Über TruChat

TruVISIBILITY's suite of AI-driven, easy-to-use marketing apps is fully integrated and offers free monthly usage without a credit card.

Erfahre mehr über TruChat

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu TruChat

5,0

TruChat hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du TruChat bereits verwendet?

Chief Executive Officer in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

The Best Conversational Platform Out There

Kommentare: I wanted to provide support to my users on a 24/7/365 basis. I can now do that with TruChat through my website and Facebook page, etc.

The fact that I can build one chatbot and deploy it to my Facebook page, website, and Twitter makes it easy to create a complex omni-channel bot and maintain it. The natural language processing is easy to use and works great. My TruChat chatbot is able to respond to my customers' questions. I also like the visual flow builder, which lets me create complex scripted flows with drag-and-drop. The mobile app notifies me when a visitor lets me monitor a chat in process and even take over from the bot!

Not much to complain about. I'd like to see more templates and I know that more are coming.

Van S.
President in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TruChat Review

Kommentare: 24-7 response to all of our potential customers

Intuitive and responsive to all the users. Answers the question 24-7 Excellent Service

Nothing - worked Perfect for all our users

Antwort von TruVisibility

Thanks Van. It is a pleasure working with your company. We will work with you to continue to optimize the results of your chatbot so your company can continue to be a leader in your industry.