Über Kudoboard

Erstelle Gruppenkarten, die perfekt für Geburtstage von Arbeitskräften, Jubiläen und andere besondere Anlässe geeignet sind.

Erfahre mehr über Kudoboard

I love the ability to bring remote team members on one easy modern platform that also easily integrates photos and videos.

If the organiser adds photos to the card, these will all appear to be from that one person, instead of from the group. There is no option to change the font style.

Bewertungen zu Kudoboard

4,9

Kudoboard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 682 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kudoboard bereits verwendet?

Deanna
Deanna
Solutions Advisor in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kudoboard is an essential part of our company culture!

Kommentare: Our company is fully remote and very focused on our culture. We have come to depend on Kudoboard to easily have everyone in the office contribute to celebration cards for our team mates. We send Kudoboard's for every work anniversary and birthday. We've also used it for special congratulations (baby's, weddings, awards, etc.). When you ask the team what softwares they like most that keeps us connected as a team no matter where we are, this has always been one of the ones listed at the top and listed by individuals that you wouldn't have thought really bought-in to the importance of these special touches. We also have never experienced a glitch with Kudoboard in the 3+ years we've been using it until just about a month ago. One of our boards was not delivered because of that glitch. However they caught it within just a few hours and sent an email to me stating that the Kudoboard had not been delivered with a link to that kudoboard so I could personally send it to our birthday celebrator. We truly appreciate this service!

Kudoboard is easy to use for the person setting up the board, for the contributors to add messages/pictures/gifs to and for the individual to receive their board. We have enjoyed the expansion of fun background images each year to give a personalized touch for each of our team members and the availability to add funny pictures or gifs to our personalized messages. We also like how quick and easy it is to utilize from a phone since many of our team members are traveling, but still want to add messages to the boards. It is also nice that you can either set-up the board to automatically remind people when they need to contribute or where you can control that by just sending a link to the board to collaborate.

At first one of the cons was not having a variety of backgrounds to choose from. It was hard to customize each board for each person who was receiving it, but they have really expanded that and it's a lot easier to have different backgrounds that really fit the personality of the person receiving the board. Other then that, it really is easy to use and something I don't see us getting rid of or replacing any time soon.

Antwort von Kudoboard

Thanks, Deanna! We have increased the number of original backgrounds available per your recommendations and we're always adding more.

Brandon
Interim Communications Coordinator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Virtual Celebrations Post Pandemic.

Kommentare: Employee Engagement, Morale, Employee & Client Celebration of Milestone events in an effort to foster relationships.

The product is extremely easy to use and integrates with current processes while offering modern communication technology and embellishments (GIFs, Personally Recorded Videos, Youtube Links, Jpegs, and Emojis) all to make the process of sending and receiving Fun & Easy. Kudoboards offer a fast amount of features such as automated delivery, Recipient Thank You Message, Reminder Emails to contributors, and Admin notifications which make the whole process even more productive for everyone involved. The system also offeres privacy settings on Kudo boards which allow people to send and recieve with confidence that they can be honest with their expression without the risk of judgement from others who may have a different feeling.

I have noticed the platform works best on Google Chrome. Using Edge or IE has given team members problems when trying to enjoy all the embellishment features as mentioned above.

Antonello
Antonello
cultivator in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

love it

great for when your on the go and need to send someone some encouragement

older people still want there hallmark cards. tradition

Cindy
PTA Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

easy and quick to use

Kommentare: Very convenient during covid for our students to contribute a thank you. Kids understand how to do this and enjoy being able to choose an image or video. It would be nice if the price point was a little lower for the 100 kudos, or if you had the option for like 50 kudos.

choice of backgrounds, easy to share the kudoboard to contributors, users are children who easily understand what to do, can schedule its send

It would be great if the administrator can set a limit of the number of kudos a given user can add. If you delete a kudo, the 3 columns will then be unbalanced, would be nice to have the design option to automatically reconfig the 3 columns so there is balance. Would like the ability to change the width of either an individual kudo to to set the number of columns. The user interface to edit the default "From" isn't the best. The icon to move a kudo is kind of faint so I didn't notice it at first. Would be nice to have even a few more backgrounds to choose from.

Alisa
Executive Assistant to CEO in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We love Kudoboard

Kommentare: We're able to send greeting cards, welcome messages, goodbye messages, birthday celebration messages, etc super easily among our staff. It's a simple, super fun, inexpensive way to recognize and acknowledge someone.

Kudoboard makes it so easy (especially during Covid!) to celebrate a birthday, a milestone, a team, an individual all in one place for a very reasonable price. Multiple people can add and including fun pictures and GIFs is so simple, making the end result fun, easily readable and shareable. We have loved Kudoboard.

I can't think of any improvements or additional features we'd like to add to Kudoboard. It's simple but exactly what you want when sending a group card.

Saumya
PMO in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Kudoboard Review

The best thing about kudoboard is its easy to upgrade; completely modifiable per our requirements. It can be used for multiple purposes be it farewell/birthday/team recognition etc. It is very easy to share and secure.

It will be great if the overall pricing of the kudoboard can be more competitive. Intuitiveness of the kudoboard can be improved. It will be amazing if we can have a mobile application for kudoboard featuring all functionalities available in website.

Dulce
Department Technician I in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kudoboard is easy to use!

I like that it has very simple instructions when creating a board. There aren't a lot of details that you need to create in order for it to look nice.

I understand the limit of entries per board and I appreciate that it's free if you have less than a certain number, but if that number could be a little bit higher that would be great!

Sian
Finance Manager in UK
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best choice for group cards

Easy to set up and share via email or link to contributers, can schedule delivery, nice design, can include pics/GIFs/vids, free for small groups

Ability to choose design based on occasions

Millie
Internal Relations Admin in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good application

The product is easy to use and I like that we can customize the login page and backgrounds.

For large organizations with a centralized employee birthday program, the process is very manual. It would be great if the application could work with an employee management system such as ADP.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lovely employee recognition tool

I like how easy it is to share words of encouragement amongst team members.

Not applicable. It is a good tool. It can be improved with a direct link to give physical gifts or cash gifts.

Jacquelyn
Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

High Positive Impact to Morale!

Kommentare: Pre COVID-19, we only had about 50% of our department working from home (we average 100 people in our department at a time). In March 2019 we went to full remote work and will remain that way into 2021. We noticed some disengagement due to difficulties in having people participate in group life-events such as birthdays, anniversaries, and so forth. When trying to figure out our own work around, it was challenging and a lot of work. A co-worker referred me to kudoboard and it has changed everything! As I mentioned earlier, it's easy for me to set up and easy for the team to participate. We've seen a high boost in morale being able to have people share their own personal messages for whatever life-event we may be doing a card for. I continue to share this with more departments within my organization as a best practice and a win!

I love that the kudoboards are super easy to set up. The custom backgrounds are fun to pick from. I also really love that I can set up a schedule for the kudoboard to automatically be sent. Once I start a board I really don't have time to follow up to make sure it gets sent. No one has ever had a problem adding to or getting boards. My team also loves that they can add their own custom message/image. There's also been a high positive impact to morale from those who have received kudoboards. I have used them for birthdays, work anniversaries, condolences, and congratulations. I also feel the $5 for a premium board is a very fair price to have up to 100 people sign a card.

The only thing that confused me at first was that the tutorial video did not match the current state of the boards. I already submitted this feedback a couple months ago, but I'm not sure if it was followed up on. The tutorial video showed the additional functions (backgrounds, schedule, etc.) as buttons at the top of the page. In the current sate they are now circles that only tell you what the button does if you hover over them. I thought they were just decorations on the board at first and was very confused. I ended up figuring it out on accident and with the help of a peer. Since figuring out that, I have had no issues at all.

Antwort von Kudoboard

We have updated the video tutorial to match the new features. Thanks for the feedback, Jacquelyn!

Kate
N/A in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kudos to Kudoboard

Kommentare: My friends and colleagues were overjoyed with the thoughtfulness of the comments people left on their board. I was impressed that you could print the final product, which I did several times for a keepsake. This is a very affordable for the service provided, and cheaper than buying a card in the store. For my virtual team, it solved many problems inherent in trying to say goodbye to a colleague hundreds of miles away, or to collect best wishes from long-lost friends who might want to leave a message for a new retiree.

This software is easy to use for people of any age and level of computer knowledge. I created numerous boards for colleagues and friends over the past year, and I was able to create and set-up boards in minutes. Sharing the board was as easy as using the link that was sent to me and sharing it in my private space - or type-in the email addresses you want to use online and the program will send it out for you. The program comes with many built-in backgrounds, pictures and clip art that you can add to the board with a post, and the user who sets-up the board can edit the content and change the layout at any time. You can easily customize your message on the board to add content from the Internet if you like.

I really enjoyed many of the background options presented, but would like to see more backgrounds created for the boards. Other than that, this online software is very user friendly.

Courtney
Media Coordinator in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, great way to send congrats around the office

Our company has used Kudoboard for several years now. This is used to send out birthday boards, departures, work anniversaries, and other exciting news including babies etc. This is an easy way to show appreciation and gratitude across our offices, while keeping it personalize by using images and gifs. This is a great alternative for companies with several employees and many updates instead of sending around cards.

Since we have so many updates and exciting news and birthdays are often, It would be beneficial if weekly there was a way to get a summary email rather than singular kudoboards. Sometimes our inboxes get filled with these boards, and some get missed. If there was a single email that listed all the boards, it would be a quick way to send out congrats or well wishes without the clutter of the inbox. However, overall would recommend this software - simple easy to use.

Antwort von Kudoboard

Useful idea! Adding this to our product roadmap. Thanks, Courtney!

Danni
Digital Creative Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kudos all around!

Kommentare: When Covid started and our team went fully remote for a year, we initially found it challenging to still feel connected to each other and celebrate milestones and holidays virtually. Traditionally, we had sent around a physical greeting card, but it was always difficult to track people down and make sure everyone felt included. I had initially suggested Kudoboard to my team to say goodbye to a team member who was leaving the company. We thought it would be a great way to show our appreciation even though we were apart. Since then, it's been adopted company wide, and we now use it all the time for birthdays, promotions, and farewells.

It's awesome that you can include gifs and photos that allow us to share memories with each other.

I wish there were more gif options that were higher quality and that emoji reactions were standard instead of an additional checkbox on setup. Some of our colleagues aren't super familiar with setting them up so they don't always set them up the same way. Would also be great to have some kind of stock photo integration, maybe through Unsplash or something so that choosing custom backgrounds is easier.

Antwort von Kudoboard

Hi Danni! Additional stock photos, backgrounds, and GIFs are available now. Thank you for your feedback!

Sharon
Executive Assistant in Singapur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It's Really Inclusive!!!!

Kommentare: It's been a great tool! Lots of pictures to choose from too.

Anyone around the world could now sign the eCard at their own convenience. Of course it's always nice to receive a physical card but this ecard allows folks from around the world to chime in and we gather more words of Thanks and Encouragement for the recipient. With the current pandemic, Kudocard has allowed us to reach more people, cheering for them and hanging in together .

It allows us to schedule when to send the card to the recipient. It also sends notification once recipient has opened the card. On top of that, it sends reminders on when is the deadline so that I could also remind others to sign the card.

Sim
Director in Deutschland
Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing board to send recognition to people for celebrations or when leaving

Kommentare: Employee/colleague recognition for big events

Since Corona started, it became more and more of an issue to send people ecards for big happenings like birthdays, marriage, births - as we were more disconnected and there was no desk to decorate. Kudoboard helped us giving recognition to employees and involve the whole cooperation to participate in it. Especially combining it with the functionality of adding gifs, it is a fun collage mosty

Overall Kudoboard fulfills what we need it to do. The design itself is a bit dated but everything works. The need to log in to write something is a bit annoying so a guest function would be really good

JOE
Director, High Touch Demand in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Meaningful

Kommentare: The benefits I have realized is that you can provide a global digital experience with ease. There is no need to manually coordinate with your colleagues, stakeholders or friends as this experience is so simple to manage all online.

The ease of use of Kudoboard makes it a great tool to use on an as needed basis. The ability to produce professionally looking personalized is so simple. There are several templates and options to customize your board. I also like the ability to save and print the kudoboard as well. I most like the ability to share and automatically schedule the delivery allowing you to set it up and let it take care of itself.

There aren't any limitations for how I use the product.

Megan
Executive Assistant in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Digital Cards with Kudoboard are Super Time Savers!

Kommentare: Kudoboard is awesome. I will use it for business and personal use from here on out!

Kudoboards are awesome when you need to send digital cards from an international team to one person. The software is easy to use and allows multiple people to contribute over a period of time. I also like how you can add to the board after it has been delivered. The backgrounds are awesome and the gif selections are perfect! I love that you can record a video or just sent text. Kudoboard is all around a great product.

I wish there was a delay in the sending from Kudoboard to the invitees so you can cancel the send and edit the emails. I accidentally included the recipient in a board and saw their email there moments after I sent it...If there was a 10-15 second delay, I could have stopped the send and solved my own problem.

Christine
Product Manager in USA
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Wonderful esp. for remote teams!

We've used this tool since before COVID. Even in those "in-office" times this was a great tool for getting many people to collaborate. Gone are the days of trying to discreetly pass a physical around the office for signatures. Now that we are remote, this tool is so great for celebrating together while everyone can still add an individualized component. We all love the gifs option! They're so much fun! The ability to schedule delivery is also so great for busy teams.

The only cons I can think of is that there is not always a gif for what we search and we use this tool at work and sometimes the gifs are not 100% work appropriate (when you search a term but if this happens, just close out of that search and try a different term!).

Barbara
Career Coach in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Kudoboard has become a necessity for our department!

Kommentare: It helped my office to stay connected in a safe way during the pandemic. It gave timely access to everyone. The different graphics allowed us to be unique with each card. We are able to log in at any time to see each other's comments. There was friendly competition of who could add the funniest posts or could highlight a staff member's favorite thing. One person likes monkeys, one person likes butterflies, one person likes hockey. We were able to learn each other through the Kudobard process.

It is easy to draft, easy to provide a link for others to contribute, easy to pre-set delivering.

Since the time I started using this software I have noticed some improvement in the graphic options, but I think there is room for more options. Additional holidays, special events, and sports background options.

Villena
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Platform for Group Greeting cards

Kommentare: I am NOT tech savvy at all, I enjoy how it is so easy for me to use and send out to folks, send reminders to make sure that everyone has a chance to participate. Best of all- I didn't have to explain to anyone how to use it.

I LOVE how I can send a greeting to an individual from a group and each person who is sending a greeting can personalize it the way they want. The ease for our staff who travel to open and part take in the celebrating or what ever it may be, I especially like that I get updates whenever someone signs the greeting, it also reminds me of the delivery date. This prompts me to send out reminders to folks.

There really isn't anything that I don't like.

Jasmin
Sr. HRBP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kudoboard is the way to go; better than an Ecard any day!

Kommentare: Very good. I was the first person to use Kudoboard in my company. I used it when one of my employees was retiring and I wanted to send an Ecard across the org, but I didn't like any of the options. I did a Google research and found Kudobaord. That was back in 2017, and I have used it ever since. Now multiple department in my Org have used it. Even our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] when he retired!

Allows creator to provide link to others to submit their kudos, can manually send or have automated, can have backgrounds, can insert pics, gifs, and/or videos. The price is very inexpensive and there is a free option. Well worth the money!

Would like to see some more background options, or allowing the creator to create their own background.

Benita
Executive Assistant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best e-card product on the market!

Kommentare: My Overall experience with Kudoboard has been great! This is an awesome product that I would recommend for all to use!

What I like most is that we are constantly celebrating Birthdays and Work Anniversaries throughout the year and have found Kudoboards are a great way to do so virtually. With COVID-19 keeping everyone from the office these days we have found Kudoboards to be a fun, safe, creative way for us to still recognize and celebrate our team while keep our social distance! We love the ease of setting up and delivering Kudoboards to recipients. Only good things to be said from our team who have received and also those who have been contributors to the boards. We love this product!

The thing I like least about this software is that sometimes its hard to find backgrounds that match for the needs of our boards. It would be good to see an even larger variety of background options. Also, it would be great to see an option to upload your own background.

Carmen
Administrative Lead in USA
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Kudoboard is Awesome!

Kommentare: Kudoboard has been a life saver. I have created several and have received several as well. It has touched me and made me feel supported during the loss of my dad and stepmom. Also, as an admin, I used to buy greeting cards and walk around to get them signed by everyone and this would take time. Using Kudoboard eliminates that entirely.

I love the ease of use to set up these Kudoboards. Especially during the time of covid where we are not in the office to sign a card. It is very important to show support for one another for various celebrations and tragedies. This has forever changed the way we show our support and made signing cards a thing of the past.

It would be great if you could list more GIFs and pictures. Also, to have the ability to change the color schemes within a template.

Antwort von Kudoboard

Thanks Carmen! Those product updates you suggest are in the works. :)

Rochele
HR Officer in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Never too far away

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with Kudoboard. It brings our team together especially in these hard times, in the health crisis. It feels that we are never too far with each other and we could still celebrate and share the special moments with the team.

Kudoboard is very easy to use. It's our perfect alternative to the actual cards that we are giving to our employees on their birthdays or anniversaries especially that we are working from home right now. We don't get to see a lot these days with the team. With Kudoboard, we can make still make team celebrations special.

I like how simple Kudoboard but a little customization could make it more creative. I would like to see it more personal for the contributors in making their posts to Kudoboard. Perhaps adding a personal signature would make it more authentic.