Clootrack Bewertungen

von Clootrack Software Labs

Filtern nach:

Über Clootrack

Erkenne die Stimmung deiner Kunden in Echtzeit. Eine superschnelle Alternative zu traditionellen Marketingumfragen.

Erfahre mehr über Clootrack

Richard D.
Communication Specialist
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2018

"A life saver when I didn't know how else to handle my growing list of followers"

Kommentare: Hands off Twitter magic!

Vorteile: I love that it allows me to target specific keywords and hashtags. With this I'm able to see different influencers, different trending tweets, and so much more that ensures me I'm always dealing with my target audience.

Nachteile: I don't like that it doesn't have an app yet. I feel as though having an app would make this the best social media manager ever.

von Clootrack Software Labs an 19.3.2018

Sooper. We ll soon get you an app!

• Bewertet am 10.3.2018
Ganesh V.
Digital Marketer and Webmaster
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2018

"A time savior to handle social media handles and eliminates the hassles in handling multiple account"

Kommentare: Growth in Twitter reach and engagement.
Improvement in productivity.
Saved a lot of time.
Smart and intelligent suggestions helped for the growth.

Vorteile: One thing I loved the most about Cloohawk service is "It's intelligent suggestions".
It automatically suggests the best decisions to get maximum benefits.
With it's smart suggestions I was able to automate my Twitter growth.

Nachteile: One thing that disappointed me is that it is not available for other platforms.
I wish it was available for other platforms as well.
Secondly it would be better if there is an option to unfollow the unnecessary accounts manually.

von Clootrack Software Labs an 5.3.2018

Thanks a lot for the review. We have added the feature to unfollow unnecessary accounts :) We'll be adding new platforms soon.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Ian S.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2019

"Great, but narrow for the price"

Kommentare: It's a great tool, and helped my engagement. The team behind the tool are also very engaged with customers, and I loved being able to chat with them. I'll keep an eye on it for sure!

Vorteile: I love that Cloohawk gives me an action list to keep up my social media interactions, recommend trending content, and includes automations.

Nachteile: The price feels like it would go with a more broad-featured tool-- It's a lot to pay for what it does. Either a lower price point, or including it as part of a larger suite, would make it more appealing.

• Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Great for personal twitter management!"

Vorteile: Does what it says. Room for improvement but a leader currently in what it does.

Nachteile: As mentioned, there are some things that could be improved like language accuracy, being able to stop posts, etc.

• Bewertet am 11.3.2020
Kyle H.
IT Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2018

"I tried SocialOomph, Buffer, Hootsuite, and many more before finally landing on Cloohawk"

Vorteile: Cloohawk allows me to autonomously schedule tweets, retweet others posts, like posts, follow and unfollow users and many more awesome features. The capabilities of this platform are only limited by it's developers and they are constantly adding new and extremely helpful features. They are responsive to customer support and always pleasant to chat with. I cannot recommend this platform enough, give the free trial a go and I guarantee you will stick with it.

Nachteile: A few weeks ago I had submitted a support request asking for facebook support as well. The only con I could think of was that it did not have it, however, they just announced that they are actively working on support for Facebook so I really have no cons here.

von Clootrack Software Labs an 26.3.2018

Glad, happy and excited to read this review. Thanks a lot! :)

• Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Abhilash M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Verpackung und Container, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2018

"I have used Cloohawk for over 3 months and it has helped me save a lot of time. Great find!"

Kommentare: - I was able to save my time effectively. I don't need to spend a lot of time going through various tools to make a decision. Cloohawk does that job for me. Also, getting leads have been good. I am getting 15-20 leads per day now without doing a lot of activity.

Vorteile: I love the high quality leads generated by this tool. It helps me to find out the right people who are looking for my services. Also, I love the features that helps me easily identify which of my content has worked before. I can easily re-purpose content and get the best impact.

Nachteile: I think there are more features that can be added. Also, please release this for Facebook and other social media. Twitter automation is awesome, however, I would love to have these features on other social media tools as well.

• Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Tom G.
Account Executive
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Easy to use, provides results quickly. Has been instrumental in increase my twitter following 6 fold"

Kommentare: It's a Free plug in to the software I represent, so I recommend it regularly!

Vorteile: The daily reporting and tasks encourage me to pay attention to my target areas of interest and stay up to date with my industries. Plus the continuous sharing of this content in my areas of interest and engagement with like minded users positions me as more of an industry afficionado. It's FREE too - which is the biggest winner!

Nachteile: The boolean searching of the content, which tasks are based on, is a little basic and could do with a little improvement. Adding qualifying information and keywords might make a vast improvement to the relevance of content sourced.

von Clootrack Software Labs an 28.2.2018

Thanks a lot for the Feedback. The boolean searching of content will be made live soon! We hear you, always ¿¿

Co-Founder

"Twitter on Steroids"

Vorteile: It's no complete automation but it helps you to do the important things: community management, while the posts are generated perfectly in your own style.

Nachteile: At the moment there is nothing to complain about. The only problem is, that it gets you to do your community management every day ;-)

von Clootrack Software Labs an 21.6.2018

"Twitter on Steroids" - Just loved that ! Thank you.

Founder, Chief Solutions Architect
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Twitter Engagement Management Made Easy"

Vorteile: Very easy to use, clear UX, simple, clear task based approach, it allows me to manage our Twitter Engagement in less than one minute a day.

von Clootrack Software Labs an 28.2.2018

Thanks for the great feedback!!!

Joe S.
Marketing

"Great product!"

Kommentare: Trending stories is a great feature

Vorteile: Easy to use. Great features. Definitely recommend it! Automated tasks are awesome. Not other service like it.

Nachteile: There is really not many bad things I can say about it works just as advertised but unfortunately I cannot afford it. They should have a 1 account with all the features in that price.

von Clootrack Software Labs an 20.6.2018

Thanks a lot for the great words. We completely hear your concerns. You will receive an email with some thing interesting !

Jason M.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Works Great"

Vorteile: The program makes it very easy to use Twitter and to gain users.

Nachteile: I wish it worked for Facebook and other social media account.s

von Clootrack Software Labs an 5.2.2019

Thanks a lot for the wonderful feedback

• Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Adelina P.
Lifestyle Blogger
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2018

"Cloohawk has made engaging on twitter easier, faster, and more direct to my audience"

Vorteile: It has made engaging on twitter a faster task, so I can focus more on my business elsewhere. With Cloohawk I can set exactly the type of posts I am looking to engage in. It does all the finding for me. All I have to do is go in and interact with the uvers.

Nachteile: There's really nothing I don't like about it. Sometimes the customer service is a tad over zealous in making sure I am satisfied, but if there ever were to be a problem, I know I could have it taken care of quickly.

von Clootrack Software Labs an 4.5.2018

Wow. Thanks a ton for that feedback :)

• Bewertet am 2.5.2018
P scott R.
Sales
Baumaterial, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2018

"Engagement up 700%-- yes thats right-- This is easy, intuitive, great app. Best Ive seen."

Kommentare: more twitter followers!!!!! Easily too. just point / ckick/ and get more and more followers.
the best app I have ever used to increase my engagement and followers. Point and click...

Vorteile: Very easy to use, follow their simple instructions and increase your following and engagement. It is so simple a kid could accomplish measurable results.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2018