MIRA highlights my business when I'm not there to do it in person.

Beth S.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My business shares space with a movie theater. As moviegoers stand in line for tickets or concessions, MIRA piques interest and provides information about my business with an audience of potential customers, that may not be exposed to my business otherwise.

Vorteile: I love the ability to manage my MIRA signage from anywhere... at work, from my couch, on vacation. Keeping my posts fresh keeps my patrons current on what's happening in my business, including operating hours (especially during holiday and school vacation periods), our current escape room themes, promotional programs and the weather. We even have a trivia slide that keeps onlookers' interest throughout the entire loop.

Nachteile: I wish some of the templates were a bit easier to customize. I use the Presentation template to display my operating hours. It work for the most part, but a template specifically for hours would be great. Random loop freezing or skipping, not due to internet connectivity, occurs. If it occurs during off hours, I have no way of telling, therefore no way of rebooting the connections, or in my case, republishing. I wish there was an option for trouble notifications of some sort.

Great product with innovative functions

David D.
Digital Marketing Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Mira to engage with our guests and stores on a more personal level. With the proper
equipment, we are able to 'facetime' with our guests during an event or on any occasions that we see fit. And of course, its core digital signage functionality is a great in-store communication channel that can push any promotional messages almost instantly.

Vorteile: It can display digital menus, promotional ads, video messages, youtube videos and offer a variety of capabilities. What makes it stand out is its video conferencing capability - it's like facetime but when it is used in a commercial setting with the ability to broadcast to multiple locations at the same time through TVs, it is veryinnovative. The management/service team is responsive, reliable, and great to work with.

Nachteile: Video conferencing requires the user to facilitate the process and turn on the equipment. If everything can be automated with 1 single tab that will be incredible.

Mira Makes Life Easy

Lori B.
Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mira Screen Signage is a simple solution for our company. We needed a way to consolidate and streamline all the signage that cluttered the customer area of our dealership. Mira gave us a one-stop-shop with one digitial screen in the customer area and it is working out exactly as we expected. Great bang for our bucks!

Vorteile: Plug and Play
Easy to Install
Intuitive Navigation
Great Support and Follow Up
Good Value for the investment

Nachteile: We had a few issues initially with the software locking up on certain screens and we had to reset the device or Mira had to reset the software for us. However, things seem to be error free and performing as expected ever since.

Easy to use, priced right

Robin C.
Owner/Wine Maker
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mira allows us to create presentations for customers that give us the opportunity to let them know about events, offerings, specials, and other items. Not only do we use it to show menus, but also ask for reviews and advertise our Wine Club. Since we have started using Mira we have been able to stop printing menus which saves money on paper, we have nearly doubled our Wine Club membership, and have gotten many new positive reviews on multiple platforms.

Vorteile: Mira allows us to keep important information in front of our customers via the TV we already have installed in the tasting room.

Nachteile: There is not much to dislike. Mira is adding functionality all the time.

Mira review - how it works for me.

Damien G.
Marketing Director
Programmentwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a great addition to our marketing efforts from within the store. Our locations are very busy and it's not always that easy for our customer service specialist to mention current promos. We rely on Mira to assist in this area greatly.

Vorteile: The set up process was very easy and fast. The support team was great as well.

Nachteile: Nothing really that I didn't like, however, it'd be great if the implemented a kinetic typography module.

Quick and Easy

Robert I.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mira customer service has been very helpful, we even were able to get a custom slide to display live updates from our website. We looked at several companies and Mira was very easy and cost effective. They are always working to make the service better by adding more options.

Vorteile: Really easy to create, add, edit or delete displays.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to use the display for Powerpoint Presentations with use of a remote control

Simple and easy to use

Jeffrey Z.
IT manager
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased. We had a basic need and every other platform we tried were overly complex to get going. With Mira, we were up and running in literally minutes. It provides exactly what we need!

Vorteile: What I like most is how simple and quick it is to get content displayed.

Nachteile: The library of built in apps is small and the ones that do exist should allow for more features and be more customizable.

Pet Store

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Adam J.
Store Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love it! I think it opens up the doors for many creative options. Allows us to promote our sales and talk to our customers while they are waiting in line or just walking in the door.

Vorteile: I love the ability to transition from videos, to the weather, to photos. It gives us lots of options on how we would like to promote something.

Nachteile: It has froze a couple of times and I have to unlug it and plug it back in to get it going again. I would like to see a few new things added. Like maybe some form of game or trivia customers could do.

Difference maker!

Joe S.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been very pleasing to not have to deal with a lot of headaches. I’ve replaced one unit and it was simple. I’ve needed help and it was sent to me within minutes. Very helpful.

Vorteile: That I can change the screen from anywhere in the matter of seconds is key. My customers really like the up to date info I put on the screens. Very helpful selling new products.

Nachteile: Don’t know if it’s me or the Mira but I have to unplug them (some of them) every day. My WiFi does not keep them all moving.

Intuitive but inconsistent

Matt B.
House Administrator
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mira has been very helpful in allowing us to display varied content to our students in a new platform and has limited the number of emails we send, which is always a good thing.

Vorteile: The user portal is really easy to figure out and post/schedule content. If your not a tech person but need to use a platform to display content, this is a great option.

Nachteile: The devices frequently disconnect from WiFi even in areas with strong connectivity which is extremely frustrating at times.

Frankie's Mira Review

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Kent G.
GM
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can easily update the screen and offer our guests information that is both interesting and up to date

Vorteile: Easy to use from the start. Fast to implement new specials and other information to the screens

Nachteile: The portal to create screens is limited however using other creative tools make for a good workaround

Communicate is everything

Pablo B.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great costumer service, easy application. Best way to show your specials and events for restaurants. Work with the screen on remote mode

Vorteile: The ability to effectively communicate future promotions with videos or powerful images

Nachteile: Deal with third part WiFi connection or poor service from the WiFi supplier companies

Incredible for any business

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Tyler H.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We’ve seen an increase in services and products, promotions and specials advertised through Mira behind our front desk

Vorteile: The ease of use and increased awareness of products and services promoted through the platform

Nachteile: Would like to see more color schemes for modern business esthetics

Church Annoucements

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Jeffery H.
Audio Visual Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied with the Mira Screen signage.

Vorteile: I love the ability to setup announcement slides anywhere that has internet access.

Nachteile: The inability to stretch or make graphics bigger. There are many instances where I get graphics that are too small.

Amazing Product

Jodi B.
Marketing Administrator
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our customer live the screens we've put in our restaurant - they display our daily specials, our events and greetings to our customers. It's increased our specials sales and brought us many more customers on our event nights.

Vorteile: Mira was easy to set up! We had it up and running is fifteen minutes. If you want to look professional without spending a ton of money of time GET MIRA!

Nachteile: We haven't had any issues in the last year we've been using Mira.

Incredibly easy to use

Shawn S.
Creative Director
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a happy customer. Mira has allowed us to be much more efficient in getting new content up on our screens campus wide.

Vorteile: The platform is incredibly easy to use and versatile. You can schedule out in advance to keep organized with content.

Nachteile: The only suggestion I could give towards developments in the future is the ability to customize for branding. Even if you could pull from google fonts it would tighten that window.

True Plug & Play Digital Screen Signage Solution

Tyler S.
Owner / Creative Director

Kommentare: Mira has been a solid choice for managing multiple screens at multiple locations.

Vorteile: Once you've got your hardware assigned to a screen, which takes all of a minute, you are presented with a simple, clean, easy way to manage multiple screens and tons of content. The built-in tools for quick slideshows and things of the likes leave time on my plate to do other work. Finally, it's easy enough to use that I have my clients managing their content and not a single support call yet.

Nachteile: Nothing to dislike about the software OR hardware. Though new features and capabilities are always welcome!

One year using Mira

Chris B.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My customers love the signage. Ease of use for me and I change things all the time.

Vorteile: Ease of use. I had too many videos and photos at first and it slowed down but reset and now great.

Nachteile: Froze a few times but got new generation sticks...works great.

Convenient easy to use

Ruben S.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything has been smooth so far. Very helpful customer support. Pleasure to work with.

Vorteile: Ability to change menu screens from anywhere instantly and easily.

Nachteile: Rebooting hardware once in a while when it won’t publish new content.

Super easy. Very informative. Inexpensive.

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
David M.

Kommentare: From my first phone call to set-up to seeing the results of having this, I am very happy. It's great to get a piece of technology from a company these days that delivers on what they say. Couldn't be happier.

Vorteile: It works great! Customers see the current menu specials. We get to highlight staff and it keeps some entertained with the video that rotates. Best of all, we sell advertising space on it to a couple of complementing businesses and THEY pay for this AND I make a profit. I get this essentially for free AND make money with it. Who would say no to that?

Nachteile: I haven't had a problem with it but I wish that more people knew about it so that they can get a great marketing tool and monetize it to bring in more revenues.

Streamlined our digital signage screens

Mitchell T.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use web based admin interface allows me to control screens across multiple locations from anywhere.

Nachteile: Currently there are no issues I need addressed.

Get Mira!

Greg W.
General Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great response - Support Team is great!

Vorteile: We started with 2 Miras and now we have 5 running in the hotel

Nachteile: keep on adding templates - makes our lives easier!!

Mira for Real Estate Office

Steve M.
Owner/Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of being able to display virtual tours in our office

Nachteile: Lack of newsfeeds to present along with sporting event scores and information

Great digital signage software!

Evan B.
Rundfunk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Updating digital signage easily

Vorteile: Easy to use, constantly adding new features, helpful support

Nachteile: Lots of bugs early on but they have all been fixed

A Must Have For Any Fast Casual

Cameron B.
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Posting daily & weekly special... event information has never been easier. Our customers LOVE this system

Vorteile: Very simple to set up high quality graphics and messaging to out guests. Specials, customer shout outs and updates are a breeze!!

Nachteile: Occasionally goes off line but the support is timely when needed