Über Enrollsy

The all-in-one enrollment, billing, payments, and program management software that keeps you rockin' and enrollin'.

Erfahre mehr über Enrollsy

Bewertungen zu Enrollsy

5,0
5,0

Enrollsy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Enrollsy bereits verwendet?

Joshua G.
Joshua G.
Experience Designer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clean, Convenient, and Customizable!

Enrollsy is clean and simple while still providing you all the features you'd need for enrollment. I love that we can handle everything from the student applications to payments through Enrollsy. It's so much better than trying to organize the information and payments yourself in spreadsheets! The customer support at Enrollsy has also been super helpful in allowing us customize our application and student portal to meet our specific needs since we are not a traditional school.

I've only noticed small things that have been inconvenient while I was learning the software. I think it's just getting past the learning curve associated with any software.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Hey Josh, thank you for your kind words. We are happy Enrollsy is making your day-to-day easier. If there is anything specific we can do to improve the ease of use, please let us know. We are constantly trying to improve that and other aspects of the platform. Keep rockin' and enrollin'! The Enrollsy Team

Letha P.
Artistic Director in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Enrollsy has saved my sanity!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Training and implementation was smooth and understandable. The tutorials are straight forward and helpful. When I am stuck or forgot how to do something, answers are at my fingertips!!!

This software is current and up to date with todays tech. The ease of use and set up for the back office part has decreased the amount of time I have to work on enrollment/class schedules. This has released me to do more of what I love...lesson planning and teaching music!

I haven't run into any feature that is missing or that is annoying. So far, I love every aspect.

vor 3 Wochen

Hey Letha, thank you for your kind words. We're still improving the platform but it's great to see you've had such a great experience so far. We love working with you, so keep the feedback coming.

Matt V.
Office Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Common Ground on the Hill

We are a small nonprofit business that has a complex set of needs. Our expectations regarding the systems ability to meet our needs were high. Yet Enrollsy exceeded our expectations. How did they do this? Quite simply they listened to what we needed. They researched what we do so they could better assist us during implementation. The implementation process was managed well and the system had all of the working features we desired. We were able to easily use the system to manage all facets of our participant registration and integrate them with our existing applications and business processes.

This review is during our first year with Enrollsy. We expressed the desire to have more robust reporting features and based upon our experiences so far, we have confidence that they will be able to add this to our next programming season.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Hey Matt, thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoy working with Common Ground on the Hill. You and your team deserve as nice of a review as you gave us. You make it easy for us to help you and that makes all the difference! Thanks again! The Enrollsy Team

Mary lou M.
Mary lou M.
Communications Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't have asked for a more user-friendly company

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: From our initial inquiry call all the way through until today, the Enrollsy staff has been nothing but professional, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond with our requests. We were turned away by several registration companies before we found Enrollsy because our company profile is unique, and so we heard a lot of, "I'll stop you right there - we can't do that..." until we spoke with Rich and he had a very different perspective. "I'll let you know right off the bat that we don't have anything in place for something like this, YET, but that's not to say we can't figure something out that will work for you guys." Everyone we've worked with has had a spirit of creative problem-solving and doesn't bat an eye at some of our off-the-wall requests as we work to build a whole new registration system for our company. We had a coupon code stop working inexplicably, and we reported it to the guys at E at like 12PM, and they stayed up late that night until they were able to locate the error and fix it for us. My one recommendation to the admin team at Enrollsy is to be very careful about hiring people that have the same mindset and attitude towards customer service as they have so that they can preserve the super positive work ethic and company culture. A couple times myself or a coworker has used the live chat for support and felt like the operator who answered our questions weren't as on top of it as the founders are, and that's definitely something to be mindful of.

We are transitioning away from a clunky, confusing registration system with a huge amount of manual data entry on the company side, as well as lots of talking on the phone and speaking directly with the customer. As we moved over to Enrollsy, we worried that our customers would feel frustrated by having to learn a new system, but it has been the opposite experience. Our customers are all complimentary about the cleanliness of our new system and how easy it is to make payments and select courses all in one fell swoop. Not only is the enrollment process easy for our customers, but managing their courses, student info, and account information all in one place has been invaluable for us as a company. We will be able to eliminate so many other cumbersome processes as a result of moving our registration over to Enrollsy. As we aim for growth over the next few years, Enrollsy has been a vital piece of the puzzle in automating processes of registration and enrollment for our online courses. They are also such genuinely nice people with a strong work ethic and a belief in quality customer service. Several times in our implementation process we threw stuff at them (glitches or just extra questions) and they let us know they would be working overtime to figure out an answer to our problem. I feel confident that we will be able to continue our work with them for the long-term.

We push Enrollsy's registration to the limits of its capabilities because of the amount of details we need about each course registration, and so the system can sometimes get bogged down by how many different levels we have on our forms. I hope that over time this is something that will continue to be developed because it is adequately functional but could be even better and a key feature for our families if it were more robust. There is a text feature for communicating with parents from their account screen, which is awesome, except for parents can respond to these texts, and there is no notification that they have done so. This results in potential missed communications from parents because we don't know to go back in and look at the chat box. It would be very helpful if there were some kind of task management or intra-team communication element to the back end, such as assigning customers to certain team members, or a feature where you can @other users on the Internal Billing Notes to let other users know that a customer is ready for set up, archiving, etc. The options for instructors is somewhat limited. It would be nice if we could give them more permissions. Our instructors have the ability to do more admin-type things. Without them having the option to reverse anything we set up for the registration process, it would be helpful for them to, e.g. take a payment if needed, or edit enrollments, tags, etc. for students.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your kind words and constructive criticism/feedback. We've loved getting to know you and your team and working to get a solution in place that optimizes your enrollment and other back-office processes.

Kimberly R.
Preschool Director in USA

Great for Preschools!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are just starting our second year using Enrollsy for tracking student enrollment. Enrollment has never been easier! Parents are happy with the ease of it as well.

One of the things I appreciate most about Enrollsy is that I didn't have to buy a bunch of modules I don't need. Most childcare software programs are overkill for a program of our size (typically 180 students). Enrollsy is easy for parents to use when they register their child. They can go in and update information easily, too. They can track what payments they've made, which is helpful, too. The app makes check-in/out and taking attendance quick for teachers. With the new COVID guidance, the health check component is very helpful as well! Enrollsy makes it easy to customize class information, lists, and reports. The team at Enrollsy does their homework and makes adjustments based on customer needs. The tech support is fantastic--friendly, prompt and thorough! Enrollsy has dramatically lessened the amount of time I spend on paperwork, too, which is something I did not think possible. :)

I don't know that there is much I dislike; if we have suggestions, they are very open to hearing them and making changes when they can.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your kind words, Kimberly. We love working with you all!

Kristine C.

Enrollsy is Exceptional!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic right from the beginning. We met with several software companies that didn't understand our diverse needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] "got it", and what his software didn't currently provide he was able to work with us to incorporate it into his platform. A registration process that used to take weeks was accomplished in TWO HOURS! The time and money we have saved is astonishing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always available with questions and are incredibly professional.

Our childcare programs involve over a thousand families combined. We have been searching for years for a software program that will allow us to handle all aspects of registration, scheduling, and billing in one place. Enrollsy rose to the challenge! Our scheduling needs are diverse and it has been challenging to find software to accommodate our needs. Enrollsy allows us to create any schedule we need and set parameters for those schedules during the online registration process. We love the instructor portal and parent kiosk for signing children in and out electronically. We have moved into the 21st century, no more paper!!!

The set up process for online registration was a bit cumbersome and not as straightforward as I would have liked. But, we received ample support during the set up process and the end product was fantastic. We would like to see more information available to teachers in the instructor portal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has listened to our needs and suggestions and is working with us to incorporate the change.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Hey Kristine, Thank you for your review and kind words. If you have any specific suggestions for how we could improve the process for setting up online registration/enrollment, please let us know. It's a real challenge to build software that supports a variety of use-cases without becoming too complex. We're very happy to hear that the end product has provided such a positive experience. It was really fun to watch your first day of enrollment unfold and to see so many successful enrollments in two lightning fast hours. We are working hard to provide more utility and information in the instructor portal and are really excited about some features that will soon be available. Keep the feedback coming! Thank you again for choosing Enrollsy, and we look forward to a long and successful partnership! The Enrollsy Team

Elizabeth F.
Owner/manager in USA
Bildende Kunst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software that transformed my job

Kommentare: Enrollsy has completely transformed our registration process. It went from "absolute nightmare" to "easily manageable." The first day I opened registration, I watched my computer receive completed registrations while I just sat back and marveled. I also received all the information I needed from each student (rather than having to keep sending back emails asking for missing details). Several parents told me that the software (registration) was easy to use and intuitive. Annual registration is definitely my busiest time at work, and this year, our family also had a significant health crisis at the same time, requiring a lot of my time. Without Enrollsy, there is truly no way I could've been available to my family and run my business. Enrollsy is also going to streamline our invoicing process. Instead of my creating individual invoices each month, Enrollsy will do all that for me. And people will be able to pay immediately online (or use auto pay!). I anticipate that this will greatly reduce how many late payments I'll have to track down. Our instructors can also easily send a quick text or photo to parents from their app. That's a nice new way to keep parents informed without a lot of effort. And parents can also look up their bill or their payment history. That saves me some emails/phone calls.

We run an art school of about 150 students. My main role is scheduling/ invoicing. In the past, annual registration was a nightmare as I tried to do it manually through numerous emails to each parent. Enrollsy has changed that completely. Their customer service is truly unmatched - in fact, unmatched to any other business I've ever worked with. They took time to find out specifically what our needs are. Then they tailored their software to meet our needs. For our summer classes, I wanted to offer a very flexible schedule to our students. There is no way I could've offered this kind of schedule if I were still relying on individual emails to each parent. Enrollsy worked to create exactly what I needed to pull this off. They kept coming back to me to find out more details of what we wanted/needed, and then they would tweak the software to do what we needed. Enrollsy also handles our invoicing. In the past, I would create 150 individual invoices each month. Now, Enrollsy does it all automatically. They also worked with me to set up billing/invoicing just the way I wanted it. We're also able to accept online payments now, which they have integrated with the invoicing. Once the software was in use, I had a few tweaks I wanted them to make - especially regarding the instructor app. Within a few days, our instructors could log in to their account and access all the info (and more) that I wanted them to be able to. I also like that parents can log in and see their billing/payments.

At the moment, I'm using an outdated accounting software to handle our accounts, and this creates some needless busy-work. However, I hope soon to switch to QuickBooks, and then Enrollsy will streamline well with that software. Sometimes running Enrollsy seems to slow down my laptop, but I haven't had any real issues with this. Usually it's just seen in some slight lag time pulling up info. As with everything, Enrollsy has a learning curve. However, I'm not on my own trying to figure it out. Any time I have a question (big or small), I use the chat feature, and usually within a few minutes, I have my answer - often with screen shots walking me through it. I'm not a techie person, and Enrollsy always answers my questions in ways I can understand. I'm also not a strong mathematician, so sometimes I'm confused by the billing processes that Enrollsy uses to create invoices for me. But again, when I have a question, I just ask, and someone walks me through it.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Thank you for your kind words, Elizabeth! We love what Fizer Fine Art is and stands for, so it's our pleasure serving you. We hope Enrollsy continues to provide you with value as we keep developing and improving new and existing features. Thanks again!

Cheryl K.
Artist / Owner in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I highly, highly recommend this company!

Kommentare: I am a very skeptical person. If it's not broke don't fix it - is my motto. When I saw the Enrollsy demo, I realized that we were missing out on some important features that could benefit my business. Being able to streamline and make day to day tasks more simple. But our website was so incredibly inefficient that I didn't see how we could do it without redoing our website which was in desperate need of a redo. Having had problems with a past IT guy I was in no hurry. Enrollsy said they also did websites. When I told them that I was super, super picky - it did not scare them off! Instead they welcomed the challenge. Not only did I get an awesome website, so efficiently designed that it actually eliminated a paid position! Their fee was very reasonable and I was able to get the aesthetics implemented into the design. I am so happy and so is my staff, now when we need to make a change it takes minutes instead of hours.

Enrollsy collects important information about our clients, collects the funds, and deposits them directly to my bank account. It is customizable to anyone's needs and I am very particular about certain details. That was not a problem. In fact, through the entire process of setup, I don't remember ever hearing a "no we can't do that." Instead there always was a solution to our particular needs.

There is a learning curve but I have a great staff and they pick up super quick. There are features that I have yet to benefit from and I just need to make time to review. That said, the customer support is always available to hold your hand and happy to explain.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Cheryl! Thank you so much for this review. Working with you was a ton of work but even more fun. We did something spectacular in about 10 days, which says as much about you as it does us. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to support your business!

Serena E.
Office Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best customized program to automate your enrollment and accounts!

Kommentare: I was managing our billing and payments using a convoluted combination of spreadsheets, QuickBooks, and our credit card processing payment gateway. It was too complicated and time-consuming. Our enrollment process was also a nightmare! Just enrolling 18 children at one time included multiple spreadsheets. Parents applied using hard-copy application packets or a software program that sometimes didn’t work.
We knew it was past time to make major changes. Enrollsy was the change we needed! They worked closely with us to streamline and automate our entire set up, including accounts and enrollment. Support was so patient with our extremely complicated processes and payment schedules.
After the initial setup that took some tweaking, I am able to BREATHE again! It’s been great to have just a simple report to print out to see who owes and to be able to send parents a quick text message. Enrollment has also been much easier. Now we just send the parent an email and they apply and pay through Enrollsy. No more having to make copies of application packets and worrying that a new parent won’t pay before starting.
Enrollsy is worth the cost, which isn’t much considering how much TIME I am saving! My stress level has lessened considerably due to all that Enrollsy has lifted off my plate. Today I even had time to organize my desk AND go through my files! I so appreciate the Customer Support and all they have done for us!

I liked that Enrollsy automated billing accounts and payment reminders to parents so that I have less to do! Putting payment into the hands of parents has meant fewer parents coming to me to make payments. The ease of enrollment for new parents has been a blessing as well. Just getting an email and sending the link is all there is to enrollment now!

It did take a lot of tweaking for our complicated payment systems, but Enrollsy did make it so much easier to deal with payments. We even tweaked our own processes to make it even easier for us and for the parents.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Serena, thank you for the kind words and we are so happy that your day-to-day is better with Enrollsy! Software is never complete or perfect, but we are working every day in that pursuit. It's great customers like you who provide feedback and give us a chance to support you and build a product that meets the needs and exceeds the expectations in the marketplace.

Tia S.
Shelter Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is the first year our small non-profit has used an enrollment system for our youth summer camps, and Enrollsy was the absolute perfect system for us. They help you from day one setup and customize your entire software. I was a little hesitant about the fact I couldn't just set it up myself, however the one on one sessions were easy and efficient. We're a small organization so we were able to get everything set up on a very tight deadline for our registration open. We have been using this software for roughly 3 months now and parents love it, we love it, and we can't wait to continue using it. The features the system has are really where everything comes together for us. One of the primary reasons we went with enrollsy was they allowed payment plans for parents, and the customization is truly extraordinary for the price. We ran into an issue where our setup didn't exactly match their software so they called one of the software developers in and they tweaked it for us. Where else are you going to get that level of customer care. Lastly I cannot say enough good things about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he was our contact from day one, he helped get everything set up for us, and kept us on track to launch in time. I had one or two issues after setup, just the learning curve of a new software, and he made sure I had all the resources needed. If you've been considering, trust me, just take the plunge.

Easy to set up, assistance every step of the way. There was customization to help match our abnormal set-up. Ability to setup and launch under a tight deadline. The program is very intuitive and feature packed.

I disliked the card processor we had to use, setting up another merchant account. However that had nothing to do with the overall software. We have had zero issues with the software at all.

letztes Jahr

Hey Tia, Thank you for the review! We are working on having more payment processing options and creating a self-onboarding process, but I think we will keep the hands on implementation options and high-touch support as a part of our standard service. Thanks again and we're so happy you are loving Enrollsy!

Leslie D.
Director in Kanada
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Support is over and above

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Problem solving any little thing, was so easy, I love how the guys at Enrollsy are there to make sure your business is set up for success. Really , the hours they spend with me, on my small business was over and above, and I am so thankful for that , and the kind and generous attitude really made my experience with Enrollsy positive . I have complete confidence in the system they have set up for my Company.

After I began looking into finding a registration forum on line, I remembered Enrollsy send me an email. The timing was perfect not only because of COVID, the way our clients needed to pay us for our monthly fees was getting complicated . With Ensolly , the program has made it so easy for my clients to pay and even have access to their own account. Their were options I could give me clients as well. The support I had to personalise Enrollsy was not like I had expected. I couldn't believe the amazing help and kindness offered. At anytime I could ask a question and it was answered almost right away. The training they give you to work on the site, is thorough , and I am so glad I found this company. I will be with them for many years!

Nothing I could say right now. It covers all I need to run my company registration process perfectly

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind words, Leslie. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Kathy W.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Computer Bryte Kids

Kommentare: Couldn’t be better!!! Everyone I have worked with has been extremely professional and helpful and they don’t quit until they have it right.
I feel like I’m working with a group of friends who really care about me and my business.
One of the BEST companies I have ever worked with!

Simplicity - very easy to learn and begin using.

Lacking some things that I would Like to have available, however they are always working on making the software more personalized for my business.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Hey Kathy! Thank you for your review. Please keep sharing those things that would make your day-to-day running your business easier and we will get them built for you as soon as we can.

Bonnie C.
Bookkeeper in USA

Excellent Product!

Kommentare: We have always done registration "in person" and with pen & paper, which created a lot of work for both the parents and our staff. Between preschool and school age care, our programs include well over 1100 students. With Enrollsy, the online registration process for both parents and staff has been seamless. It's amazing how much time this has saved us!

Ease of use is paramount to our program, and Enrollsy exceeds our expectations. We love the "chat" feature where we are able to ask for help with an issue or have a question that needs to be addressed quickly. Enrollsy staff was on it within minutes! It's great peace of mind to know that help is there when you need it. I have to say, we have been extreemly happy and can't believe we didn't make the move to Enrollsy sooner!

So far we have very few issues with the software, and when a problem did arise, the staff at Enrollsy was right there with a solution. The developers have been willing to listen to our needs make adjustments to the program to help make our enrollment process seamless. I can't say anything but great things!!

Antwort von Enrollsy

Hey Bonnie! Thanks for your review. We love working with you and are very thankful for your suggestions and feedback. Keep it coming and we will keep working hard to ensure our product continues to offer the features and benefits to support you and others in your industry. Thanks again!

Anne P.
Director/Instructor in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It has freed up so much of my time!

Kommentare: I not only applaud the product but the people who work there. Excellent customer service and helpful. They took the time to teach with patience and thoroughness the use of their software. They followed up quickly when I had questions and resolved any issues immediately. I now have more time to focus on the more creative elements of my job rather than spending so much time on tedious administrative work. My customers have remarked on the efficiency of registration, payment and notifications regarding their purchases.
I highly recommend Enrollys!

It has freed up so much of my time! Organizes information into straightforward, helpful, useful categories. Uncomplicated to learn and navigate. Easily accessible from computer or phone. Does not overwhelm my inbox with excessive notifications. If I have questions the Chat button is nearby and response time is quick.

So far none. When I had confusion it got cleared up with a simple chat.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Hey Anne, Thank you for your review! We're delighted you are saving time and able to spend more time working ON your business and less time working IN your business. That's a win for us both! If you need anything at all, you know how to reach us. Thanks, The Enrollsy Team

Melissa L.

I love the support I get with Enrollsy

Kommentare: We are able to enroll students and quickly place them in classrooms. Take payments and run credit cards very efficiently. Our school is very organized and runs smoothly thanks to Enrollsy.

Enrollsy provided me with the support I needed when we were brand new to the program, and I didn't have to wait long. They responded right away and it was extremely helpful. They also provided many training videos and emails to talk us through any issues we were having as we got up and running with the program.

The enrollment and transaction posting has some steps that you repeat every time and it would be helpful to have a default option on those.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Thank you for the feedback! Please let us know if you have specific ideas for speeding up the enrollment and payment posting process from the Director perspective so we can keep you rockin and enrollin!

Hilary V.
Preschool Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

"All-in-one" Stop Shop! You name it, they've got it!

Enrollsy is the epitome of "all-in-one"! You have everything you need all in one place. Enrolling my preschool students this year was a dream. So easy and everything was done for me. It is easy to set up and whenever you run across something you need help with their team is quick to respond and ease any burden for you. Their customer service is superb and I am so grateful for this software in my life to make running my preschool much easier.

I would love to see an ability to print all your students receipts for one month with approximately 8-10 receipts per page! That would be quite the upgrade! Thanks Enrollsy!

Antwort von Enrollsy

Hey Hilary! Thanks for your review. It means a lot to us to know that we are hitting the mark with our customers. Thanks as well for the feedback on printing receipts. Let us put our heads together and see what we can come up with. Thanks, The Enrollsy Team

Monica W.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love EVERYTHING about this software!

Kommentare: We spent over 4yrs looking for a suitable software to manage our Kids Fitness & Childcare Facility. Our overall experience has been awesome! The Enrollsy team is amazing. They are always available to answer questions, either via email or chat.

Very user friendly for staff and parents

I honestly cannot think of anything. If i had to think of something, I would say that it offers way too many features.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Monica, thank you for the kind words. We'll try to keep adding to the list of "way too many features" ;) in Enrollsy. Keep rockin' and enrollin'!

Kathy R.
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New Customer and So Far It's Great!

Kommentare: We have just started using the program but parents have already come to me to say that the online enrollment is much easier and very convenient.

I like the ease of use and the service is impeccable. Any customization I have needed has been quickly enacted without any problem. It is very easy to contact someone with questions or suggestions.

I have no complaints about Enrollsy and any suggestions have been quickly reviewed and utilized.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Thank you for the amazing feedback! Our goal is to have reviews like this from all customers new and old in years to come. One of our core values is to build things people want to use, and we can only do that if we hear from you, so thanks for helping us improve the value of our platform!

Karissa D.
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend Enrollsy to any preschool or childcare center!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our experience with Enrollsy has been wonderful. I would highly recommend this product to other childcare centers!

This software has been easy to navigate, customize, and fits to exactly what our school needs. They have great customer support and are always very responsive to any questions I have. It has made our school much more efficient, improved communication, and parents love it!

The set up process takes a little time, but it is SO worth it in the end! We are very happy with the Enrollsy Software.

letztes Jahr

Hey Karissa, thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy to have you with us!

Bailey F.
Director of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Low Stress!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Prior to Enrollsy, our registration and payment system for our Summer Program was all manual, which causes mistakes, delays, and not a good experience for our families. This has elevated the customer experience, the teacher experience, and our financial capabilities. I am super excited to not have to merge any more letters or receipts anymore!!

I love how customizable the software is. To be able to change the titles/names of sections, wow! Also, the immediacy and response from support and the individual who helped us get it all started [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was outstanding and above and beyond. It made the stress of this change/move, way less than it could have been.

Sharing classes with each other is altering the amount of weeks we have available (it's doubling the amount). Right now, I haven't had enough time with the software to pick out anything specific.

Thank you, Bailey!

Vanessa H.
Mom in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Enrollsy is worth your consideration

Kommentare: I'm a busy mom. I don't have time to wait in lines with screaming kids in the car and other things going on. If I can do everything I need to do to enroll and pay, I can be a better mom and that's important to me.

The preschool my child attends finally accepts electronic payments and allows me to enroll online! The enrollment was super easy and when I went to enroll another child, all my information was there, so it took less than a minute to complete. I can do auto pay or pay by logging in. So much better.

For me, the Enrollsy experience was perfect.

Antwort von Enrollsy

Thank you for your feedback!

Shannon S.
Parent in USA

Parent review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience! Easy to access.

Easy to use, love the app feature. Payment reminders are nice feature.

I have no complaints. Health check feature is helpful.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review, Shannon.