Über ThankView

ThankView is focused on building lasting relationships through personalized video on behalf of those who make the world a better place.

Erfahre mehr über ThankView

The only thing that has proven difficult with this software sometimes is extracting campaign summary data, but I believe that is user error and I just need a bit more practice.

Bewertungen zu ThankView

4,9

ThankView hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ThankView bereits verwendet?

Michael d. R.
Michael d. R.
Director of Digital Fundraising in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ThankView is a core tool in our annual giving plan!

Kommentare: Working with the ThankView team has been a treat! They are always working with us on how to use and optimize the platform in new ways. I would highly recommend as part of your stewardship and solicitation plan!

We use ThankView for our annual fund thank yous and other special campaigns. What I like most is how easy it easy to use! You are easily walked through the steps to launch your video campaign, and that makes it so easy to start/continuing using this product. I also love that the software comes with an amazing account/support team!

Nothing comes to mind honestly! It's been a seamless process learning and using this platform.

Ben W.
Marketing Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helping us set a new bar for stewardship.

Kommentare: The onboarding was easy and we were able to start using the product almost immediately. Many members of our team are trained to use it and we've had great success with Video Requests to get content from other external stakeholders from our orgnization.

The ease of use for us to get a real-time, personalized message out to a donor. The responses we've gotten as a result are far beyond those with a traditional email thank you messages.

Overall the editing process could be easier to use and offer more options for text animations, GIF support, and audio-only messages.

Lynn E.
Director of Web Development and Digital Communications in USA

ThankView Review

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have used ThankView mainly for our annual giving program, it has been a nice addition to our normal solicitation process.

The ability to use excel spreadsheets of constituent data is extremely helpful however, it would be nice to also be able to integrate with our database. The ability to request videos and combine multiple videos together is very easy.

The inability to upload information for multiple individuals with the same email address within the same campaign.

Jonathan L.
Enrollment Coach in USA

Thankview Review

Kommentare: Overall experience is great! I love the features this program has.

Gives us a different approach in reaching out to prospective students for our University!

After uploading is done, sometimes the website can get confusing.

Sean Z.
Director of Philanthropy in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

need help maintaining relationships with donors? ThankView is your answer!

Kommentare: excellent. The platform is easy to use and to invite others to submit videos or reply to campaigns.
The customer support, training and community is also excellent. I truly feel that the team behind ThankView wants us to use their product and to be successful

Allows us to be different - to show our supporters using short videos and a dynamic/exciting way how they make a difference in the lives of real people when they support our foundation

Once in a while it would be nice to send emails without incorporating a video

Kevin K.
Chief Communications and Stewardship Officer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Thankview makes stewardship easy

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been great. Renewed for years 4 and 5 and excited to continue to learn the platform and develop new and innovative uses.

This product is super easy to use and has an incredibly robust set of features. I would say more than a small team can even use.

Not much... easy to set up and use, very user-friendly. Can be a lengthy process to send videos with the amount of personalization available. The biggest concern is the reporting, where it can be hard to segment just the emails you want in a certain report as all videos are listed.

Jessica C.
Director of Development in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ThankView helped elevate our outreach to donors!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We're getting face to face with donors at a time when in-person visits aren't possible. The response has been very positive from folks who missed the warm fuzzy feelings we deliver as gift officers.

ThankView reaches people virtually, yet remains very personal. It allows us to deliver a delightful experience to folks in a really meaningful way, and it's incredibly easy to use. We've used it across departments for stewardship, solicitations, event reminders, event followup, welcome to donor recognition groups, homecoming video requests, birthday greetings, and much more.

It's a bit pricey for a small shop, so it's imperative to think through how it will benefit you before diving in.

Katie P.
Assistant Athletics Director for Development in USA
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I'm a fan!

Kommentare: I am eager to continue building out communications strategies that leverage ThankView's platform and am excited to deliver fun, relevant messaging to our constituents.

College Athletics and Donor Engagement require personality, innovation, and creativity. Creating special, digital moments that are authentic and deeply personal matters when we target the proverbial bottom line. ThankView affords that type of communication, partnered with very helpful analytics. It delivers the best of both worlds.

I really have very little to argue with the product - I only wish I more time to devote to the use of it. Actually I have one con --- it's TOO MUCH FUN and distracts me from my other responsibilities!

Megan C.
Parent and Special Giving Officer in USA

Where Art Meets Science

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: ThankView has been amazing. I am so glad that we are now clients with the platform. The best feature of ThankView has been the mentor/mentee program. I am so glad that I have been paired with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Both mine and my colleagues mentor have brought us so many ideas and critiques and we are excited to implement them all.

What I like most about the ThankView Platform is the ease in which you can put together video campaigns for constituents. The process is rather seamless and user friendly. We have been able to get our faces in front of our donors that otherwise would have just been a plain old email.

I do wish there were more options in terms of fonts, colors, music selection, etc. I also think that there needs to be music for the outro as well.

Allison C.
Special Events Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Occasional user who received immediate assistance when I used the help feature!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My colleague helped me set up the campaign and I needed to send something to a new recipient right away and my colleague was out of office. I used the help feature and received immediate, succinct assistance so I could complete what I needed to do. Many thanks!

It's easy to use! Love the ability to customize the campaigns using our branding.

I don't use it enough to have come across any cons.

Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Special Projects Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

An intuitive tool that makes personalized outreach easy!

Kommentare: ThankView helps us to reach out to a lot of people in a meaningful way by optimizing the automation that the software provides us. Its best feature by far is the birthday email; with a monthly upload, we can ensure that everyone in our database who wants to receive email gets a personalized touch on their birthday without more than 20 minutes spent each month to get the data ready to go and uploaded to the platform. It helps us to get in front of our constituency in a celebratory way at least once a year, regardless of how they choose to connect with us. It's also been a great tool to share a quick thank you from a real human--either one that they recognize or a student they'll appreciate hearing from--in just a couple minutes without the coordination of multiple schedules or travel needs.

I appreciate how user-friendly ThankView is as a platform. It is easy to onboard a new employee (fulltime staff or student) to use it, and the customer service team is second-to-none in their eagerness to assist and willingness to provide additional resources or strong examples that others have used. I get new ideas all the time from the samples that are shared, and it is so rewarding to get feedback from folks that we've sent videos to about how excited they are to hear from a student/campus/university figure/etc. about the things going on or their gift. It's been a really meaningful platform for us to focusing on THANKING rather than ASKING.

The cost of the platform can be prohibitive for some mid-size organizations, but I really think that the value-add is going to be worthwhile as a stewardship tool for organizations that do fundraising. It's a great tool to make a big impact on people with just a little effort on behalf of your team.

Shannon R.
Assistant Director of Donor Engagement in USA

Loyola University Maryland: ThankView and Odder Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Annual Giving is starting to use TV more, with solicitations - which is great. The feedback I receive from donors receiving their acknowledgment is positive - they like the videos from the students, the 'green' factor. We used TV to send ALL of the scholarship student videos to their donors this year - we only used mailed thank you letters for any donor with no email. This was our shining moment really! the donors loved it, I heard from some of our biggest supporters. WE then used Odder for the Impact Report, and honestly, separating the two like that, sending the videos a few weeks before in TV, then telling them to be on the look out for their impact report in odder really allowed our donors to be on the 'watch', I feel that's why we had super open rates. Plus, the Odder impact report campaign featured a video from the Senior VP, and it was all gratitude - this along with excellent digital reports - resulted in a $150,000 gift within 45 minutes of deployment with the donor calling the VP to tell him her thoughts - and then more gifts came in, with the donors directly telling the VP it was because of the Odder impact report. The VP called us and was astonished! He couldn't believe reporting (with NO ask involved), resulted in fundraising. I believe we are at approx $200,000 now. Not too shabby!

Easy learning curve, layout is user-friendly, we purchased this coincidentally - at the beginning of the pandemic. It allowed me to turn my stewardship tasks on a dime and meet the moment so I could send all gift acknowledgments digitally, instead of in the mail. I think the integration with NXT will prove to be an asset. We are connected, and working out the kinks.

Would love updated music and intro options (the template that pops out of the envelope - I am using Canva now as I've grown tired of the ones in TV) - just saying. Not many in this category tbh - the NXT workflows won't work for us right now, as there are still some determining factors playing a role in how to use this integration (ie: I've been emailing with TV to ask my questions, and they have been helpful, but things like the movement of the gift into a workflow does not change the 'acknowledged' field and I'd like that as a toggle option, also, I need the fund designation to be a field, and can't) But I do like the tracking metrics portion of this integration and think it will be great for the gift officers to see this up to date info. Odder: we used this for first time, lots of back and for with our MarComm to make the template we used accessible, but that's not really your problem, it's a sign of the times.

Melanie R.
Director of Donor Engagement & Stewardship in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ThankView for easier segmented stewardship

Kommentare: I am a one-person donor relations team, so I do not know how I could manage without this tool! In the past, the only video used for stewardship was professionally produced for about $40,000, and sent via email once a year. ThankViews are more personalized, targeted, cheaper, and have better open rates.

I appreciate how the campaigns make it easy to segment our donors--e.g., one campaign for first-time donors, one campaign for loyalty giving society members, one campaign for new leadership giving society members. That way, the email and microcopy already built, and I can attach a pre-recorded video that is relevant to everyone in that group. At the same time, the ability to use merge fields helps personalize each message. It's a good balance of efficiency and customization.

I wish our use of ThankView were more automated. At the moment, I pull a list of new donors that fit in each segment (donors who recently made their first gift, donors who recently became giving society members, etc.), upload that list, attach videos, and schedule the videos. If we could integrate more easily into our database, and the ThankView platform could identify donors based on giving data without me uploading a list, that would save time. I know that ThankView does offer database integration, but we have just an outdated system (Ellucian-Banner) and so few database experts on our team, we haven't explored this option. I apologize if this "criticism" is user-error! In addition, I need to filter each list of donors before I upload it in case those donors are missing email addresses, have unsubscribed from ThankView, or have other exclusion codes. It would be great if ThankView could do that filtering/scrubbing and then send me a list of donors who cannot receive a video (so that I can send them a handwritten card instead).

Tori F.
Director of Annual Giving in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

10/10 recommend!

Kommentare: Our overall experience with ThankView has been very positive. We love the product (it happens to be my favorite product that we've invested in in my 9 years in my role). The personalized experience that we're able to provide our donors and constituents using ThankView is unlike anything else we are able to do using other products that we have available to us.

ThankView has been a game changer for our nonprofit organization, especially in this "COVID-19 digital landscape!" There are so many things we like: 1) We use it primarily to send personalized thank you videos to donors and birthday emails, but have found other uses for it as well. The response that we receive from our donors and constituents is worth the cost of the software. People love receiving personalized communications and we've been able to build some great relationships. 2) It is easy to use (so easy that I was able to virtually train a group of college students to use it on their own) and very efficient when it comes to sending personalized communication to our constituents. We can send about 50 personalized videos in less than 1. 5 hours. 3) You're able to see who opened, clicked, and watched your video. 4) ThankView was actually been a really great way for us to keep our student employees working during our COVID-19 shutdown this year as well.

I wish there was an easier way to see within the platform who responded to an email and also a way to respond within the platform to the email to track the correspondence there (so it can be easily exported and added to our CRM).

Justin W.
Manager of Database and Donor Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fun, easy way to communicate with constituents!

Kommentare: We've had more success in getting key solicitations across and have had feedback that the thank you messages we've sent via Thankview were very meaningful. Honestly, I feel that we only use about 40% of Thankview's potential, and it's still been worthwhile to our fundraising and alumni relations team.

This is a great product. It's intuitive enough that I was able to create my first messages just from viewing the demo. (Of course, I highly recommend watching the support videos provided to make even better messages!) The personalization options are great for our needs, and I love the option to send via text or email. Our Thankview open rates have been far better than our average email open rate (almost double on many occasions). And we've started to use the solicit video feature, which has allowed us to get faculty and student footage to use in other outgoing messages.

The biggest difficulty we've experienced with the product is establishing the culture internally to make it effective. Getting staff to sit down and make a video and to be authentic and comfortable on camera takes some time and work. Thankview does have some resources on how to help encourage your team to use it, and they are great. But really, that is the only challenge we've had to navigate with implementation.

Stormie K.
Associate Director of Digital Engagement & Philanthropy in USA

ILYSM, ThankView ❤️

Kommentare: We use ThankView for fundraising, alumni engagement (inviting them to events, sending updates, etc.), and improving our team's culture. We might use ThankView a little too much, hehe. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of our Foundation sent individual thank you videos to each staff member during the pandemic to boost morale. We also have received so much good feedback about personalized videos that we couldn't go back to how we were before. ThankView has absolutely changed how we communicate with our constituents for the better. We would be lost without you, ThankView.

ThankView is by far our most favorite software. The ease and user-friendliness of the platform is absolutely unbeatable in our eyes and 1,000% worth the investment. The reporting and analytics also blow other platforms out of the water, I WISH we could use ThankView for all of our communications.

I wish you could both text and email in a single campaign, but that is something very minor and doesn't negatively impact my experience with ThankView.

Lindsay R.
Director, Direct Marketing & Participation in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great ROI, Great Vendor Partner, Great Mascot

The ease of use with this product is by far one of the features I most enjoy. Working with large groups of students and/or volunteers who are often remote, it is so critical that the systems used are easy to understand, regardless of technological literacy. ThankView not only makes the process easy to navigate, but FUN!

I wish they had a fundraising component and wouldn't you know they've gone and added that officially rendering this feedback old news!

Jane O.
Senior Associate Director of Development in USA
Fundraising, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Feedback and Rating about ThankView - Video Email Platform

Kommentare: I absolutely love ThankView! I can't say enough about how amazing our emails/videos have turned out and how easy the platform is to use. Our constituents have told us how much they enjoyed getting these emails.

What I like most about this software is that: 1) It is very easy to use. 2) The video emails are clean, professional, and fun (depending on your video and photos) 3) It allows me to send out a large batch of emails quickly and efficiently. 4) It allows me to record/request videos for the platform or other purposes very easily. 5) How their support team are responsive and knowledgeable with any questions or problems I may have.

What I like least about this software are: 1) How I am able to (or not) organize the video library and campaigns. 2) How I can restrict other administrators from altering my videos/campaigns. I wish as a "creator" I can give access as requested. (Again, this comes from me being particular and OCD ;P)

Stacie Y.
Senior Director of Donor Relations in USA

UNC Charlotte Donor Relations

Kommentare: We have been able to better communicate with our donors to show their impact from donations to the University. We use ThankView for our call center, our stewardship efforts, our giving day and now we've recently integrated with ScaleFunder to make use of ThankView for our crowdfunding efforts as well. It's a personal touch for our donors, which goes a long way.

Our team and division colleagues appreciate the ease of the product. For example, our Student Philanthropy Representatives use it every night to send videos to donors through our calling program. Also, our stewardship team uses the 'video request' option to solicit personal thank you videos from scholarship recipients so we can share them with their scholarship donors. It is an amazing tool!

I can't really think of anything to add here, but even when we do make suggestions or express concerns to the ThankView team, they are always open and receptive to our thoughts. We feel heard!

Kimberly W.
Senior Manager of Donor Relations in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A great program

5 letztes Jahr

I appreciate the ability to brand the envelopes and videos using our school colors and logos. I find it easy to use when requesting students, staff, and donors to record a video. I love being able to see metrics, such as open rate, if the person watched 50% of the video, etc. When recently using ThankView for solicitations from our Head of School, the metrics were particularly helpful.

One feature I would love to see ThankView come up with is the ability to send one ThankView to two email addresses (such as two spouses). I found myself in that predicament on our recent Giving Day- a day when you need processes to be as efficient as possible. Other than that, it's just tiny things that I've taken issue with- such as being able to precisely edit the length of a video, or not being able to fully see a window (specifically, the window when trimming the video) without having to scroll down. I also wish more characters were allowed within the ThankView email that is sent out to recipients. During the pandemic, we've been using ThankView to email tax acks and I have JUST enough space for the lax language.

Kristy B.
Consultant, Advance Training and Donor Relations in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

ThankView is a real partner!

Kommentare: I work for the Donor Relations department at UofA. We are trying to connect donors with student award recipients, and the Chairs and Professors they support. We send a First Time Donor video from the software. We are trying to build connection and donor satifaction and ThankView is helping us do that.

The software is very user friendly. It is visually appealing and we have had wonderful feedback from donors who have received the personal video messages as well as the internal audiences that love the professional look and feel of the ThankView email package. Also their customer service is off the charts!

We are struggling a bit with how to manage the number of contacts that we have. Contacts are tied to analytics of all campaigns, therefore, if you delete a contact, it deletes their metrics associated with the campaigns they were a part of. We also wish that the PDF function wasn't an additional fee as it was not really accessible for our organization, but definitely would have been a feature we would have implemented (particularly if you could have paid a la carte, vs. the package option).

Lauren S.
Assistant Director of Scholarship Stewardship in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ThankView is an easy to use product with countless options for branding customization

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: ThankView has been a great company to work with. They are constantly looking at ways to make the user experience better for clients. I look forward to continuing using ThankView in the future.

ThankView is an extremely easy to use video message delivery product that offers a multitude of options to customize the look and feel of what is being sent out via email or text message. From requesting videos to delivering the video message to a recipient, everything is well thought out and user-friendly. The robust resource center allows users to search for almost any question or topic and then provides an easy to understand answer or solution to their question. I love the ability to see what new enhancements and integrations are being worked on in the ThankView Roadmap. This feature shows that ThankView is dedicated to always improving their product and making things the best they can be for clients. ThankView also has a great user community where you can have discussions and learn from other ThankView users.

There have been no major issues with ThankView and I have been very pleased with the product.

Melissa P.
Associate Director of Advancement in USA
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use product and top-notch customer service!

Kommentare: We use this software for everything from birthday greetings to event invitations to fundraising appeals. It's very easy to use (and to train colleagues to use!) and a great way to 'get in front of our people,' especially during this socially distant time of COVID.

I love that ThankView is easy to use and allows us to personalize messages to our community of alumni, parents, and students.

I don't love the new pricing structure, which is based on number of contacts loaded into the account. Typically I have to manually remove any contacts who have previously unsubscribed and/or bounced before sending another all-constituent communication. I wish this could happen automatically. For what it's worth, I liked the previous pricing structure more, which was based on services used rather than the number of contacts.

Tiffany P.
Engagement and Stewardship Officer in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Early subscriber still happy three years later!

Kommentare: Unlike a large corporate customer service entity, I have a wonderful relationship with the team that thing for you. They are incredibly responsive not only to explain or troubleshoot but also to brainstorm and make a part of the development phase is about the user experience.

The ease of personalizing and sending videos to a large audience. The price point made even a small shop like mine get the most bang for our stewardship budget. We also get so many great ideas now because we are so familiar with the software that it’s exciting to brainstorm and now we’ve got resources in place.

In general I’m very pleased with Thankview and any issues I’ve had were related to not understanding a feature, which was later helped with a customer success manager.

Meghan H.
Associate Director of Annual Giving and Stewardship in USA

My favorite co-worker!

Kommentare: I've worked with ThankView for many years, even before my University at large had a contract with them. It's been wonderful to see them grow. What I appreciate is they always seek the feedback and input of their users, and make it a priority to incorporate our desired new features or changes into their product.
The product itself is incredibly intuitive and easy to use.

I love that it is so versatile, intuitive and easy to use. I can customize my campaigns so easily so that I can execute a variety of visions and purposes. It's so streamlined and simple -- and really, really effective!

There are so many ways to use this software, and I enjoy it so much, that it's easy to rely solely on ThankView. I have to be conscious to not over-use it with my donors.