Filtern nach:

Über ThankView

ThankView is focused on building lasting relationships through personalized video on behalf of those who make the world a better place.

Erfahre mehr über ThankView

Michael d. R.
Michael d. R.
Director of Digital Fundraising in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ThankView is a core tool in our annual giving plan!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Working with the ThankView team has been a treat! They are always working with us on how to use and optimize the platform in new ways. I would highly recommend as part of your stewardship and solicitation plan!

We use ThankView for our annual fund thank yous and other special campaigns. What I like most is how easy it easy to use! You are easily walked through the steps to launch your video campaign, and that makes it so easy to start/continuing using this product. I also love that the software comes with an amazing account/support team!

Nothing comes to mind honestly! It's been a seamless process learning and using this platform.

Ben W.
Marketing Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helping us set a new bar for stewardship.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The onboarding was easy and we were able to start using the product almost immediately. Many members of our team are trained to use it and we've had great success with Video Requests to get content from other external stakeholders from our orgnization.

The ease of use for us to get a real-time, personalized message out to a donor. The responses we've gotten as a result are far beyond those with a traditional email thank you messages.

Overall the editing process could be easier to use and offer more options for text animations, GIF support, and audio-only messages.

Lynn E.
Director of Web Development and Digital Communications in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ThankView Review

Kommentare: We have used ThankView mainly for our annual giving program, it has been a nice addition to our normal solicitation process.

The ability to use excel spreadsheets of constituent data is extremely helpful however, it would be nice to also be able to integrate with our database. The ability to request videos and combine multiple videos together is very easy.

The inability to upload information for multiple individuals with the same email address within the same campaign.

Melanie R.
Director of Donor Engagement & Stewardship in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ThankView for easier segmented stewardship

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am a one-person donor relations team, so I do not know how I could manage without this tool! In the past, the only video used for stewardship was professionally produced for about $40,000, and sent via email once a year. ThankViews are more personalized, targeted, cheaper, and have better open rates.

I appreciate how the campaigns make it easy to segment our donors--e.g., one campaign for first-time donors, one campaign for loyalty giving society members, one campaign for new leadership giving society members. That way, the email and microcopy already built, and I can attach a pre-recorded video that is relevant to everyone in that group. At the same time, the ability to use merge fields helps personalize each message. It's a good balance of efficiency and customization.

I wish our use of ThankView were more automated. At the moment, I pull a list of new donors that fit in each segment (donors who recently made their first gift, donors who recently became giving society members, etc.), upload that list, attach videos, and schedule the videos. If we could integrate more easily into our database, and the ThankView platform could identify donors based on giving data without me uploading a list, that would save time. I know that ThankView does offer database integration, but we have just an outdated system (Ellucian-Banner) and so few database experts on our team, we haven't explored this option. I apologize if this "criticism" is user-error! In addition, I need to filter each list of donors before I upload it in case those donors are missing email addresses, have unsubscribed from ThankView, or have other exclusion codes. It would be great if ThankView could do that filtering/scrubbing and then send me a list of donors who cannot receive a video (so that I can send them a handwritten card instead).

Jessica C.
Director of Development in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ThankView helped elevate our outreach to donors!

Kommentare: We're getting face to face with donors at a time when in-person visits aren't possible. The response has been very positive from folks who missed the warm fuzzy feelings we deliver as gift officers.

ThankView reaches people virtually, yet remains very personal. It allows us to deliver a delightful experience to folks in a really meaningful way, and it's incredibly easy to use. We've used it across departments for stewardship, solicitations, event reminders, event followup, welcome to donor recognition groups, homecoming video requests, birthday greetings, and much more.

It's a bit pricey for a small shop, so it's imperative to think through how it will benefit you before diving in.

Stormie K.
Associate Director of Digital Engagement & Philanthropy in USA

ILYSM, ThankView ❤️

Kommentare: We use ThankView for fundraising, alumni engagement (inviting them to events, sending updates, etc.), and improving our team's culture. We might use ThankView a little too much, hehe. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of our Foundation sent individual thank you videos to each staff member during the pandemic to boost morale. We also have received so much good feedback about personalized videos that we couldn't go back to how we were before. ThankView has absolutely changed how we communicate with our constituents for the better. We would be lost without you, ThankView.

ThankView is by far our most favorite software. The ease and user-friendliness of the platform is absolutely unbeatable in our eyes and 1,000% worth the investment. The reporting and analytics also blow other platforms out of the water, I WISH we could use ThankView for all of our communications.

I wish you could both text and email in a single campaign, but that is something very minor and doesn't negatively impact my experience with ThankView.

Kristy B.
Consultant, Advance Training and Donor Relations in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

ThankView is a real partner!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I work for the Donor Relations department at UofA. We are trying to connect donors with student award recipients, and the Chairs and Professors they support. We send a First Time Donor video from the software. We are trying to build connection and donor satifaction and ThankView is helping us do that.

The software is very user friendly. It is visually appealing and we have had wonderful feedback from donors who have received the personal video messages as well as the internal audiences that love the professional look and feel of the ThankView email package. Also their customer service is off the charts!

We are struggling a bit with how to manage the number of contacts that we have. Contacts are tied to analytics of all campaigns, therefore, if you delete a contact, it deletes their metrics associated with the campaigns they were a part of. We also wish that the PDF function wasn't an additional fee as it was not really accessible for our organization, but definitely would have been a feature we would have implemented (particularly if you could have paid a la carte, vs. the package option).

Hannah N.
Donor Relations Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Florida State University Foundation Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been nothing short of wonderful. The entirety of ThankView's brand is in line with their employees. They are FUN, engaging, and challenge us to do better for our teams.

Our entire donor relations team utilizes ThankView weekly, if not daily. It has been a great tool in connecting with our donors during this transitional time of practicing online uses because of Covid-19. It has brought our constituents closer together, made connecting with donors easy, and is SUPER user-friendly.

I wish we could delete our contacts on our own at large scale without messing with metrics that have already been created within certain campaigns.

Jenny H.
Assistant Director of Donor Relations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ThankView is a MUST for Stewardship!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this is a tool that our organization uses daily to steward and thank our donors. We personally do not use it for solicitation, but I can see how some would like it for that function, as well.

I like the ease of creating and adding videos to use for different campaigns. I like the ability to copy campaigns to save time. We have gotten a lot of great feedback from our donors on how much they like the products

I do not like the recent change to the "combining videos" function. I don't like that you have to take an additional step or that you have to name the combined video now.

Lynnsey L.
Lynnsey L.
Development & Alumni Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ThankView is a godsend!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Again, couldn't live without it!

I couldn't do my job without ThankView, especially when the pandemic hit. It's super user friendly and a great way to send videos of thanks from our students to our donors. It's an amazing platform!!!

Honestly, there's not much I don't like. Perhaps some of the contact database management isn't as clean as it could be, but overall it's great.

Shannon R.
Assistant Director of Donor Engagement in USA

Loyola University Maryland: ThankView and Odder Review

Kommentare: Annual Giving is starting to use TV more, with solicitations - which is great. The feedback I receive from donors receiving their acknowledgment is positive - they like the videos from the students, the 'green' factor. We used TV to send ALL of the scholarship student videos to their donors this year - we only used mailed thank you letters for any donor with no email. This was our shining moment really! the donors loved it, I heard from some of our biggest supporters. WE then used Odder for the Impact Report, and honestly, separating the two like that, sending the videos a few weeks before in TV, then telling them to be on the look out for their impact report in odder really allowed our donors to be on the 'watch', I feel that's why we had super open rates. Plus, the Odder impact report campaign featured a video from the Senior VP, and it was all gratitude - this along with excellent digital reports - resulted in a $150,000 gift within 45 minutes of deployment with the donor calling the VP to tell him her thoughts - and then more gifts came in, with the donors directly telling the VP it was because of the Odder impact report. The VP called us and was astonished! He couldn't believe reporting (with NO ask involved), resulted in fundraising. I believe we are at approx $200,000 now. Not too shabby!

Easy learning curve, layout is user-friendly, we purchased this coincidentally - at the beginning of the pandemic. It allowed me to turn my stewardship tasks on a dime and meet the moment so I could send all gift acknowledgments digitally, instead of in the mail. I think the integration with NXT will prove to be an asset. We are connected, and working out the kinks.

Would love updated music and intro options (the template that pops out of the envelope - I am using Canva now as I've grown tired of the ones in TV) - just saying. Not many in this category tbh - the NXT workflows won't work for us right now, as there are still some determining factors playing a role in how to use this integration (ie: I've been emailing with TV to ask my questions, and they have been helpful, but things like the movement of the gift into a workflow does not change the 'acknowledged' field and I'd like that as a toggle option, also, I need the fund designation to be a field, and can't) But I do like the tracking metrics portion of this integration and think it will be great for the gift officers to see this up to date info. Odder: we used this for first time, lots of back and for with our MarComm to make the template we used accessible, but that's not really your problem, it's a sign of the times.

Tori F.
Director of Annual Giving in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

10/10 recommend!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our overall experience with ThankView has been very positive. We love the product (it happens to be my favorite product that we've invested in in my 9 years in my role). The personalized experience that we're able to provide our donors and constituents using ThankView is unlike anything else we are able to do using other products that we have available to us.

ThankView has been a game changer for our nonprofit organization, especially in this "COVID-19 digital landscape!" There are so many things we like: 1) We use it primarily to send personalized thank you videos to donors and birthday emails, but have found other uses for it as well. The response that we receive from our donors and constituents is worth the cost of the software. People love receiving personalized communications and we've been able to build some great relationships. 2) It is easy to use (so easy that I was able to virtually train a group of college students to use it on their own) and very efficient when it comes to sending personalized communication to our constituents. We can send about 50 personalized videos in less than 1. 5 hours. 3) You're able to see who opened, clicked, and watched your video. 4) ThankView was actually been a really great way for us to keep our student employees working during our COVID-19 shutdown this year as well.

I wish there was an easier way to see within the platform who responded to an email and also a way to respond within the platform to the email to track the correspondence there (so it can be easily exported and added to our CRM).

Justin W.
Manager of Database and Donor Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fun, easy way to communicate with constituents!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We've had more success in getting key solicitations across and have had feedback that the thank you messages we've sent via Thankview were very meaningful. Honestly, I feel that we only use about 40% of Thankview's potential, and it's still been worthwhile to our fundraising and alumni relations team.

This is a great product. It's intuitive enough that I was able to create my first messages just from viewing the demo. (Of course, I highly recommend watching the support videos provided to make even better messages!) The personalization options are great for our needs, and I love the option to send via text or email. Our Thankview open rates have been far better than our average email open rate (almost double on many occasions). And we've started to use the solicit video feature, which has allowed us to get faculty and student footage to use in other outgoing messages.

The biggest difficulty we've experienced with the product is establishing the culture internally to make it effective. Getting staff to sit down and make a video and to be authentic and comfortable on camera takes some time and work. Thankview does have some resources on how to help encourage your team to use it, and they are great. But really, that is the only challenge we've had to navigate with implementation.

Lindsay R.
Director, Direct Marketing & Participation in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great ROI, Great Vendor Partner, Great Mascot

5 letztes Jahr

The ease of use with this product is by far one of the features I most enjoy. Working with large groups of students and/or volunteers who are often remote, it is so critical that the systems used are easy to understand, regardless of technological literacy. ThankView not only makes the process easy to navigate, but FUN!

I wish they had a fundraising component and wouldn't you know they've gone and added that officially rendering this feedback old news!

Stacie Y.
Senior Director of Donor Relations in USA

UNC Charlotte Donor Relations

Kommentare: We have been able to better communicate with our donors to show their impact from donations to the University. We use ThankView for our call center, our stewardship efforts, our giving day and now we've recently integrated with ScaleFunder to make use of ThankView for our crowdfunding efforts as well. It's a personal touch for our donors, which goes a long way.

Our team and division colleagues appreciate the ease of the product. For example, our Student Philanthropy Representatives use it every night to send videos to donors through our calling program. Also, our stewardship team uses the 'video request' option to solicit personal thank you videos from scholarship recipients so we can share them with their scholarship donors. It is an amazing tool!

I can't really think of anything to add here, but even when we do make suggestions or express concerns to the ThankView team, they are always open and receptive to our thoughts. We feel heard!

Kimberly W.
Senior Manager of Donor Relations in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A great program

I appreciate the ability to brand the envelopes and videos using our school colors and logos. I find it easy to use when requesting students, staff, and donors to record a video. I love being able to see metrics, such as open rate, if the person watched 50% of the video, etc. When recently using ThankView for solicitations from our Head of School, the metrics were particularly helpful.

One feature I would love to see ThankView come up with is the ability to send one ThankView to two email addresses (such as two spouses). I found myself in that predicament on our recent Giving Day- a day when you need processes to be as efficient as possible. Other than that, it's just tiny things that I've taken issue with- such as being able to precisely edit the length of a video, or not being able to fully see a window (specifically, the window when trimming the video) without having to scroll down. I also wish more characters were allowed within the ThankView email that is sent out to recipients. During the pandemic, we've been using ThankView to email tax acks and I have JUST enough space for the lax language.

Lauren S.
Assistant Director of Scholarship Stewardship in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ThankView is an easy to use product with countless options for branding customization

Kommentare: ThankView has been a great company to work with. They are constantly looking at ways to make the user experience better for clients. I look forward to continuing using ThankView in the future.

ThankView is an extremely easy to use video message delivery product that offers a multitude of options to customize the look and feel of what is being sent out via email or text message. From requesting videos to delivering the video message to a recipient, everything is well thought out and user-friendly. The robust resource center allows users to search for almost any question or topic and then provides an easy to understand answer or solution to their question. I love the ability to see what new enhancements and integrations are being worked on in the ThankView Roadmap. This feature shows that ThankView is dedicated to always improving their product and making things the best they can be for clients. ThankView also has a great user community where you can have discussions and learn from other ThankView users.

There have been no major issues with ThankView and I have been very pleased with the product.

Tiffany P.
Engagement and Stewardship Officer in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Early subscriber still happy three years later!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Unlike a large corporate customer service entity, I have a wonderful relationship with the team that thing for you. They are incredibly responsive not only to explain or troubleshoot but also to brainstorm and make a part of the development phase is about the user experience.

The ease of personalizing and sending videos to a large audience. The price point made even a small shop like mine get the most bang for our stewardship budget. We also get so many great ideas now because we are so familiar with the software that it’s exciting to brainstorm and now we’ve got resources in place.

In general I’m very pleased with Thankview and any issues I’ve had were related to not understanding a feature, which was later helped with a customer success manager.

Nicole S.
Campaign Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Thank You for ThankView!

Kommentare: ECU signed on with ThankView as an outreach tool for our donors. Little did we know a global pandemic would increase our usage 10fold! We've used the software to connect our donors with those who are receiving their direct support. Additionally, we are beginning to integrate solicitations in our more typically stewardship messages. I cannot wait to see how many potential donors we can turn into donors by visually telling our story!

As a ThankView user for more than two years, I'm continually impressed with their attention to customer service. Their product is outstanding, always adding features, and easy to use - but it is their attention to the customer that sets them above the rest!

We've had only one true "issue" with the software during our two years of use. We identified the issue and quickly had a response from customer support. Now, as a LARGE institution with more than 100,000 contacts in use the new pricing structure can be a bit of a burden. However, our customer service representative has been more than helpful in navigating the renewal and how to get the best bang for our buck with the software.

Cody M.
Major Gift Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Virtual Relationship Building At Its Finest

Kommentare: With the influx of new donors at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, our team was desperate to find a new tool that helped us welcome and steward relationships in a virtual world. We were unable to host these new donors in person as our distribution center was closed to the public, but our major gifts team felt it was important to make some semblance of a face-to-face relationship with our donor base. ThankView provided us that opportunity. Quite quickly we were able to send personalized messages to our new donors and introduce ourselves to them so they knew who we were and more importantly what their critical investment meant for those going hungry in our community. The software was easy to use and we were able to repurpose some videos our marketing team already had on file to educate our new donors about the impact they had while having a friendly face thanking them for their support. I am not sure how else we would have been able to plant those seeds with this new donor base had it not been for ThankView. As we head into our second year, we are encouraged by the feedback from our donors as well as all of the opportunities ThankView has provided us by sharing best practices on their Facebook group and events like the Thankies. We are very excited about this new tool and look forward to continuing to share our successes with the ThankView team.

Easy for users of all technology backgrounds to use, beautiful landing pages, great templates and music selection, overall great feedback from donors about the platform

We wish there was a better way to manage lists with multiple gift officers in the platform uploading their constituents. If done incorrectly, it is time consuming to go back and tag constituents to the appropriate lists

Sammi M.
Assistant Director of Gift Processing and Stewardship in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love ThankView

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I have highly enjoyed ThankView. I am a big fan of it, and I have recommended it to numerous businesses and people.

I love how user friendly Thankview is. I also super love how they teamed up wtih Blackbaud and we can create workflows that automatically input donor information for specified gifts and the notes automatially get applied to the person record in Blackbaud. That was a huge upgrade.

what I like least is you can no longer do emails and text messages in the same campaign. Your campaign either has to be email or text. In the earlier years you could use either text or email in one campaign. That is no longer the case anymore, you have to make two separate campaigns now, one for emails and one for text messages. I am not the biggest fan of that, it makes things a little less convenient.

Courtney B.
Sr. Donor Research Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Thank you, ThankView!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far, we've had a great experience with ThankView. We're enjoying engaging with our constituents in a different way. ThankView helps to give a more personalized and appreciative approach in a world that's turning more and more virtual.

This software is extremely user-friendly from recording videos to producing them within the site. We've experienced great returns and engagement from constituents in using this tool in varying communications thus far.

The most difficult part of this software is not being able to reset email addresses that bounced once from the platform (even if we know that they are accurate and working email addresses currently). They are automatically marked and unable to receive any future ThankViews unless you reset them by the ones with customer support.

Suzanne J.
Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ThankView is a great investment for a big impact!

Kommentare: ThankView allows our small team to make a big impact with donors across the nation. Each donor can feel the appreciation we have and be personally engaged, while making sure our team is not stretched thin and we stay within budget.

ThankView allows our organization to keep in touch with donors with genuine and "in-person" type feel at a low overhead. ThankView is very user friendly by guiding you along the way, providing best recording tips when you solicit video responses and by keeping everything streamlined.

One addition to the analytics tool would be having the platform identify contacts that previously engaged highly with a video that did not engage to the same degree; this analytic could be month over month or compare the last campaign the contact received to the most recent one.

Philip V.
Technology Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Program for communication

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: With all the hustle and bustle with no time left for sending out staff and community updates that people would take time to read, ThankView provides a fun delivery of a video message that people actually take the time to watch, replay and even respond. We all get hundreds of emails to read. How great it feels to open the inbox to "something different and something fun" while delivering the message. ThankView is so easy to use we make that "something different" sent to staff and community in minutes.

The system is extremely user friendly. The automatic birthday messages are a HUGE HIT with all staff and community. The feedback on the nuances of the delivery and art work in the custom envelope has been very complimentary. Overall I hear each week that our staff and community cannot wait for the weekly update email. ThankView has become part of the school culture and I am just upset we didn't find this system sooner.

I would love a native IOS App that would make management from an iPad or iPhone a little more seamless.

Jen R.
Assistant Director, Donor Relations in USA

The Personalization Kings

Kommentare: We have been able to transition a lot of our donor touchpoints to digital, which was especially helpful over the last year during the pandemic. We were able to use ThankView in real time to thank our Giving Day donors as they were giving on the day. We've never been able to do that before. The ease of the product, the personalization to donors, and the customer service that ThankView offers has been unbeatable!

The impact of the pieces on our donors by being able to personalize the videos and text is the best part. As a user, ThankView is so easy to use. I wouldn't have said video skills were my thing, but ThankView makes it so easy to do all the technical items that are challenging for those of us not used to working with videos.

There's not really anything I don't like.