Über Anytime Mailbox

Cloudbasierte Plattform, mit der Unternehmen digitale Postfächer mit Etikettenscanning, Lead-Generierung und mehr erstellen und verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Anytime Mailbox

I needed this address to receive urgent mail, I've done everything required me to do but now I've totally wasted my money.

Bewertungen zu Anytime Mailbox

3,4
3,6

Anytime Mailbox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 41 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Anytime Mailbox bereits verwendet?

Kent
Kent
President in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smartest Decision We Have Made

Kommentare: I initially wanted this to be one of the first new products that my shared workspace implemented for our clients because I thought that it would help make our sales pitch more techie and compelling. It definitely does. We have seen our client demographic change in selling more creative and technology-oriented firms. I also knew that it could increase our customers' average monthly spend with us, which it has done. I was not expecting the boost in retention that it has proven to give, which has also increased the avg lifetime value of each customer, along with the increase in their monthly spend with us. I genuinely believe that the majority of working professionals and businesses alike will be using mail scanning within the next decade or two. The convenience for our users is of tremendous value to them. Businesses and consumers alike will pay for it if your operations team supports it and provides good service.

The software is feature rich, but the user and admin flows are clean. It is highly integrative with OCR scanners, CRM, email and other key platforms. The biggest thing that has stood out is the fact that we have onboarded a few dozen virtual office members onto the Anytime Mailbox platform over the last 18+ months, many of them starting on a 1 month free trial, and not a single one of them has cancelled their Anytime Mailbox service nor Virtual Office. It is an absolute retention magnet for us. Additionally, the monthly recurring revenue is beginning to be not too shabby. It has probably added close to a 25%+ increase in the lifetime value of our clients who have signed up for the service. The support we have received from the company, especially from their Operations Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] out of their Henderson, NV office, has been absolutely outstanding.

It is a platform and service that need to be properly implemented and supported via marketing. In order to get it running smoothly, it did require a decent commitment from me and my team to learn how the technology works and determine which scanner would be required to support the best client experience. They will help point you in the right direction, and they were very patient with us. As far as marketing goes, the service is pretty straightforward from the renters' perspective, but the marketing does need to include videos, screenshots and sometimes live demos. I recommend learning the technology and testing it with your team first, then releasing it to some beta clients, and then offering it on a free trial basis before starting to charge for it. However, once things are running, it is absolutely fantastic.

Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mail center user

Kommentare: Overall it has brought good revenue to my business and foot traffic. I like it.

It is easy to upload pictures with an iPhone and online mail assignments are easy to do. Visuals are well resolved for the user on our end.

I don't like that I have to use my personal iphone for a daily activity of the store. I wish the app worked on the iPad we use at the store or that Anytime provided a tablet for this purpose. My employee who does not have an iphone uses a camera to take pictures and manually uploads them in the computer. She does not use the app.

NA in USA

Deceptive and fraudulent

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm never one to post but anytime service is doing some deceptive and fraudulent stuff.
I have a virtual mailbox with them where i pay a fixed monthly fee for a mailbox . As part of this service, my plan includes (a specified amount of recycle and shred actions per month, before additional charges of $1 per action is applied).
The mailbox operator decided to start charging me fees and disregarding the plan I have in place.... Absolutely ignoring the agreement. The operators response?....."Because we can. Take this up with Anytime Mailbox". Anytime mailbox comes back and says talk to the mailbox operator.
The bottom line, I’m paying anytime mailbox for features that actually aren’t being provided. I’m getting charged double by the operator. No where in any agreement did I find this would happen.
I'm still fighting ridiculous issue, but to those interested in a virtual mailbox with this anytimemailbox.....pick somewhere else. Your plan would be meaningless.

NA.

They are deceptive and fraudulent.

Matt
Founder in USA

Virtual options

Kommentare: Overall it's been great! Pretty easy to use and I like how you can design your own packages however you'd like. Great management platform to handle mail and scale.

As an owner/operator, it really provides streamlined software to easily handle mail day in and day out. It takes the headache out of it and let's me focus on my business and revenue.

I wish there was a scan app in the software. I use a 3rd party scanner, upload it to dropbox, then connect it to anytime mailbox platform.

Antwort von Bugo

Hi Matt, Thanks you for taking the time to review Anytime Mailbox! If I understand your question correctly, we have apps on both iOS and Android for scanning mail items. Here is a link to the iOS native app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/anytime-mailbox-mail-center/id1168715770?mt=8 If you have further questions, please send a note to support@anytimemailbox.com or to me directly - matt@anytimemailbox.com. All the best, Matt

Paul
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Getting better everyday!

Kommentare: Was a bit simplistic when it first came out, but the company seems to be making constant improvements. They're a small company and still very flexible and anxious to make the best product they can.

The Sales Rep is very friendly and tries to be helpful She has listened to all our suggestions and tries to get them implemented. One of the owners even called to see how we were enjoying the program and to ask for any other suggestions and see where or how he could help. There are also several easy to access tutorial videos as well as a knowledge base support section to find answers to most questions. There's also seems to be more revenue for the shipping center than with other services.

There are a lot of features needed to make this software perfect and make it easier to use. I'm sure once they do, it will be an even better product

Marketing Consultant in USA

Ease of use is very good.

Kommentare: Ease of use compared to other platforms.

We like the periodic improvements made to the platform. Anytime Mailbox has been responsive to many of our requests for such tweaks. My users like the functionality of the AM platform. Support has always been very good and very helpful. Online tutorials are excellent.

There are still some features that I would like to see added as they would improve customization and branding.

Nancy
Owner in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Better Technology Management Needed

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 3/10. They are friendly and try to help, but mistakes with forwarding have caused significant stress and loss of much time and money.

easy to use, reasonable, friendly people.

Loss of my important documents that were forwarded and receiving forwarded mail not addressed to me have compromised my trust in their business.

Fahim
Fahim
Social Media Manager in USA

Great Software, Great Experience, Great People

Kommentare: We are growing our business by offering digital mailboxes to our clients, especially since we are located 7 minutes south of the Niagara Falls, USA. We prefer the Anytime Mailbox platform because it's comprehensive, easy to use and our team prefers all the added features of storage and mail handling charges built in!

The ease of use, helpful video tutorials and the ease of training my team in using the software.

Sometimes the APP needs to be uninstalled and installed again in order for new mailbox holders to be viewed.

Tim
USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hidden Fees

Kommentare: I haven't actually started to use the service yet, but I'm off to a bumpy start. After I signed up for the mailbox, my account was "pending" until I filled out a US Postal Service form and had it notarized. While I was free to get forms notarized anywhere, the site encouraged me to use an online Notary service, which I did. Once online with the Notary, I was informed this service cost $25, which is nearly double the monthly rate of the mailbox itself. The Notary I spoke to said this wasn't the first time an Anytime Mailbox customer was caught off guard by this "hidden fee." I would encourage Anytime Mailbox to be more upfront about this fee.

Antwort von Bugo

Mr. Jones, We are currently updating the pricing on the NotaryCam landing page to clearly communicate the fee to mailbox applicants. We are in the process of streamlining the USPS 1583 form handling and have taken feedback from customers like yourself to create a better user experience. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. Daryl McNutt VP Marketing daryl@anytimemailbox.com

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Good

Easy to pick any in address from many available

The customer support wasn't that responsive.

Nathalie
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Great Product!

I have been using Anytime Mailbox for almost 5 years now. I own a small side hustle business and ship my orders out from my online store. I didn't want to use my home address so this is perfect! I only get a small amount of mail sent to my box, but when I do, I get notified right away. Scheduling a pick up takes just a few seconds and I love how the app remembers all the pieces of mail that comes in so if I lost anything I can find it in my archived history. I highly recommend this product!

There are no cons, I like the product a lot

Miteshnavin

Well thought out software that helps run my virtual mailbox business.

Kommentare: This a full service software that has thought out most of the functionality in running a virtual mailbox business. It continually evolves and the customer service is the trully amazing. The CEO reaches out often to make sure my business is doing well and to see how they can help make it better. Highly recommend if your mailbox business.

It's a full service platform that manages new customers, existing customers, their mail and accounting for all their charges. They provide excellent support and seek out feedback to continually improve services.

The software or service has very few flaws. Anything that has ever happened is addressed right away.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and profitable way to offer virtual mail

Kommentare: I very much like the marketing efforts accomplished by Anytime Mailbox to bring customers to my business. Virtual mail services is a great addition to my core business offerings. I would like to see more marketing material to offer my existing customers the additional services that I offer and that are inherent in the Anytime software

The flexibility to access and modify the billing options available to me as an operator.

The cost and difficulties associated with following up on customers who fail to pay their invoices, whose credit cards are declined, and those that abandoned their mailboxes.

Levi
Pilot in USA

This virtual mailbox is awful!! Do not use!!!

Kommentare: The software usability leaves much to be desired. The customer inquiry response time is days. Who knows where my mail is??? I continuously receive other individual's mail, I can even have it scanned... could probably even have their personal check deposited into my account. This place is ridiculous. Fly by night operation

Two man corporate crew who you can only reach via voicemail. You will not receive a full scan of the envelop or mail received, lucky if you get just the address label. Virtual mailbox will not match the actual bin so you will be charged for storage of mail that shouldn't be there. Mail forwarding gets lost, shows up a week later still at the mail handling contractor. No support, no apologies, won't even overnight your mail forwarding after they "forget to forward" your mail. This place stinks and lacks way behind earthclassmail.com!

Kristopher
Founder and Principal in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy safe convenient online management of physical mail

Kommentare: It’s totally worth the low monthly fee. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend.

I have an Anytime Mailbox account for my small business and am extremely satisfied. It was easy to open and use. Seems very safe. Now I have a physical address and don’t have to give out my home info. I manage all my physical mail online 24/7 from my phone (great during covid). My business is international so their global services are convenient for me.

No cons I can think of and I’ve been using it for over a year.

Kate
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great way to live abroad or be nomadic and keep your mail in one spot

Kommentare: Great service so far. We use our mailbox for an LLC and have been happy with the incoming mail emails and mail forwarding when we needed to have something sent to us.

Easy to set up, affordable, dedicated mailbox and not a PO Box. Appreciate the chat customer service to set up.

I feel that it could be a little less expensive or based on mail receiving volume. Never had any issues with receiving or forwarding mail.

Fion
Founder in USA

Killer App and Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Finally easily manage digital mail.

We have been using Anytime Mailbox for a couple of months and are very pleased with the service offering. The signup was quick and the software and service delivers on the promises. Managing postal mail has become so much simpler. I am glad we did extensive review on the space and found Anytime Mailbox to best provider feature and price wise.

I'd nice if they offered a native Windows mobile app, but the mobile-enabled website works just fine.

Jane
store manager in Kanada
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Support team is super helpful

easy to use and customer support team are super helpful

I haven't find any of the things i do not like this App

Evan
Owner/Operator in USA

Love working with A.M., and our customers love the convenience of the product as well!

The developers know and understand our industry, and they make it all work so seamlessly. They have already thought everything out.

Lucas Duykan
Lucas Duykan
Co-Founder in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is an amazing product we have not only gained revenue but brand awareness trough.

Kommentare: Increased revenue and automated operations .

It operates fast and responsive, UX/UI has been designed with the operators and the end users perspective in mind, lastly the costumer support that they live up to is with one-word "superb". where my emails are always answered with in 24 hours even generally with in the same day.

Ted
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More Customers More Revenu

Kommentare: Very positive and very lucrative. We have a mailbox customer who we do a few hundred dollars of business for every single day (it can and has gone over a $1000 in a single day). While he is the exception; without Anytime Mailbox we simply would not have this customer.

Ease of use. After watched a couple of the training videos my staff and I became very fluent in the use of the software

Would like to see what a customer has in their mailbox. It’s possibe to have piece of mail u simply don’t remember if u put it on the system for that particular customer

Steve

Anytime Mailbox

Kommentare: Highly recommend!

Ease of use and ability to guide customers through the signup process.

Forwarding process needs to be more flexible.

Ingrid
CEO in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor Customer Service!

Kommentare: Horrible. Customer service is the absolute worst.

The actual software is not the problem, it's the instability of the mailbox locations and lack of effective customer service.

Customer service is the worse. They have not sensitivity to clients. They moved my mailbox location two times in a few months and offered no remedy for customer revenue losses changing marketing and collateral material not once but twice.

Vitalii
CEO in Ukraine
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cheater

I contacted them because of cheating me already for 6 months. They overcharge $120, They ingoing me via email and pretending stupid.

They are cheating and charge double every month

Bri
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is a joke

Kommentare: Their notary approval service messed up my application, causing a 14-day delay in my being able to access the mail provided to the mailbox I was paying for. I asked the customer service representative what could be done about their mistake eating up 14 days of service and the answer was nothing. She was unable to assist or provide any compensation to me for their mistake and clarified that I was in fact going to be the one paying for their mistake. I was looking at spending about $1000 with them over the next 60-days, but will instead be re-evaluating my options and finding a different service.

Ease of signing up online and having an online notary.

Their notary service made a mistake costing me money and time. The company was unwilling to provide any compensation for their mistake. I also did not like that their fees begin on the 1st of every month, regardless of the day you sign up for the service. If you sign up on the 28th, you're still paying for an entire month and your next full month's payment will be due 3 days later.