Über RealPage

Die angebotenen Lösungen und Dienstleistungen helfen Eigentümer*innen und Manager*innen verschiedener Mietobjekttypen, den Wert ihrer Immobilien zu maximieren.

Erfahre mehr über RealPage

Easy to see status of companies that you support as a vendor.

Pricing plans are limited for enterprise and basic customers and they are pricy for the services that includes. Steer the market on domain registration.

Bewertungen zu RealPage

3,7
3,8

RealPage hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RealPage bereits verwendet?

Jeremy
Leasing Consultant in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for all of your apartment pricing needs

Kommentare: In the three years that I have been using RealPage, I have had few gripes with the software. We have used 2 separate iterations of RealPage Yieldstar and both have strengths and weaknesses. Everyone at my office has had a great experience using this software. Their team is also very helpful if you have any questions or problems. Minus the few small gripes I would happily recommend RealPages products to anyone in the property management industry.

Realpage has a pretty simple user interface, with tons of ways to get all of the information you need at a glance. The dashboard will go over new lease rents, revenue, and revenue trends in an easily digestible visual graphs and charts.

Pulling reports is quick, but the formatting on most of the reports you pull make them pretty hard to print, or easily go through without quite a bit of searching for what you need. in our use case (We only use Yieldstar) It is pretty pointless for us to be put in the home page when we only one option to go to. I wish there was a way to have the default home page set to the dashboard.

Jennifer
Jennifer.Castano@retreatnewark.com
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy functionality with Bulk Functions

I like Onesite's use of the bulk functions. For student housing where you have typically one generic move in and move out date, it's great to be able to just click right down the line for all move ins and move outs. This feature is also helpful for us when posting late fees and entering multiple invoices at once. This by far was one of my favorite features that really saved us a lot of time! Additionally, I really liked that if you entered an invoice and were over budget in a particular category it would alert you. I also liked that each month all the month end reports were saved in the AME reports section.

I disliked that when you pulled up a unit in Onesite, it would bring up all past, current, renewed, etc. at the same time. I found that sometimes it was really confusing to try and see who was in a particular unit at the time. Additionally, I found it really hard to know what reports pulled exactly what, sometimes I would have to pull multiple reports to get the a specific piece of information.

Mark
GM in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The only thing they are good at is Selling you...

Kommentare: I feel like I hitched my wagon to a 2 legged-mule. The sales team has no ethics. We were flat lied to. We were told training was FREE only to find out we had to pay $150 an hour for training that turned out to be factually incorrect (thus, all the corrections we had to make, as mentioned above). For a software package that has an accounting function built in, it is in no way intuitive as to how to pull data (i.e. Balance Sheet and Income Statement). Customer service is like leaving a baby in the woods. I will say they do get back to you, but with very little helpful advice on how to fix things. These people care about one thing, and it sure as hell isn't having a satisfied customer. They represent everything that is wrong in business, that lack ethics, they lack character, and they should be absolutely ashamed of what they do and how they do it.

Honestly, I am so tainted by all the negatives, it's really difficult to try to come up with something positive. With a gun to my head, I'd have to say I'm nearly always able to log in (sometimes that's not the case though)

The rollout was absolutely pathetic. They migrated all of our accounting data over in the middle of the month, which created a cascade of accounting errors which had to be fixed manually. The rollout team was pleasant, but inadequately trained. They gave us advice which was 100% backwards, which we then had to undo, then redo the correct way. The reports are a joke. The search function is a joke. The training is about useless. "Oh, you have a question? Cool, well did you watch this 27 minute 'training' video which talks about 313 useless things before it gets to the topic you needed?"

Shana
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A trusted companion for a decade.

Kommentare: My experience with Realpage has been a good one. I love the continuing education opportunities that have been made available and the fact I can always reach someone on the phone to walk me through issues that I can't resolve on my own.

For a decade now, Realpage has been a trusted companion for me. From time to time, there are outages and bugs that have to be worked out, but the wonderful folks at Realpage always get us back up and going in a timely manner!

As with any software, I guess the only thing would be the outages and freezing up from time to time.

Jennifer
Assistant Manager
Gewerbeimmobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simply the BEST!

Kommentare: Keep being awesome! Customer support is so helpful too and they deserve all the stars!

I have been working in property management for 7 years and have used several different software programs, can say hands down that OneSite is simply the BEST! It's user-friendly and if you can use a smartphone you can easily navigate the pages in and out to find what you need. It's like using a smartphone - it just makes sense. Reports are where you expect they would be and it makes my life so easy. Then, when something isn't clear their support team is there to help you and they sound like they like their jobs and are actually pleasant and eager to help and please!! A HUGE PLUS!!! The best part is that it is integrated with so many other programs that make my job easy so I can spend more time with current and prospective residents. I LOVE OneSite and would recommend it to anyone!!!!

Kelly
National Trainer in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It's alright if you are required

Kommentare: Not great - I've found that it is generally more difficult than it feels like it should be to complete routine tasks in Real Page. The user interface is not really as polished as other comparable software, and it's harder to navigate through the system. A few of the modules do not allow you to use the back arrows for navigation, which is really frustrating when working onsite. The vendor credentialing platform and process has been really difficult for most team members to navigate, both in practical use, when reaching out for support, and for our vendors. It is also very difficult to navigate the resource library, and I found that trying to teach myself how to complete tasks was pretty much impossible. For invoicing, the customer service review of invoices is so frustrating that I kind of gave up with trying so hard to make it easier. Comments on invoices are ignored, there is a general (repeated) refusal for their teams to utilize data that is within the system to independently resolve issues, and they do not take comments into consideration for overall vendor clarification. It's so frustrating, and a waste of my time, to have to input the same exact comment every single time I upload invoices. It causes delays that shouldn't happen, and it's just far harder than it should be. I've never had a vendor that has a positive experience getting set up in Vendor Credentialing, and they often cannot get the assistance they need via customer support unless one of our team members does a 3 way call with them, which is unnecessary.

The colors I guess :/ I don't really have anything that I like about the system. I don't like to leave it as that because it seems like a cop-out, but I truly cannot think of a feature that is in RealPage that I even remotely like or prefer based on my experience with other softwares.

Everything is more difficult than it should be, navigating the resource library or the platform itself is also difficult, customer service interactions have not been helpful in my experience, vendors do not have positive experiences, and the invoice process includes far too many steps than are helpful or necessary.

MariAnne
MariAnne
President in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive and missing some expected features

Kommentare: 15 years ago it was good for the times, not so much today. There are better options.

Relatively easy to use, offers a decent amount of canned training data, great if you are not accustomed to robust reports and customization

This software should be capable of texting all tenants at a property simultaneously, but you cannot. The canned reports are lacking and you have to pay extra for the reports you really want if you are already familiar with what software should provide. Customer service is terrible and time consuming; they bounce you around to foreigners that seem unfamiliar with the software. The price is too high and the a la carte pricing is pitched as a positive but it is not. You have to have a relatively high unit count to even use their software.

Krissy
Assistant Manager in USA

One of the Leading Property Management Softwares in the Industry

Kommentare: I have used Real Page in the multifamily industry. I have uses this software among many other property management softwares such as Yardi, Rent Manager, and ResMan.

Real Page for Property Management is a great tool for managing your community. It is easy to locate and pull the reports you need, as well as manage prospective residents and current residents. All the information you need is right at your fingertips!

Honestly- the advertising is my least favorite thing about the software. Just because I use the software and sometimes Google how to do things, Real Page shows up as an advertisement all over my personal accounts, such as Facebook.

Sarah
Property Manager
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have worked with OneSite for years and it is easily functional.

Kommentare: I would like to see if there were other ways of searching for someone by using other "descriptions". At this time, there is by name, plate #, social #, and phone #. I would also like there to be a feature that you could add in a gate card number or a key faub number.

Reports are easily accessible. OneSite is very user friendly for Tax Credit and Market mix communities. The features for residents is just enough and easy to use. I love the main page and how you can customize it to what exactly you need to see.

The only con I would have is the limitations that the On-Site staff has when creating levels. This may be a function that corporate only has access to but since letters are mainly generated by the leasing office, I wish there were more options.

Katie
Assistant Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Stay ahead of the rental market!

Kommentare: Easy to use and helps you stay organized

Helps to easily abide by fair housing laws and predicts current market values

not able to adjust rates in other programs

Justin
Marketing Director

Grass is greener?

Kommentare: It would be great to get a Functionality Audit team together and finally fix a lot of the issues we face on a daily basis. the software is great but needs the attention to detail on a property level. Some of the "enhancements" are not enhancements for the community, in fact makes it more difficult most times.

Accounting products are great. They have most if not all solutions for property management software to help onsite teams and management companies get their job done. They see good products and buy them.

Most of the products Onesite purchases and projects they take on are completed to about 80% then the 20% lacking functionality leads to inefficiencies on most of their products. The products they buy are not 100% integrated ever and the customer service and promises are always unfounded. The company is so big they lack in communication.

scott
Leasing Manager
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Needs improvements, but does a decent job

All in one system/Integration of items- (ie: service request, applications, make the ready board.) Ease of creating prospect information, DocuSign integration for lease signing is great

Lag in processing from task to task, always seems to freeze and we have to close out and re-launch, inability to multitask deleting of application when signed through Onesite via Docusign, the separation of the application and resident log in's makes things very difficult at times.

Brett
Leasing Agent

Simple, Clear, and Useful

Kommentare: It's a 1998 2 door Ford Escort: it won't win any awards for its looks but it gets you from A - B just fine.

The tools are fairly simple and are quick to learn. The design is useful and functional, presenting a clear and simple picture of the information you care about. You have a lot of control over your data and there are also more tools that I could ever hope to use.

My only complaint is that the UI appears incredibly outdated. It looks like one of those houses built in the 70s with shag carpet and popcorn ceilings - not attractive. This also causes work flow issues. And doesn't work in Chrome? Come on guys.

Anne
Realtor/Broker
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Streamline property management solution

Easy to use, seamless transitions between leases, work orders, owner information, etc., excellent reporting features that can be tailored or customized depending on our need. Available on any device so we're able to pull information on the go.

The mobile apps have been slower to sync with the desktop which do not always correspond with real time information if we're trying to pass it along between offices.

Tanisha
community manager

Product is great

The product is great and easy to use. It is easy to customize for your needs. Almost anything you need to know is in the reports!

The customer service is hit or miss. Sometimes when you call the person is able to help you right away, other times they are not able to and it takes a while to solve the problem. Some information you need in a report doesn't exist.

stacey
portfolio administrator

easy to learn and use

most functions are easy to use and user friendly - lots of helpful reports to choose from. I don't have experience with any other leasing software, but from what I have heard of the others, this one is much easier to use

occasionally glitchy, but typically gets corrected quickly. facilities options are a bit confusing when trying to add items, etc.

George
Regional Manager
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great management software for site personnel

Kommentare: Great product for the price. Differently my #2 management software.

Easy to use software. Very similar to most others with requards to application, move-in and move-out features. Love the notes option for delinquencies.

Not being able to drill into actions like receivables and expenses makes the software slower when trying to find the answers fast.

Michelle
Portfolio Manager
Gewerbeimmobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

OneSite is user friendly. It is easy to operate and hard to "mess up". I enjoy it's functionality. The accouting system is superior to other products I have used.

I have not experienced excellent customer service. The response time when I do have an issue is unreasonable.

Tarah
Community Account Representative
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

OneSite Wizz!

Ease of use, portability between different types of housing communities (rules, voucher info, resident info, certifications, etc.)

Small learning curve if user is accustomed to other software. Other than that, I found it to be easy to learn and become savy with.

Brenda
Administration

Good residential software

The system is very simple to use. The system provides all the reports needed for productivity in a residential property and helping manage all units.

Customer service sometimes is a bit slower to help you or return calls for service tickets submitted.

Nicole
Property Manager
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have used Onesite since 2011 and I like best over all other programs I have used. My overall experience has been great!

I liked that the product is user friendly, it has online training and how you can email all residents from crossfire.

does have some issues with it taking a long time to load at times customer service help sometimes do not speak the best English.

Rodney
VP of Technology
Gewerbeimmobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

OneSite provides a fully intergated solution package.

A full suite of integrated products are offered by RealPage. Ease of use. User friendly. User mistakes easily corrected.

Custom reporting. Most outside integrations are complicated or non-existent. Others are very costly.

Corey
Property manager
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for Multifamily

Kommentare: I love onesite and will forever us it if I am able to.

The pros of Onesite are functionality and ease of use. I have been using onesite for 7 years. The integration for everything is perfect. I am a super user on onesite and have loved learning the ins and outs

The frequent updates I know are needed but sometimes it slows the system down. I wish when you denied an applicant it denied it all the way in the system instead of having to deny the screening then deny the application. It would be nice to make the decision and then have it close the account out automatically but we still would need to process the FAS.

Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not a Great Value for Customer Facing Front End Users

Kommentare: Supposedly this is supposed to keep our rental rates in balance with market demands. But there is really no need for me to access the data here in order to help my customers. This should be a product not needing to be utilized by front end users.

Being able to view competitor's rents is probably the only reliable thing in this software. I know this could be an error on integration and owners part, but the information everywhere else in the system for those of us who are supposed to use it daily is really lacking in credibility, reliability and ease of use.

How often overall feel of the product changes, how many clicks it takes to access key features, no real training provided on product from administrators or account managers, and the lack of reliability of data being provided in consideration of what I need to help my customers best.

Kendall
Field Operations Manager

User Friendly

Kommentare: Great software overall!

Onesite is extremely easy to navigate. I would recommend this software to any management company that wants software that is easy to train new hires on.

You have to manually forward the date on a daily basis. The interval between switching dates can take a while.