact they truly want to hear my feed back. The personal attention and feed back was priceless. This company truly knows Landscapers/Snowplowers needs and the functional system needed to run a successful day with multiple crews and hundreds of Clients.

I like how simple the software is to use. There was less than five minutes of training with our employees. I liked the fact that we did not have to purchase any equipment all we have to do to dispatch is to send a text message to the crew leader's own cell phone and they would have their work orders for the complete day. I like the fact its in real time so you can see what your crews have completed through out the day and you can add and take away work order through out the day as changes come in. I don't have to interrupt our employee's production to discuss change in their day the software does all that for you.

I can not think of one thing about the software that I dislike.

Daniel
Owner / President in USA

Game Changer!

Kommentare: Routing, Scheduling, seeing jobs completed and billable before the crews even punch out for the day.

The software has been wonderful for scheduling and routing. It has also streamlined the billing and works seamlessly with Quickbooks. It allows us the ability to look at the schedule and move jobs around which the crews can see from their device also. I have tried other software programs in the past and this one has been by far the easiest to use. For us, this has been great. The tech support is like none other I have ever experienced. Emails have been returned within minutes. Phone calls are ALWAYS answered. Constantly updating the software from feedback from users.

Nothing that we dislike at all. I wish we would have purchased sooner!

Shaunna
Office Manager in USA

Happy Customer

Kommentare: My overall experience with Crew Control has been an A++. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who needs a customer database system for scheduling.

The [sensitive content hidden] of the company cannot stop raving about Crew Control. We have tried multiple databases and this is by far the best one we have used. It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.

There is nothing that I do not like about Crew Control.

vor 3 Monaten

Dear Shaunna, Thank you for sharing your experience with Crew Control! We're thrilled to hear your team loves our user-friendly platform. Your A++ rating and recommendation mean a lot to us! We're glad Crew Control meets your needs at an affordable price. Thank you for choosing us as your scheduling solution.

Gary

Crew Control

Kommentare: Great experience. I was using a very complicated and frustrating software previous to Crew Control and was surprised how easy it was to get set up. Very easy to use and user friendly.

I like the ease of use. very easy to reschedule work, change 1 day or several in one click.

Basic billing features. Would like to be able to add multiple contracts for each customer. No CRM or estimating

Antwort von Aspire Software

Hi, Gary! Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear you're finding Crew Control easy to use. We're excited to share that estimating features will be released in the first part of the year, with even more exciting features to come! Stay tuned for future updates.

Jeff
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Great but could use a free adjustments

Kommentare: I have been much more efficient. The biggest help is the automatic customer notifications and the schedule being made for the entire year.

I really like that my schedule is set for the entire year and that it automatically sends texts to customers

I really want to be able to map all of our customers and build routes from that map. I also want it to record completion times and dates when the job is complete. If I get behind a day it should record the date when the service was done not when it was scheduled.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Jeff, thank you for the review, the positive comments and the feedback. We're so happy to learn switching providers has brought you efficiency and confidence. And, we are always open to feedback and new ideas from our customers. We'll be sure to share this aspect with the product team, around schedule date vs service date vs completion date and when it was viewed. Please reach out to us if you would ever like to share additional details. Thank you!

Benjamin
Production Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Functional

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a good experience with this program. It's made my planning and scheduling of the work much, much easier and quicker than the old pen-and-paper method I used to use. I no longer have to keep all the houses and scheduling in my head and now have a nice calendar view for all of our jobs to be done.

This service was exactly what I was looking for. I run a landscape maintenance company, and we provide weekly service to roughly 200 clients. This program allowed me to set up reoccurring job cards for each client, and allowed me to split the clients amongst my crews. I can easily see the progress of my crews throughout the day which is crucial for me. I also was looking for a program that would optimize the route for the day, to get my guys to the houses in the most efficient manner. I like the calendar view and the ability to easy move job cards between days or crews. I do a lot of shifting of schedules on the admin side, and it has all worked seamlessly for me. I no longer have to use excel to manage the schedule which has saved me a ton of time. I also like that the program allows my guys to leave notes and pictures on the job card for anything they see during their time at the house. I can then see these on the admin side and address them as needed.

I would like things to be a bit more customizable. There are various functions I would like to be able to do specific to the way I manage things that aren't possible with the current program. I would like an offline mode to be incorporated into the program as well. With everything operating on a website, if the guys don't have service at a house, the time won't log and it will sit on the job card window until they get service.

vor 3 Monaten

Benjamin, Thank you for sharing your experience with Crew Control! We're delighted to hear that our service has been exactly what you needed for your landscape maintenance company. It's fantastic to know that Crew Control has streamlined your scheduling process and allowed you to efficiently manage your crews and client appointments. We're thrilled that features like recurring job cards, crew progress tracking, and route optimization have been instrumental in enhancing your workflow. Your feedback regarding customization options and offline functionality is duly noted. We're continuously working on improving our platform, and your insights help us prioritize our development efforts. We're honored to have earned your trust and to be your preferred scheduling solution. If you ever have further suggestions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Will
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent program for large and small companies.

Kommentare: Started with Crew control when the founder/creator would still answer the phone for tech support or to setup new clients so we pretty much got into crew control at its inception and have been happy to still continue to use it now that it's a larger company and program. We grew with it just as it grew with us.

Crewcontrol has been a very easy program to set up, use from day to day on both the field and admin sides, and is priced very very well. It has a lot of good features and not many if any that are not needed to keep it easy to use and not confusing.

Some of the quickbooks synching could be quicker or better. New customers that get added into Crew control dont always appear in a timely manner in quickbooks. Some minor usability issues between the two programs.

letztes Jahr

Hi Will - Thank you so much for the great review and for being such a fantastic, long-term customer. So fun to learn how you and the business have grown with Crew Control. We're always listening to customers for feedback, so don't hesitate to connect with us. Thank you!

Ellis

Lawncare asset

Kommentare: Our company's overall experience with Crew Control has been heaven sent. Prior to crew control we were all over the place trying to remember who we provided service to and tracking invoices. Now with Crew Control we don't worry about much of anything.

What we love about Crew Control is the ease of the software and the accessibility to the company. Whenever we needed help or had a question, a member from the company would promptly assist us.

The only cons that I found were the limited flexibility options when it came to messages allowed to send to customers.

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Ellis, Thank you for sharing your experience with Crew Control. We're delighted to hear that our software has provided your company with ease of use and accessible support whenever needed. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to providing prompt assistance to ensure your success with our platform. We appreciate your feedback regarding the flexibility options for messages sent to customers. We're continuously working to enhance our features and will consider your input as we strive to improve our platform to better meet your needs. We're thrilled that Crew Control has been a game-changer for your company, streamlining your operations and providing peace of mind. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Louis
Chairman in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 1. The software allows me to modify schedules to meet customer change requests or weather delays.
2. The ability for crews to see next day work from the current day dispatch text allows them to start on next day tasks if time allows.
3. Customer support is very responsive and professional

The ability to Drag & Drop Jobs from different crews within a work week.

Crew Control does not have a Monthly View Function

Antwort von Aspire Software

Hi Louis, Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear your finding Crew Control easy to use and enjoy the drag and drop functionality. Your comment on a monthly view function will be shared with the team. Stay tuned for future updates, feedback like yours is what improves our software.

Kyle
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Scheduling is a breeze

Kommentare: I would say my overall experience has been very good especially when I used to manage multiple crews. The pictures can be seen in real time that a crew will take on a job site and send through the app.

I used to be against the online software management and used the ole pen and paper for everything. I saw this software in a industry magazine and decided to give the free trail a try. I am so glad I made the move as this has made management tasks easier than before. No more paper trail to go through trying to find information on clients.

I wish the customer service sometimes had a live person to call instead of through chat. With always on the go running a business. a phone conversation can be easier than chat.

vor 5 Monaten

Kyle, we are glad to hear that the Aspire platform has made task management much easier for you. Thank you for your continued partnership and trust.

Gary
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended product for landscapers and lawn care professionals.

Crew control makes communication with our clients simple uniformity. It allows our text in the field to alert our clients when they're in route or when their job has been completed. It helps us budget and save time on job sites and track performance of our staff. It allows us to send quick easy estimates from the field. House receiving payments in a timely fashion.

Anytime we have ran across a feature that we think would work better for our business we send in a future request they review it and if it is beneficial as a whole they make changes and updates to their site to help all customers so at this time we're currently is not something that we like the least about. Other than photos being more accessible to other crews in the field and staying with the property versus currently you have to download them from each site.

Dan

Great product for my Business

Kommentare: Wonderful will continue to use this product for my business

Easy for employees to use. can text their schedule to their phone

some of the set up can be difficult but with support help all good

vor 3 Monaten

Dan, Thank you for sharing your experience with our product! We're thrilled to hear that it's been a great fit for your business and that your employees find it easy to use. We understand that some aspects of the setup process can be challenging, but we're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you effectively. We're committed to providing ongoing support and ensuring that our product meets your needs. We're delighted that you plan to continue using our product, and we look forward to serving you and your business in the future. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Steven

Definitely worth a look!

Kommentare: I started using Crew Control early in the development stages and have seen tremendous care in the system building and responsiveness to customer feedback. They were able to build something I was looking for a few years. Finding them was incredible and I have been a happy customer since. I always recommend to any of my field tech buddies.

I liked how easy it was to use and implement the system into our business. The usefulness speaks for itself. The customer service team was top notch during the whole process.

The billing area has work that needs to be done but considering they are always working on improvements, what they do have works good.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your thoughtful response, Steven. We appreciate hearing this about our ease of use, and the effectiveness of our customer service team. We are committed to continually improving the Aspire platform.

Bill
Accounts Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for Your Buck!

Kommentare: We were using an Excel spreadsheet for several years to keep our customers serviced. Our crews would do bimonthly services weekly and weekly services monthly. It was always a mess with unhappy customers and even cancelled services. We researched a lot of scheduling software and the common denominator was 'complicated and expensive' Crew Control truly has been a life-saver for our maintenance operations. Our crews are operating more efficiently, we are not missing the 'extras' invoicing and our customers are happy! Trust me when I say it is the best money spent!

If you are looking for a simple and cheap software for scheduling crews this is it! Most software we reviewed were weeks or more getting setup and crews trained. Just too complicated and expensive to trial and error. We truly loaded all of our data one day and the next day started our crews with a two week trial but they were up to speed in about 3 days with not errors. Our crews love it, we love it and our customers love the fact we are not missing services! I know we saved the monthly crew fee the first week...possibly day with the simple efficiencies of keeping crews pointed in the right direction 100% of the time!

I cannot say there is really anything we like least since we know the program is growing and all of our immediate needs from support have been met. We have made suggestions of additions or changes and wait a week or two and the guys at Crew Control seem to roll them out! We are excited for some of the planned updates such a more advanced reporting.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Thank you, Bill! We appreciate the kind words and glad you are benefiting from our program.

Will
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great daily work tracking for landscape operation

Kommentare: We have been very happy with crew control and will continue to use it. Nice to see they update the program pretty often and it seems as if they do actually listen to user feedback.

Very fast and easy setup and onboarding. Easy to access via tablet, computer, and employees phones. Daily time clock in/out, work route and schedule, etc. can all be accessed through an email to each employee.

Mobile app could be a little better. Need a way to track PTO, sick days, etc. for employees.

Chad
Foreman in USA

Crew Control is great!

Kommentare: Very good tool to keep everything organized and the ease of use makes it easy for everyone of us to use.

I love the ease of making work orders, scheduling and using a system that eliminates receipts, and all other paperwork. It’s nice to be able to upload our quotes as well so the guys can see exactly what is quoted

The only con, would be it’s a little bit trickier to navigate on a phone. I really like on an iPad or a computer.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Chad, thank you for the positive review, comments and feedback. Really appreciate your sharing your experience using Crew Control on your phone vs iPad vs computer. Our team is always looking to improve the mobile experience. Happy to hear Crew Control has eased the operational side of business and makes information sharing easy. If you'd ever like to share specifics or other ideas, please let us know! Thanks.

Thomas

Very Effective for Scheduling

Kommentare: It's been a HUGE time saver this past year. No more papers in the morning with "google map" printouts and written instructions. Crew likes knowing what they are doing first thing without me coming in and explaining everything. I can prep the day or days before and set everything up.

Simple to use and implement immediately. Easy to drag and drop jobs. Perfect for lining out the day's work for multiple crews, with instructions. Able to change schedule on the fly (add, skip, remove jobs, etc.) EXCELLENT personal service with regards to any questions on functionality and suggestions for changes

Had to manually enter all our customers from QB desktop which was not fun.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Hi, Thomas! Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear how much you like Crew Control's scheduling functionality, time saving features, and easy implementation! We do plan to add an Excel import to make it easier to add customers for users not running QuickBooks Online in a future release. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Pat
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Angler Lawn & Landscape

Kommentare: All Great------[sensitive content hidden] have been great!

easy to load new clients, easy to schedule,, easy to use in the field.

Quote Section---does not flow easily.---Too many back n forths.Not easy to modify schedule on Phone

letztes Jahr

Pat - thank you so much for the review and feedback. Much appreciated! We'll be sure to share your experience with the Quoting section with the product team and explore options. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for further ideas or discussions! Thank you.

Taylor
Chief of Operations in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wish this was here 5 years ago

Kommentare: Customer service has been key for me, I had been looking for a system ever since I stepped up
and helped with getting work orders for our Crews. We had over 250 properties WEEKLY that I had to hand write. We tried a different system for 1 year and it was over priced, super complicated for both the admin and user, and the customer service was non existent.
Needless to say the first time we got on the phone and talked over what this product office and the price we immediately cancelled the other service and have been grateful for this product ever since! If you are a small or medium business and are not sure you can afford to spend the extra money, know that it pays for its self with the time saved scheduling and not waiting for all the papers to be turned in at the end of the day, being able to bill immediately after, not forgetting what customer you skipped 2 weeks in a row due to weather. Seriously, this system is a game changer!

Super user friendly for both the admin and the user!

I only wish that we could use this for other departments (Human Resources. Etc.)

Niki
Landscaping in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They grew with me

Kommentare: I thought I would more over to a more advance system when we grew. But Crew control seems to be working quite well and growing with us

The price point is affordable and I enjoy the new pushed updates

Little things like not being able to optimize route for more than 25 properties. Or when you re-send an invoice it doesn't show the original date sent.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Niki. We are pleased to hear that you are growing with Aspire! We will continue to update the platform and are committed to building the best product on the market for your business.