AP Automation that delivers results

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Glenn M.
Controller
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: To date, what Goby helped us with is mainly processing times (which were reduced by 34% and continue to shrink with the goal of reaching 50%). Our costs have been reduced and should continue to do so in the months to come. My boss loves the reporting and analytics they provide, still a lot to learn on my end to be honest!

Vorteile: Intuitive and easy to use, automate so many data fields smoothly. Data is actually captured in the platform so we could report, track etc. They are by far the best with utility bill automation.

Nachteile: The implementation process was time-consuming but in return, we got a pretty flawless product. Potential users should know that that's just a part of the package. I cannot say enough good things about the implementation team, they made it painless!

Goby makes Accounts Payable painless!

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Mike K.
Intern
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Analytics make finding presentable data easy. Reviewing accounts payable is going to be a much easier process as my company moves forward. I have much more time in my day now, and I don’t have to juggle all the duties I had before using Goby. I can spend more of my time bringing value to my company.

Vorteile: Using Goby has made my work day so much easier through the automated accounts payable. I find that I have so much time left in the day that I used to spend manually entering data. Goby validation also makes sure that there aren’t any errors in our invoices and less time is spent correcting mistakes. This really helps reduce the workload and means I am spending much less time reviewing invoices. I also love that everything is cloud based. It means wherever I am I can access my invoices to make better choices.

Nachteile: So far, our company has found no problems using the platform. There was some apprehension and fear in the beginning as to how long it might take to implement this solution. However, we quickly implemented Goby and accounting very quickly realized how easy it was to use this.

Has made our process much quicker

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Adam S.
AP Manager
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Has saved us a tremendous amount of time. The team is incredibly friendly, attentive, and easy to work with. Would recommend.

Vorteile: Whereas our previous software was really just an electronic database for our bills that we still had to manually put in, Goby actually automates the collection of the bills and approves on our behalf. The time savings have been exponential. I also really like the ability to approve bills via email.

Nachteile: When we start working with certain vendors, bills there can be a couple of errors, but that's really only at the start and it's infrequent. Goby team & software is responsive about correctly coding/adjusting. It's not 100% automated (90+%) but that's the nature of the beast.

Goby Review 2019

Kurt A.
Chief Engineer
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Goby monitors all aspects of utilities for my property, usage, cost, portfolio comparatives, maintains historical data of same and most importantly makes it available to me when I need it- for whatever I need it for.
Another very valuable resource is my ability to call/email any one of my Goby contacts to answer questions related to all things sustainability, utility consumption, industry trends, etc. Have yet to be turned away with a question to academic. This obviously adds to my overall comfort level with all of the services they provide me.

Vorteile: As with most Goby products/service - ease of use to end user is streamlined.

Nachteile: Not really related to software - but a "Con" ...
As I am not actively involved in accounts receivable I can't comment on pricing and/or value related to costs.

Utilizing Goby Platform For My Clients

Senior Consultant
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software allows the user to interpret and aggregate large amounts of data that can used to improve business processes. i.e. AP Automation

Vorteile: The software is extremely intuitive and user friendly

Nachteile: None of my clients have expressed any concerns/complaints since implementation

AP Reporting made easier for my clients

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Andrea P.
Associate
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Loved the individual I communicated with! Great customer service.

Vorteile: Previously, my client's AP personnel was overwhelmed with managing inputing all invoices into the ERP system. The automation of that manual work has made the AP personnel's time easier and spend up the payment process!

Nachteile: The software rollout initially takes a decent amount of time and investment, but it was worth it in the end.

Goby Software Review

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Deborah T.
Sustainability Analyst
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am benchmarking with Goby's licensed engineer and getting my buildings awarded for their efficiency in energy. The process is easy and a good deal.

Vorteile: The software is organized and streamlined so that all my records are clear and easy to find. I like that there are links and multiple ways to get to my desired page. The dashboard is provides a good summary of my data. I also love the customizable reports that I can export.

Nachteile: Data is not updated as quickly and regularly as needed. When my analysts change hands sometimes relationship and troubleshooting knowledge is lost.

Management of Sustainability Services

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Alfred S.
Managing Director
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Goby tracks all utility usage at all our commercial office properties, performs EPA ENERGY STAR monthly reporting, provides all city Energy Benchmarking Ordinance reporting, performs and maintains sustainability certifications for LEED, GRESB, Fitwell, etc.

Vorteile: Uniform application to all our office properties which has improved accuracy, shortened timelines, and provides useful reporting.

Nachteile: No issues or concerns.

Great functionality and superior customer support

Vanessa S.
VP Energy Procurement
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Goby makes the setup process so simple. They guild you through the whole process so you end up with a cohesive, platform that's easy to understand and designed specifically to meet your needs.

Vorteile: Its easy to use and arranges information in a way that is easy to understand and designed to fit.

Nachteile: The sub-metering functionality needs a little work.

GOBY

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Cam G.
Director of Management
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Positive attitude and great customer service when called upon.

Vorteile: Availability of data for benchmarking in many scenarios.

Nachteile: The reporting functionality is not exactly what we need. The data is there and GOBY has been working toward reports that are exactly what we want but have been limited by software thus far.

Excellent Software for AP Professionals

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Kristin M.
Sr. Sales Executive
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are very pleased with the Goby Software

Vorteile: With the help of Goby, our payment errors and late fees have diminished.

Nachteile: The software takes time to configure. Expectations were set at the get go but still, it is important that people know about this.

AP metrics have never looked so good! Thank you GOBY!!!!

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Eric D.
Sales and Operations
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Goby is an excellent ap solution backed by an AMAZING team

Vorteile: Goby's technology is amazing but the team is what truly sets it apart

Nachteile: If i had to choose one thing its that I wish Goby had a procurement engine

Goby Review

Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Maya H.
Director of Sustainability
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps us with utility data collection and management.

Vorteile: The platform provides plenty of ways to view, find and assess utility data.

Nachteile: The most useful tools are not easy to find or navigate. The tool is not able to notify us when there is a disruption in data collection.

Makes Automating and Submitted our report very easy

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Erin W.
Account Analyst and Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support staff has made the learning curve very simple and has helped automate and simplify our reporting process for our mutual client. She has helped walk me through every step of the way and helped me create a winning situation where our client feels cared for and we have an easier time reporting the data.

Vorteile: I love how GOBY helps us present our waste disposal reporting to our mutual clients.

Nachteile: I do not currently have any complaints about GOBY.