Über Kudoboard

Erstelle Gruppenkarten, die perfekt für Geburtstage von Arbeitskräften, Jubiläen und andere besondere Anlässe geeignet sind.

Erfahre mehr über Kudoboard

Deanna P.
Solutions Advisor
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2019

"Kudoboard is an essential part of our company culture!"

Kommentare: Our company is fully remote and very focused on our culture. We have come to depend on Kudoboard to easily have everyone in the office contribute to celebration cards for our team mates. We send Kudoboard's for every work anniversary and birthday. We've also used it for special congratulations (baby's, weddings, awards, etc.). When you ask the team what softwares they like most that keeps us connected as a team no matter where we are, this has always been one of the ones listed at the top and listed by individuals that you wouldn't have thought really bought-in to the importance of these special touches. We also have never experienced a glitch with Kudoboard in the 3+ years we've been using it until just about a month ago. One of our boards was not delivered because of that glitch. However they caught it within just a few hours and sent an email to me stating that the Kudoboard had not been delivered with a link to that kudoboard so I could personally send it to our birthday celebrator. We truly appreciate this service!

Vorteile: Kudoboard is easy to use for the person setting up the board, for the contributors to add messages/pictures/gifs to and for the individual to receive their board. We have enjoyed the expansion of fun background images each year to give a personalized touch for each of our team members and the availability to add funny pictures or gifs to our personalized messages. We also like how quick and easy it is to utilize from a phone since many of our team members are traveling, but still want to add messages to the boards. It is also nice that you can either set-up the board to automatically remind people when they need to contribute or where you can control that by just sending a link to the board to collaborate.

Nachteile: At first one of the cons was not having a variety of backgrounds to choose from. It was hard to customize each board for each person who was receiving it, but they have really expanded that and it's a lot easier to have different backgrounds that really fit the personality of the person receiving the board. Other then that, it really is easy to use and something I don't see us getting rid of or replacing any time soon.

Millie C.
Internal Relations Admin
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"Pretty good application"

Vorteile: The product is easy to use and I like that we can customize the login page and backgrounds.

Nachteile: For large organizations with a centralized employee birthday program, the process is very manual. It would be great if the application could work with an employee management system such as ADP.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Allison T.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.4.2020

"Great Team Connection!"

Vorteile: The biggest benefit for my company is that our whole team is able to virtually sign a card to another team member. This helps boost our connection and team spirit for birthdays, get-well, congrats, etc.

Nachteile: The user face is a little clunky and the free version of under 10 posts is disappointing.

• Bewertet am 15.4.2020
Bethany A.
Program Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2020

"always fun, but extra important to team morale during quarantine!"

Kommentare: Kudoboard has been at the heart of maintaining our team culture during the coronavirus pandemic. We used it prior to the shutdown, but really rely on it to help us stay connected and celebrate each other now that we're not able to gather in person or pass a physical card around the office.

Vorteile: My team and I enjoy adding GIFs to the board that reflect our relationships and/or the recipient's personality, and I love that you can also upload your own pictures to make it that much more personalized. We recently used it to do a sort of memorial wall to our program year, which ended abruptly and unceremoniously, so this was a part of our grieving and coping with the challenging time we're in. I'm grateful for this software!

Nachteile: I can't think of anything. There is sometimes some glitchiness when scrolling through GIFS, but not a huge deal. One small thing: would love to be able to change the color of the title banner, as it sometimes doesn't exactly coordinate with the background image. More background images would also be a plus, since we use it a lot and want to make sure we're keeping it original.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2020
Megan K.
Executive Assistant
Computer-Vernetzung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2020

"Digital Cards with Kudoboard are Super Time Savers!"

Kommentare: Kudoboard is awesome. I will use it for business and personal use from here on out!

Vorteile: Kudoboards are awesome when you need to send digital cards from an international team to one person. The software is easy to use and allows multiple people to contribute over a period of time. I also like how you can add to the board after it has been delivered. The backgrounds are awesome and the gif selections are perfect! I love that you can record a video or just sent text. Kudoboard is all around a great product.

Nachteile: I wish there was a delay in the sending from Kudoboard to the invitees so you can cancel the send and edit the emails. I accidentally included the recipient in a board and saw their email there moments after I sent it...If there was a 10-15 second delay, I could have stopped the send and solved my own problem.

• Bewertet am 4.6.2020
Rochele F.
HR Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2020

"Never too far away"

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with Kudoboard. It brings our team together especially in these hard times, in the health crisis. It feels that we are never too far with each other and we could still celebrate and share the special moments with the team.

Vorteile: Kudoboard is very easy to use. It's our perfect alternative to the actual cards that we are giving to our employees on their birthdays or anniversaries especially that we are working from home right now. We don't get to see a lot these days with the team. With Kudoboard, we can make still make team celebrations special.

Nachteile: I like how simple Kudoboard but a little customization could make it more creative. I would like to see it more personal for the contributors in making their posts to Kudoboard. Perhaps adding a personal signature would make it more authentic.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2020
Amy W.
Clinic Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2020

"Staying connected while working remote"

Vorteile: Using Kudoboard has allowed me, as a leader, to keep my team connected and build morale. It is easy to use and set up and the platform is user-friendly in general to even my less tech-savy employees. Instead of simply signing a card, people can include pictures. There is no concern of there being "room" on the card to put your entire message. Having received a card, it is nice you have the option to save/print.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to buy a set number of "cards" at a discounted rate (versus having it based on monthly/yearly memberships).

• Bewertet am 22.6.2020
Evelyn K.
Maths Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2020

"Great during distance learning"

Kommentare: Kudoboard was easy to set up. There were plenty of interesting backgrounds to choose from. The notifications whenever there were additions made to the card were helpful, as was the automatic sending option.

Vorteile: This was the first time I used Kudoboard and it was really easy to set up and use. Because my students were not able to come to school during the pandemic, I had to find an alternative to the usual goodbye cards we would normally make for students who were leaving at the end of the year. Kudoboard fit that bill exactly.

Nachteile: Because I teach multiple grade levels, it became quite expensive when I had to create a card for each student leaving. It would be great if the number of maximum entries could be increased to 20 or 25 so that some smaller classes would be eligible for the free type.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2020
Adriana P.
Professor
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2020

"Excellent app during the pandemia"

Kommentare: Excellent app to send cards fro friends, family and co-workers

Vorteile: Easy to use and able to accommodate users via email!

Nachteile: Small space for photos or videos is my only concern.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2020
Melanie S.
Recruiting Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2020

"Great tool for virtual celebration"

Vorteile: The amount of accessible content, from backgrounds, GIFs & images

Nachteile: It is pretty easy to use-- no issues that I have found.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2020
Kate S.
N/A
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Kudos to Kudoboard"

Kommentare: My friends and colleagues were overjoyed with the thoughtfulness of the comments people left on their board. I was impressed that you could print the final product, which I did several times for a keepsake. This is a very affordable for the service provided, and cheaper than buying a card in the store. For my virtual team, it solved many problems inherent in trying to say goodbye to a colleague hundreds of miles away, or to collect best wishes from long-lost friends who might want to leave a message for a new retiree.

Vorteile: This software is easy to use for people of any age and level of computer knowledge. I created numerous boards for colleagues and friends over the past year, and I was able to create and set-up boards in minutes. Sharing the board was as easy as using the link that was sent to me and sharing it in my private space - or type-in the email addresses you want to use online and the program will send it out for you. The program comes with many built-in backgrounds, pictures and clip art that you can add to the board with a post, and the user who sets-up the board can edit the content and change the layout at any time. You can easily customize your message on the board to add content from the Internet if you like.

Nachteile: I really enjoyed many of the background options presented, but would like to see more backgrounds created for the boards. Other than that, this online software is very user friendly.

Courtney H.
Media Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2019

"Simple to use, great way to send congrats around the office"

Vorteile: Our company has used Kudoboard for several years now. This is used to send out birthday boards, departures, work anniversaries, and other exciting news including babies etc. This is an easy way to show appreciation and gratitude across our offices, while keeping it personalize by using images and gifs. This is a great alternative for companies with several employees and many updates instead of sending around cards.

Nachteile: Since we have so many updates and exciting news and birthdays are often, It would be beneficial if weekly there was a way to get a summary email rather than singular kudoboards. Sometimes our inboxes get filled with these boards, and some get missed. If there was a single email that listed all the boards, it would be a quick way to send out congrats or well wishes without the clutter of the inbox. However, overall would recommend this software - simple easy to use.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Diana W.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Happiness Truly Delivered"

Kommentare: This allows all staff to work together on something fun and team-building. It’s positive, fun, and makes the recipient know he or she is appreciated.

Vorteile: Kudoboard is so easy to use and everyone who contributes to a board reports the same experience. I love that you can see others’ contributions and watch the board grow into a fabulous kudo. It’s simple, efficient, and no pressure , while being joyful. Kudos to the Kudo-masters!

Nachteile: We like everything about Kudoboard. It’s easy, reasonably priced and delivers a Big Bang for the buck,

Villena K.
Administrative Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"The Best Platform for Group Greeting cards"

Kommentare: I am NOT tech savvy at all, I enjoy how it is so easy for me to use and send out to folks, send reminders to make sure that everyone has a chance to participate. Best of all- I didn't have to explain to anyone how to use it.

Vorteile: I LOVE how I can send a greeting to an individual from a group and each person who is sending a greeting can personalize it the way they want. The ease for our staff who travel to open and part take in the celebrating or what ever it may be, I especially like that I get updates whenever someone signs the greeting, it also reminds me of the delivery date. This prompts me to send out reminders to folks.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything that I don't like.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Manager Learning Delivery (Resources), Dayforce
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2019

"Great for Virtual Team Group Cards"

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great tool. It has made creating and signing cards easy for a virtual team that is on 3 continents and in 5 countries. I definitely recommend it.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use Kudoboard. Creating a card is simple and quick, and sharing the link for others to sign the created card is fast and easy. It is also easy to rearrange posts, set-up delivery and review the final result.

Nachteile: I wish there were other pricing options. I don't use it enough (at least 25 times a year) to justify a package or subscription, but I do use it more than just occasionally; so, a small discount would be nice.

Ginamarie P.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Kudoboard Company Success!"

Kommentare: Kudoboard quickly became a fast, easy, yet meaningful way to electronically send out kudos to any employee at our company. Being an office manager for two cross country busniness, and remote workers, it a quick way for me to connect with employees no matter where they are. Kudoboard is fun and last longer than a card ever would...I mean who has time to run around desk by desk asking someone to sign a card! Thanks Kudoboard!

Vorteile: Kudoboard has the most user friendly software. I can quickly create a meaningful and personalized boards for all types of company events. I can chose from different wallpapers to adding my own GIFY to eve inviting contributors within seconds!

Nachteile: I think the only thing I would say is to send less notifications about people adding to the board!

Debra C.
Executive Business Assistant
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

"Kudos for Kudoboard!"

Kommentare: Because my Human Resources team is located across the United States Kudoboard cards allow me to create cards for service anniversaries, birthdays and other milestones easily; everyone on the team may contribute to the cards with fun graphics and sentiments. My team loves not just receiving the cards but contributing to them!

Vorteile: What I liked the most about the Kudoboard software is that the experience is very intuitive, so there is no guessing about what needs to be done to create a Kudocard. They also offer suggestions to help insure that all of the people invited to contribute to the card do so. I also like the very creative backgrounds that make it a fun experience for contributors and recipients alike.

Nachteile: There really is nothing that I don't like.

Manager of Software Development
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2019

"Used it once and will definately use it again"

Kommentare: A coworker had used Kudoboard for an event on his team and told me about it so I used it to prepare a virtual retirement card for one of my teammates. We are primarily a virtual team so we don't get together and do physical cards. This gave us an opportunity to share thoughts and pictures with our honoree

Vorteile: The software was easy to use. I was able to send out invitations to write kudos. Invitees seemed to easily pick up the idea of the product and started writing notes and adding pictures. Often with things like this I find myself writing out a bunch of my own instructions to help people figure out what to do.

Nachteile: I don't recall having any problems with Kudoboard. It worked well.

Anna C.
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2019

"Kudoboard helps brings a remote workforce together!"

Kommentare: Kudoboard has truly solved a problem for the company I work at. We struggled to find a way to celebrate our employees, and felt that some folks were left out of celebrations, especially our remote workers. With Kudoboard, no one is left out! We can create a Kudoboard anywhere, any time, and send a little appreciation to anyone!

Vorteile: I love the ability to have any user sign a single Kudoboard. It is so hard to find software that does what Kudoboard does. No longer do we have just a string of random "Happy birthday!" or "Great job!" on Slack - with Kudoboard, our company has been able to create something thoughtful and fun together for each of our employees. It has created a great culture of celebration and helped people share more about their interests without trying too hard. Not to mention, you don't need to go through the hassle of picking out a card, having everyone sign it, then sending it out! Save your postage, time, and create something meaningful.

Nachteile: I am a big fan of Kudoboard, so it is hard to come up with something I dislike, but I suppose the one thing I wish could be improved is making the backgrounds more customizable. It would be fun to create your own format, instead of choosing one of the pre-made backgrounds that vary between cute and cheesy.

Christy C.
Administrative Assistant
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2019

"Easy-to-use, but no cost value"

Vorteile: I enjoy how easy this program is use and share.

Nachteile: For the money paid, there is not a lot this program does that should make it cost as much as it does.

Anne marie B.
Marketing
Essen & Trinken, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"Great tool to write a farewell card"

Kommentare: Super pleased with the Kudoboard and would definitely use it again

Vorteile: Our colleague was leaving for a sabbatical and we have colleagues in various locations so we decided to do a Kudoboard so everyone could write something for her, no matter where they were based. The tool allows a lot of flexibility as on top of the text you can add pictures, quotes, gif
The final result was Wouah and she loved it

Nachteile: There is nothing I did not like, it was super easy to use and the cost was the same as a paper card

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Dayna C.
Operations Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Loved it"

Vorteile: It was great - easy to use. My team works in all different locations, and this allowed everyone to contribute individual messages very quickly and easily.

Nachteile: Not much I would change! Appreciated the customizations and ease of access.

Sandra B.
Sr. Manager, Global Mobility
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2020

"Convenient, fun and personalized!"

Kommentare: Excellent. From set up to routing to delivering...it's excellent!

Vorteile: The ability to set up a Kudoboard and route to numerous people in different locations is amazing. Everyone can contribute a personalized message in minutes. Great selection of backgrounds and pre-loaded images.

Nachteile: I would love to be able to change the font and/or color of my written message. Not critical but a nice to have.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2020
Maria F.
self-employed
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2020

"Mini-board was EASY to use, for myself and for others!"

Kommentare: I needed an appreciation card for some Francophone teachers.
I love the graphics and ease of usage - adding photos, and comments was actually a snap!

Vorteile: Ease of how to use it;
Graphics- which I didn't know you had until I worked on my 3rd and 4th ones

Nachteile: The mini-boards were limited to 10 people. I shared with others, and it seems generally that people expected to be able to add more than a total of 10 comments to it. I would have appreciated the option to switch languages. The recipients are Francophone, and I didn't know how to change the language that they would receive the details, in.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2020
Kristal A.
Chief Services Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2019

"Interactive Cards"

Vorteile: Kudoboard allows users to electronically create a card in a simple, succinct manner. It's easy to create, easy to share, and easy to distribute to the recipient.

Nachteile: No cons that I can think of at this time.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2019