Best Bang for Your Buck!

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Bill H.
Accounts Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were using an Excel spreadsheet for several years to keep our customers serviced. Our crews would do bimonthly services weekly and weekly services monthly. It was always a mess with unhappy customers and even cancelled services. We researched a lot of scheduling software and the common denominator was 'complicated and expensive' Crew Control truly has been a life-saver for our maintenance operations. Our crews are operating more efficiently, we are not missing the 'extras' invoicing and our customers are happy! Trust me when I say it is the best money spent!

Vorteile: If you are looking for a simple and cheap software for scheduling crews this is it! Most software we reviewed were weeks or more getting setup and crews trained. Just too complicated and expensive to trial and error. We truly loaded all of our data one day and the next day started our crews with a two week trial but they were up to speed in about 3 days with not errors. Our crews love it, we love it and our customers love the fact we are not missing services! I know we saved the monthly crew fee the first week...possibly day with the simple efficiencies of keeping crews pointed in the right direction 100% of the time!

Nachteile: I cannot say there is really anything we like least since we know the program is growing and all of our immediate needs from support have been met. We have made suggestions of additions or changes and wait a week or two and the guys at Crew Control seem to roll them out! We are excited for some of the planned updates such a more advanced reporting.

von Crew Control an 12.7.2019

Thank you, Bill! We appreciate the kind words and glad you are benefiting from our program.

Wish this was here 5 years ago

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Taylor S.
Chief of Operations
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service has been key for me, I had been looking for a system ever since I stepped up
and helped with getting work orders for our Crews. We had over 250 properties WEEKLY that I had to hand write. We tried a different system for 1 year and it was over priced, super complicated for both the admin and user, and the customer service was non existent.
Needless to say the first time we got on the phone and talked over what this product office and the price we immediately cancelled the other service and have been grateful for this product ever since! If you are a small or medium business and are not sure you can afford to spend the extra money, know that it pays for its self with the time saved scheduling and not waiting for all the papers to be turned in at the end of the day, being able to bill immediately after, not forgetting what customer you skipped 2 weeks in a row due to weather. Seriously, this system is a game changer!

Vorteile: Super user friendly for both the admin and the user!

Nachteile: I only wish that we could use this for other departments (Human Resources. Etc.)

Organized scheduling and less stress

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Tripp H.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Crew control has been great for us. The ability to plan ahead, prepare better for our jobs and be sure they all get done more efficiently was a big step in the right direction for us. Crew Control has even allowed us to accomplish more without hiring another manager. Crew Control has become our “whiteboard schedule” at the office, but now it is with us all the time. No need to take a picture of the whiteboard when leaving the office.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, goes with all of us everywhere we go so when we need to make changes, we can make them immediately. Because it is easy to provide details and send photos for each individual job, we have less confusion, quicker response to customer requests and less call backs. Implementing this into our daily routine was well received with little to no resistance by our crews. Let’s face it, crews typically don’t like change, but our crews have liked this change. No need to carry paper schedules and no lost revenues due to the electronic paper trail on everything we do!

Nachteile: There isn’t anything I really don’t like. There is always little things that can make processes better, but the good thing is the owner is taking any feedback we have and working towards making it better than it is.

Great software program!

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Vanessa S.
Maintenance Division Coordinator
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing!!!! I have the ability to type notes or create/ manage/ change checklists in Spanish which is super helpful with crew members who are not strong in English.
It is very easy to use and understand!

Vorteile: I like that we communicate any needs or suggestions and the customer service response is truly the best! They listen and if they need better understanding, they ask to be able to provide help as best as possible!!!
Also very user friendly for both admin and crew member use.

Nachteile: There is really nothing I can say I like least because any suggestions I bring to their attention they are very quick to respond to help find a solution.

Crew Control

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Anabel S.
Construction Division Coordinator
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great communication with customer service. Constantly listening to issues/changes needed for improvement. Great to work with.

Vorteile: The Software is very user friendly, easy set up.

Nachteile: Not available as app and mobile site was limited but have seen improvements since.

Perfect scheduling app

Bewertet am 22.9.2019
Jey N.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great experience, developers are extremely responsive to any issues that may come up

Vorteile: Very short learning curve with well designed layout

Nachteile: The fact that it took me so long to find out about them. Wish I found them years ago

Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Rick C.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to schedule jobs and track where the crew is during the day. It is also easy to move jobs from crew to crew depending on customer needs. The software gives you the flexibility to add, remove, and move jobs as needed at a moments notice.

Vorteile: The ability to see where the crew is in "real time"

Nachteile: I would like the ability to see multiple crews on the screen at one time.

von Crew Control an 30.4.2019

Hi Rick,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We actually have the ability now to view multiple crew schedules at the same time by selecting the day of the week while viewing the weekly schedule. I hope this helps!

Great Software

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Scott J.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love crew control. Made my life so much easier. The rep has helped me a ton with this. Being able to speak to him directly has made life so much easier.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to navigate through.

Nachteile: Wish the start and stop notified the customer that you started and completed the property.

Easiest and Most efficient way to dispatch crews

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Austin H.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Its very easy to navigate and move jobs around when needed!

Nachteile: The thing I like least is that it logs you out after 2hours of non use.

von Crew Control an 12.7.2019

Thanks, Austin! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and will look into improving the time-out experience.