Über Raydiant

Ermöglicht Unternehmen die Transformation ihrer Fernseher in interaktive Screen-Signage-Geräte.

Erfahre mehr über Raydiant

Easy to use, convenient, reliable, user friendly.

Could also use more news stations. With all the negative political theatre out there, we need some alternatives that don't get folks blood pressure up.

Bewertungen zu Raydiant

Raydiant hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 305 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Raydiant bereits verwendet?

Clare
Clare
Sales Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Keeps our employees focused!

Kommentare: We have made it easier to clearly show how we're doing and what our goals are!

I like being able to display our metrics. It's very easy to highlight when people reach a certain target or goal!

We have had some issues with displaying a certain metric or setting a goal. But their support team has always helped up find a work around.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Clare! We have found that celebrating team wins is a great way to keep colleagues engaged and has led to more sales goals met. We are so happy to hear that you feel the same way! We look forward to helping you recognize your team.

Matthew

Great for Restaurants!

Kommentare: There are a lot of business tools out there wanting your attention and money. Most of these do very similar things and end up cluttering your life. Radiant solves an important problem for us: integrating our online menus into our in-store lobby displays as well as communicate important information to our staff via a back of house display. Onboarding was easy and engaged and continues to be so. There are a lot of moving parts to getting what we needed done, and the team handled all of those quickly and without issue.

As a small, fast casual restaurant we were looking for a digital menu solution as well as a way to communicate important information like daily sales, weekly calendar and inspirational messeages to our staff. We use Toast and was able to fully integtrate our Toast menu, including design styling to be fully responsive to our online Toast menu. We worked with a small team, including an incredible coder to make this happen. We continiue to receive weekly or monthly check-in's from them about how the service and tools are going. Once onboarded we are easily able to update our content or add new modules. Coming from using a usb stick with a jpeg to put our menus on the screens, this is a huge upgrade. The added bonus that it's affordable and no contract only makes this better.

We wish that there were even more enhanced features for resturants specifically. As this is mainly a business tool, I understand but they could really crush it in the hospitality space with additional tools that restaurants are looking for. The good news is that they have listed to our suggestions and may be including us in future beta testing.

Jenny
Internal Operations Manager in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing employee engagement platform!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Raydiant was recommended to us, so I done my research and compared Raydiant to other similiar systems. And I have to say the overall experience of Raydiant from the demo up to daily use has been 5 star. The platform is so easy to use, its engaging, it shows off what we are like as a company in the office, our account manage [sensitive content hidden] is ALWAYS willing to offer help (even with the big time difference).

Easy to navigate around the system, great training videos, great on-boarding with your account manager... also on call to help.

Can't change the font style, font colours, it would be great if you could implement your branding colours into the system.

Donovan
AGM & Marketing in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does about everything you need it to.

Kommentare: 4/5

Ease of use, and the ability to move my uploads around now that the update for it has come out.

Speed of publishing, Unexplained service resets/outages.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you, Donovan. We would love to look into any issues that you may be experiencing. I will reach out to you directly to get a bit more information so that we can take care of it.

Kurt
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system!

Kommentare: Super friendly staff, great customer service and so easy to instal and use!

Easy to use! Changes made across all devices at once! Absolutely love how much time and energy I save by using Raydiant.

We love it no complaints to be honest! Works great! Easy to connect and track.

Property Manager Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Digital Signage with Ease of Use

Kommentare: Overall it has been worth it. I definitely suggest using it and the ability to store signs that can can be deployed and changed to fit the seasons or the holidays is nice.

The ability to change the signs and deploy them from a single location

Depending on your location having a solid internet connection can be difficult.

Transforming In-Store Experiences with Raydiant

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Raydiant's digital signage platform is incredibly user-friendly and versatile. The ability to update content remotely and in real-time allows us to keep our promotions and messaging fresh and relevant. The high-quality displays and vibrant colors capture our customers' attention, making in-store promotions more effective than ever.

Integration with Toast can sometimes be finicky. It doesn't always auto update when we add or remove items from a menu

Laurence
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Raydiant for Reliabilty

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Raydiant is critical to our business needs.

Rein is super easy to use it’s easy to change the menu boards. It’s easy to schedule the times for menus to be displayed.

We have no experience too many negative situations from using Raydiant

Mario

Raydiant work perfect

Kommentare: Great I will continue to use them daily

I can customize and publish to screens in seconds

Could be a bit cheaper on a monthly charge

Bryan
President in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Integration with Google docs allows us to use a shared Google Slide presentation so HR can update without IT.

The user interface can be confusing when first learning.

Shane
Sales Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Raydiant review

I am happy to help you write a 5-star review for Raydiant recognition software, highlighting the excellent work of your Customer Success Manager [sensitive content hidden] I cannot recommend Raydiant recognition software enough! The product has transformed the way we acknowledge and reward our team members, making the whole process seamless and enjoyable.From the moment we started using the software, we have been blown away by the efficiency and user-friendliness of the platform. The customization options are extensive, allowing us to tailor the recognition program to our specific needs and values.Moreover, I cannot praise our Customer Success Manager [sensitive content hidden] enough. She has been an absolute delight to work with - responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to go above and beyond to help us get the most out of the software.[sensitive content hidden] dedication to ensuring our success with Raydiant has been truly exceptional. Her expertise and guidance have been invaluable in streamlining our recognition process, and we are grateful for her ongoing support.Overall, I highly recommend Raydiant recognition software and their outstanding team, including our CSM [sensitive content hidden]. Five stars all around!

While overall I am very impressed with Raydiant recognition software and the excellent support provided by our CSM [sensitive content hidden], I have experienced some occasional glitches with the platform. However, the Raydiant team has always been quick to respond and address any issues we have encountered.

vor 11 Monaten

Wow thank you for this wonderful review, Shane! We pride ourselves not on only bringing a great product to our users, but also an amazing user experience. Our team is a the heart of that. We cannot speak highly enough of our Raydiant family. I am so thrilled to know that you have been having such a wonderful experience with our team. If there is anything we can do to further enhance your Raydiant journey, please let us know!

Greg
Marketing Director in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best digital Display company!

We’ve been a customer of Raydiant for 1 year now and this is by far one of the best investments for our Credit Union. Our Branches require a high-quality and reliable digital display for our ads and member facing area. From start to finish, the experience was exceptional.The Raydiant team is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. They took the time to understand our needs and provided us with several options that fit our requirements perfectly. Their communication throughout the entire process was outstanding. The dashboard is easy to navigate, and we never experience any down time. We simply love Raydiant!

Not sure I have anything that i dislike with Raydiant.

letztes Jahr

Wow thanks for the great feedback, Greg! We pride ourselves on a team that provides a top notch experience. That starts with our 24/7 support and our product team who are always looking for ways to make the user experience better. Glad that you are feeling the Raydiant love!

Beth
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MIRA highlights my business when I'm not there to do it in person.

Kommentare: My business shares space with a movie theater. As moviegoers stand in line for tickets or concessions, MIRA piques interest and provides information about my business with an audience of potential customers, that may not be exposed to my business otherwise.

I love the ability to manage my MIRA signage from anywhere... at work, from my couch, on vacation. Keeping my posts fresh keeps my patrons current on what's happening in my business, including operating hours (especially during holiday and school vacation periods), our current escape room themes, promotional programs and the weather. We even have a trivia slide that keeps onlookers' interest throughout the entire loop.

I wish some of the templates were a bit easier to customize. I use the Presentation template to display my operating hours. It work for the most part, but a template specifically for hours would be great. Random loop freezing or skipping, not due to internet connectivity, occurs. If it occurs during off hours, I have no way of telling, therefore no way of rebooting the connections, or in my case, republishing. I wish there was an option for trouble notifications of some sort.

Hillary
Director of Hospitality & Operations in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Raydiant helped put us on a different level.

Kommentare: Overall, Raydiant has been a lifesaver. Their support is above par. I'm not saying things don't go wrong sometimes, but they are always available to help and they will not stop until it is resolved.

Before Raydiant, we had to climb a lot of ladders to change out content or connect HDMI cords. Raydiant gives us the ability to change content on the fly and remotely. It also allows us to do our trivia nights across 15 different devices.

It does have some glitches occasionally, specifically with disconnecting from the network. We have to manually go in and reboot, but it's rare and the benefits far outweigh the costs.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Hillary! Whether you are looking to utilize Raydiant for one screen, or a thousand screens, the functionality and ease of use is the same! We love being able to help our customers to lighten their load and create some great content across all locations and screen counts.

Erik
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for any size business

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] was amazing. He really took pride in the work that he was doing (on another continent none the less). He has great energy and very friendly.

Their team gave me individual attention to get my store up and running. They knew that we were under a time crunch and made time every day to get it to our liking to go live.

Sometimes they are not available on the weekends.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you, Erik! We appreciate your review. We have a support team fully dedicated to helping get you started and providing you with support along the way.

Operations Manager in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Effective Comminication

Kommentare: It has been an excellent effective tool to get the message across the company.

I can easily display communications across the company without printing flyers and posting in several locations and different plants.

I haven't had too much trouble. One thing I had trouble with was getting the device to accept the hardwired instead of wireless. With help from customer support I was able to connect.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you very much, Chris! Can you even think back to the days of printing and distributing flyers within your company? What a bummer! We help you communicate more effectively with your teams across many locations in just a few clicks. How slick is that?!

Daryl
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Customer Services and Easy to Use

Kommentare: Very happy with their customer service, ease of use for the product, beautiful presentations, really makes me proud!

Their customer service is outstanding, flexibility in billing, ease of use, I can go on and on. This is a great company to have in your business and I highly recommend them.

Absolutely no negatives - I can't think of anything to help enhance the product.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Daryl. We love to hear our customers point out our service. We think that service is just as important as our product offerings. If you ever need us going forward please reach out to us directly or give us a call at our 24/7 support line. Hope to chat again soon!

director of operations in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid tool, easy to use

Kommentare: Generally good and consistent

It is easy to set up and train people to use it.

Can get confusing wiht multiple screens, and may require lots of legwork generating imagery if you have high turnover for menus, etc.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Chris! We appreciate the feedback. We are always looking to improve our product. In fact, we have some great screen management tools coming that will make managing multiple screens even easier. Stay tuned!

Ann
Media Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An incredible tool that every business and non-profit should have!

What I like MOST about Radiant is easy to use. It looks like a million dollar tool but easy to navigate and makes our non-profit look put together. It's easy for our congregation to get announcements throughout the foyer.

I haven't found any issues with Raydiant at all.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you very much, Ann! We are happy to hear that you are having such a wonderful experience. Raydiant makes creating eye catching and well designed content a breeze. There is a whole suite of tools at your fingertips to help with content creation. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the service!

Frank
Founder and CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly remote displays everywhere on the go!

The rates with all that softwares that pile up every month from all areas of business it can add up quick. Also the remote, custom and update in real time features.

Can’t think of anything that wasn’t to our satisfaction.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you very much, Frank! Happy to hear that you are a Raydiant fan! If we can do anything to make your experience even better, please let us know.

Parker
Desktop support in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

3 years strong using this software and loving it more every year.

Kommentare: Been on point everytime I reach out to them!

It being so easy to use out of the box. And i love the many different display options which allows to keep my post fresh and new. Also, I love the news feed options when I don't feel creating something to post.

I wish it had a training video. It easy to use, however I find myself always unlock something I didn't know the software could do.

letztes Jahr

So happy to hear that you enjoying us 3 years in, Parker! We love having you on team Raydiant! Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience any better.

Roger
Media Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best product for for church

Why do most incredible features Everett able to update our church environment with flyers and unseen up-to-date live news

I am absolutely love the product I feel like it’s just needs to be updated tomorrow [sensitive content hidden] ways to use it feels a little old-school, but I still love the features

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Roger! We are happy to hear that we make communicating with your congregation a breeze. Rest assured that we are always working on our product. When it comes to design and functionality, we have some really cool tricks up our sleeve that you will be sure to enjoy.

david
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with innovative functions

Kommentare: We use Mira to engage with our guests and stores on a more personal level. With the proper
equipment, we are able to 'facetime' with our guests during an event or on any occasions that we see fit. And of course, its core digital signage functionality is a great in-store communication channel that can push any promotional messages almost instantly.

It can display digital menus, promotional ads, video messages, youtube videos and offer a variety of capabilities. What makes it stand out is its video conferencing capability - it's like facetime but when it is used in a commercial setting with the ability to broadcast to multiple locations at the same time through TVs, it is veryinnovative. The management/service team is responsive, reliable, and great to work with.

Video conferencing requires the user to facilitate the process and turn on the equipment. If everything can be automated with 1 single tab that will be incredible.

Lauren
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: our overall experience is good, the customer support service from them is great.

Raydiant helps us advertise and inform our customers.

Only think I would suggest on improving are the updates for the product.

vor 11 Monaten

Many thanks, Lauren! We appreciate the kind words. If you ever want to chat with us, feel free to drop us a line.

Jeff
Owner - Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

High Performer

Easy to set up and low maintenance. Great advertising in our large street facing window. Highly recommend!

At times I have to reset but that doesn’t take long.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you very much, Jeff! Happy to know that you are digging Raydiant and that we are bringing you value in communicating with your customers!