Crew Control Erfahrungen

Über Crew Control

Einfaches Programm zum Organisieren von Zeitplänen, zur Beseitigung von Papierroutenblättern und zum Sparen von Zeit bei der Abrechnung.

Erfahre mehr über Crew Control

This software is very easy to use and to learn.

The only con, would be it’s a little bit trickier to navigate on a phone.

Bewertungen zu Crew Control

5,0
5,0

Crew Control hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 31 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Crew Control bereits verwendet?

Jeff
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Great but could use a free adjustments

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been much more efficient. The biggest help is the automatic customer notifications and the schedule being made for the entire year.

I really like that my schedule is set for the entire year and that it automatically sends texts to customers

I really want to be able to map all of our customers and build routes from that map. I also want it to record completion times and dates when the job is complete. If I get behind a day it should record the date when the service was done not when it was scheduled.

vor 2 Wochen

Jeff, thank you for the review, the positive comments and the feedback. We're so happy to learn switching providers has brought you efficiency and confidence. And, we are always open to feedback and new ideas from our customers. We'll be sure to share this aspect with the product team, around schedule date vs service date vs completion date and when it was viewed. Please reach out to us if you would ever like to share additional details. Thank you!

Donnie
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nimble and Communicative

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been nothing be amazing. He is constantly updating and improving. The amount of changes that have happened since I started using the program are insane. If you have an idea, a question, or a change or a better way of doing things, you can just reach out, and he will either walk you through the process, update the program, or figure out a better way to solve the problem.

I can see all of the jobs that I have, drag and drop them into the slots they need to go. It lets me have an eagle-eye view of the work that needs to be done, and with ease (on both desktop and mobile) plant that job where it needs to be. I can update on the fly, and dispatch quickly, and the changes are immediate. The crew doesn't get bogged down with notifications, the new schedule is just automatically on their devices.

Like all programs, they are only as good as the information you enter. It was timely entering all of our customer's jobs, but they solved the issue of having to enter all the individual customers by allowing you to pull from Quickbook's; so, that saved us a ton of time, and with their recurring job feature, you can set it and forget it on weekly/monthly/etc jobs. l

Carly
Controller in USA

Crew Control Review

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Our organization is much more productive and organized thanks to Crew Control

Organized, professional way to communicate with our crews and direct individuals to where we need them. Very user friendly and convenient.

It would be beneficial to have more friendly reminders for the guys to remember to clock in/out of a job, like a reminder text that they haven't done it after the estimated amount of time designated. Testing ability or troubleshooting options for the employees that simply do not receive the text messages.

letzte Woche

Carly, thank you for a taking the time to share specifics in your review. It really does help us better understand our customers. So glad to know Crew Control has helped your org become more productive and organized and that everyone is finding it easy to use. Excellent suggestions and ideas around reminders and job tracking features. We'll be sure to share it with our product team and you can always connect with us to share more. Thank you.

Matthew
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great program

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Schedule works great. Works well in mobile devices.

Invoicing/billing is very time consuming.

letzte Woche

Matthew, thank you for the honest review and specific feedback based on your experience. Our team is always interested in hearing about the user experience and how we can make improvements. Happy to see that you're having success with scheduling and using Crew Control on mobile devices. Please let us know if you're interested in a short conversation to share more detail with us! Thank you.

Michal
Office Manager/Controller in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Software

Kommentare: When i made first contact with the company there was never a time that I felt pressure to purchase. I loved the fact they truly want to hear my feed back. The personal attention and feed back was priceless. This company truly knows Landscapers/Snowplowers needs and the functional system needed to run a successful day with multiple crews and hundreds of Clients.

I like how simple the software is to use. There was less than five minutes of training with our employees. I liked the fact that we did not have to purchase any equipment all we have to do to dispatch is to send a text message to the crew leader's own cell phone and they would have their work orders for the complete day. I like the fact its in real time so you can see what your crews have completed through out the day and you can add and take away work order through out the day as changes come in. I don't have to interrupt our employee's production to discuss change in their day the software does all that for you.

I can not think of one thing about the software that I dislike.

Daniel
Owner / President in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer!

Kommentare: Routing, Scheduling, seeing jobs completed and billable before the crews even punch out for the day.

The software has been wonderful for scheduling and routing. It has also streamlined the billing and works seamlessly with Quickbooks. It allows us the ability to look at the schedule and move jobs around which the crews can see from their device also. I have tried other software programs in the past and this one has been by far the easiest to use. For us, this has been great. The tech support is like none other I have ever experienced. Emails have been returned within minutes. Phone calls are ALWAYS answered. Constantly updating the software from feedback from users.

Nothing that we dislike at all. I wish we would have purchased sooner!

Gary

Crew Control

Kommentare: Great experience. I was using a very complicated and frustrating software previous to Crew Control and was surprised how easy it was to get set up. Very easy to use and user friendly.

I like the ease of use. very easy to reschedule work, change 1 day or several in one click.

Basic billing features. Would like to be able to add multiple contracts for each customer. No CRM or estimating

vor 7 Monaten

Hi, Gary! Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear you're finding Crew Control easy to use. We're excited to share that estimating features will be released in the first part of the year, with even more exciting features to come! Stay tuned for future updates.

Chad
Foreman in USA

Crew Control is great!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good tool to keep everything organized and the ease of use makes it easy for everyone of us to use.

I love the ease of making work orders, scheduling and using a system that eliminates receipts, and all other paperwork. It’s nice to be able to upload our quotes as well so the guys can see exactly what is quoted

The only con, would be it’s a little bit trickier to navigate on a phone. I really like on an iPad or a computer.

vor 2 Wochen

Chad, thank you for the positive review, comments and feedback. Really appreciate your sharing your experience using Crew Control on your phone vs iPad vs computer. Our team is always looking to improve the mobile experience. Happy to hear Crew Control has eased the operational side of business and makes information sharing easy. If you'd ever like to share specifics or other ideas, please let us know! Thanks.

Carl
Pres in USA

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Customer service has been very good

We like the ability to dispatch technicians and to capture timely photos back throughout the day

Reports and search could be better for us to look back at completed work.

letzte Woche

Carl, thank you for the review and positive comments. Happy to see that you and the team are getting value from Crew Control. We are always open to feedback about the user experience and product ideas, so please let us know if you'd like to share details with us. Thank you, again!

Operations Manager in USA

Crew Control novice

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far so good - the crews are using it daily

I've enjoyed learning this software over the last few months, it's fairly easy to use and a tremendous help in our industry

Not much that i don't like! No complaints here!

letzte Woche

Chris, thank you for the positive review and feedback. Thrilled to see that you and the team use the solution on a daily basis and has been so helpful for the business. As you continue to learn and use Crew Control, please let us know any feedback, recommendations, or suggestions you might have. Thank you!

Louis
Chairman in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 1. The software allows me to modify schedules to meet customer change requests or weather delays.
2. The ability for crews to see next day work from the current day dispatch text allows them to start on next day tasks if time allows.
3. Customer support is very responsive and professional

The ability to Drag & Drop Jobs from different crews within a work week.

Crew Control does not have a Monthly View Function

letztes Jahr

Hi Louis, Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear your finding Crew Control easy to use and enjoy the drag and drop functionality. Your comment on a monthly view function will be shared with the team. Stay tuned for future updates, feedback like yours is what improves our software.

Bill
Accounts Manager in USA

Best Bang for Your Buck!

Kommentare: We were using an Excel spreadsheet for several years to keep our customers serviced. Our crews would do bimonthly services weekly and weekly services monthly. It was always a mess with unhappy customers and even cancelled services. We researched a lot of scheduling software and the common denominator was 'complicated and expensive' Crew Control truly has been a life-saver for our maintenance operations. Our crews are operating more efficiently, we are not missing the 'extras' invoicing and our customers are happy! Trust me when I say it is the best money spent!

If you are looking for a simple and cheap software for scheduling crews this is it! Most software we reviewed were weeks or more getting setup and crews trained. Just too complicated and expensive to trial and error. We truly loaded all of our data one day and the next day started our crews with a two week trial but they were up to speed in about 3 days with not errors. Our crews love it, we love it and our customers love the fact we are not missing services! I know we saved the monthly crew fee the first week...possibly day with the simple efficiencies of keeping crews pointed in the right direction 100% of the time!

I cannot say there is really anything we like least since we know the program is growing and all of our immediate needs from support have been met. We have made suggestions of additions or changes and wait a week or two and the guys at Crew Control seem to roll them out! We are excited for some of the planned updates such a more advanced reporting.

Antwort von Crew Control

Thank you, Bill! We appreciate the kind words and glad you are benefiting from our program.

Phyllis
Office Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Bang for the Buck!!

Kommentare: The support is as phonemical as the software! The staff is there to answer your questions. If you need to leave a voicemail, your call is quickly returned.They are invested in getting even better.

The best features for us are reporting and instant crew results. When a customer called to say she saw our team come and then they left but did not open the gate to the backyard, we were able to see where the crew was. We contacted them and they returned after finishing the job they were on.

A manual. I spent a lot of time on the classifications. When I went to run reports, I discovered I done them wrong.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi, Phyllisthank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experiences with Crew Control and the support team. We've shared your idea for a set-up manual, and just so you know, there are plans to have in-product user guides delivered later this year. Experiences like yours helps us improve our software and operations, so thanks again!

Thomas

Very Effective for Scheduling

Kommentare: It's been a HUGE time saver this past year. No more papers in the morning with "google map" printouts and written instructions. Crew likes knowing what they are doing first thing without me coming in and explaining everything. I can prep the day or days before and set everything up.

Simple to use and implement immediately. Easy to drag and drop jobs. Perfect for lining out the day's work for multiple crews, with instructions. Able to change schedule on the fly (add, skip, remove jobs, etc.) EXCELLENT personal service with regards to any questions on functionality and suggestions for changes

Had to manually enter all our customers from QB desktop which was not fun.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi, Thomas! Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear how much you like Crew Control's scheduling functionality, time saving features, and easy implementation! We do plan to add an Excel import to make it easier to add customers for users not running QuickBooks Online in a future release. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Taylor
Chief of Operations in USA

Wish this was here 5 years ago

Kommentare: Customer service has been key for me, I had been looking for a system ever since I stepped up
and helped with getting work orders for our Crews. We had over 250 properties WEEKLY that I had to hand write. We tried a different system for 1 year and it was over priced, super complicated for both the admin and user, and the customer service was non existent.
Needless to say the first time we got on the phone and talked over what this product office and the price we immediately cancelled the other service and have been grateful for this product ever since! If you are a small or medium business and are not sure you can afford to spend the extra money, know that it pays for its self with the time saved scheduling and not waiting for all the papers to be turned in at the end of the day, being able to bill immediately after, not forgetting what customer you skipped 2 weeks in a row due to weather. Seriously, this system is a game changer!

Super user friendly for both the admin and the user!

I only wish that we could use this for other departments (Human Resources. Etc.)

Tripp
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Organized scheduling and less stress

Kommentare: Crew control has been great for us. The ability to plan ahead, prepare better for our jobs and be sure they all get done more efficiently was a big step in the right direction for us. Crew Control has even allowed us to accomplish more without hiring another manager. Crew Control has become our “whiteboard schedule” at the office, but now it is with us all the time. No need to take a picture of the whiteboard when leaving the office.

The software is easy to use, goes with all of us everywhere we go so when we need to make changes, we can make them immediately. Because it is easy to provide details and send photos for each individual job, we have less confusion, quicker response to customer requests and less call backs. Implementing this into our daily routine was well received with little to no resistance by our crews. Let’s face it, crews typically don’t like change, but our crews have liked this change. No need to carry paper schedules and no lost revenues due to the electronic paper trail on everything we do!

There isn’t anything I really don’t like. There is always little things that can make processes better, but the good thing is the owner is taking any feedback we have and working towards making it better than it is.

Becky
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product! Easy to Use!

Kommentare: Overall experience is great! Whenever we have questions or issues, we always get a response right away from Crew Control. David Vroblesky is awesome!

Crew Control is great for managing our crews that are in a remote location. The ease of being able to schedule their days through Crew Control and know that it sends automatically to them each day is great. We love the ease of use.

There could be a few more report options as office administrator that could be useful.

letztes Jahr

Hi Becky, Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear Crew Control is making it easy to manage your crews in the field and their schedules. Your comment on additional reporting will be shared with the team. Stay tuned for future updates, feedback like yours is what improves our software.

Brian
President-Director of Operations in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to share the route schedule and details of the service to the crews

Kommentare: The software is easy to use and visually helps understand what the schedule is for each crew each day.

That the software automatically texts the crew leader a link for the schedule/ service for the day and its Espanol.

I know it is still in the works, where we can create one-time jobs but a schedule for multiple days. Other than that, the software is good.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi, Brian! Thanks for your feedback. We're pleased to hear you're enjoying Crew Control and have found it easy to use. Updates to scheduling one-time jobs for multiple days (and many more exciting new features) are coming soon. We plan to have this ready during the first part of the year. Stay tuned!

Clarke
CEO in USA

The Perfect Software

Kommentare: The overall time savings frees up myself and my staff to focus on other activities from sales to customer service. Plus savings on ink and paper products is incredible.

This software offered us the ability to move from paper and whiteboard scheduling company wide saving us hours of tedious work and tons of paper and ink from printing out daily work schedules for 14 crews.

Actually, we haven't come across very many issues with the software. Those that we did encounter were minor and quickly resolved.

letztes Jahr

Hi Clarke, Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that Crew Control has enabled you to move from pen and paper, saving both time and money. We are flattered to be referred to as "The Perfect Software!"

Vanessa
Maintenance Division Coordinator in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software program!

Kommentare: Amazing!!!! I have the ability to type notes or create/ manage/ change checklists in Spanish which is super helpful with crew members who are not strong in English.
It is very easy to use and understand!

I like that we communicate any needs or suggestions and the customer service response is truly the best! They listen and if they need better understanding, they ask to be able to provide help as best as possible!!! Also very user friendly for both admin and crew member use.

There is really nothing I can say I like least because any suggestions I bring to their attention they are very quick to respond to help find a solution.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unbelievable software

Kommentare: Awesome experience, I actually talk to the owner and developer to answer any questions

This software is very easy to use and to learn.

I don’t have any dislikes Nothing to change

vor 7 Monaten

Hi, Chris! Thank you for your feedback. We're delighted to hear that Crew Control has been easy to use and learn.

Ed
Director of maintenance in USA

Review

Kommentare: Outstanding

Ease of use and customer service are top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always open to new ideas

Can’t carry jobs into next day. Must create new job card every time

letztes Jahr

Hi Ed, Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you find Crew Control easy to use and enjoy the customer service. Your comment on carrying jobs from day to day will be shared with the team. Stay tuned for future updates, feedback like yours is what improves our software.

Alec
president in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

scheduling

Kommentare: this has made my communication with my crews much better.
with real time instructions and adjustments, it has made communications with employees much smoother and quicker.

easy to use and love the constant updates

i would like to see more color to differential services and products.

Mikel
President/COO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful for my business!

Kommentare: I can’t express how pleased I am with this software!

Crew Control continues to help me get my crews organized and is great for my customers also. They are always available to answer any questions or issues I may have. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made himself available to me in walking me through all the features they offer. I am really happy that I found this software!

Another great thing they do is listen to us users in adding more features to their software.

letztes Jahr

Hi Mikel, Thank you for your feedback! We do pride ourselves on making improvements to Crew Control that meet the needs of our users and we're very happy to hear you find the software beneficial for staying organized.

Anabel
Construction Division Coordinator in USA

Crew Control

Kommentare: Great communication with customer service. Constantly listening to issues/changes needed for improvement. Great to work with.

The Software is very user friendly, easy set up.

Not available as app and mobile site was limited but have seen improvements since.