Über Raydiant

Ermöglicht Unternehmen die Transformation ihrer Fernseher in interaktive Screen-Signage-Geräte.

Erfahre mehr über Raydiant

Easy to use, convenient, reliable, user friendly.

Could also use more news stations. With all the negative political theatre out there, we need some alternatives that don't get folks blood pressure up.

Bewertungen zu Raydiant

Raydiant hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Raydiant bereits verwendet?

Damien
Damien
Marketing Director in USA
Programmentwicklung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mira review - how it works for me.

Kommentare: It's been a great addition to our marketing efforts from within the store. Our locations are very busy and it's not always that easy for our customer service specialist to mention current promos. We rely on Mira to assist in this area greatly.

The set up process was very easy and fast. The support team was great as well.

Nothing really that I didn't like, however, it'd be great if the implemented a kinetic typography module.

Robert
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Raydiant Boards at Arizona Culinary Institute

Kommentare: we used the boards in both the public areas and in the student training areas for information.

ACI used Raydiant Boards (2) for 2 years very easy to setup and make changes to. The plug in modules would constantly freeze and needed to be reset. We tested our network and have fiber feeding the network but would constantly Freeze. The software is very well designed and easy to use. the hardware is not worth the fee however. did not renew the contract. would like to see the software use a reliable hardware platform like Roku which is rock solid in its reliability.

Software is great hardware was the issue

James
FRAUDULENT in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Poorly ran company

Kommentare: A nightmare, I had a 49.00 per month prescriptions, in the last 2 months the they charged me 147.00, 98.00 and 147.00 this is in a 30 day span, they did this too my account no notification just unexplained charges and can not reach customer service.

It displays my advertisement in my shop window.

The company is poorly ran, they over charge and it is much more expensive than the competition.

Ryan
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Raydiant makes digital signage foolproof!

Kommentare: Raydiant has created an easy-to-implement digital signage solution that in 3 simple steps you can get the software up and running. My clients love Raydiant because:
1.) It's a foolproof, plug-and-play solution.
2.) It's very affordable and can be used with their existing TVs.
3.) You don't have to hire a designer because Raydiant has built-in design software that comes with stock videos, images, and templates.
4.) The product easily scales from one to many locations and customized specials/promotions can be scheduled and pushed out.
My clients have seen impacts in increased sales from the very professional and appealing imagery on their screens. They are able to schedule specials or push something out last minute, and they can tailor the specials based on restaurant location or time of year. Raydiant has revolutionized digital signage and made it easy for any restaurant to implement and use. Cannot recommend enough!

Easy to use, plug and play with remote access, works with any TV, easily scales from one to many restaurants, no design skills are needed - comes complete with graphic design software and pre-built templates, can push out customized promotions and specials, can set different music to play at different times of the day or by location.

I can honestly say my clients have found nothing to dislike about Raydiant's product. If we have a question or concern, their customer care team gets an answer or finds a solution very quickly.

Beth
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MIRA highlights my business when I'm not there to do it in person.

Kommentare: My business shares space with a movie theater. As moviegoers stand in line for tickets or concessions, MIRA piques interest and provides information about my business with an audience of potential customers, that may not be exposed to my business otherwise.

I love the ability to manage my MIRA signage from anywhere... at work, from my couch, on vacation. Keeping my posts fresh keeps my patrons current on what's happening in my business, including operating hours (especially during holiday and school vacation periods), our current escape room themes, promotional programs and the weather. We even have a trivia slide that keeps onlookers' interest throughout the entire loop.

I wish some of the templates were a bit easier to customize. I use the Presentation template to display my operating hours. It work for the most part, but a template specifically for hours would be great. Random loop freezing or skipping, not due to internet connectivity, occurs. If it occurs during off hours, I have no way of telling, therefore no way of rebooting the connections, or in my case, republishing. I wish there was an option for trouble notifications of some sort.

Shima
Shima
Customer Operations Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Game changing software for our retail stores

Kommentare: Great experience, wish we had ran into them sooner.

Raydiants technology has been game changing ... our retail space has improved in more ways than one. We have been able to educate our clients, have virtual trunk shows,display and promote our new arrivals. We can attribute an increase in sales of 5-7 % .

We were not able to tie it into our POS system- (our POS was built internally)

david
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with innovative functions

Kommentare: We use Mira to engage with our guests and stores on a more personal level. With the proper
equipment, we are able to 'facetime' with our guests during an event or on any occasions that we see fit. And of course, its core digital signage functionality is a great in-store communication channel that can push any promotional messages almost instantly.

It can display digital menus, promotional ads, video messages, youtube videos and offer a variety of capabilities. What makes it stand out is its video conferencing capability - it's like facetime but when it is used in a commercial setting with the ability to broadcast to multiple locations at the same time through TVs, it is veryinnovative. The management/service team is responsive, reliable, and great to work with.

Video conferencing requires the user to facilitate the process and turn on the equipment. If everything can be automated with 1 single tab that will be incredible.

Finance Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set-up and implement

Kommentare: Generally pleased with the product and support received. The slide function has been in "Beta" mode since our start-up. Hoping improvements are forthcoming that allows for full transparency with Microsoft PowerPoint or other similar software packages. Various transitions between slides would be nice.

Allows for truly remote administration on a recurring basis. Eliminates the need for local intervention for updates and changes.

I wish it had better functionality with Microsoft PowerPoint. At this time, PowerPoint presentations require that the file be saved as a PDF and then uploaded. Doing so results in the necessity to time slides uniformly relating to the display time each slide is on the screen. The work around requires slides be uploaded individually and is more involved than hoped for.

Greg
Greg
General Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Get Mira!

Kommentare: Great response - Support Team is great!

We started with 2 Miras and now we have 5 running in the hotel

keep on adding templates - makes our lives easier!!

Evan
Evan
Rundfunk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great digital signage software!

Kommentare: Updating digital signage easily

Easy to use, constantly adding new features, helpful support

Lots of bugs early on but they have all been fixed

Kristen
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shaky UX

Kommentare: I am stuck because I don’t understand using credits and/or how to apply my credits to showcase my display.

I like the variety of templates and videos.

The concept of using credits is not well explained. Customer service doesn’t know product well enough to guide customers accurately. No proper follow up to ensure user experience.

Lori
Continuous Improvement Coordinator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mira Makes Life Easy

Kommentare: Mira Screen Signage is a simple solution for our company. We needed a way to consolidate and streamline all the signage that cluttered the customer area of our dealership. Mira gave us a one-stop-shop with one digitial screen in the customer area and it is working out exactly as we expected. Great bang for our bucks!

Plug and Play Easy to Install Intuitive Navigation Great Support and Follow Up Good Value for the investment

We had a few issues initially with the software locking up on certain screens and we had to reset the device or Mira had to reset the software for us. However, things seem to be error free and performing as expected ever since.

Jessica
Marketing and Training Specialist in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Digital Menus

Kommentare: We've been very happy so far with Raydiant.

This product is easy to use for our locations. It is easy to setup and schedule slides for our guests to view pricing.

When connected to WiFi, the menu board doesn't work when internet is out.

daryle
Digital Customer Experience in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy set and maintenance!

Raydiant created an easy-to-use digital signage system for all types of users. In minutes, I can schedule, update and deploy new messages. Their integration library keeps growing making it a system that's constantly evolving! Raydiant picked the best features and integrated it into an all in one solution!

I like the current features. Ongoing updates make it best in class.

Robin
Owner/Wine Maker in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, priced right

Kommentare: Mira allows us to create presentations for customers that give us the opportunity to let them know about events, offerings, specials, and other items. Not only do we use it to show menus, but also ask for reviews and advertise our Wine Club. Since we have started using Mira we have been able to stop printing menus which saves money on paper, we have nearly doubled our Wine Club membership, and have gotten many new positive reviews on multiple platforms.

Mira allows us to keep important information in front of our customers via the TV we already have installed in the tasting room.

There is not much to dislike. Mira is adding functionality all the time.

Robert
CEO in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy

Kommentare: Mira customer service has been very helpful, we even were able to get a custom slide to display live updates from our website. We looked at several companies and Mira was very easy and cost effective. They are always working to make the service better by adding more options.

Really easy to create, add, edit or delete displays.

Would like to be able to use the display for Powerpoint Presentations with use of a remote control

Jeffrey
IT manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased. We had a basic need and every other platform we tried were overly complex to get going. With Mira, we were up and running in literally minutes. It provides exactly what we need!

What I like most is how simple and quick it is to get content displayed.

The library of built in apps is small and the ones that do exist should allow for more features and be more customizable.

Adam
Store Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pet Store

Kommentare: I love it! I think it opens up the doors for many creative options. Allows us to promote our sales and talk to our customers while they are waiting in line or just walking in the door.

I love the ability to transition from videos, to the weather, to photos. It gives us lots of options on how we would like to promote something.

It has froze a couple of times and I have to unlug it and plug it back in to get it going again. I would like to see a few new things added. Like maybe some form of game or trivia customers could do.

Joe
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Difference maker!

Kommentare: It has been very pleasing to not have to deal with a lot of headaches. I’ve replaced one unit and it was simple. I’ve needed help and it was sent to me within minutes. Very helpful.

That I can change the screen from anywhere in the matter of seconds is key. My customers really like the up to date info I put on the screens. Very helpful selling new products.

Don’t know if it’s me or the Mira but I have to unplug them (some of them) every day. My WiFi does not keep them all moving.

Lindsay
Dir. of Marketing & Comm in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Digital Signage for Club

Kommentare: Overall, we are very happy with the product and it does what we needed.

The program is quick and easy to use to get your message on the Board. We use it to promote club activities and events and it's very quick to update.

The design features are pretty limited.

Matt
House Administrator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive but inconsistent

Kommentare: Mira has been very helpful in allowing us to display varied content to our students in a new platform and has limited the number of emails we send, which is always a good thing.

The user portal is really easy to figure out and post/schedule content. If your not a tech person but need to use a platform to display content, this is a great option.

The devices frequently disconnect from WiFi even in areas with strong connectivity which is extremely frustrating at times.

Kent
GM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Frankie's Mira Review

Kommentare: We can easily update the screen and offer our guests information that is both interesting and up to date

Easy to use from the start. Fast to implement new specials and other information to the screens

The portal to create screens is limited however using other creative tools make for a good workaround

Pablo
Director in USA
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Communicate is everything

Kommentare: Great costumer service, easy application. Best way to show your specials and events for restaurants. Work with the screen on remote mode

The ability to effectively communicate future promotions with videos or powerful images

Deal with third part WiFi connection or poor service from the WiFi supplier companies

Fran
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New User

Kommentare: Since I am still learning how to use it is very hard to say if I like it better than others. Before I created a PDF using Publisher. While I liked my visuals better it was cumbersome to make changes.

I like the fact that I can change out our menus daily and that is is not difficult for my staff to use as well

would like 24/7 customer service. When we have a problem we don't have hours to wait for help. I haven't found a perfect menu board to use (even though we also use Poster My Wall) so ours looks very generic.

jeni
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Need more options!

Kommentare: I had lots of problems in the beginning but everything is running smooth now.

I like the fact that you can add pictures of your product to the menu board.

You need more editing options. The fonts available are terrible and not attrative at all.