Comprehensive Reporting and analytics solution

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Dennis B.
MD
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great product helping me answer questions that I didn't even know I had. Was looking for a reporting solution to supplement Sage. For the price I didn't mind trying out the A2i package just to see if it will suit my needs. What I found was significantly more than just a reporting solution. I'm really happy with my decision.

Vorteile: Analytics provided really does produce unbelievable insights into your business. Easy to make selections and see the data dynamically changing as the selections apply. This can leads to some epic discoveries that i'm not sure could be obtained through any other product. Great approach to Forecasting, Predictive Analytics, Inventory Management, Expenses, Sales and also the usual financial reports like BS, IS and TB. Detailed views on customers and suppliers including analysis and reports that you just won't find anywhere else (example: Gross Profit Analysis).

Nachteile: I Hit a snag in the initial setup of my data. But customer support were prompt and extremely helpful. Walking me through the process.

Amazing insights

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Wynand A.
Architecht/solution designer

Kommentare: Easy to register and extremely affordable

Vorteile: Easy to use, from basic view to detailed views of the entire sage cloud account.

Nachteile: Nothing that wasn't to my liking. Xero integration would be a plus