Über Crew Control

Einfaches Programm zum Organisieren von Zeitplänen, zur Beseitigung von Papierroutenblättern und zum Sparen von Zeit bei der Abrechnung.

Erfahre mehr über Crew Control

Mobile app could be a little better. Need a way to track PTO, sick days, etc. for employees.

Bewertungen zu Crew Control

4,9

Crew Control hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 43 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Crew Control bereits verwendet?

Kyle
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Scheduling is a breeze

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would say my overall experience has been very good especially when I used to manage multiple crews. The pictures can be seen in real time that a crew will take on a job site and send through the app.

I used to be against the online software management and used the ole pen and paper for everything. I saw this software in a industry magazine and decided to give the free trail a try. I am so glad I made the move as this has made management tasks easier than before. No more paper trail to go through trying to find information on clients.

I wish the customer service sometimes had a live person to call instead of through chat. With always on the go running a business. a phone conversation can be easier than chat.

vor 3 Wochen

Kyle, we are glad to hear that the Aspire platform has made task management much easier for you. Thank you for your continued partnership and trust.

Donnie
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nimble and Communicative

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been nothing be amazing. He is constantly updating and improving. The amount of changes that have happened since I started using the program are insane. If you have an idea, a question, or a change or a better way of doing things, you can just reach out, and he will either walk you through the process, update the program, or figure out a better way to solve the problem.

I can see all of the jobs that I have, drag and drop them into the slots they need to go. It lets me have an eagle-eye view of the work that needs to be done, and with ease (on both desktop and mobile) plant that job where it needs to be. I can update on the fly, and dispatch quickly, and the changes are immediate. The crew doesn't get bogged down with notifications, the new schedule is just automatically on their devices.

Like all programs, they are only as good as the information you enter. It was timely entering all of our customer's jobs, but they solved the issue of having to enter all the individual customers by allowing you to pull from Quickbook's; so, that saved us a ton of time, and with their recurring job feature, you can set it and forget it on weekly/monthly/etc jobs. l

Matthew

Great program

Schedule works great. Works well in mobile devices.

Invoicing/billing is very time consuming.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Matthew, thank you for the honest review and specific feedback based on your experience. Our team is always interested in hearing about the user experience and how we can make improvements. Happy to see that you're having success with scheduling and using Crew Control on mobile devices. Please let us know if you're interested in a short conversation to share more detail with us! Thank you.

Steven

Definitely worth a look!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I started using Crew Control early in the development stages and have seen tremendous care in the system building and responsiveness to customer feedback. They were able to build something I was looking for a few years. Finding them was incredible and I have been a happy customer since. I always recommend to any of my field tech buddies.

I liked how easy it was to use and implement the system into our business. The usefulness speaks for itself. The customer service team was top notch during the whole process.

The billing area has work that needs to be done but considering they are always working on improvements, what they do have works good.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your thoughtful response, Steven. We appreciate hearing this about our ease of use, and the effectiveness of our customer service team. We are committed to continually improving the Aspire platform.

Carly
Controller in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Crew Control Review

Kommentare: Our organization is much more productive and organized thanks to Crew Control

Organized, professional way to communicate with our crews and direct individuals to where we need them. Very user friendly and convenient.

It would be beneficial to have more friendly reminders for the guys to remember to clock in/out of a job, like a reminder text that they haven't done it after the estimated amount of time designated. Testing ability or troubleshooting options for the employees that simply do not receive the text messages.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Carly, thank you for a taking the time to share specifics in your review. It really does help us better understand our customers. So glad to know Crew Control has helped your org become more productive and organized and that everyone is finding it easy to use. Excellent suggestions and ideas around reminders and job tracking features. We'll be sure to share it with our product team and you can always connect with us to share more. Thank you.

Michal
Office Manager/Controller in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Software

Kommentare: When i made first contact with the company there was never a time that I felt pressure to purchase. I loved the fact they truly want to hear my feed back. The personal attention and feed back was priceless. This company truly knows Landscapers/Snowplowers needs and the functional system needed to run a successful day with multiple crews and hundreds of Clients.

I like how simple the software is to use. There was less than five minutes of training with our employees. I liked the fact that we did not have to purchase any equipment all we have to do to dispatch is to send a text message to the crew leader's own cell phone and they would have their work orders for the complete day. I like the fact its in real time so you can see what your crews have completed through out the day and you can add and take away work order through out the day as changes come in. I don't have to interrupt our employee's production to discuss change in their day the software does all that for you.

I can not think of one thing about the software that I dislike.

Daniel
Owner / President in USA

Game Changer!

Kommentare: Routing, Scheduling, seeing jobs completed and billable before the crews even punch out for the day.

The software has been wonderful for scheduling and routing. It has also streamlined the billing and works seamlessly with Quickbooks. It allows us the ability to look at the schedule and move jobs around which the crews can see from their device also. I have tried other software programs in the past and this one has been by far the easiest to use. For us, this has been great. The tech support is like none other I have ever experienced. Emails have been returned within minutes. Phone calls are ALWAYS answered. Constantly updating the software from feedback from users.

Nothing that we dislike at all. I wish we would have purchased sooner!

Niki
Landscaping in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They grew with me

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I thought I would more over to a more advance system when we grew. But Crew control seems to be working quite well and growing with us

The price point is affordable and I enjoy the new pushed updates

Little things like not being able to optimize route for more than 25 properties. Or when you re-send an invoice it doesn't show the original date sent.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for the review, Niki. We are pleased to hear that you are growing with Aspire! We will continue to update the platform and are committed to building the best product on the market for your business.

Austin
CEO in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, nice features, overall great for mobile

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It does what i need it to do and love it

Being able to communicate with the customers using automated texting. Great way to be able to communicate quick and easy.

Only con I see is that you cant fully customize the automated text. And the fact that scheduling jobs like snow removal thats on a very irregular schedule is challenging because you have to manually input each person every time.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for the review, Austin. We are glad to hear that Aspire makes communication with customers quick and easy.

Sherry
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome App for Lawn Care Businesses

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have been with them since before Aspire took over. We loved that they listened to our advice on what would be great to use on the app for our company. Loved watching the changes and growing with them.

The scheduling! Helped me keep track of what jobs to for the day and be able to schedule with the customers as well.

Must have Quickbooks ONLINE only! We have Quickbooks Desktop. Online to us is to expensive.

Will
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent program for large and small companies.

Kommentare: Started with Crew control when the founder/creator would still answer the phone for tech support or to setup new clients so we pretty much got into crew control at its inception and have been happy to still continue to use it now that it's a larger company and program. We grew with it just as it grew with us.

Crewcontrol has been a very easy program to set up, use from day to day on both the field and admin sides, and is priced very very well. It has a lot of good features and not many if any that are not needed to keep it easy to use and not confusing.

Some of the quickbooks synching could be quicker or better. New customers that get added into Crew control dont always appear in a timely manner in quickbooks. Some minor usability issues between the two programs.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Will - Thank you so much for the great review and for being such a fantastic, long-term customer. So fun to learn how you and the business have grown with Crew Control. We're always listening to customers for feedback, so don't hesitate to connect with us. Thank you!

Louis
Chairman in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 1. The software allows me to modify schedules to meet customer change requests or weather delays.
2. The ability for crews to see next day work from the current day dispatch text allows them to start on next day tasks if time allows.
3. Customer support is very responsive and professional

The ability to Drag & Drop Jobs from different crews within a work week.

Crew Control does not have a Monthly View Function

Antwort von Aspire Software

Hi Louis, Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear your finding Crew Control easy to use and enjoy the drag and drop functionality. Your comment on a monthly view function will be shared with the team. Stay tuned for future updates, feedback like yours is what improves our software.

Gary

Crew Control

Kommentare: Great experience. I was using a very complicated and frustrating software previous to Crew Control and was surprised how easy it was to get set up. Very easy to use and user friendly.

I like the ease of use. very easy to reschedule work, change 1 day or several in one click.

Basic billing features. Would like to be able to add multiple contracts for each customer. No CRM or estimating

Antwort von Aspire Software

Hi, Gary! Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear you're finding Crew Control easy to use. We're excited to share that estimating features will be released in the first part of the year, with even more exciting features to come! Stay tuned for future updates.

Bill
Accounts Manager in USA

Best Bang for Your Buck!

Kommentare: We were using an Excel spreadsheet for several years to keep our customers serviced. Our crews would do bimonthly services weekly and weekly services monthly. It was always a mess with unhappy customers and even cancelled services. We researched a lot of scheduling software and the common denominator was 'complicated and expensive' Crew Control truly has been a life-saver for our maintenance operations. Our crews are operating more efficiently, we are not missing the 'extras' invoicing and our customers are happy! Trust me when I say it is the best money spent!

If you are looking for a simple and cheap software for scheduling crews this is it! Most software we reviewed were weeks or more getting setup and crews trained. Just too complicated and expensive to trial and error. We truly loaded all of our data one day and the next day started our crews with a two week trial but they were up to speed in about 3 days with not errors. Our crews love it, we love it and our customers love the fact we are not missing services! I know we saved the monthly crew fee the first week...possibly day with the simple efficiencies of keeping crews pointed in the right direction 100% of the time!

I cannot say there is really anything we like least since we know the program is growing and all of our immediate needs from support have been met. We have made suggestions of additions or changes and wait a week or two and the guys at Crew Control seem to roll them out! We are excited for some of the planned updates such a more advanced reporting.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Thank you, Bill! We appreciate the kind words and glad you are benefiting from our program.

Will
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great daily work tracking for landscape operation

Kommentare: We have been very happy with crew control and will continue to use it. Nice to see they update the program pretty often and it seems as if they do actually listen to user feedback.

Very fast and easy setup and onboarding. Easy to access via tablet, computer, and employees phones. Daily time clock in/out, work route and schedule, etc. can all be accessed through an email to each employee.

Chad
Foreman in USA

Crew Control is great!

Kommentare: Very good tool to keep everything organized and the ease of use makes it easy for everyone of us to use.

I love the ease of making work orders, scheduling and using a system that eliminates receipts, and all other paperwork. It’s nice to be able to upload our quotes as well so the guys can see exactly what is quoted

The only con, would be it’s a little bit trickier to navigate on a phone. I really like on an iPad or a computer.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Chad, thank you for the positive review, comments and feedback. Really appreciate your sharing your experience using Crew Control on your phone vs iPad vs computer. Our team is always looking to improve the mobile experience. Happy to hear Crew Control has eased the operational side of business and makes information sharing easy. If you'd ever like to share specifics or other ideas, please let us know! Thanks.

Jeff
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Great but could use a free adjustments

Kommentare: I have been much more efficient. The biggest help is the automatic customer notifications and the schedule being made for the entire year.

I really like that my schedule is set for the entire year and that it automatically sends texts to customers

I really want to be able to map all of our customers and build routes from that map. I also want it to record completion times and dates when the job is complete. If I get behind a day it should record the date when the service was done not when it was scheduled.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Jeff, thank you for the review, the positive comments and the feedback. We're so happy to learn switching providers has brought you efficiency and confidence. And, we are always open to feedback and new ideas from our customers. We'll be sure to share this aspect with the product team, around schedule date vs service date vs completion date and when it was viewed. Please reach out to us if you would ever like to share additional details. Thank you!

Thomas

Very Effective for Scheduling

Kommentare: It's been a HUGE time saver this past year. No more papers in the morning with "google map" printouts and written instructions. Crew likes knowing what they are doing first thing without me coming in and explaining everything. I can prep the day or days before and set everything up.

Simple to use and implement immediately. Easy to drag and drop jobs. Perfect for lining out the day's work for multiple crews, with instructions. Able to change schedule on the fly (add, skip, remove jobs, etc.) EXCELLENT personal service with regards to any questions on functionality and suggestions for changes

Had to manually enter all our customers from QB desktop which was not fun.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Hi, Thomas! Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear how much you like Crew Control's scheduling functionality, time saving features, and easy implementation! We do plan to add an Excel import to make it easier to add customers for users not running QuickBooks Online in a future release. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Pat
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Angler Lawn & Landscape

Kommentare: All Great------[sensitive content hidden] have been great!

easy to load new clients, easy to schedule,, easy to use in the field.

Quote Section---does not flow easily.---Too many back n forths.Not easy to modify schedule on Phone

vor 10 Monaten

Pat - thank you so much for the review and feedback. Much appreciated! We'll be sure to share your experience with the Quoting section with the product team and explore options. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for further ideas or discussions! Thank you.

Taylor
Chief of Operations in USA

Wish this was here 5 years ago

Kommentare: Customer service has been key for me, I had been looking for a system ever since I stepped up
and helped with getting work orders for our Crews. We had over 250 properties WEEKLY that I had to hand write. We tried a different system for 1 year and it was over priced, super complicated for both the admin and user, and the customer service was non existent.
Needless to say the first time we got on the phone and talked over what this product office and the price we immediately cancelled the other service and have been grateful for this product ever since! If you are a small or medium business and are not sure you can afford to spend the extra money, know that it pays for its self with the time saved scheduling and not waiting for all the papers to be turned in at the end of the day, being able to bill immediately after, not forgetting what customer you skipped 2 weeks in a row due to weather. Seriously, this system is a game changer!

Super user friendly for both the admin and the user!

I only wish that we could use this for other departments (Human Resources. Etc.)

Matthew
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Crew Control was a very good decision

Kommentare: Customer service is amazing, some of the best I have ever worked with. QuickBooks was ridiculous with their customer service which is why I went looking for another service and I am so glad I found Crew Control

The customer service is the best! Adding new services has been awesome and the price is well worth it

Would like to bill without having to set up a job first! For example...We had a customer who wanted to pre-pay for the season and I have to create a job first before I could bill.

vor 12 Monaten

Matthew - So grateful for your positive review and excited to see such a good experience for you. We'll make sure the support team sees your raving review as well! Great feedback/idea as well - we're all ears for new use-cases, so feel free to share whenever. Thanks!

Tripp
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Organized scheduling and less stress

Kommentare: Crew control has been great for us. The ability to plan ahead, prepare better for our jobs and be sure they all get done more efficiently was a big step in the right direction for us. Crew Control has even allowed us to accomplish more without hiring another manager. Crew Control has become our “whiteboard schedule” at the office, but now it is with us all the time. No need to take a picture of the whiteboard when leaving the office.

The software is easy to use, goes with all of us everywhere we go so when we need to make changes, we can make them immediately. Because it is easy to provide details and send photos for each individual job, we have less confusion, quicker response to customer requests and less call backs. Implementing this into our daily routine was well received with little to no resistance by our crews. Let’s face it, crews typically don’t like change, but our crews have liked this change. No need to carry paper schedules and no lost revenues due to the electronic paper trail on everything we do!

There isn’t anything I really don’t like. There is always little things that can make processes better, but the good thing is the owner is taking any feedback we have and working towards making it better than it is.

Becky
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product! Easy to Use!

Kommentare: Overall experience is great! Whenever we have questions or issues, we always get a response right away from Crew Control. David Vroblesky is awesome!

Crew Control is great for managing our crews that are in a remote location. The ease of being able to schedule their days through Crew Control and know that it sends automatically to them each day is great. We love the ease of use.

There could be a few more report options as office administrator that could be useful.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Hi Becky, Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear Crew Control is making it easy to manage your crews in the field and their schedules. Your comment on additional reporting will be shared with the team. Stay tuned for future updates, feedback like yours is what improves our software.

Brian
President-Director of Operations in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to share the route schedule and details of the service to the crews

Kommentare: The software is easy to use and visually helps understand what the schedule is for each crew each day.

That the software automatically texts the crew leader a link for the schedule/ service for the day and its Espanol.

I know it is still in the works, where we can create one-time jobs but a schedule for multiple days. Other than that, the software is good.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Hi, Brian! Thanks for your feedback. We're pleased to hear you're enjoying Crew Control and have found it easy to use. Updates to scheduling one-time jobs for multiple days (and many more exciting new features) are coming soon. We plan to have this ready during the first part of the year. Stay tuned!

Clarke
CEO in USA

The Perfect Software

Kommentare: The overall time savings frees up myself and my staff to focus on other activities from sales to customer service. Plus savings on ink and paper products is incredible.

This software offered us the ability to move from paper and whiteboard scheduling company wide saving us hours of tedious work and tons of paper and ink from printing out daily work schedules for 14 crews.

Actually, we haven't come across very many issues with the software. Those that we did encounter were minor and quickly resolved.

Antwort von Aspire Software

Hi Clarke, Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that Crew Control has enabled you to move from pen and paper, saving both time and money. We are flattered to be referred to as "The Perfect Software!"