Filtern nach:

Über Chargebacks911

Diagnose chargeback sources, win disputes, and deliver long-term chargeback reduction.

Erfahre mehr über Chargebacks911

Marji T.
Revenue Services Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Was skeptical at first

Kommentare: The fact we are not handling the chargebacks and it is with a professional team makes it easier. we have been confident in their abilities. The reports that are sent out let me keep an eye on things even when I don't have time to log into the system. It takes the hard work off our side.

I like the ease and functionality of it. Our support team is always quick to respond and help out. It is simple to navigate and locate things.

It would be helpful if we had more access to know if we won or lost a case or some of the more details without having to ask our representative.

Roi W.
Product Manager in Israel
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Chargebacks911<>MyHeritage

Kommentare: Chargeback911 helps us to prevent CBs on a daily basis, their overall service is super professional and I really like the way they manage our account.

The graph section is very useful and helps us to easily draw conclusions.

The VMPI section is not available yet, but our account manager at CB911 sends us a weekly VMPI report until the new VMPI area will be ready.

Katie R.
Director of Risk Management in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gave me my Time back

One of my favorite things about using Chargbacks911 is known that my disputes are being done properly and timely. Both Chargeback disputing and management is a timely task. To be able to have this done automatcially is great. I am now able to focus on other areas to produce more timely results.

I can't say that there is anything I don't like. It's easy to use and always current. Any changes that I would make would be personal/ custom changes.