Sales Cookie Erfahrungen

Über Sales Cookie

Sales Cookie ist eine KMU-freundliche, zu 100 % Cloud-basierte Lösung für Vertriebskommissionsverwaltung, einschließlich Anreizplan-Design und persönlicher Dashboards.

Erfahre mehr über Sales Cookie

Native integration with Salesforce and Xero. Responsive and knowledgeable customer support.

I struggled to use the software initially but with just a few minutes of messing with it I was able to acquire all information that I was looking for.

Bewertungen zu Sales Cookie

Sales Cookie hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sales Cookie bereits verwendet?

Terry
Terry
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An effective cure to sales commission problems

Kommentare: Increased payment accuracy. Decreased processing time. More insights into compensation management. More transparency around commissions.

Sales Cookie has out-of-the-box functionality covering almost all business needs regarding sales commissions. The user interface is quite intuitive. It is optimized for easy navigation. After some minimal training, administrators can become power users. The application is quite fast. Web dialogs load almost instantly. The application seems to be updated quite frequently to add new capabilities (especially connectors) or to make them features easier to use. The structured nature of entities within Sales Cookie helps admins form a clear mental model of compensation and use its features. In addition, sales reps gain useful visibility into plans and sales commissions. They can navigate commission-related information without training.

You have to configure the application to do what you want to do (not the other way round). This sometimes requires finding the best way to do things as different options are possible (ex: creating territory-based plan vs. crediting managers for territories).

Anuj
Senior Consultant in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A to Z automation of sales commissioning for seamless Sales administration! Take the demo today.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is superb working on this tool. It helps in bringing in speed, scale and accuracy in sales commissioning activity. This brings transparency as all the commission settlements and payment tracking are clear to all the stakeholders through dashboard access and there is no scope of communication gap anywhere. It is a powerful tool which has huge capacity to handle millions of sales administrative commission data and process them accordingly. Due to this, our hassle of manual management of excel and data handling is completely transformed to digital storage and management, which is accurate and in the best forms for later records.

Top to toe automation of sales commissioning activity to remove any kind of operational hiccups. Trouble of managing manual sales spreadsheets does not exist anymore. Now, everything is automated. Accounting compliance and accountability is ensured through this software and quality assurance is intact. The setup process and deployment is super easy . Every commission individual or representative has got his own login credentials on dashboard for complete view and actionable end to end. Strong reporting system for tracking and calculation of all sales activities without any lapses. Fast and accurate calculations of sales commission for all the involved stakeholders and fast reimbursement and payment settlements. The tool has good integrative capacity and goes well with other softwares and web devices and provide powerful insight.

Requesting for accessing free trial for longer period . It is utmost critical to understand the utility of any software inside out.

Eduardo
Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Product review

Kommentare: It was pleasant

Like being able to see commission that was coming in on a weekly basis.

Not enough features implemented to be able to have a more detailed breakdown.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Eduardo - thank you for your review. There are definitely a lot of configurable choices available out of the box. We look forward to continuing to serve you once your internal data issues have been resolved. Thank you!

Judy
Inside Sales Leader in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good solution to manage sales commissions at a fair price

Kommentare: This solution has really improved the way we process sales commissions.

1. The price is very reasonable for all the features 2. They were able to create incentive plans for us 3. They were able to add a small feature when we requested it Other solutions we researched were a lot more expensive and required a signed contract and full engagement.

Nothing! There was a missing feature with the price catalog, but they added it for us with a quick turnaround.

Drew
Senior Manager of Revenue Operations in USA

Great Affordable Commission Software for SmB Companies

Kommentare: Overall this has been a great experience as we are able to stay within budget but expedite our commission process.

We love the price point, the fact that this integrates with our existing tech stack, and the customer support.

The user experience is not the most intuitive right off the bat, that being said once you get the hang of it or walk through with the Sales Cookie team this is an easy obstacle to overcome.

vor 9 Monaten

Drew - thank you so much for taking the time to review Sales Cookie! We're glad we could automate your commissions and your feedback will help us improve our solution.

Shannon
Licensed Medicare Advisor in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sales Cookie Review

The most impactful features are definitely the timeliness for the reports. They are never late, and always accurate. The filters are great - you can select by the month, and for specific categories (Core, Ancillary, etc.).

It's a little difficult to navigate. To this day, it's still hard to get used to, and I've been using it for 6 months. If there was a tutorial or something similar, I think that would streamline it's usage.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Shannon - thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear that you find our reports timely and accurate! We hope the video tutorials and KBs we sent via email were helpful. Thanks and please reach out with any follow-up questions or comments at anytime.

Ross
Director of Sales in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sales Cookie - The Dessert of Sales Commissions

Kommentare: I'm starting to sound like a broken record.... We use it mainly for Compensation / Commissions. Now that it has been fully implemented for almost a year, I now really realize that I was spending WAY TOO much time on compensation issues & questions. Now I can spend more time talking to customers.

This makes our commissions process simple! It gives the sales rep answers to 99% of their questions. It also frees up the sales managements time to work with customers.

I think the biggest thing that I like the least is "programming" sales cookie with all of our unique compensation parts. It takes a long time to do all of that. (I do understand that it would be required for any product) - But - I think that is why we haven't moved to a product like this earlier.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Ross - thank you so much for your comprehensive review! We're happy that our team was able to automate all your varied commission structures within your tight timeframes. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know.

VP Sales Operations and Effectiveness in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simplify Sales Compensation Calculations and Statement Creation

Kommentare: Excellent product, world class technical teams that understand the ask, the intent and deliver on business requirements.

The ease of use and simple delivery of the statements to sales teams.

Reporting requires some add ons but easy enough with some excel or PowerBi expertise.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Michael - wow, your positive review means a lot to us! We're so glad that we could automate commissions for you and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Program Director in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best of class! I am so thankful I found Sales Cookie!

The Sales Cookie team is supportive and extremely knowledgeable. The software has met all of our needs, and exceeded expecations!

There is nothing I can think of that has disappointed me with this solution.

vor 9 Monaten

Wow - thank you for your thorough review! We have loved having you as a customer for 2+ years and are very happy to hear that we continue to impress you! Thank you for your support!

Brian
Brian
Chief Revenue Officer in USA

Powerful software with excellent support

Kommentare: The customer service is the best part of Sales Cookie. If I run into an issue or have a question and can't find the answer in the KB, I know that the support team (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) is going to be there to assist. I would consider Sales Cookie's support the best I've ever experienced for a SaaS - other than our company, obviously!

Sales Cookie can accommodate nearly any complex comp plan you throw at it. The ability to to integrate natively with Hubspot was a big reason we made the decision to buy Sales Cookie. The knowledge base is comprehensive and kept up-to-date.

Because it can handle complex commission calculations, it's complex. Without some assistance, it can be a challenge to get things just right.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Brian - Thank you being a Sales Cookie customer. We're ecstatic that you love our customer service and support teams and find our knowledge base comprehensive and up-to-date. Thank you!

Security Engineer in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A creative and awesome solution to managing sales commissions

Kommentare: Sales Cookie is outstanding easy to use and has absolutely streamlined our income commission process. We love the answer because it meets all our wishes at a completely aggressive price.The customized Dashboards helped our groups to quick view their goals, test commissions, and more. Sales Cookie enabled us to carry out Sales incentive calculations easier and faster. allows us to simplify fee and bonus management. This answers offers reps with real-time on line dashboards. I really like its' huge variety of functionalities, which can be available on the reasonable, one low fee and no upsell. And I truely love its' exceptional consumer support.

-Tool completely eliminated our manual commission errors - Easy to apply and lots of in-built Knowledgebase and Documentation - Native integration with Salesforce - Responsive and accurage customer support - Extensive reporting - Platform is comprehensive, intuitive and has all of the functionality we wanted and extra - Great time saver without a extra commission spreadsheets flying around! - Updates each day offering income groups with transparent, updated dashboards and self service

No Mobile Application and iOS core application support or Web Based Support

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your review. We're glad you are using our native Salesforce sync & find our solution intuitive & comprehensive. Please see our 400+ KBs @ https://support.salescookie.com/en/ & our 100+ video tutorials @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW_8cTuGbqwt9lz6MrkcUcA/videos

Anushka
Anushka
Social Media Manager in Indien

Affordable pricing that will suit any business & Integrates with efficient tools

Kommentare: My business has benefited better with Sales Cookie because our investment in this solution took place on a monthly plan but the value being offered was more. Also, we didn’t have to pay for any setup or implementation fee nor join any long term contract. The process is so simple.

We use multiple tools to kick start our business so we were on the lookout for such a solution that integrates with popular tools on our lists, luckily Sales Cookie did that for us. They easily integrate with top tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, and more. We wanted our sales teams to work efficiently and we knew that the only way for them to do this is by investing in a simple and easy solution like Sales Cookie. It makes sales so much easier with its sales commission automation solution. It even allows our sales teams to view their online dashboards no matter the device they use. Everything is covered under one tool, in one place, what more do we need.

1. For brands that don’t have a good source system to capture sales data, this software might not work as efficiently in such cases. 2. It can be difficult to switch from spreadsheets to an efficient sales commission solution at first, but with the training provided that too without any cost, this process becomes simpler.

Sales Service Representative in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sales Cookie Helps Me Stay Motivated

Kommentare: I rely on Sales Cookie to tell me how I'm doing and budget accordingly based on my expected sales commission. The support team is also a pleasure to work with with super-fast response times. Thank you!

Before Sales Cookie, I used to get a spreadsheet with my commissions at the end of the month. So basically I had zero information on how I was doing for the whole month. I also had to spend time checking everything was correct which took time (and required help from Finance to make corrections). With Sales Cookie, I can check real-time where I'm ata in regards to commissions. I am also able to submit requests for corrections from within the app. Also it's a lot easier to understand where the commissions came from as you can export the data, etc. Finally, I use my cell quite a bit and the app works well for this use case.

A 4G or internet connection is required to see commissions using a cellphone. There is no "offline mode" which would be handy when there is no connectivity. It would be wonderful if you could add this. Also I would love to be able to add "widgets" to my dashboard such as reminders, pinned notes, etc.

Juliet
Juliet
Finance Analyst in USA

Huge Time Saver For Commissions

Kommentare: Great solution, good interface, reliable service, saves us a lot of time every week. An Excel auto-convert feature would be a killer addition to a great solution.

I am responsible for calculating sales commissions in my organization. This was taking about 10 hours every week. Even though it's possible to calculate commissions manually AND accurately, the main issue was the constant need for adjustments (ex: a deal did not go through, refund, etc.). As a result, we had to re-issue commissions frequently, and over time it became unmanageable to track everything. Using Sales Cookie, we're now able to automate the entire process, but we can still make changes to commissions if needed. There is a very convenient "activity center" in app where we can see all the changes made by anyone to comp plans, commissions, etc. I also like the different roles provided by the application because management of some plans can be delegated so specific managers. Finally our sales team is happy with their online statement. This is much better than before as we had to repeat sending spreadsheets to every rep.

I wish they had a way to take any Excel spreadsheet and auto-convert to one of the incentive plans. The process required first analyzing and documenting our sales commission process (probably a good think but it took some time as our commissions are quite complicated).

Jaida
Jaida
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Visibility On Commissions

Kommentare: Overall:
- Fast deployment (one week)
- Good visibility on commissions
- Better reporting for our Finance team
- Pleasant look-and-feel

We discovered Sales Cookie at a conference and deployed it within a week! The main advantage of the solution is visibility on commissions. Our entire team can see how they are performing vs. targets, what their commission will look like, and crediting of deals. So far commissions have been reported. Our finance team can also run reports to check everything is correct. What this means is that for the first time in months we're now getting paid our commissions on time which wasn't the case before. Overall this type of solution makes a lot of sense and we wish we had learned this type of software existed much earlier.

It's difficult to know if Sales Cookie is really better than other solutions on the market because you need to invest some time in configuration, etc. So you can't explore too many solutions. Regardless, the price is affordable and we like the look-and-feel and visiblility.

Esther
Esther
Sales Specialist in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable yet powerful sales commission management

Kommentare: Sales Cookie is a very affordable way to manage sales commissions. We're very happy with the solution and recommend it.

If you are experiencing issues with sales commissions, Sales Cookie is definitely worth a close look. We are very happy with our experience overall and return on investment. The main problem with sales commissions is that calculating them manually makes it virtually impossible to get them right. This means considerable time wasted making constant adjustments, investigating missing deals, or dealing with angry reps like me! Sales Cookie eliminates all manual calculations while providing detailed audits and logs. It's like automatically generating all user commission spreadsheets with just a few clicks. A key decision point for us was pricing. The solution is very affordable compared to other vendors. Will they send a team of 5 consultants to your HQ? They won't, but they will really help you getting setup and configure plans for you, making the solution very affordable.

They should consider adding a consulting + training package for customers with a large budget, or for customers who need help beyond configuring their plans.

Andrew
Enterprise Team Lead - Sales in USA

Invest in what your sales team / reps care about most

Kommentare: It has been super smooth!

It's a simple to use tool for end-users (sales reps) that is critical to keeping them motivated and focused on selling. Reps hate not knowing what their next paycheck will look like or feeling like it might not be accurate. Sales Cookie provides crystal clear insight in how much and how it was calculated. Must have for sales teams.

In honesty it's a bit of a pain that it's yet another software with a separate login- but otherwise it's a very useful tool.

vor 9 Monaten

Andrew - thank you for your positive feedback - it means a lot to us! If we can answer any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Sales Manager in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Solution to a Big Problem

Kommentare: They were great to work with - we wanted to embed web pages into the app (sales training manuals) and they added the feature for us.

As a sales manager, I was often on the receiving end of complaints about commissions (ex: a member of my team wasn't paid on time or the right amount). Sales Cookie made my life a lot easier by making sure all calculations were correct and allowing my reps to review their commissions online.

Please add more customization options for the sales rep dashboard. The admin part is great, but the dashboard part could be more personalized.

Ian
Director of Growth in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good for growing businesses with multiple revenue lines

Kommentare: As the title says, I think that for most small to medium sized businesses that have multiple products and/or revenue lines this could be a huge help. From what I've heard, the integrations also seem to work pretty well.

I didn't do the setup, but as a user, it seems pretty easy to view a breakdown of all commission-influencing revenue & sales by a timeline period. Good breakout detail between various incentive lines (ex. commission vs. bonus). Good detail at the account level, as well.

Seems to have a strong dependence on Finance team execution, though that could be on the user end. A more automated option by quarter/month etc. could be a nice touch. Gross commission payouts should be shown in the chart without needing to download the excel file, as it shows most other facts (ex. credit type, sale type, date etc.) - though that could also be user error. Finally, my one experience with customer success wasn't too helpful as they

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Ian - thank you so much for taking the time to review Sales Cookie! You've hit the nail on the head - the Quickbooks native sync is very popular and there are a ton of configurable choices. We defer to each client management on how much they want to automate within the commission calculation and release processes. Thank you!

Kevin
Director, National Sales & International Growth in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Strong & Reasonable Solution to Managing Commissions

Kommentare: In terms of customer support and experience, Sales Cookie has been second to none. It's their people ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) that had me choose them over 4 other contenders.

By far, the support staff behind this product (in our case [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) is the single biggest pro of Sales Cookie. The product itself is a good product that is capable of doing what we need but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is outstanding!!!

Our plan requires a fair bit of flexibility and variable logic and the connection with Salesforce could be better. If we could have a sort of "report builder" feature where we can pre-select which fields are exported in which order, it would be perfect.

Antwort von Ninth Floor Technologies

Thank you for much for such a positive positive review! We greatly appreciate your choosing Sales Cookie to calculate your commissions. We haven't yet had time to work on a feature letting admins choose which fields they want when exporting credits (and their order), but we know this is important to streamline your exports for Finance. Although it will take some time, we promise we'll get to it!

Patty
Independent rep in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy but could be easier

Kommentare: It works great to track sales daily and monthly, so the overall generic view is great.

It easy to transition from daily to monthly to see numbers.

I wish there was a better way to export my info to a spreadsheet, as well as separating the overrides to specific territories as I have multiple overrides. Right now they are all in place so I'm not sure exactly where the numbers are coming from.

vor 9 Monaten

Patty - thank you for taking the time to review Sales Cookie! Per our email, you can export the credit and reward (override) details into a spreadsheet. If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Tyler
Partner | Talent Acquisition | Solar Development in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Take back your time and use Sales Cookie

Kommentare: I really feel like Sales Cookie has been a great partner to help us reduce time on payroll. The team that I have worked with; [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are the best. I have never had partners be so on top of their game like they are.

I like how much time it cuts out of payroll each week.

It's probably due to my own lack of reaching out to get trained on more in depth features of the tool. I think it can probably do just about anything someone would want it to. I feel like it gets underutilized in part because we don't have the API set up to automate it more.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Tyler - thank you so much for your awesome review! We're standing by to expand your use of Sales Cookie so please let us know when you're ready for additional training. Thank you!

Aryn
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

I like how simple and user friendly the Home Screen is. The chart features are a great visual to see commission’s and daily records of all kinds

There are no cons to this software in my experience

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Aryn - thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that you find of Sales Cookie's UI simple, user friendly and informative. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Sales & Service Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sales Cookie - finally getting paid on time!

Kommentare: It totally fixed our commission issues where we had errors and often were not paid on time.

We are finally getting paid sales commissions correctly without any delay. The ability to see commissions online from a smart phone is great. I can download the list of transactions and easily check that I am paid the right commissions. The reports are great and I use them frequently. I can also see where I'm at in regards to the incoming pipeline.

The phone app is a website so you have to login. A native smart phone app would be great.

Josh
Josh
Sales Manager in USA

Working Very Well

Kommentare: We no longer need to calculate commissions manually (with all the associated errors, delays, etc.).

Here are the main pros of Sales Cookie: - Automate calculation of sales commissions - It's easy to change comp plans - Enable reps to view goals and their commissions - Ensure correct payment of commissions - Detailed audit log

In a perfect world, the software would not be stand-alone but fully integrated within CRM solutions. Sales Cookie has connectors to different business apps, but it's still a standalone app.