Square Appointments Bewertungen

von Square

Über Square Appointments

POS tool that provides integrated payments, online booking, email reminders, reports, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Square Appointments

Taylor W.
Makeup artist
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2020

"Favorite booking app"

Kommentare: Overall it’s my favorite booking app. It has everything in one without a monthly charge.

Vorteile: This is my favorite booking app. It has everything in one. Clients can book appointments and pay for service.

Nachteile: The only thing I don’t like about it is that I can add photos to appointments for category purposes. But clients can’t see the photos when booking. It would be nice to be able to put a photo next to the service on booking page

• Bewertet am 5.4.2020
Lucille G.
Event Director
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Easy All-In-One System"

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Square Appointments for a simple system that is elegant and user-friendly.

Vorteile: Square Appointments is great because it alleviates one less account you need. It handles merchant processing, product inventory, client records, appointment deposits and more.

Nachteile: I don't like the look/functionality of the embedded scheduling widget. It doesn't blend well with most websites and is very noticeably a square application. (Which I suppose is great/strong branding on their part)

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Ren Z.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2016

"Promising but very limited"

Kommentare: Limited feature set for the price compared to cheaper more feature-rich alternatives available on the market. It's year 2016, and makers of this software still haven't implemented a simple feature like service name showing in the booked time slot when staff view the calendar. Unless you're using their iPad app their web calendar interface is horrible. Worst of all, this system is so primitive that it forces customers to enter full name, phone, and email address EVERY SINGLE TIME to book an appointment. The only reason we switched to Square Appointments in the first place was to prevent no-shows by activating "Hold Card for No-Show Protection". This feature is half-baked because there's no way to save card info for future bookings. As of November 2016 no improvements have been made to mitigate that despite their tech staff promising to fix it when we first signed up with them in May 2016. I have sent them tons of usability improving ideas but only a few were addressed. We're on the verge of canceling our account with them because our clients constantly complain about what I described above, but worst of all we've noticed major decline in booking conversions from even our current clients, let alone newcomers. It holds promise, it is just not ready for prime time.

Vorteile: It has a dedicated iPad app.

Nachteile: Customer has to fill out his name, email, phone and credit card every single time appointment is booked. That's annoying and enough to steer even the most loyal customers away.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Daja H.
Business owner
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Square is perfect for small businesses! "

Kommentare: I love that I can integrate my google calendar with square. It’s amazing to have your days in one place! Square sends out reminders and confirmations which is amazing. My clients like the text message option. It goes right to their phone and all they have to do is look in their messages to check, no logins and passwords to worry about for them.

Vorteile: I love that I can complete transactions and book the same client all in one place! I’m a one man show so this makes life easy and helps me retain business!

Nachteile: I don’t have many complaints with square appointments. It’s worked well with keeping my schedule intact.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Jennifer W.
Private Practice Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2019

"So Easy To Use, Business Generating "

Kommentare: Square Appointments has been fantastic for driving business to my private practice, as many people do not want to make a call or send an email to get started in therapy, but would prefer to just book an appointment. Also, it saves me time and energy with scheduling clients because we do not have to go back and forth discussing availability - they can just look at the calendar through the booking widget and book their own appointment.

Vorteile: I love that it enables my clients to easily make appointments online and sends them automated reminders, that I don't have to be involved in sending.

Nachteile: If you encounter a problem it can be very difficult to find the contact number for customer service through the square site.

• Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Avril J.
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"Set your Appointments and get Paid in One"

Kommentare: I needed a way to have clients schedule consulting and also pay for the time immediately. Before I was utilizing several online platforms that were not linked .

Vorteile: The ease in which you are able to set up the system was delightful,non invasive and efficient. I also like the fact someone can select from a menu to better customize their engagement with the process. ANd the mobile app is nearly identical to the desktop version which makes travel mode more efficient.

Nachteile: My initial set up was separate from my Square account however it is now an integral component. The new integration removed the need to work

• Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Heidi H.
Chiropractor/Owner
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"Online Scheduling for Chiropractic Practice"

Kommentare: Square appointments is great for my chiropractic practice. Online scheduling is convenient for my customers and my staff. The platform is very user friendly, and easy to set up. My customers love the option to schedule online and ability to modify their own appointments. Appointment reminders have reduced the number of missed appointments.

Vorteile: Square appointments is extremely user friendly for my employees and for my customers. Email and text reminders reduce missed appointments.

Nachteile: It would be nice to have a feature that would allow you to schedule recurring appointments on certain days of the month (ex: 1st and 3rd Fridays).

• Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Sam J.
Licensed Professional Counselor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2019

"Good but limited"

Kommentare: Most industries will loved the ease of use. I could not use it for my therapy practice.

Vorteile: As with everything Square does, Appointments was simple, easy, and functional. It offers outstanding automated scheduling for many professionals.

Nachteile: There was not enough customizable settings for my industry. I need to limit how many appts I do a day, not necessarily based on specific times. This was not possible with square appointments.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Swaroopa S.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Great addition to Squareup"

Kommentare: I like it overall because of the fact that scheduling and invoicing are on the same platform. But it's a little confusing while setting it up.

Vorteile: Having both appointment scheduling and invoicing on the same platform, the option to embed the scheduler on website

Nachteile: It definitely has a learning curve on setting the availability for different appointments. When I change availability for one service, the other services also reflected the changes which is not what I wanted. It took me a long time to figure out.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Ashley M.
CRM Administrator
Eventservice
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2017

"Great Product, Needs More Updates"

Kommentare: Was able to allow clients to schedule their own time of appointments and to keep track of invoices.

Vorteile: I loved that I could set up dates/times of availability and allow payments to be made upon scheduling an appointment. Other features I loved were keeping track of your invoices & customers.

Nachteile: The calendar doesn't sync well with Google Calendars, which is what I & my staff use most. Had to manually change the availability times day by day instead of syncing with my current Google Calendar.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2017
Vesta G.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2016

"Excellent saas"

Kommentare: This appointment system has changed the way we work and increased our revenue. And the regular updates are incredibly useful, systematically solving one issue after another. We are so happy with this service.

Vorteile: -have customers pre-pay for appointments
-manage multiple types of appointment and multiple employees
-fine tune cancellation periods
-charge cancellation fees
-useful analytics

Nachteile: -While there is a client list, which is great, it does not connect back to the charges or appointments made by that client, so it's very difficult to backtrack and figure out how a client has interacted with your company. For instance, a client calls and gives you their name and would like to cancel an appointment for a refund. The easy thing would be to find their name in the client list and see their appointment and charge, click over and cancel and refund. Right now, you'd have to click through and find their appointment by looking week-by-week. It gets even harder if someone has canceled the appointment. Then there's no way to find the payment they made, e.g. to verify that they've been refunded.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2016
Denise J.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2018

"Professional Edge"

Kommentare: My business is a referral based appointment only business. I have tried two other online schedule systems prior to square. Both proved to be complicated and confusing for myself and my clients causing many missed appointments by both of us. Since Square not only has my appointment calendar run like a well oil machine but I have been able to add therapists and because it’s so interactive I am able to now schedule for a massage client who would like to try a facial. Also, it is extremely easy to adjust the services to allow for monthly specials.

Vorteile: Easy to use both for my staff and clients. Interactive, staff can view and help manage each other’s schedule. Also, can block off time if needed.

Nachteile: I really haven’t found anything I don’t like with this system. Extremely pleased

• Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Cory M.
Chiropractor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2016

"Loving it!"

Kommentare: I love using square appointments. It is easy and convenient. Changes are quick and patients love the reminders.

Vorteile: I like the reminder portion the best. Patients get their reminder immediately after setting the appointment and then again 2 hours before. I also like how it lists their prior visits.

Nachteile: I would love to be able to click on a patients name on the appointment screen and then scan their card so that it would track more of the individual services. I would also love to be able to use it from my desktop computer.

• Bewertet am 16.8.2016
Owner / Esthetician
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2019

"Amazing"

Kommentare: It's a really easy program and I love using it.

Vorteile: It's free... but incredibly easy to use! It works well, syncs with my google calendar and makes scheduling appointments easy for my clients! Moving things around and editing services is easy too which is HUGE!

Nachteile: I wish they had a more user friendly interface with more options when it came to storing client info. I'd love more detailed options for notes as well as a way to store images and view them side by side for before and afters- it was almost a deal breaker. They have said this will come in the future as a LOT of people have requested this but nothing has been done.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Vanessa T.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Stress free appointments "

Kommentare: This allows me to spend more time focusing on the clients rather then excusing myself to answer my phone. I also no longer have to carry my appointment book with me. Everything is right there!

Vorteile: Easy to use for myself as well as clients making appointments. Fast, and accurate. I no longer have to stop what I'm doing to answer the phone.

Nachteile: Other then the allowance I could give myself by speaking to the client booking their appointments.... I have nothing bad to say about this!

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Jaree W.
Massage Therapist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2016

"Great Product!"

Kommentare: This is a wonderful product. It makes owning a small business very doable. Most companies only offer of part of what square offers all in one package. They are easy to communicate with but rarely need to do so. I also like that if you don't want some of the services you have the option not to pay for them if you do not need that service.

Vorteile: I can find everything I need in owning a small business all in one place. Other companies do not do everything that square provides in one.

Nachteile: Services are more tailored to a product based business as opposed to a service based business making some of the features a little more difficult to utilize like I would like to use them.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2016
Meredith C.
Massage therapist
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"User friendly with many functions "

Kommentare: Using Square appointments has made it easier for clients to book appointments online without the inconvenience of having to call.

Vorteile: User friendly, works well on phone as well as computer. Easily integrates with my website to make it easy for clients to schedule

Nachteile: For a while it was not compatible with Android, they have since created and Android app. Sometimes tough to get in touch with customer service

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Tiffany C.
Educator
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Appointments "

Kommentare: I have a wonderful time using square and I recommend it to everyone I know that’s in business

Vorteile: I love that I’m able to link my business ventures together as far as appointment setting and use of the online store.

Nachteile: What I didn’t like was the monthly fee but that’s gone now

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Kathleen S.
Owner\ Pet Stylist
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Kommentare: I started using the square in 2012 my business has grown thanks to all of the benefits and tools that the square has offered I recommend them always to all my clients who are going into or already have businesses.

Vorteile: I like the ease of the square, from the on line scheduling to my daily deposits, it just makes life alot easier everything i need is at a touch of a button . Thank you.

Nachteile: I havent found anything that I dislike.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2016
Isaias G.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.8.2016

"Great app - I wish the mobile version was as seamless as the desktop version"

Kommentare: This program is great, and is simple to use. For the mobile app, it would be great to be able to pull up pending appointments in a list format. Also, it would be very helpful to be able to overwrite calendar entry data in google calendar instead of using the square app.

Vorteile: I like that the software automatically sends text and email reminders -- my customers really appreciate that.

Nachteile: For the mobile app, it would be great to be able to pull up pending appointments in a list format. Also, it would be very helpful to be able to overwrite calendar entry data in google calendar instead of using the square app.

• Bewertet am 10.8.2016
Thomas F.
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2019

"Best way to schedule and keep track of appointments"

Vorteile: I have been using Square appointments for awhile now with my photography company and love the way it works. It is easy for customers to make appointments and the software helps to make sure I have time everyday to get it done. It is easy to setup on your current website and start scheduling appointments.

Nachteile: I currently like everything about this software.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Beth S.
Owner/Operator
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2016

"Auto Pilot Appointments!"

Kommentare: Wow, I love it, my clients love it, don't know how I would operate without it... Fifty percent of my clients book without me ever emailing/texting/calling. They request an appt, I accept, they show up. Totally frees up my time, don't even need to make "reminder" calls anymore.

Vorteile: Ease of use for both me and clients, easy to write notes and track clients, easy to do personal notes to clients on confirmation, can instantly track history. Great communication, great client history without any effort. And that includes their tip history as well -- all tracked through Square.

Nachteile: The fact that if I allow clients to cancel appointments on line, a cancellation shows up FOREVER on the overview page. Annoying.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2016
Domeka B.
Nail stylist
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2016

"Urnailtech "

Kommentare: I enjoy my software .. It saves me time and stress. So grateful for the appointment book and app
I can understand the software great. The fee for appointment book is very reasonable. The fee for accessories are also awesome.

Vorteile: Easy to access ..my clients love it..love instant deposit

Nachteile: Nothing much ..maybe the fee ..also would be nice if my clients don't have to put all their information in every time they schedule an appointment

• Bewertet am 7.8.2016
Kevin M.
Agency Owner | Digital Marketing Specialist | Copywriter & Content Creator
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2018

"Scheduling software built-in to a P.O.S.? Smart. Really!"

Vorteile: Super simple to set up and it's tied into my point-of-sale app. Also includes a booking webpage that is customizable, as well as a booking button customizer. There is even marketing options and customer loyalty programs built into the Square platform as well. It's an all-in-one delight of an app!

Nachteile: Set up can be a bit time-consuming, but what do you expect from such a robust, all-inclusive platform? It goes well beyond the scope of "just a pos" or "only a scheduling app".

• Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Sharisse D.
Hair Stylist
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2019

"Great app, needs more options"

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using Square Appointments. It was so easy to use and I liked the entire set-up on the app. Everything was simple and to the point. I wish I could’ve continued using it though, but I had to switch my booking site because it came with some other options I needed most. If I could still run my booking site without those other options, I would still be using Square Appointments.

Vorteile: I really liked how simple everything on the Square Appointments app was made to be. Literally, everything I needed to do with my calendar I did it on the app and it was perfect.

Nachteile: I gave 4 stars for the Features and Functionality simply because if you are someone like me who offers a variety of services then it is a bit difficult to keep your booking site neat and organized without it looking like there are just a million things on a long list on your site. It would be much better to have an option where we can put our services into categories.

• Bewertet am 15.9.2019