Kudoboard is an essential part of our company culture!

Deanna P.
Solutions Advisor
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company is fully remote and very focused on our culture. We have come to depend on Kudoboard to easily have everyone in the office contribute to celebration cards for our team mates. We send Kudoboard's for every work anniversary and birthday. We've also used it for special congratulations (baby's, weddings, awards, etc.). When you ask the team what softwares they like most that keeps us connected as a team no matter where we are, this has always been one of the ones listed at the top and listed by individuals that you wouldn't have thought really bought-in to the importance of these special touches. We also have never experienced a glitch with Kudoboard in the 3+ years we've been using it until just about a month ago. One of our boards was not delivered because of that glitch. However they caught it within just a few hours and sent an email to me stating that the Kudoboard had not been delivered with a link to that kudoboard so I could personally send it to our birthday celebrator. We truly appreciate this service!

Vorteile: Kudoboard is easy to use for the person setting up the board, for the contributors to add messages/pictures/gifs to and for the individual to receive their board. We have enjoyed the expansion of fun background images each year to give a personalized touch for each of our team members and the availability to add funny pictures or gifs to our personalized messages. We also like how quick and easy it is to utilize from a phone since many of our team members are traveling, but still want to add messages to the boards. It is also nice that you can either set-up the board to automatically remind people when they need to contribute or where you can control that by just sending a link to the board to collaborate.

Nachteile: At first one of the cons was not having a variety of backgrounds to choose from. It was hard to customize each board for each person who was receiving it, but they have really expanded that and it's a lot easier to have different backgrounds that really fit the personality of the person receiving the board. Other then that, it really is easy to use and something I don't see us getting rid of or replacing any time soon.

Simple to use, great way to send congrats around the office

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Courtney H.
Media Coordinator

Vorteile: Our company has used Kudoboard for several years now. This is used to send out birthday boards, departures, work anniversaries, and other exciting news including babies etc. This is an easy way to show appreciation and gratitude across our offices, while keeping it personalize by using images and gifs. This is a great alternative for companies with several employees and many updates instead of sending around cards.

Nachteile: Since we have so many updates and exciting news and birthdays are often, It would be beneficial if weekly there was a way to get a summary email rather than singular kudoboards. Sometimes our inboxes get filled with these boards, and some get missed. If there was a single email that listed all the boards, it would be a quick way to send out congrats or well wishes without the clutter of the inbox. However, overall would recommend this software - simple easy to use.

Great resource for recognition

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Ashley T.
Recruiting Manager
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This helps provide recognition to team members in an easy way. Great when you have remote team members that can't be in office to sign a card.

Vorteile: Easy to get teams to engage in and use when providing recognition. Allows for personailization and users to have a little fun with it.

Nachteile: Would like more wallpaper options for more personalization.

Easy-to-use, but no cost value

Christy C.
Administrative Assistant
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I enjoy how easy this program is use and share.

Nachteile: For the money paid, there is not a lot this program does that should make it cost as much as it does.

Great for what is it.

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Katherine L.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Promotions, Birthdays, Babies- any means of celebration can utilize this site.

Vorteile: This is an easy way to send e-cards to friends or colleagues

Nachteile: Why is there a paid option? I would never do that, just put up ads

Happiness Truly Delivered

Diana W.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This allows all staff to work together on something fun and team-building. It’s positive, fun, and makes the recipient know he or she is appreciated.

Vorteile: Kudoboard is so easy to use and everyone who contributes to a board reports the same experience. I love that you can see others’ contributions and watch the board grow into a fabulous kudo. It’s simple, efficient, and no pressure , while being joyful. Kudos to the Kudo-masters!

Nachteile: We like everything about Kudoboard. It’s easy, reasonably priced and delivers a Big Bang for the buck,

Great for Virtual Team Group Cards

Manager Learning Delivery (Resources), Dayforce
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great tool. It has made creating and signing cards easy for a virtual team that is on 3 continents and in 5 countries. I definitely recommend it.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use Kudoboard. Creating a card is simple and quick, and sharing the link for others to sign the created card is fast and easy. It is also easy to rearrange posts, set-up delivery and review the final result.

Nachteile: I wish there were other pricing options. I don't use it enough (at least 25 times a year) to justify a package or subscription, but I do use it more than just occasionally; so, a small discount would be nice.

Kudoboard helps brings a remote workforce together!

Anna C.

Kommentare: Kudoboard has truly solved a problem for the company I work at. We struggled to find a way to celebrate our employees, and felt that some folks were left out of celebrations, especially our remote workers. With Kudoboard, no one is left out! We can create a Kudoboard anywhere, any time, and send a little appreciation to anyone!

Vorteile: I love the ability to have any user sign a single Kudoboard. It is so hard to find software that does what Kudoboard does. No longer do we have just a string of random "Happy birthday!" or "Great job!" on Slack - with Kudoboard, our company has been able to create something thoughtful and fun together for each of our employees. It has created a great culture of celebration and helped people share more about their interests without trying too hard. Not to mention, you don't need to go through the hassle of picking out a card, having everyone sign it, then sending it out! Save your postage, time, and create something meaningful.

Nachteile: I am a big fan of Kudoboard, so it is hard to come up with something I dislike, but I suppose the one thing I wish could be improved is making the backgrounds more customizable. It would be fun to create your own format, instead of choosing one of the pre-made backgrounds that vary between cute and cheesy.

Interactive Cards

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Kristal A.
Chief Services Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Kudoboard allows users to electronically create a card in a simple, succinct manner. It's easy to create, easy to share, and easy to distribute to the recipient.

Nachteile: No cons that I can think of at this time.

Helps us build relationships on a distributed team

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Deepa P.
Product Marketing Manager
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - Appreciate how easy it is for anyone to plug in notes & gifs -- makes it easy to collaborate on birthday, holiday, or anniversary cards
- Love the GIFs

Nachteile: Since the format of every kudoboard is the same, it gets a little repetitive filling cards out for several teammates. I wish there was more variety in the format so it feels a little different every time

Kudos to Kudoboard

Kate S.
N/A
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My friends and colleagues were overjoyed with the thoughtfulness of the comments people left on their board. I was impressed that you could print the final product, which I did several times for a keepsake. This is a very affordable for the service provided, and cheaper than buying a card in the store. For my virtual team, it solved many problems inherent in trying to say goodbye to a colleague hundreds of miles away, or to collect best wishes from long-lost friends who might want to leave a message for a new retiree.

Vorteile: This software is easy to use for people of any age and level of computer knowledge. I created numerous boards for colleagues and friends over the past year, and I was able to create and set-up boards in minutes. Sharing the board was as easy as using the link that was sent to me and sharing it in my private space - or type-in the email addresses you want to use online and the program will send it out for you. The program comes with many built-in backgrounds, pictures and clip art that you can add to the board with a post, and the user who sets-up the board can edit the content and change the layout at any time. You can easily customize your message on the board to add content from the Internet if you like.

Nachteile: I really enjoyed many of the background options presented, but would like to see more backgrounds created for the boards. Other than that, this online software is very user friendly.

The Best Platform for Group Greeting cards

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Villena K.
Administrative Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am NOT tech savvy at all, I enjoy how it is so easy for me to use and send out to folks, send reminders to make sure that everyone has a chance to participate. Best of all- I didn't have to explain to anyone how to use it.

Vorteile: I LOVE how I can send a greeting to an individual from a group and each person who is sending a greeting can personalize it the way they want. The ease for our staff who travel to open and part take in the celebrating or what ever it may be, I especially like that I get updates whenever someone signs the greeting, it also reminds me of the delivery date. This prompts me to send out reminders to folks.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything that I don't like.

Kudoboard Company Success!

Ginamarie P.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Kudoboard quickly became a fast, easy, yet meaningful way to electronically send out kudos to any employee at our company. Being an office manager for two cross country busniness, and remote workers, it a quick way for me to connect with employees no matter where they are. Kudoboard is fun and last longer than a card ever would...I mean who has time to run around desk by desk asking someone to sign a card! Thanks Kudoboard!

Vorteile: Kudoboard has the most user friendly software. I can quickly create a meaningful and personalized boards for all types of company events. I can chose from different wallpapers to adding my own GIFY to eve inviting contributors within seconds!

Nachteile: I think the only thing I would say is to send less notifications about people adding to the board!

Kudos for Kudoboard!

Debra C.
Executive Business Assistant
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Because my Human Resources team is located across the United States Kudoboard cards allow me to create cards for service anniversaries, birthdays and other milestones easily; everyone on the team may contribute to the cards with fun graphics and sentiments. My team loves not just receiving the cards but contributing to them!

Vorteile: What I liked the most about the Kudoboard software is that the experience is very intuitive, so there is no guessing about what needs to be done to create a Kudocard. They also offer suggestions to help insure that all of the people invited to contribute to the card do so. I also like the very creative backgrounds that make it a fun experience for contributors and recipients alike.

Nachteile: There really is nothing that I don't like.

Used it once and will definately use it again

Manager of Software Development
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A coworker had used Kudoboard for an event on his team and told me about it so I used it to prepare a virtual retirement card for one of my teammates. We are primarily a virtual team so we don't get together and do physical cards. This gave us an opportunity to share thoughts and pictures with our honoree

Vorteile: The software was easy to use. I was able to send out invitations to write kudos. Invitees seemed to easily pick up the idea of the product and started writing notes and adding pictures. Often with things like this I find myself writing out a bunch of my own instructions to help people figure out what to do.

Nachteile: I don't recall having any problems with Kudoboard. It worked well.

Great tool to write a farewell card

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Anne marie B.
Marketing
Essen & Trinken, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Super pleased with the Kudoboard and would definitely use it again

Vorteile: Our colleague was leaving for a sabbatical and we have colleagues in various locations so we decided to do a Kudoboard so everyone could write something for her, no matter where they were based. The tool allows a lot of flexibility as on top of the text you can add pictures, quotes, gif
The final result was Wouah and she loved it

Nachteile: There is nothing I did not like, it was super easy to use and the cost was the same as a paper card

Loved it

Dayna C.
Operations Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It was great - easy to use. My team works in all different locations, and this allowed everyone to contribute individual messages very quickly and easily.

Nachteile: Not much I would change! Appreciated the customizations and ease of access.

Virtual Farewell

Bewertet am 10.2.2019
Lisa marie T.
Operations Manager
Buchhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I thought it was a perfect "online greeting card" solution. My recipient was visually touched and the contributors enjoyed the experience and thought it was very creative and fun.

Vorteile: - I liked the opportunity to customize with a background pattern
- It was easy to set a delivery date in the future
- Contributors could personalize their greeting by: attaching a video; gif; their own photo
- The recipient had the option to reply to the contributors with a 'Thank You'
- The cost was reasonable
- kudoboard.com was intuitive
- Sending a link to contributors was clutch because I didn't want to have to send to individual email addresses

Nachteile: - The entire process to create and distribute a board was quick and easy. I don't have any negatives.

New age, environmentally friendly and collaborative

Ash D.
Exec
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic.

Vorteile: For the same price as a physical card, I can send an everlasting card and collaborate with colleagues and friends. Makes perfect sense to use Kudo as opposed to buying an actual card. Much better for the environment.

Nachteile: Overall very good. My only criticism would be the appearance of the email sent to the recipient of the card. It doesn't look personalized, looks more like a marketing email. The email should look very personalized and mention of Kudo should be secondary.

Great for a team!

Online Student Experience Producer
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was a seamless experience; easy to set up, easy to share with others, easy to collaborate, and easy to send to the recipient! Loved it!

Vorteile: I loved that KudoBoard allowed our team to send one of our teammates who had gotten a promotion a personalized, colorful, customized board of encouragement. We could have all signed a card, but you can add gifs to a card, so what's really the point? Awesome tool, and 10/10 would recommend.

Nachteile: I didn't like that you couldn't do a keyword search for images--they were broken up into categories that don't make that much sense to me. I also wish that you could search Google for images right from the platform and that you could post photos anonymously.

Very easy for a group to send a card

Dawn P.
Collections
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use
Has a lot of card choices but you can also download your own from the internet
You can go back later and view the card
You can pick a time to have the card sent

Nachteile: A little pricey for an ecard but it saves the hassle of buying a card and taking it around for everyone to sign.

A fan of kudo

Amanda R.
Vice President
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive and so much easier to celebrate birthdays and work anniversaries when your team is spread all over.

Vorteile: Very simple and scalable way to recognize colleagues in global teams. Personal, but reachable!

Nachteile: Even though I have an account I have to enter my payment type every time. I’d prefer to save.

Business Essential

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Donna R.
Director, Information Technology, Data & Analytics
Konsumgüter, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've used Kudoboards to give co-workers an opportunity to recognize team members' milestone career events - service anniversaries & retirements. It's easy and works great since many of us are remote from each other. I've had the boards printed out by our printing shop and they look great. And I always share electronically with the recipient, too. The price is amazing! I recommend this to all my peers!

Vorteile: The ease to include peers at work and the joy & creativity they have sending messages to recognize service anniversaries, retirements, and others major events.

Nachteile: Really, not a thing! hmmm... the survey makes me write something, so here it is

Great Idea

Jenny W.
Office Administrator

Kommentare: It's been great. I've had to reach out to customer service and they answer you so quickly!

Vorteile: This card enables staff from our office in Canada and the USA to wish someone well or say goodbye! The gif's are great too!

Nachteile: More wallpaper/backgrounds would be nice!

LOVED USING KUDOBOARD!

Barbara G.
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience was GREAT. In fact we plan to use it again not just as a way to celebrate one of our own team members but also to recognize clients, etc.

Vorteile: We are a completely virtual company with team members who are scattered around the world so this was a fantastic way to involve everyone and create a really special gift.

Nachteile: There were just a couple of minor editing points I would like to see addressed such as the ability for the board manager to add pictures and/or video to posts by others and the ability to add in some additional artwork, stickers, etc. to the board without it being associated to a post.