Über ThankView

ThankView konzentriert sich auf den Aufbau dauerhafter Beziehungen durch personalisierte Videos im Namen derer, die die Welt zu einem besseren Ort machen.

Erfahre mehr über ThankView

The ease of using the platform, as well as the integrations with other technology makes ThankView one of my most used tools.

The only thing that has proven difficult with this software sometimes is extracting campaign summary data, but I believe that is user error and I just need a bit more practice.

Bewertungen zu ThankView

4,9

ThankView hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 211 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ThankView bereits verwendet?

Jenny
Jenny
Assistant Director of Donor Engagement in USA
Fundraising, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ThankView is a go-to Stewardship tool for our organization

Kommentare: We have been using ThankView for many years now and have found it easy to use. From our annual Days of Giving to donor birthdays to check-ins during the height of the pandemic, we were always trying to come up with new ways to connect with our donors, and ThankView was a huge way we did that. It's always what I suggest when looking for new opportunities!

ThankView is the easiest, quickest way to acknowledge birthdays, anniversaries, pledge completions, scholarship thank you's...the list keeps growing each day as we find a different use. We have found that most users easily adapt to the website and can send their own ThankViews with ease.

Sometimes the analytics can be hard to navigate. But once you figure it out, you can easily see the open rates, watch rates, and other important stats that you value when creating content and seeing if what you are doing is worth your time.

Sarah
Sarah
Special Projects Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An intuitive tool that makes personalized outreach easy!

Kommentare: ThankView helps us to reach out to a lot of people in a meaningful way by optimizing the automation that the software provides us. Its best feature by far is the birthday email; with a monthly upload, we can ensure that everyone in our database who wants to receive email gets a personalized touch on their birthday without more than 20 minutes spent each month to get the data ready to go and uploaded to the platform. It helps us to get in front of our constituency in a celebratory way at least once a year, regardless of how they choose to connect with us. It's also been a great tool to share a quick thank you from a real human--either one that they recognize or a student they'll appreciate hearing from--in just a couple minutes without the coordination of multiple schedules or travel needs.

I appreciate how user-friendly ThankView is as a platform. It is easy to onboard a new employee (fulltime staff or student) to use it, and the customer service team is second-to-none in their eagerness to assist and willingness to provide additional resources or strong examples that others have used. I get new ideas all the time from the samples that are shared, and it is so rewarding to get feedback from folks that we've sent videos to about how excited they are to hear from a student/campus/university figure/etc. about the things going on or their gift. It's been a really meaningful platform for us to focusing on THANKING rather than ASKING.

The cost of the platform can be prohibitive for some mid-size organizations, but I really think that the value-add is going to be worthwhile as a stewardship tool for organizations that do fundraising. It's a great tool to make a big impact on people with just a little effort on behalf of your team.

Lynn
Director of Web Development and Digital Communications in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ThankView Review

Kommentare: We have used ThankView mainly for our annual giving program, it has been a nice addition to our normal solicitation process.

The ability to use excel spreadsheets of constituent data is extremely helpful however, it would be nice to also be able to integrate with our database. The ability to request videos and combine multiple videos together is very easy.

The inability to upload information for multiple individuals with the same email address within the same campaign.

Allissa
Annual Fund and Major Gifts Manager in USA
Fundraising, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A faster and more fun way to do stewardship!

Kommentare: I previously used ThankView at Pepperdine University and recommended that Pacific Ridge School purchase ThankView once I became employed there.

ThankView allows me to make stewardship more personal and meaningful, and to connect donors with the impact of their support- students! Although we still stack our stewardship options so that most donors receive a personal touch as well as a letter in the mail, many parent donors do not pick up the phone or panic when they see the school phone number calling, assuming that there is an emergency with their child/student. Thankviews retain the personal touch while removing the risk of a rushed phone call or one that comes at an inopportune time for the donor.

There is nothing I dislike about it. I wish I could use it even more than I already do, or that I had a team of volunteers that could use it on my behalf.

Lynsey
Director of Partnerships in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Power in Video Communications

Kommentare: I have used different tools over the last three years trying to find the right tool to communicate with our partners. Our largest partner has over 100 locations and are over 200 miles apart. We need something that was personalized to them but also provided a place where I could share additional resources and ThankView did that for us. I loved that I could schedule the emails to go out as I made them ahead of time. It's very easy to create lists and campaigns to send out each time. This year during a fundraising campaign, Thankview was used weekly to send updates and messages of encouragement. That personal connection helped us increase our fundraising by 38%. We also created an upload campaign that for the first time, had stores send us back vids of what they were up to that we shared.

How easy it is to use and how I can see what impact I had with a campaign. Being able to ask someone outside my organization to record a message and then easily use that vid in a campaign that I sent out is a great feature and option. Like that is branded and that I can add links and a message under that vid that either restates that vid and/or give even more info. This year we used Thankview to communicate with 100 stores during a fundraising campaign and that personal connection helped us increase our fundraising by 38%.

The only feature I think I missed is being able to add photos and create a slide show with those videos are sometimes I only get photos to share and I would love a way to share those photos.

Audrey
Marketing Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy To Use

Kommentare: Great! Highly recommend

I really like how easy it is to set up and l love the new create your own envelope and background feature.

I don't like how I have to pay for more contacts, unlimited or a higher number with the base package would be preferred.

Ben
Marketing Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helping us set a new bar for stewardship.

Kommentare: The onboarding was easy and we were able to start using the product almost immediately. Many members of our team are trained to use it and we've had great success with Video Requests to get content from other external stakeholders from our orgnization.

The ease of use for us to get a real-time, personalized message out to a donor. The responses we've gotten as a result are far beyond those with a traditional email thank you messages.

Overall the editing process could be easier to use and offer more options for text animations, GIF support, and audio-only messages.

Sean
Director of Philanthropy in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

need help maintaining relationships with donors? ThankView is your answer!

Kommentare: excellent. The platform is easy to use and to invite others to submit videos or reply to campaigns.
The customer support, training and community is also excellent. I truly feel that the team behind ThankView wants us to use their product and to be successful

Allows us to be different - to show our supporters using short videos and a dynamic/exciting way how they make a difference in the lives of real people when they support our foundation

Once in a while it would be nice to send emails without incorporating a video

Kevin
Chief Communications and Stewardship Officer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thankview makes stewardship easy

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been great. Renewed for years 4 and 5 and excited to continue to learn the platform and develop new and innovative uses.

This product is super easy to use and has an incredibly robust set of features. I would say more than a small team can even use.

Not much... easy to set up and use, very user-friendly. Can be a lengthy process to send videos with the amount of personalization available. The biggest concern is the reporting, where it can be hard to segment just the emails you want in a certain report as all videos are listed.

Jessica
Director of Development in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ThankView helped elevate our outreach to donors!

Kommentare: We're getting face to face with donors at a time when in-person visits aren't possible. The response has been very positive from folks who missed the warm fuzzy feelings we deliver as gift officers.

ThankView reaches people virtually, yet remains very personal. It allows us to deliver a delightful experience to folks in a really meaningful way, and it's incredibly easy to use. We've used it across departments for stewardship, solicitations, event reminders, event followup, welcome to donor recognition groups, homecoming video requests, birthday greetings, and much more.

It's a bit pricey for a small shop, so it's imperative to think through how it will benefit you before diving in.

Shannon
Assistant Director of Donor Engagement in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Loyola University Maryland: ThankView and Odder Review

Kommentare: Annual Giving is starting to use TV more, with solicitations - which is great. The feedback I receive from donors receiving their acknowledgment is positive - they like the videos from the students, the 'green' factor. We used TV to send ALL of the scholarship student videos to their donors this year - we only used mailed thank you letters for any donor with no email. This was our shining moment really! the donors loved it, I heard from some of our biggest supporters. WE then used Odder for the Impact Report, and honestly, separating the two like that, sending the videos a few weeks before in TV, then telling them to be on the look out for their impact report in odder really allowed our donors to be on the 'watch', I feel that's why we had super open rates. Plus, the Odder impact report campaign featured a video from the Senior VP, and it was all gratitude - this along with excellent digital reports - resulted in a $150,000 gift within 45 minutes of deployment with the donor calling the VP to tell him her thoughts - and then more gifts came in, with the donors directly telling the VP it was because of the Odder impact report. The VP called us and was astonished! He couldn't believe reporting (with NO ask involved), resulted in fundraising. I believe we are at approx $200,000 now. Not too shabby!

Easy learning curve, layout is user-friendly, we purchased this coincidentally - at the beginning of the pandemic. It allowed me to turn my stewardship tasks on a dime and meet the moment so I could send all gift acknowledgments digitally, instead of in the mail. I think the integration with NXT will prove to be an asset. We are connected, and working out the kinks.

Would love updated music and intro options (the template that pops out of the envelope - I am using Canva now as I've grown tired of the ones in TV) - just saying. Not many in this category tbh - the NXT workflows won't work for us right now, as there are still some determining factors playing a role in how to use this integration (ie: I've been emailing with TV to ask my questions, and they have been helpful, but things like the movement of the gift into a workflow does not change the 'acknowledged' field and I'd like that as a toggle option, also, I need the fund designation to be a field, and can't) But I do like the tracking metrics portion of this integration and think it will be great for the gift officers to see this up to date info. Odder: we used this for first time, lots of back and for with our MarComm to make the template we used accessible, but that's not really your problem, it's a sign of the times.

Justin
Manager of Database and Donor Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fun, easy way to communicate with constituents!

Kommentare: We've had more success in getting key solicitations across and have had feedback that the thank you messages we've sent via Thankview were very meaningful. Honestly, I feel that we only use about 40% of Thankview's potential, and it's still been worthwhile to our fundraising and alumni relations team.

This is a great product. It's intuitive enough that I was able to create my first messages just from viewing the demo. (Of course, I highly recommend watching the support videos provided to make even better messages!) The personalization options are great for our needs, and I love the option to send via text or email. Our Thankview open rates have been far better than our average email open rate (almost double on many occasions). And we've started to use the solicit video feature, which has allowed us to get faculty and student footage to use in other outgoing messages.

The biggest difficulty we've experienced with the product is establishing the culture internally to make it effective. Getting staff to sit down and make a video and to be authentic and comfortable on camera takes some time and work. Thankview does have some resources on how to help encourage your team to use it, and they are great. But really, that is the only challenge we've had to navigate with implementation.

Lindsay
Director, Direct Marketing & Participation in USA

Great ROI, Great Vendor Partner, Great Mascot

The ease of use with this product is by far one of the features I most enjoy. Working with large groups of students and/or volunteers who are often remote, it is so critical that the systems used are easy to understand, regardless of technological literacy. ThankView not only makes the process easy to navigate, but FUN!

I wish they had a fundraising component and wouldn't you know they've gone and added that officially rendering this feedback old news!

Kimberly
Senior Manager of Donor Relations in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great program

I appreciate the ability to brand the envelopes and videos using our school colors and logos. I find it easy to use when requesting students, staff, and donors to record a video. I love being able to see metrics, such as open rate, if the person watched 50% of the video, etc. When recently using ThankView for solicitations from our Head of School, the metrics were particularly helpful.

One feature I would love to see ThankView come up with is the ability to send one ThankView to two email addresses (such as two spouses). I found myself in that predicament on our recent Giving Day- a day when you need processes to be as efficient as possible. Other than that, it's just tiny things that I've taken issue with- such as being able to precisely edit the length of a video, or not being able to fully see a window (specifically, the window when trimming the video) without having to scroll down. I also wish more characters were allowed within the ThankView email that is sent out to recipients. During the pandemic, we've been using ThankView to email tax acks and I have JUST enough space for the lax language.

Lauren
Assistant Director of Scholarship Stewardship in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ThankView is an easy to use product with countless options for branding customization

Kommentare: ThankView has been a great company to work with. They are constantly looking at ways to make the user experience better for clients. I look forward to continuing using ThankView in the future.

ThankView is an extremely easy to use video message delivery product that offers a multitude of options to customize the look and feel of what is being sent out via email or text message. From requesting videos to delivering the video message to a recipient, everything is well thought out and user-friendly. The robust resource center allows users to search for almost any question or topic and then provides an easy to understand answer or solution to their question. I love the ability to see what new enhancements and integrations are being worked on in the ThankView Roadmap. This feature shows that ThankView is dedicated to always improving their product and making things the best they can be for clients. ThankView also has a great user community where you can have discussions and learn from other ThankView users.

There have been no major issues with ThankView and I have been very pleased with the product.

Tiffany
Engagement and Stewardship Officer in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Early subscriber still happy three years later!

Kommentare: Unlike a large corporate customer service entity, I have a wonderful relationship with the team that thing for you. They are incredibly responsive not only to explain or troubleshoot but also to brainstorm and make a part of the development phase is about the user experience.

The ease of personalizing and sending videos to a large audience. The price point made even a small shop like mine get the most bang for our stewardship budget. We also get so many great ideas now because we are so familiar with the software that it’s exciting to brainstorm and now we’ve got resources in place.

In general I’m very pleased with Thankview and any issues I’ve had were related to not understanding a feature, which was later helped with a customer success manager.

Kelan
Assistant Director for Alumni Fund Engagement in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product for people centered engagement

Kommentare: Working with ThankView has been great. I would recommend them to any shop that is looking to create better connections between donors and the impact of their giving.

ThankView allows us to deliver personal messages to our alumni and donors, highlighting the things they care about most on campus or the things that they may want to support in the future. The video request feature also allows easy creation of videos without having to record, upload, and send from elsewhere. The customer support team is quick and efficient, and I haven't had an issue that I haven't been able to sort out easily with them.

The company is focused on expanding right now, which makes sense given the boom in digital stewardship and communications since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. Packages are slightly different than they used to be, and there have not been as many updates to the administrative interface in the last year or so.

Lola
Associate Vice President of Strategy in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A staple in any higher ed advancement shop

Kommentare: Excellent customer service from a team that you can tell cares about their clients and is proud to be an industry leader.

ThankView, with its smart features and ease of use, is a game changer for us. You can easily produce a project in minutes that can have amazing results. Event invites, event follow ups, cheers after winning a bowl game, year end ask, shout out for consecutive years of giving, a hello from your scholarship recipient, and more - we've been able to better, and more creatively, connect with our alumni and donors.

This is our own internal issue to navigate, but there are so many great features that it's a bit difficult for us to keep up with how we can implement them. Be mindful of the spam filters given the emails come from hello@thankview, etc. This is the number one issue our constituents have. We're working on fixing that now.

Sammi
Assistant Director of Gift Processing and Stewardship in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love ThankView

Kommentare: Overall I have highly enjoyed ThankView. I am a big fan of it, and I have recommended it to numerous businesses and people.

I love how user friendly Thankview is. I also super love how they teamed up wtih Blackbaud and we can create workflows that automatically input donor information for specified gifts and the notes automatially get applied to the person record in Blackbaud. That was a huge upgrade.

what I like least is you can no longer do emails and text messages in the same campaign. Your campaign either has to be email or text. In the earlier years you could use either text or email in one campaign. That is no longer the case anymore, you have to make two separate campaigns now, one for emails and one for text messages. I am not the biggest fan of that, it makes things a little less convenient.

Lynnsey
Lynnsey
Development & Alumni Coordinator in USA

ThankView is a godsend!

Kommentare: Again, couldn't live without it!

I couldn't do my job without ThankView, especially when the pandemic hit. It's super user friendly and a great way to send videos of thanks from our students to our donors. It's an amazing platform!!!

Honestly, there's not much I don't like. Perhaps some of the contact database management isn't as clean as it could be, but overall it's great.

Jen
Assistant Director, Donor Relations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Personalization Kings

Kommentare: We have been able to transition a lot of our donor touchpoints to digital, which was especially helpful over the last year during the pandemic. We were able to use ThankView in real time to thank our Giving Day donors as they were giving on the day. We've never been able to do that before. The ease of the product, the personalization to donors, and the customer service that ThankView offers has been unbeatable!

The impact of the pieces on our donors by being able to personalize the videos and text is the best part. As a user, ThankView is so easy to use. I wouldn't have said video skills were my thing, but ThankView makes it so easy to do all the technical items that are challenging for those of us not used to working with videos.

There's not really anything I don't like.

Mike
Asst. Dir. Donor Relations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ThankView elevated our entire donor relations program

ThankView allows for very easy collection of high-impact video content to send to our donors.

The only thing I'd like to be able to do is bulk delete/archive contacts and videos.

James
James
Associate Director, Annual Giving and Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A valuable investment for engaging your audience and stewarding donors

Kommentare: ThankView is providing our organization with a more personal and engaging way to interact with all of our audience segments. Video can seem daunting, but ThankView does a great job of simplifying the entire production process while still producing a high-quality product.

Overall, ThankView is an intuitive application that provides a quality product. If we have questions, ThankView has an extensive resource library and community discussion boards where you can bounce ideas off others using ThankView.

Honestly, the downsides are minimal. There are some integration limitations but we've found workarounds for most of these. Additionally, ThankView is continually rolling out new features and enhancing existing ones. They make a point to listen to client feedback and consider requests.

Carol
Director of Planned Giving in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Deepening Engagement with Donors Thankview Is a critical partner

Kommentare: The business problems that we are solving especially since we are a very small team on the developmnent staff is the ability to scale, schedule, time, and peraonalize our outreach with donors so they feel connected to the mission and know that their input and engagement is critical and valuable.

What is most impactful is the real time feedback on the donors engagement with the email/test and video. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] finds this critical in his next steps to deepen the relationships with the donors. The personalization of each message to the specific donor with the personalized impact they have made is also critical. Having the donors story through the many campaigns we engage them in makes a difference. It helps us know what and how and when to engage with them next.

We are moving from NXT Raisers Edge to Sales Force. It is not clear how this integration will work. Looking forward to a seamless integration.

Kate
Assoc. Director, Donor Loyalty in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An amazing stewardship tool!

Kommentare: The customer service has been amazing and they are receptive to our feedback and ideas. I am so glad that we partnered with ThankView, and it has been something that has surprised and delighted our donors.

This software has been a game changer for us. When we originally launched we wanted to add a tool to support our various methods of stewarding our donors. Since COVID, ThankView has become a key component of our outreach and stewardship. It is simple to use, easy to understand and very versatile.

The video library has become a daunting space that I avoid like the plague.