Über RealPage

Die angebotenen Lösungen und Dienstleistungen helfen Eigentümer*innen und Manager*innen verschiedener Mietobjekttypen, den Wert ihrer Immobilien zu maximieren.

Erfahre mehr über RealPage

Easy to see status of companies that you support as a vendor.

Pricing plans are limited for enterprise and basic customers and they are pricy for the services that includes. Steer the market on domain registration.

Bewertungen zu RealPage

3,8
3,8

RealPage hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RealPage bereits verwendet?

Jeremy
Leasing Consultant in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for all of your apartment pricing needs

Kommentare: In the three years that I have been using RealPage, I have had few gripes with the software. We have used 2 separate iterations of RealPage Yieldstar and both have strengths and weaknesses. Everyone at my office has had a great experience using this software. Their team is also very helpful if you have any questions or problems. Minus the few small gripes I would happily recommend RealPages products to anyone in the property management industry.

Realpage has a pretty simple user interface, with tons of ways to get all of the information you need at a glance. The dashboard will go over new lease rents, revenue, and revenue trends in an easily digestible visual graphs and charts.

Pulling reports is quick, but the formatting on most of the reports you pull make them pretty hard to print, or easily go through without quite a bit of searching for what you need. in our use case (We only use Yieldstar) It is pretty pointless for us to be put in the home page when we only one option to go to. I wish there was a way to have the default home page set to the dashboard.

Jennifer
Jennifer.Castano@retreatnewark.com in
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy functionality with Bulk Functions

I like Onesite's use of the bulk functions. For student housing where you have typically one generic move in and move out date, it's great to be able to just click right down the line for all move ins and move outs. This feature is also helpful for us when posting late fees and entering multiple invoices at once. This by far was one of my favorite features that really saved us a lot of time! Additionally, I really liked that if you entered an invoice and were over budget in a particular category it would alert you. I also liked that each month all the month end reports were saved in the AME reports section.

I disliked that when you pulled up a unit in Onesite, it would bring up all past, current, renewed, etc. at the same time. I found that sometimes it was really confusing to try and see who was in a particular unit at the time. Additionally, I found it really hard to know what reports pulled exactly what, sometimes I would have to pull multiple reports to get the a specific piece of information.

Mark
GM in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The only thing they are good at is Selling you...

Kommentare: I feel like I hitched my wagon to a 2 legged-mule. The sales team has no ethics. We were flat lied to. We were told training was FREE only to find out we had to pay $150 an hour for training that turned out to be factually incorrect (thus, all the corrections we had to make, as mentioned above). For a software package that has an accounting function built in, it is in no way intuitive as to how to pull data (i.e. Balance Sheet and Income Statement). Customer service is like leaving a baby in the woods. I will say they do get back to you, but with very little helpful advice on how to fix things. These people care about one thing, and it sure as hell isn't having a satisfied customer. They represent everything that is wrong in business, that lack ethics, they lack character, and they should be absolutely ashamed of what they do and how they do it.

Honestly, I am so tainted by all the negatives, it's really difficult to try to come up with something positive. With a gun to my head, I'd have to say I'm nearly always able to log in (sometimes that's not the case though)

The rollout was absolutely pathetic. They migrated all of our accounting data over in the middle of the month, which created a cascade of accounting errors which had to be fixed manually. The rollout team was pleasant, but inadequately trained. They gave us advice which was 100% backwards, which we then had to undo, then redo the correct way. The reports are a joke. The search function is a joke. The training is about useless. "Oh, you have a question? Cool, well did you watch this 27 minute 'training' video which talks about 313 useless things before it gets to the topic you needed?"

Jennifer
Assistant Manager in

Simply the BEST!

Kommentare: Keep being awesome! Customer support is so helpful too and they deserve all the stars!

I have been working in property management for 7 years and have used several different software programs, can say hands down that OneSite is simply the BEST! It's user-friendly and if you can use a smartphone you can easily navigate the pages in and out to find what you need. It's like using a smartphone - it just makes sense. Reports are where you expect they would be and it makes my life so easy. Then, when something isn't clear their support team is there to help you and they sound like they like their jobs and are actually pleasant and eager to help and please!! A HUGE PLUS!!! The best part is that it is integrated with so many other programs that make my job easy so I can spend more time with current and prospective residents. I LOVE OneSite and would recommend it to anyone!!!!

Krissy
Assistant Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the Leading Property Management Softwares in the Industry

Kommentare: I have used Real Page in the multifamily industry. I have uses this software among many other property management softwares such as Yardi, Rent Manager, and ResMan.

Real Page for Property Management is a great tool for managing your community. It is easy to locate and pull the reports you need, as well as manage prospective residents and current residents. All the information you need is right at your fingertips!

Honestly- the advertising is my least favorite thing about the software. Just because I use the software and sometimes Google how to do things, Real Page shows up as an advertisement all over my personal accounts, such as Facebook.

MariAnne
MariAnne
President in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive and missing some expected features

Kommentare: 15 years ago it was good for the times, not so much today. There are better options.

Relatively easy to use, offers a decent amount of canned training data, great if you are not accustomed to robust reports and customization

This software should be capable of texting all tenants at a property simultaneously, but you cannot. The canned reports are lacking and you have to pay extra for the reports you really want if you are already familiar with what software should provide. Customer service is terrible and time consuming; they bounce you around to foreigners that seem unfamiliar with the software. The price is too high and the a la carte pricing is pitched as a positive but it is not. You have to have a relatively high unit count to even use their software.

Sarah
Property Manager in
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have worked with OneSite for years and it is easily functional.

Kommentare: I would like to see if there were other ways of searching for someone by using other "descriptions". At this time, there is by name, plate #, social #, and phone #. I would also like there to be a feature that you could add in a gate card number or a key faub number.

Reports are easily accessible. OneSite is very user friendly for Tax Credit and Market mix communities. The features for residents is just enough and easy to use. I love the main page and how you can customize it to what exactly you need to see.

The only con I would have is the limitations that the On-Site staff has when creating levels. This may be a function that corporate only has access to but since letters are mainly generated by the leasing office, I wish there were more options.

connie
VP Of operations in
Gewerbeimmobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love the software, customer service and solution solving made us change

Kommentare: Use Rent Roll when it was DOS based, fought my company for 10 years! to get the software, due to continued issues had to change to new software after 5 years and take the entire company through new software set up and training!

Easy to use/easy to learn and good software. Long term Rent Roll DOS based user, did not want any other software and fought hard to convince my company and property owners Onesite was the way to go.....

Many many issues, hidden add on costs not explained thoroughly at time of purchase, new sales reps, new reps for each module at a minimum every quarter. Issues resolved with prior reps not communicated and had to start over. on one item resolved a minimum of 10 times ALL with new reps.

Daniel
President in Mexiko

User ....

Kommentare: The Cost / Benefit equation has worked out well.

Functionality of Dashboard is good once it's property set up.

Platform is clunky and not particularly intuitive for the casual user.

Terence
General Manager in

Good Product for Property Functions

Easy to see and use to look up resident information and accounts. Onesite software has an easy functionality to look up account information when residents or prospects may call inquiring about various parts of information needed for their lease. There is a function to upload documents to each account to minimize the amount of paper used on-site.

No html capability when sending e-mails out. When sending out e-mails, residents/prospects, are more prone to open e-mail's that are formatted in html instead of text function.

Kelly
Account Manager in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Your clients HATE companies that use this for

Absolutely nothing. It is close to impossible to get good assistance. Newsflash, if you bought into this software to make your life easier, you are in turn causing your clients such a hassle and many hours of wasted time.

It is constantly a battle to get good help. I upload insurance documentation and the person on the other end can never follow it since they are not educated properly how to read insurance documents. If items do not match up word for word they are unable to see that it is still valid. They have a checklist and if it does not meet the checklist they say it is wrong. That is wrong, it is just different verbiage based on an insurance contract that will not always match up with what they have on their end, but getting anyone to understand this takes multiple phone calls and emails. I end up wasting the equivalent of 8 hours for something that should take no more than 30 minutes.

Anne
Realtor/Broker in
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Streamline property management solution

Easy to use, seamless transitions between leases, work orders, owner information, etc., excellent reporting features that can be tailored or customized depending on our need. Available on any device so we're able to pull information on the go.

The mobile apps have been slower to sync with the desktop which do not always correspond with real time information if we're trying to pass it along between offices.

Tiffany
Property manager in
Gewerbeimmobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My favorite over other options

Kommentare: Overall, one of my favorite software available. A little costly for customization of reports that I think should be standard.

Reporting was convenient (though sometimes a little slow) and I loved the , recurring work order feature. I also felt interfacing with certain data services was very good.

Purchasing control and make ready scheduling doesn't interface ( or interface well) with service providers or suppliers.

Theresa
CFO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very poor Vendor Support

Kommentare: Get compliance completed for properties we are a vendor for. Customer support is PAINFUL.

Easy to see status of companies that you support as a vendor.

We use Real Page Vendor Credentialing. They claim Credential Key makes it easier to be compliant, which is not true. It is impossible to get anyone on the phone, and if you do they do not resolve the issues to closure. Different people will give you different answers. Your web site will not allow submission of docs if they are over a certain size, which is impossible in lengthy insurance docs. You send emails and they get "lost" until you call and have someone search for a specific email you sent. Customer support is PAINFUL

Matthew
Leasing Agent in USA

Leasing Agent review of Real Page

Kommentare: I have worked with RealPage for over two years now and have always been pleased with it. It was easy to learn and have not had any issues with it.

I really enjoy using the asset optimization feature of the software. It allows us to accurately track our rent prices and compare them to the market. It is very easy to use and always pulls up very fast when I am working with a client.

One thing I do not like about the software is that it should show the lowest price as the earliest date available as opposed to immediately. It may be a setting error on our end, but it lists the cheapest price as today, even thought the earliest a person can rent and move in to a unit is 3 days in the future. It is a marketing hurdle more than anything else, because the client wants the cheapest rate, but it is not possible.

Laura
Community manager in

Overall great

Easy to use, pretty self explanatory, appreciate being able to move payments easily and having the ability to track the changes

Don't like the exporting reports functionality to excel. Unless it's exported as csv, you have a horrible format you have to deal with in excel... And I'm convinced the csv and excel reports do not match 100%

Glennis
Construction Manager in
Gewerbeimmobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product easy to use can work for any size customer

I love how the products work together with other RealPage products while still has the option to stand alone

The software is great but can be a little more user-friendly for the pure beginner. You can still use it if you are a beginner but it would be a little harder

Patrick
Community Manager in
Gewerbeimmobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I have around seven years experience.

I like numbers so I like the fact that once you put an apartment number into the system it generates that apartment up to view.

I do not like that you can add no attachments. This is hard for when you need to go to two different places to look for what you need.

VP of Operations in

Very User Friendly

Easy to navigate. Hard to make mistakes. Lots of checks and balances. Lots of reports to choose from. Budget module is my favorite.

Each module is charged separately and it gets a little pricey when adding each one. Support isn't the greatest.

Tammy
Sales in

Easy to use and teach

Very easy to use Easy to teach No need for daily backups Transparency to upper management Integration with several add-ons

Inability to customize reports Transparency to upper management Logs out off quickly when distracted from task

Cory
Sr. IT Business Analyst in USA

Property Management 101

This software truly allows you to do your daily necessities with ease. What you don't realize is how much it helps with all the extra bc it can interface with so many additional software programs to help make it even easier for you.

bumps in the road for interfaces at times or utilites going in incorrectly but those are things with all systems.

Antoinette
Business Office Director in
Gewerbeimmobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product at a good price point!

Kommentare: I have used this OneSite on for two previous employers in the Senior Living Industry. The product is user friendly and not difficult to use at all.

User Friendly Easy to Correct Mistakes Great Reporting Features

none really

Ashley
Leasing Consultant in USA

User-friendly

Kommentare: The best of the best software!

Onesite is very user-friendly. It's easy to generate reports, calculate prorated rent rate, and adjust rent rates!

Eric
Director of Sales and Leasing in
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Pros outweigh the Cons

I like the user friendly capabilities of using the software. Its easier than Yardi, but Appfolio is much easier to understand and to use. The web based applications are in high demand for the industry, especially being able to use Apple Mac and iPads at the properties.

Honestly, there is not that many cons, but I feel the workflow of some of the procedures could be a little more seamless and the overall appearance of the program could be more user friendly and appealing to work with.

Allison
Previous Leasing Consultant in
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have recommended this software to other apartment complexes as it provides intuitive ways to produce accurate data.

Print reports to view availability, market data, pricing, occupancy, make-ready dates, and track leads and applications.

Late fees are automatically generated and need permission from higher management to remove in case of special circumstances.